Dungeon 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still restrained. The gimp crouched over me, a leg either side of my body. A panel had been removed from the crotch of his suit, revealing a small, limp penis. He bent his knees until he could grasp my cock with a hand and push the head against his asshole. Then he sunk onto me. Each inch of my cock that disappeared into his ass seemed to pump blood into his cock until it was erect. He gripped his dick and started to jerk off, at the same time as beginning to bounce up and down on me. His ass was so tight and I found the sight of him stroking so horny that I could feel myself beginning to cum.

"Wake up!"

I opened bleary eyes and saw them. The gimp was eagerly sucking my hard cock, while the bitch looked on.

"Enough. I don't want him to cum yet."

The gimp gave me one more long slurp. Then followed instructions. My rigid cock was dripping with his saliva.

The bitch had transformed. Her torso was encased in a black latex tank top, plunging at the front and displaying her substantial cleavage. Her nipples very obvious through the stretchy, shiny material. Round her neck was a black leather choker. She also wore long black latex gloves. I couldn't see the lower part of her body. I tried to raise my head and realized that a leather strap ran across my brow, holding my head immobile.

"Gimp! Get me the big one?"

The gimp disappeared and returned carrying a large, black dildo, which the bitch laid down close to me.

"This is for you. But first you must be feeling thirsty."

My mouth was dry and I needed a drink.

The gimp approached me and I saw he was carrying a plastic funnel. He tried to put it in my mouth. I bit down hard. I had some idea of what was in store for me and no fucking way.

Zap!

This on the shaft of my cock, which I recognized was still erect. As I hollered, the gimp pushed the funnel between my lips and held it firmly in place.

The bitch climbed onto my platform and crawled up my body on all fours. I could just about see that she was wearing equally shiny black thigh-high boots, and nothing else. She knelt across my face, her pussy just above the funnel. I struggled and tried to spit the tube out of my mouth. She held up her zapper and I subsided; I had no fight left.

"That's a good little bitch. I'm glad to see you are learning. Now swallow it all. If you spill any, then..."

She waved her electric wand.

My heart was thumping. Why the hell was I here? Then I heard a hissing and rivulets of urine flowed into my mouth. The warm, salty liquid pooled there. I couldn't bring myself to swallow. Then she held the wand in front of my eyes and I gulped. I gulped again and again, feeling the warmth spread inside me. She finished and clambered down.

"Good little bitch. But I think you need some more."

She patted my still adamantine cock and disappeared momentarily, only to return with the glass bottle a quarter full of my piss. I struggled and tried to move, but I was bound securely. She pinched my nose closed with a gloved hand and tipped the contents of the bottle into the funnel. While her urine had been warm and fresh, mine was cold and stale. I couldn't do this. But the choice was suffocation. I closed my eyes, pretended I wasn't there, pretended this wasn't happening.

And swallowed.

The gimp removed the funnel and I spewed up some urine.

Zap!

"I said no spills. Be more careful in future."

In future! Fuck no. But I didn't say it out loud.

"That's right, sweetie-pie. Lots of special drinks for you."

My hatred was transforming now. I imagined caving her head in with my fists. Her blood spattering my face as I pounded the life out of her.

Maybe she guessed, as she blew me a kiss.

"Now for anal training, sweetie. I just know you are going to be a good little anal whore."

She laughed.

"Oh? And while you were knocked out again. Sorry about that sweetie. The gimp gave you a colonic irrigation, so no need for annoying restroom breaks. Plus you won't get my nice dildo dirty."

I screamed in rage. Not even the threat of the wand could stop me. I called the bitch every name under the sun, told her just what I was going to do with her when I got out. I raged and spat.

She did nothing. Or rather she stood smiling at me, unperturbed, until I could scream and yell no more. Until I realized that there was nothing I could do, except to sound ridiculous. I fell silent, glaring at her.

"That's a good little boy. Let it all out. Anyway, you can't hate things so much?"

She gripped my wooden dick and jerked it hard. I closed my eyes and told myself not to enjoy it. Not to give her that satisfaction. But my throbbing cock had its own ideas.

"Gimp! Unbind his head and get him a pillow? I want him to be able to watch."

The gimp obeyed his mistress's instructions. With my head tipped I could see my erect penis. It seemed larger than normal.

"Now, as you have been so potty mouthed, no lube for you."

She held the dildo up and stoked it. It must have been ten inches long. My eyes widened. Again she picked up on my reaction.

"Well maybe if you say, 'sorry Mistress,' you can have a little lube."

I could think of nothing I would like to say less. But I looked at the size of the plastic cock and took the coward's way.

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

That had been easier to say than I thought.

"Good boy. That wasn't so hard now. I'm going to give you a reward. That's how it works. Bad behavior is punished. Good behavior is rewarded."

"Gimp! The bottle. It's my own concoction, I majored in Chemistry."

The gimp retrieved a small, glass bottle poured a little of the contents into a rag and held it to my tilted face under my nose.

"Breathe deep, it will help."

It was aromatic, but also reminiscent of body odor. I inhaled for a few seconds. I felt more relaxed, happy even.

"Gimp! Lubrication."

The gimp returned to his Mistress's side and knelt. The bitch opened the door to his mouth and fed the dildo into him. I could hear him gulp as he accommodated an infeasibly large proportion of its length. Seemingly satisfied with the depth, the bitch drew it out two inches and then pushed it in and out of the gimp's throat four or five times rapidly. I could hear a squelching sound, blended with his moaned, but subdued, protests. She pulled it out, glistening with moisture, a trail of saliva joining it to the gimp's hidden mouth.

"Good Gimp. Stay there. I may need more if he is too much of a little girl to take this."

She turned to me.

"I'll train you to lube your own dildos in time, but it's just an introductory lesson today."

I felt something in me was fracturing. Perhaps it was whatever she had got me to breathe in. I could yell expletives, I could threaten revenge, but that meant nothing. I was just wasting effort. I decided I needed to back off and husband my energy for devising an escape plan. Maybe my thoughts were too easy to read.

"I know, you are thinking, don't make a fuss. Put up with the humiliation. Put up with the pain. Look for an opportunity. There has to be an opportunity, right? Tell yourself that, by all means. But I know the look in your eyes. It's starting. You have taken the first step towards submission. I'm so proud of you."

She jerked my cock a few more times, almost playfully, and gave me a smile that was verging on sweet.

Then she forcibly shoved the dildo into my ass. I screamed louder than when she zapped me. My sphincter was ripped open and my rectum deeply invaded. My cock spasmed violently. Just as violently as she was invading my ass. It sent arcs of semen through the air to splash onto my chest.

"Anal whore. I knew it."

The bitch sounded delighted, triumphal even. Then she shoved another three inches into me.

I sank my head into the pillow, closed my eyes and imagined I was somewhere else. The last thing I remembered was the gimp sucking on my still hard cock. His soft lips felt both soothing and stimulating; a distraction from the bitch's relentless anal pounding. I welcomed the feeling. I gave into it and spurted another load of cum into his mouth as his Mistress ran the ridge of the dildo repeatedly past my prostate. Then I blacked out.

It was all but impossible to tell how long I had been a captive. I had no reference points. No windows to let me see the sun or stars. I was a good boy. I did as I was told. I submitted to my training. Different dildos were shoved in my ass many times; I took them all. And butt-plugs, large butt-plugs. I drank gallons of urine.

I learned to look forward to the gimp's oral attentions. Sometimes I was allowed a blow job with no insertions. Those were the best. I could even go to the restroom now; albeit in correctional institution-grade shackles and with both the bitch and gimp monitoring me, electric wands in hand. I didn't try anything, I told myself I'd probably have one shot at escape and to wait for the right moment. I'm sure that was the reason.

I was even taken outside for exercise. Shackled and with double bags over my head. I never felt the Sun's rays, so assumed where I was had high walls. Neither did I ever hear traffic or people's voices. I guessed that we were far from town.

I was no longer strapped to the platform 24 x 7. I spent more time sitting or lying on a mattress, my arms and legs in chains. I was even given books. They put me out briefly when it was training time and I came round restrained on the podium, just as I had the first time I had woken in captivity.

Then the bitch said it was graduation day.

I woke bound on the training platform. I had had a pleasantly erotic dream and was unsurprised to see the gimp's leather-clad head bobbing up and down on my shaft. If anything, he had got better. I lay back and enjoyed myself. The bitch? I wanted her dead. But the gimp was a good little cock-sucker. He sensed that I was awake and looked surreptitiously from side to side for his Mistress, before licking two fingers and sliding them into my ass as he continued with his expert fellatio. Mmm... that was much nicer than the bitch's massive dongs. A guy could get used to this. I wondered why I had never got a bitch to do the same for me in my previous life. My previous life? It was getting harder to recall that.

To be honest. I'd never focused much on oral. It was nice, but I liked to fuck, be that pussies or asses. Robin -- her name and then her face entered my mind uninvited -- hated blow jobs and l had made that clear. It didn't bother me. I just used her reluctance to guilt-trip her into agreeing anal. I wondered what she was doing. But I had other things on my mind. Like the rising, tingling heat the gimp's tongue and cheeks were creating in me. I too looked from side to side before speaking.

"Hey! Make it a good one for graduation day. Mmm... like that. Such a good little cock-sucker. I know you want it. I know you love to swallow cum. Make... me... ahhhhh!"

Before I could finish my last request, he brought me to a lovely climax. I hoped he enjoyed me filling his mouth with hot semen as much as I did.

I heard a noise and whispered a quick thank you before the bitch was with us.

"I see you are getting fond of the gimp. That's sweet."

The gimp had stood and the bitch kissed him through the door in his mask. And then slapped his face hard.

"Don't ever think that I am blind, OK?"

The gimp bowed in submission.

"That's a good little bitch. Now go get the machine for your sweetheart."

I heard wheels turning and scraping on the concrete floor. The gimp returned pushing a trolley. On top of it, apparently riveted down, was a heavy-looking machine. What I noticed first was the large flywheel. Attached to this was a short rod, coupled to a longer one which passed through two, heavy-duty plastic sleeves. I'd seen contraptions like this in porn. It was clearly a fucking machine and a high-end one by the looks of it.

My first feeling was one of horror. But then, as the gimp fastened the bitch's favorite dildo to the rod, I felt something else. I felt my cock stiffening again. Was that anticipation? What the fuck was happening to me? The gimp positioned the trolley between my legs. The small rod was at the furthest extreme of the flywheel, he span it slowly and the dildo moved forward maybe six inches. Returning it to the original position, furthest away from me, he moved the trolley forward until the tip of the plastic cock was an inch or so from my asshole.

"I think maybe he will need some lube for this."

The gimp retrieved a plastic bottle and drizzled lube along the thick, black shaft, rubbing it round the head.

"Good, let's start."

The bitch held the dildo in the right place as the gimp slowly rolled the trolley forwards. My ass was very accustomed to penetration now and I took three inches of it easily. I had to admit, it felt good. But I was quivering with excitement as to what was next. The gimp locked the trolley wheels in place and gave the bitch a thumbs up. He then picked up a masturbation sleeve and dripped more lube into it, before sliding it over my throbbing, stiff cock. The two of them weren't messing around.

The bitch was dressed as she had been before in a black latex top, long boots and no panties. She grabbed the remote control and once more clambered up to straddle my face, holding it. Her tender naked pussy hung enticingly above my mouth. An opportunity, surely. Maybe not to escape, but to even the score. I imagined biting a chunk out of her soft flesh, tasting her blood, hearing her scream as she had made me scream so many times. She looked me steadily in the eyes and lowered herself. Something was different, I felt different. Thoughts of revenge dissolved, replaced by a desire to please. I extended my tongue and let the bitch push it inside her vagina. She tasted so sweet, I almost cried. I understood now that I had been craving her pussy so much. There was joy in my heart that she had let me taste it. I was thankful.

She twisted a dial on the remote and the flywheel began to turn, slowly at first, driving the dildo into me. It was a lot, the penetration was so very deep, the force of the machine was irresistible. But I accepted it, I knew I wanted it. Had wanted it all along. I felt the gimp begin to stroke me with the sleeve; its internal nodules massaging me. It was good, but I wanted his mouth instead. The bitch turned the dial and the thrusting got quicker. And quicker.

This was more than I had ever taken before. The feeling of being opened of being stretched. Of yielding to the remorseless thumping of the giant dildo, deep in my rectum. I wanted it. At last I realized I wanted it. I was grateful. Grateful to the bitch for opening my eyes. Grateful to the gimp for the best blow jobs ever. The bitch turned the dial up further. My body arched and spasmed. My prostate throbbed. Blood pounded into my cock as the gimp squeezed the sheath and rubbed it up and down me faster. I pushed my tongue as hard as I could into the bitch. Wanting to please her, but also wanting to taste her heavenly juices.

The bitch started to rub her clit. To move up and down taking my rigid tongue in and out of her vagina. She turned the dial to maximum and then dropped it, instead pinching one of her nipples.

"Do you want me to cum for you, bitch?"

I nodded and withdrew my tongue momentarily. It was hard to talk with the violent anal pounding I was taking. I panted as I spoke.

"If it pleases you, Mistress. And may I ask that the gimp sucks my cock, Mistress."

I stopped talking and pushed my tongue out again, tensing the muscles for her. She turned and nodded. I felt the sheath replaced by the gimp's soft lips. But also something else, was that hair brushing my stomach? Then the Mistress descended onto my tongue. I closed my eyes and let her pleasure herself on me, as the gimp took all of my cock, his lips pushing against my groin, and the machine sent waves of throbbing, roiling pleasure through my body.

"You don't cum until your Mistress does, understood?"

I tried to hold on, I could feel my cock muscles begin to twitch, the tip burning with intolerable sensations. But I knew I had to wait. I focused all my thoughts on waiting for the Mistress.

She rubbed her clit hard and fast, leaning forward to embrace the pleasure, then back as it overwhelmed her. She made no sound, but her eyes closed tight, her body tensed, and then I felt a spray of her juices that covered my face. As she released over me, I also let go. The gimp clamped his lips around my root and sucked hard as I pumped a seemingly endless stream of cum into his throat.

The Mistress's juices were in my eyes and nose and dripping down my cheeks. She reached down, turned off the machine and dismounted from me. As she moved, I could see the gimp with my cock still balls deep. But with the mask removed and their long, dirty blonde hair flowing over me. The gimp tuned to look at me with blue-green eyes, still orally impaled on my dick.

"Robin! What the fuck!"

"Yes, it's Robin. She's not allowed to speak here. So let me do the talking. See, we are sisters. Well not biologically, but as close as sisters. She's my little sister and would do anything for her big sis. Wouldn't you, whore?"

Robin slid off of my cock and nodded mutely, licking her lips.

"Little sister is allowed to play with the boys sometimes, but she knows her true role in life. Just like you do too now."

"The blow jobs? Well she is only allowed to suck dick when I say so. I didn't think the old you deserved her special skills. I've been told by many people that she is amazing."

"As for you? I don't like boys playing roughly with my little sister. I don't like her being upset or abused. Only I get to abuse her. Also, I don't like guys who fetishize sexual assault. I don't like it at all. Something needs to be done about boys who do that. As you have found out."

"Now let's set you free."

The Mistress and Robin worked together to cut or untie my bonds. They then helped me to sit up. I was weak from my extreme anal ordeal.

"Clean him up, little sis. I'll just be a minute."

Robin brought a washcloth and silently wiped my face and body. I had so many questions and started to speak, but she placed a finger on my lips and shook her head. I recognized a beauty in her that I had never noticed when we were together. A strength, wrapped in fragility. A burning appetite wrapped in a demure exterior. Why had I never seen these things before? Why did I not realize what I had?

The thought that I was free and only a girl half my size stood between me and escape drifted across my mind and just as quickly evaporated.

The Mistress returned. She had strapped a harness on. An even larger dildo was attached to it. It was red and shiny. She held the root of her strap-on and simply said two words.

"Both kneel!"

I knelt, happily, willingly, wanting only to please her. Robin knelt next to me. I felt her briefly squeeze my hand and then release it. The Mistress stood over us. I looked up, past the massive dildo I knew I was going to take down my throat and then up my gaping and throbbing ass.

I gazed up at the Mistress's beautiful face. It had taken over forty years for me to learn what kind man I was, what I really wanted. Two tears trickled down the sides of my nose. I had wasted so much time. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. I had won the victory over my old self. I loved Big Sister.

THE END

The National Sexual Assault Hotline (800.656.HOPE) is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.

12