All Comments on 'Dumped'

by the_divison_bell

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ccs29745ccs297456 months ago

And hopefully the story continues. Nicely done on the story. Keep up great work!

babaloo92babaloo926 months ago

Good quick story. Gonna continue? So many directions this could go.

collin4xxxcollin4xxx6 months ago

Good story. Too bad she’s on the pill. Love to read more about them.

fuze33fuze336 months ago

I like longer stories and more flushed out characters but this was pretty good

Manojm68Manojm686 months ago

Beautiful story. Pls. Continur

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This seems to be another story about a female character having a shaved pussy. She is crying alone and it becomes crying to her brother at the beginning, and it is because her boyfriend broke up with her. This is a SHAVED pussy story. Could her problem be similar to other women having a shaved pussy. Problems with razor burns, chaffed flaking skin, bumps, pimples, and boils, with nasty sharp stubble growing out of the pimples that ooze out pus on a mound, along with numerous ingrown hairs on her mound. Of-course not!! This is the one lady who can shave down there, and not ever have any of that stuff to go on / happen to her. The story itself works. The lead-ups are ok, and they do work for what this author is attempt to do. I would have rated the story much higher had it not been for the shaved pussy and had there been an appropriate amount of body hair described on this character's mound, "This is just another one of those smooth shaved pussy, stories."

DunkirkDunkirk6 months ago

The start of a great relationshop

newporter56newporter566 months ago

Thought it was great as is....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nicely told tale until you went third person,

Then, little variances kept comming up that should have been caught in edit or Proof Reading.

Great potential, as a porn writer if you can check yourself in your writing.

RocketPopsicleRocketPopsicle6 months ago

short but very nicely done

ScottishTexanScottishTexan6 months ago

When I started reading this story, I was really wanting to give you a 5 for it. I'm a total sucker for "the brother comforts sister" genre. Whether he's comforting her after a death in the family, or a tragic breakup in her relationship, or anything else, it's a great lead for a brother/sister incest story. Unfortunately, you exploited the opportunity poorly.

I don't know if you were intentionally trying to keep this short. 🤔 But you succeeded by having an extremely poor background and motivation for your characters. It was pretty much just a puppet show with you pulling the strings. The whole transition from brother/sister love into loving couple's sexual congress felt forced and awkward. 😳 Your characters were going through the motions because you directed them to, not because of their own feelings and set of circumstances.

This was so poorly written that I should give you a 2. Be thankful that I didn't. 3/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexan6 months ago

So after I posted my comment, I started reading back through what others were saying. That's when I spotted a comment posted anonymously that begins: "This seems to be another story about a female character having a shaved pussy."

This same person has said the same exact things anonymously on other brother/sister incest stories. I wish that he/she would use their account alias. I completely agree with what their opinions are on shaved pubic hair. I'd like to figuratively shake their hand. ✋

juanviejojuanviejo6 months ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS...hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous