Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Six months probation," Ron said. "Minimum wage for now. If you survive probation, I'll base your raise on how much you're improving productivity."

"Fair - and acceptable - thank you," she replied.

Our food arrived and we made room for the waitress to get everything distributed - and take our glasses for refills.

Ron picked up his fork, looked at our new employee, and said, "If you're fucking me or him over, I will bury you under the petunias at the Methodist Church. Nobody will ever know."

Emily swallowed the lump in her throat but nodded - and said, "Thank you."

He looked over at me and said, "I guess you've found the solution to your labor problem. Don't let her slack - it's not good for business - and it won't be good for any of us."

"Yessir."

With that, he seemed to have said all that he needed to say - and dug into his lunch. Emily and I did the same - although her leg brushed up against mine under the table.

At the end of the day, Maggie was waiting by the drive as we pulled in. She walked over and said, "Mr. Reynolds had me add Emily to the payroll. He says we're still 'full steam ahead' with plans?"

I nodded.

"He says she's exempt from the monthly staff meetings though," she said, managing to ask the question without actually asking.

"Yeah. She's okay sharing - but she doesn't want to be shared," I replied.

She turned to Emily and said, "We have kind of a special working relationship around here - me and ... uh ... Sam - and the boss."

Emily nodded.

"Mr. Reynolds seems to be satisfied that he's made things clear and that you're on-board to help Sam be successful with all of his projects - professional and otherwise."

"Yes," she replied.

"I ... uh ... a few of us have grown very attached to our time with Sam. We will need to borrow him."

Emily looked back into her eyes, "I gave him my cherry last night. He was so gentle. I cannot think of any other person that would have done for me what he did - as kindly and lovingly as he did. I have to assume that he treats you - and the others the same way. I do not know how I could deny you that."

For a minute, I thought she was going to give Emily a warning about the petunias at the Methodist Church - but - then - Ron may have already told her about that.

Whatever else she had thought of asking, she seemed, at last, to have been satisfied.

"Sam has been needing help for a while. If this works out, this is as good of a solution as I could have devised. Be good to our boy," she told the girl.

"I will," Emily said, a smile finally appearing on her elfin face.

Maggie started to turn away and then said, "In the business dealings, he's Sam. For the ... other stuff ... he's Augie. We need to make sure to protect that identity."

Emily nodded, her smile turning professional.

Before she turned to go Maggie said, "Try not to wear him out. He has a session with Alice Erickson the day after tomorrow."