Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" she gasped, once more. "Goddamn - that thing's huge!"

I pushed in until I touched her cervical wall, pulled back a half-inch, wrapped my hand around my cock - as close to her vaginal entrance as possible - and then used that as my depth-gauge - as I returned to fucking her tight pussy.

I got another dozen strokes into her before her body tensed again - and it was over for me. I released my cock, grabbed her face, and kissed her hard as my firehose started pouring my seed into her pussy - spraying the door of her womb.

When it was over, I pressed my forehead to hers once more.

"Fuck!" she gasped. "No wonder they said the things they did. I'm already trying to figure out when we can do this again - and how I can get more of that monster inside of me."

I gave her another peck and rolled us over. She collapsed onto my chest - her wonderful body snuggling into mine - all of her delicious parts touching me in ways that made my cock hard again - and my balls start working on the next batch.

"Are you hard again?" she asked.

"You're fucking sexy," I told her.

"Oh, my God! My pussy would absolutely catch on fire if I let you fuck me again."

I looked down at her blazing mons and, grinning wickedly, said, "I think I already see flames."

She looked down, realized what I was talking about and giggled, giving me another nice kiss.

"So," she said, finally, "I'm not supposed to mention to my son that one of his classmates nearly fucked me to death?"

"It's our little secret," I said, smiling.

"Yeah - ours - and a dozen other horny women," she laughed.

I kissed her once more.

"... and we can do this again?" she asked.

"I think that's the plan Maggie has worked out," I told her.

"Yes, yes - get three names scratched off of the list - and then I can get you to scratch my itch again," she said, smiling.

She gave me another kiss and climbed off of me - grasping my slick prick as it slipped from her heavenly folds. She stroked it a few times.

"Next time, I want a little more of this," she said. "I'm going to have to buy a bigger dildo and practice."

She gave me one last kiss and climbed off of the bed. She got dressed and I headed into the master bathroom to shower.

She leaned in - eye-fucked me for a second - and then got one more little kiss - before heading out the door. When I emerged from the shower, Maggie was waiting with a fresh towel.

"Good job, handsome," she said, smiling, "you've earned yourself another woman who will do about anything to get one more chance to have you shove that monster up inside of her."

She wrapped the towel around me, hugged me, and gave me lusty kisses. I was just beginning to feel her out for what was next but she put a halt to the foreplay and got me dried off.

"Save your strength, lover. Elena Moretti needs your attention tomorrow night."

I nodded and she hugged me tightly again.

"I can eat you out, if you want," I offered.

"I'd just beg you to fuck me. Give me another hug & kiss - and then you can get on your bike and ride home - and leave me here all hot & bothered."

She laughed - but there was no music in the laughter.

I pulled her face to mine and kissed her like I loved her. I was still figuring that part out. She kissed me back for a minute - and then shoved me away.

"Thank you, lover boy - but I really need you to stop now."

I got dressed and pedaled home - just as the sun was setting.

~~~ Week 6 - Luca Moretti (#10) ~~~

Mrs. Elena Moretti arrived on a Harley. Looking at her, honestly, I was a little scared. I imagined chains & leather - and that was a bit more than I'd signed up for.

In the bedroom, she undressed me, stroked me until I was hard - and sat me down on the edge of the bed.

She was meticulous about every part of her ensemble - making sure to lay it out on the chair in an orderly fashion - so that it would all go back together correctly when she was ready to get dressed once more.

She had no tan-lines. Every part of her body was a light bronze - not the burnt-orange color of a woman who spent too much time in a tanning bed - but the bronze of a woman who cared about how she looked - and - obviously - sunbathed in the raw. She was gorgeous - and toned - not like a body-builder - but a woman who swung weights around enough to make any bikini pop - and probably the eyes of anybody who saw her in one.

"I love how you're looking at me," she said, smiling, "but get your ass up on that bed. Momma's ready to ride this hog."

No sooner than I was in position than she was on top of me, riding my hard-on - which was smashed between our bodies - all the parts of her vulva touching and teasing along the bottom of my shaft.

"You can touch my breasts for now. Once I get this bitch inside of me, I want your hands hanging onto my ass."

I nodded - and explored her breasts, areolas, and nipples. The mouth-watering mammaries were the most toned C-cups I had ever seen. Her nipples & areolas were much smaller than I had expected - but hard as diamonds.

She rode my stick-horse until she was loosened up and then my cock was suddenly inside of her - almost all of the way to the root.

"Damn, son!" she exclaimed. "That's a hell of a pecker, you got."

"Thanks," I replied, not really knowing what to say.

"Maggie thinks we're safe - which is nice cuz I've been really looking forward to riding this pony - and bareback is the only way I ride."

I nodded.

"... but I'd really like to see if you can fuck a baby into me. You willing to try?"

"We can try as many times as you like," I said, grinning.

"Well now!" she replied, smiling. "Maybe we won't try so hard this time and then we can try harder next time."

I grinned.

She was doing a fabulous job of riding me - sliding down onto me until my cock-head was going to cause pain - and then riding it out again - her pussy muscles squeezing the shit out of me on the inbound as well as the outbound. I held onto her ass-cheeks as ordered - just enjoying the ride.

Her pussy spasmed and she pinched her nipples, leaned down to kiss me, and went back to riding high in the saddle. I absently wondered if I could get her to keep the leather chaps on the next time we did this.

"Uh - Ms. Moretti ...!" I warned her - as her ministrations were taking their toll on me.

"Hold on, Augie - and call me Elena," she ordered.

I held on. I bit my tongue. I squeezed her ass. I tried to focus on the ceiling. I tried to ignore what her pussy was doing to my penis - the muscles gripping me - the ripples grinding - grasping ... I was losing control.

"Hold, Augie," she demanded.

I made a little box in my mind. I put my orgasm inside of it. I held the lid tightly - as it tried to escape - the box shaking - and the top threatening to buckle.

"Now," she whispered - her mouth next to my left ear - her hot breath washing over it.

The box exploded from my grasp - and my cock started firing jizz into Mrs. Elena Moretti like it was a 12-gauge shotgun that held a dozen shells - and the trigger was on auto-fire. I came so hard my chest & lungs hurt!

"Oh - fuck - yes!" she cooed.

Her body started trembling. I moved my hands from her ass to her ribs - holding her up. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she collapsed, forward, onto me.

I held her and stroked my fingertips along her back - from her shoulders to her ass - and back again. Several minutes later, she regained consciousness.

"Damn, son! I didn't think you'd be able to do it - holding off like that - and then you just about blew a hole through my uterine wall. That was intense!"

She held my cheek and kissed my lips.

We cuddled and snuggled for a while and then she gave me another kiss and climbed off - looking back at my wilted willy and shaking her head.

As she got dressed she said, "I've got a house with a big yard over on the north side. I'd rather ride than take care of it. Maggie says we can probably help each other out."

"Sounds good," I said, lying on my side - with my head leaning against my hand, watching the sexy biker get redressed.

~~~ Invoice ~~~

I finally finished the job at the Methodist Church - and none too soon. Delilah Sampson's nearly constant drive-bys were beyond anyone's ability to excuse away.

It did not surprise me in the least when Maggie reported that the woman was waiting at the office - with check in hand - wanting to have me come down there to officially receive payment.

I walked in the door and she wasted no time grabbing my wrist and dragging me down the hall to my bedroom.

She stripped my clothes off of me as she ordered Maggie to get the restraints tied to the bedposts. Once they were in place, however, it was me that went onto the bed - spread-eagled - and tied down.

Mrs. Sampson ordered Maggie out of the room, smashed the red button, and started tearing off her clothes.

My penis was so hard it hurt - both from her amazing body - and the way she was so forceful in her determination to get my cock back inside of her.

There was no foreplay - or warming up this time - she climbed on and grunted until my prick was buried inside of her as far as it would go - and then she leaned forward to maul my mouth with her own as she fucked herself - madly - on my meat-monster.

Her groans, growls, and mewling were calling to me. I lost track of how many cuss-words she screamed as she fucked me.

I wanted to hold her - to touch her - to tease & please her. I fought against the restraints and it only seemed to make her more feral. That, in turn, had me ready to nut.

I found my little box again - shoved my orgasm inside - and watched the minister's wife punish her pussy with my cock. Her face went from that of an angel - to a demon - and back again - as she drove through a couple small orgasms - and then caught sight of the big one.

She was angry, determined, fierce, resolved. She beat her pussy against my rod - pushing it - driving it - rushing & reaching ... I could see it - just before her body froze - just before her climax overtook her - and I opened up my little box - Pandora's box - and I let the explosive force inside of me escape - erupting - like a volcano.

"Fucccckkkkkkk!" she screamed. Every bit of air left her body - and she collapsed onto me - twitching.

I used my chin to turn her head a little - so I could see if she was okay.

I heard the door and looked up to find Maggie standing there with a key. She looked at the two of us, shook her head - grinning - and went back out front.

Several minutes later, my lover awakened, looked around the room, and realized where she was.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed. "I think I might have broken my pussy."

"It feels fine to me," I said, smiling.

She looked at my face and collapsed into a fit of giggles.

~~~ A Wrinkle ~~~

Two days later, around lunchtime, I got a notification that I had a 4 o'clock meeting at the office.

I wrapped up the day's work at 3:30 and headed that way - arriving just before the hour.

Sitting in the conference room, was a young lady in a light hoodie - with the cowl pulled over her face - keeping it from sight.

"Emily?" I asked.

She looked up at me - most of her face still hidden within the cover - and said, "Hi, Sam. We need to talk."

"Shoot," I told her.

She glanced through the doorway - at Maggie - and said, "Someplace private."

I looked over to my coworker/lover. She was slowly shaking her head.

I turned back to Emily - to see that she was watching the unspoken dialogue between us.

"You should know that I will repeat everything you say to Maggie. It might be easier if she could listen in."

Emily looked down, at her hands, and said, "It's private."

"Mrs. Jenkins is very protective of me - and I of her - there is nothing private between us."

She looked at Maggie and said, "Brian Jenkin's mom?"

Maggie nodded.

Emily's face told me that she was putting puzzle-pieces together. This time, she addressed her question to Maggie: "Is there somewhere you can watch & listen but I can feel like it's just the two of us? I get that you need to see & hear - but - I - I'll just feel better. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Maggie replied, "You can stay where you are. I'll go to the back room. Give me two minutes."

Emily nodded.

Emily Kruger was in my class - or had been - a few weeks ago. Of all of my classmates, she was probably the closest to truly understanding how I felt. Nobody talked to her - nobody in the whole school. She had shown up, one day, with a nose-ring in her septum - and another in her left nostril. She refused to wear makeup, her hair was always a mess (if clean), and (a week later) she was hissing at anybody who got in her way - and sticking out her tongue - which had been split - looking like a human snake.

When the two minutes had elapsed, she said, "I know it's you."

"What's me?" I asked.

"The one who's fucking everybody's mom," she said, matter-of-factly.

"I don't know what ..."

"You can stop," she said, interrupting me. "I hacked my mom's email account - trying to see if she was lying about dad never coming back - and I found the message - from one of her old high-school buddies - talking about a college kid with a monster dick who's looking for MILFs to fuck - trying to get some Guinness Book of World Records or some shit."

I wasn't even sure which place to start - so I stayed quiet - waiting.

"So - here's the deal. I haven't said a word to anybody - and I'll keep it quiet - but ..."

"... but what?"

"I want to ride that monster before you fuck my mom with it," she said, looking into my eyes.

I looked back at her - her eyes, the way her mouth was set, her chin - her body posture. She seemed resolved - determined. I had no idea what agenda she had but - as she said - she had (at least to my knowledge) kept our secret so far. What would it cost me to fuck a classmate in addition to their mother? Nothing.

"Raw?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, like I was stupid. "If I wanted a rubber dick inside me, I'd buy a dildo."

"Now?" I asked - still trying to assess what was going on.

"It would be safer to wait two more days," she stated.

Since all of the cards appeared to have been revealed at this point, I called for Maggie to join us. She confirmed that Emily's safe-day math was sound and put her in the calendar for two days from then.

Emily stood, looked back & forth between the two of us - and headed out the exit.

Maggie and I talked through scenarios but we really just had to let this play itself out. My MILF lover confirmed that Emily's mom had already been contacted by one of the coffee club members - so that part of the story checked out as well.

I spent the next two days trying to get as many landscaping jobs done as quickly as I could. Maggie was holding off on asking Ron to get us some help - but - if things kept up - we were going to need another body.

I had finished dinner and was scrolling through my calendar when there was a knock at the backdoor. I opened it to find a hooded figure with a backpack on her shoulder; I stepped to the side, and let her come in.

She looked around the bedroom, taking in every detail. I waited.

I sat on the edge of the bed and watched her as she set her pack on the chair in the corner and turned back to me - her eyes still looking at the floor. If she really wanted this, I was going to make her work for it.

Sighing - like I was forcing her to do manual labor - she grabbed the bottom of her hoodie and peeled it off, over her head. I don't think I had ever seen her without her protective garment - in all of our years together.

My eyes scanned over her small, slender form.

Honestly? She was stunning.

Her straight hair was long - hanging below her slight breasts. The left side almost looked like she'd cut part of it off with a pair of school scissors. She had bottle-bleached her hair - which contrasted with her dark eyebrows - and tinted the ends of it a deep purple. Her bangs were long - hiding most of her eyes. I found the whole look to be highly attractive.

Peeking through those blonde & lavender bangs were the most intelligent brown eyes I had ever seen - they cut into me like lasers. There was a solid warmth in there - but it was hidden behind fierce defensiveness.

Her small nose and thin face made me think of an elf from the Peter Jackson movies. She had a narrow black choker around her neck with a silver Deathly Hallows symbol hanging from it. Her thin wrists held several bracelets and friendship bands of various constructs and colors. Her hands were small. Half of her nails were nicely trimmed and the other half looked like she'd chewed them off.

Through her septum she had a silver horseshoe, tipped with little black balls. In her left nostril, she had a simple, silver hoop. She noticed me examining the piercings and stuck out her tongue. The split had healed - but there was a small silver stud about an inch in from the tip. She wriggled the narrow tip enticingly and my cock twitched at her unspoken invitation.

She wore a plain black T-shirt and a pair of charcoal leggings which showed off her thin legs and her tight little butt.

She kicked off her heeled boots and she shrank to about 5'4". She reminded me of a fairy tale creature.

"Well?" she asked.

"I had no idea you were this gorgeous," I admitted. "Why do you hide it?"

"Why didn't you try to make friends with anybody after your sister graduated?"

I realized, then, that Emily had an older brother - my sister's age - and that she had seen me hanging out with them. Apparently, she had been watching me for a while. I should have known that - considering how easily she'd found my new house and shown up to ask for an appointment to talk to me.

"Not worth my time," I said, truthfully, the words slipping out unfiltered.

"Right," she agreed, nodding.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said, somewhat defiantly, nodding once more.

I started removing my clothes. In a couple minutes, I was standing there naked. Her eyes played across my toned body.

"You are ... very confident," she said, quietly.

"That happened over the last couple months," I admitted. "I wasn't this way before."

She nodded, her eyes focusing on my half-erect member. That seemed to slow her some - so I tried to reassure her.

"Most women need to adjust - to acclimate - before they can take even a part of it. If you are determined to continue with this, I can use my mouth & fingers to help get you ready."

She nodded slowly and said, "I can use my mouth too. I've been practicing."

"Practicing?" I asked.

"I have a really big dildo," she admitted.

"How long have you been planning this?" I asked.

She hesitated and I wasn't sure she was going to answer my question.

"A while," she admitted, quietly.

That confession must have pushed past her initial barriers. She started removing her clothing - setting it on the chair - neatly - by her pack.

Beneath her shirt & leggings was a sports bra & panty set. These were charcoal as well. They hugged her A-cup breasts and her slender waist & ass. She peeled the last two items off, as well, and laid them atop the pile.

Springing forward, suddenly, Emily lay on the bed - on her back - and hung her head down - over the side.

My ears crawled from her bared throat - above those gorgeous eyes - across her nearly-flat chest, stomach, and abs - to the patch of thatch that had been dyed and tinted to match her hair. It was well-trimmed and cared-for. Her pussy lips were thin and closed - hiding her treasure inside. The sides of her vulva - if pubic hair grew there - had been shaved bare. The skin didn't look irritated - like it had seen a blade - but it was hard to tell. I realized I was salivating at the sight of her highly-appetizing appearance - and swallowed down the mouthful of saliva.