Duncumbe Abbey 2 The Guard Ch. 00

Story Info
Peter announces a reshoot of an infamous film.
1.6k words
4.3
3.4k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Prologue

Peter wanted to rewrite history. And he had the wherewithal to do it.

Each of his recent films had sold phenomenally well, and his financial backer Lord Rutherford who lived at Duncumbe Abbey Manor where most of the shoots took place, was pleased with the return on his investment and appreciated that his involvement was making his life far more interesting - a little exciting even...

This meant Peter was able to employ, up and coming beautiful actresses and handsome virile actors, who wanted to be famous (but probably never would be, after performing in one of his films: infamous - yes!)

He would lure them into his films with promises of thrilling opportunities they'd obtain nowhere else, to enhance their acting experience and further their career - and by the sheer amount of money he could afford to offer them.

He would particularly seek out those who were beautiful and talented, and willing to succeed, but being short of work, were enthusiastic - maybe a little reckless - to perform in challenging, explicit roles which (in his sexist patronising director speak) required powerful penetrating performances by the men; and surrendering, receptive, submissive roles for the women; whose parts the actors needed to deeply immerse themselves in, and the actresses would be deeply fulfilled in their roles... The actors needed to be truly outstanding; proudly showing their impressive credentials - demonstrating their obvious ability to perform tirelessly and unremittingly in their relentless quest for the most magnificent delivery; and the actresses, exquisitely beautiful, delightful and determined to willing display their ample attributes, and uninhibitedly reveal their welcoming openness to affectionately and expertly portray their characters with the utmost naked realism; and their unswerving dedication to veracity, to make his films truly authentic - and that (as they would soon find out) would involve them having plenty of unsimulated unprotected sex...

And he would convince them, possibly against their, or their agent's better judgement, they needed to selflessly commit themselves and immediately sign: all encompassing, binding contracts - including, among them, the all-important consensual sex agreement...

And so now, armed with a bevy of beauties and a macho of men, to make up his talented cast, he was ready. After the encouraging runaway success of his Cinéma Verité Historique film: The Maid, Peter was in a position to attempt something he had been dreaming of doing for a while: a modern remake of his historical Roman biopic "The Rape of the Empress's Handmaidens by the Praetorian Guard." With the very lurid explicit scenes shot in 4K Hi-Def, HDR Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos sound, to capture every performance, every action, every close-up, in vividly explicit shocking graphic detail for absolute realism.

And, in recognition of my sensationally lurid performance, in my candid portrayal of a maid, in his historical Victorian biopic, The Maid, Peter had cast me in the lead role: Empress Messalina; and Fiona, my real-life lover: my co-star...

"I'm not going to take it!" I was saying to Alex, my flawed but still employed agent, "I know what the plotline is: Claudius has ordered his wife Messalina's execution by the Praetorian Guard and the rape of her handmaidens. But no doubt that will also involve them all punishing me savagely before my disposal. In other words: they'll all thoroughly have their way with me before finally doing away with me... And that's it!"

"Emily! That's not what's in the scene summary! Lydia your lover and chief Handmaiden, will take the full brunt of Claudius's wrath along with the handmaidens, whereas you will have plenty of time to act impressively, and expressively, and passionately and convincingly recite your many lines, and only then, when you have done all that, will you need to be dramatically and ostentatiously mounted and 'brutalized' by the ruggedly handsome Lucius Lusius the head Praetorian Guard before you are summarily and ignominiously 'despatched' - because Claudius still has a soft spot for you!"

"Ruggedly handsome - Yep... That's Derek!" I silently agreed...

"Awh... that's nice of him to wait! Well, if that's it, and it will enhance my career and reputation as an actress, and Fiona is going to take all the grunt work, I'll do it!" I said with a humorous mixture of irony and enthusiasm, "Sounds like another impressive role I'll be able to add to my portfolio: 'realistically 'raped' by just the Chief of the Praetorian Guards!'"

Fiona, a publicity consultant, who now also had Alex my 'hardworking' agent, as her agent, since she'd branched out into acting part time (after the revealing insights and consummating experience she'd gained while unexpectedly playing the role of a maid, with me, also a maid, in The Maid) entered the conversation:

"I was just thinking of you, my love, when I said I'd take Lydia's role. I know the soldiers are going to give her a hard time when they utterly and unforgivingly, brutally 'rape' her. So, I thought it would be enjoyable for you to watch me being simultaneously penetrated by four determined soldiers while you just have the one inside you! And you'll be able to watch my utterly helpless, relentless, but rapturous ravaging close up and everything that the sadistic sex-starved soldiers are doing to the hapless handmaidens!"

"Yes, I'm afraid of that... What if I start feeling guilty just lying there as I'm being 'brutally' fucked, watching all those unwitting dedicated hard-working actresses unswervingly playing their roles as they are forcefully overcome, ruthlessly 'raped' and thoroughly inseminated by all those Praetorian Guards. Or even worse, what if it makes me so horny, I want more of the action!"

"You're just wrong!" laughed Fiona, "First off, Urh... Durrrr... The shoot is called the 'Rape of the Handmaidens' and they are the handmaidens... I think that might give them some inkling of what's going to happen them! - Those actresses will be completely fullfilled during their very candid endeavours to create unprecedented realism in this shoot, and they will all be expecting to play their parts with total authenticity, and meticulous historical accuracy, realistically portraying the fate of the handmaidens in explicitly accurate detail, and submitting themselves and their bodies accordingly: selflessly and unreservedly (when they are, without warning, overcome, realistically 'raped' and irresistibly massively inseminated by the guards) to vividly enact their important, fundamental, indispensable and rewarding roles. And they will be handsomely rewarded for it - the handsome soldiers will see to that! So, no need to feel guilty!

And secondly, I'm sure I can donate some of my 'rape' soldiers to you - I can guarantee they'll be up for it - if you are feeling depraved, I mean deprived!"

"Sharing is caring... It's just, you know... what happened in Peter's original shoot. It was absolute chaos, full of outrageously melodramatic performances lurching from one extreme to the other, with some overenthusiastic actresses overdramatically putting on a show of valiantly fighting off the guards before 'surrendering' themselves and being vigorously fucked by them, while others, who'd already been pleasurably 'overwhelmed' and wanted to be thoroughly fucked again (for the sake of authenticity), were wantonly and lustfully throwing themselves at them, desperate to be rigorously fucked - again; when the actors were just trying their best to act their roles compellingly, and systematically and comprehensively, realistically 'rape' them all, as directed. It was total chaos, which then, not unsurprisingly, escalated (or descended - depending how you looked at it) into uninhibited, unrestrained rampant sexual frenzy! Completely uncontrolled unbridled sexual abandonment! And half of the actresses (who after being convinced by Peter, deliberately hadn't taken any contraception, for added realism and complete authenticity) but who then hadn't even tried to escape, or had escaped and then come back for more, were - as was intended for the other actresses but they now excitedly expected it - fucked and 'forcibly' inseminated by the guards multiple times, and ended up being spectacularly and unavoidably impregnated! They all ended up unescapably pregnant! There were multiple accidental and unintended pregnancies! And consequently - after successful litigation on their behalf - the film was a financial disaster! - But what a shoot! There were serious beautiful actresses being relentlessly and willingly fucked, everywhere - by equally willing pornstars - enthusiastically and expertly fucking them into complete unrestrained sexual abandonment!"

"Yes! It was so hot! So erotic!"

"And there were out of control naked sperm-filled, spunk covered, insatiable sex-crazed actresses running around all over the grounds of Duncumbe Abbey!"

"Spectacular! It's just there were too many actresses, to be able to effectively deal with them all, and not enough soldiers to do it - even if there were fifty of them... And they did do their best to systematically and methodically do them all!"

"It certainly was spectacular chaos! Some actresses were fucked ten or twelve times or more by different pornstars (they couldn't exactly remember how many times, and by who - and there was a lot that went on that unfortunately wasn't caught on camera), while some complained that they'd only been thoroughly fucked once... And there was one indignant actress who was adamant she hadn't been properly fucked at all, but had just been stripped naked, hung spread-eagled upside down in chains, and then had only been inseminated multiple times, as her punishment for being a handmaiden. Luckily that was all on camera...

But I agree: for all that, it was undeniably hot!"

"And as you know; it's going to be even hotter this time; by just having twenty-four horny soldiers and twelve unwittingly willing actresses. So, it will be much easier to shoot those graphic close-ups of them all being realistically 'raped' and fucked stupid... and then massively, forcefully, systematically inseminated for real...!"

"That's including you, you know!"

"Mmmmmmm...! Yes! Shush! You're making me horny! Let's go upstairs!

"You can stay and watch if you like, Alex - but you know the rules: you won't be allowed to join in..."

Alex, after trying valiantly not to look dejected, started packing his briefcase. But if we let him stay now, it would be more like a mercy fuck. And rules are rules - and he'd brought them upon himself...