Dull Al Ch. 02 - Open Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Al. "Yes, Mistress Shannon. I would like that."

Shannon. "For the recording. This ends session 4. I'm turning the tape recorder off."

I turned the recorder off. I thought. 'WOW! Shannon is really getting into this. I hope she doesn't go too fast. Maybe I should take Suzy up to the nudist club on Sunday so the four of us can get better acquainted. She always says its fine for me to decide where we are going and what we are going to do. She even lets me choose which of her clothes I want her to wear. I'm sure she will be fine with it since everyone else will be nude. I'll have to take her out for dinner on Friday night to be sure she'd like to be more friendly with Al and Shannon. Then talk to her about Sunday. Things may get very interesting.'

I called Suzy. She answered her phone. "Hello".

I spoke. "Hi, Sexy. How about a dinner date on Friday night?"

She replied. "It's a good thing I recognize your voice. Otherwise I might agree to go to dinner with a stranger."

I spoke softly. "I have a quiet restaurant in mind. The lighting is very subdued. It's warm outside...... I want you to wear a very short skirt.... a sheer blouse I can see thru... high heels.... And NOTHING ELSE! I'll pick you up at 7:00. I want to talk to you about something. A quiet restaurant will be a suitable place to discuss an offer I'm going to make you."

Suzy hesitated. "This sounds crazy! I hope I don't get arrested for indecent exposure."

I answered. "You being exposed is exciting.... Certainly not indecent."

She instantly replied. "I'm going to order lobster if they offer it!"

I promised. "You may order anything you want. Just be 'DRESSED' for dinner. I'll 'SEE' you Friday evening at 7:00. Bye, Sexy."

I hung up before she could answer.

Friday at work dragged by like slow motion. I was anxious for it to be over so I could go home and get ready to go pick up Sexy Suzy for our dinner date.

Finally it was quitting time. I hurried home. I made sure my car was clean inside. I showered and got dressed in dressy western jeans and a nice western snap shirt with a nice belt and my boots.

Now I had an hour to wait before it was time to pick Sexy Suzy up for our dinner date. My mind wandered thru the tape I had listened to. Yes, things might get very interesting. OK. Time to go.

I arrived at Suzy's apartment right at 7:00. I like to be on time. I walked to her door which was on the first floor. Some apartments were on the second floor.

I knocked. Suzy opened the door wide open. The setting sun was behind me casting sunshine directly on her. I was pleasantly stunned.

"Good evening, Miss Sexy Suzy! I can see you are dressed as I requested. The dark blue skirt is the shortest I have ever seen you wear. The heels are the highest I have ever seen you wear. That combination REALLY shows off your shapely legs. The blouse you are wearing is sexier than I could have dreamed it might be. Light powder blue is a perfect color for you. In the sunlight it's almost transparent. Your beautiful breasts and pointed nipples look lovely.... being almost as visible as if you were not wearing a blouse. It's a good thing the restaurant lighting is very subdued. I think you better drape a scarf around your neck with it hanging down to cover your breasts while we are walking into the restaurant. I will ask for your scarf as soon as we are seated."

Suzy responded. "I wanted to be extra sexy tonight. Thank you for your compliments. You look nice, too."

I stepped inside and kissed her passionately. I was holding her tightly to my chest. We shared a second passionate kiss.

I spoke. "Grab a scarf, white if you have one, and drape it around your neck."

Suzy walked back to her bedroom and came back with a soft white scarf that came down to just below her breasts. It wasn't very wide.... barely covering her breasts. She was carrying a small purse.

I had to pause to enjoy the sexy beauty standing in front of me. Then I spoke. "We better go. We don't want to be late for our reservation."

Suzy said. "Thank you for pushing me to be more sexy."

We walked out to my car where I opened her door for her. She sat down sideways on the edge of the seat and lifted the front of her skirt to show me that she was not wearing panties. Then she scooted back and swung her legs in for me to close her door. I got in and started the car.

We exchanged the normal chit-chat as I drove to the restaurant. I parked a ways from the entrance. Suzy looked at me and just smiled. I went around and opened her door. I helped her get out. She checked that her scarf was where it needed to be. We walked to the door holding hands. The door man opened the door for us. The maître de led us to a table with a view of the pond which had a few ducks swimming on it. The table was positioned diagonally so we could sit on both sides of a corner and enjoy the view. I thanked him.

As he walked away I spoke. "Suzy, it's time for you to give me your scarf."

She looked around at the few people who were seated in the room.... but no one was close. She slipped the scarf off her neck and handed it to me.

I said. "Thank you. Be sure you sit up nice and straight with your hands in your lap when our waitress comes to the table."

She answered in a teasing voice. "Yes Sir."

I laid the scarf on the back side of the table.

The waitress arrived in just a couple of minutes. She was about 25 years old, trim build and pretty.

She spoke. "I'm Dolly. I will be taking care of you tonight. Is tonight something special?"

Suzy answered. "It's just a Friday night dinner date."

Dolly replied. "Here are menus for you to look at. Would you like to order something to drink?"

I answered. "Yes. Please bring my lady a strawberry margarita. I'll have a bottle of Coors with a chilled glass please."

Dolly answered. "I'll be right back with your drinks." She headed for the bar at the back of the room.

Suzy asked. "Are you trying to get me drunk?"

I responded. "No. I'm just helping you relax."

We enjoyed the view of the pond and the ducks. Our waitress was back quickly.

Dolly stood at the corner of our table between us and sat Suzy's margarita in front of her and then looked right at Suzy's breasts.

She spoke. "I love the pretty blouse you're wearing."

Suzy blushed. "Thank you."

Dolly sat my bottle of Coors and my glass down. "Would you like me to pour?"

I answered. "Yes, please."

She moved around to my other side. She started pouring my beer in the glass.

She spoke. "I'm left handed and this side is easier for me."

I replied. "That's fine."

She looked across the table again at Suzy... and smiled.

Suzy smiled back... but was really blushing.

Dolly headed to another customer who apparently needed something.

Suzy spoke. "Thank you for the margarita."

I answered. "You're welcome. Thank you for being sexy."

Soon Dolly was back at our table. She was standing on the far side of the table from me so she could face both of us. "Have you decided on what you would like?"

I spoke. "Suzy, order anything you want."

She responded. "I'd like the Maine lobster tail dinner with a baked potato and a small salad with ranch dressing."

Dolly spoke. "Excellent choice. And for you sir?"

I spoke. "I'll have the t-bone steak, medium, with a baked potato, and a small bowl of clam chowder."

Dolly smiled at me and then at Suzy. "I'll get your order in and be back shortly with your salad and clam chowder." She headed for the kitchen.

Suzy said. "Don, are you enjoying looking at my breasts? Dolly certainly seems to be enjoying looking."

I smiled. "Suzy, No one could not enjoy looking at your beauty."

Suzy just smiled at me. About that time Dolly arrived with soup and salad.

Dolly said. "Salad for the lady and soup for you as she set them down."

She walked away to take care of other customers. But she kept stopping by to check on us. Pretty soon a young man that was probably in his early 20's came to take away the empty salad plate and soup bowl.

All he said was, "May I take these away?"

Suzy answered. "Yes. Thank you."

That caused him to look directly at Suzy. He was smiling as he took the dishes away. He said nothing.

Soon Dolly was bringing our dinner. She set her tray on a little folding stand. "Enjoy the lobster". As she set Suzy's dinner in front of her. "Enjoy your steak". As she set my dinner in front of me. She looked at Suzy and then at me. "Is there anything else I can bring you?"

Suzy answered. "Maybe some extra napkins."

Dolly looked directly at Suzy. "I'll be right back with them." She headed for the kitchen and was right back.

While we were enjoying our meal I softly spoke to Suzy. "You remember Al and Shannon... from the car show. I ran into her yesterday."

Before I could continue Suzy said. "I guess it's a small world. Last week when I went to the bank to deposit my paycheck Shannon was my teller."

I went on. "Shannon and I visited for a few minutes. She invited us to the nudist club as her and Al's guests. It won't cost us anything. She thought maybe we should get better acquainted. What do you think?"

Suzy had an expression on her face I couldn't read. I waited for her to answer.

She said. "They both seem nice. Al's a little quiet. Shannon seems like she might be fun to get to know. I guess I would be OK with being nude if everyone else was." She laughed quietly. "I'm practically nude right now."

I responded. "You have a beautiful body. Be proud of it."

Suzy asked. "Have you ever been to a nudist place?"

I answered. "You remember me saying at the car show that I have more experience? So yes, I've visited a few nudist resorts. I'm fine with it."

Suzy replied. "If you can arrange everything I'm game to try it."

I spoke. "You remember she gave me her phone number. I'll call her and get all the details. I'll let you know on Saturday how this will work, what to wear, what to bring."

Suzy and I finished our delicious dinners. Dolly brought me the bill. I paid her in cash plus a big tip for taking good care of us. I stood up and had Suzy's scarf in one hand. I held my other hand out to her. We walked out of the restaurant and to the car holding hands. There were only two couples walking to the restaurant as we were walking out. Both men smiled. At the car I took her in my arms and spent 5 minutes kissing her and whispering sweet things in her ear. I opened her door and she got in... again showing me that she was not wearing panties. I got in and started the car.

I asked. "My place or yours?"

She answered. "Your house is fine. But I will need to go home later. I can't walk from the parking area to my apartment in the morning dressed like this."

We went to my house to totally enjoy being friends with benefits. I took her home about midnight. When I got back home I poured myself a double shot of cognac. I sat in my comfortable chair and reviewed all that was happening.... in my mind. The cognac put me to sleep quickly. I woke up on Saturday morning to my phone ringing. I had slept in my chair.

I picked up the phone. "This is Don."

It was Shannon. "Good morning, Don. What do you think of the tape?"

I answered. "I think your offer of you and Al and Suzy and I being friends sounds great."

She replied. "Yes, I agree. But what do you think of the tape?"

I said. "I should make you wait for my answered like you did me..... Actually the recording was great. Thanks for the little extra comments for the tape. Made it easier to understand what was going on. Just don't push Al too far too fast."

She asked. "So do I get to show you EVERYTHING on Sunday?"

I answered. "I took Suzy to dinner last night. Then we spent a while at my house before I took her home at midnight. I'm a little tired this morning."

Shannon asked. "Are you complaining or bragging?"

I responded. "I never complain about enjoying myself. Suzy and I talked about your offer. She's up for getting together at your nudist club. I know where it is. How about if we meet you at the gate at 1:00?"

Shannon asked. "Have you been there before?"

I answered. "Not to your club but I've been to a few other nudist resorts. I know all the rules of etiquette. We will dress appropriately and bring towels and a small ice chest."

Shannon answered. "You keep surprising me."

I answered. "To use your words....Honey, this is only the beginning."

To be continued.

12