Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cheerleaders were out practicing. They were wearing their blue, pleated skirts and white tops. They looked so perky. Alizee, the head cheerleader, was out front, her blonde hair whipping in the growing breeze. Her skirt swirled about her thighs. She did a high kick, her leg flashing.

"You do not have a chance with her," snorted a derisive voice. Morana, this goth girl bitch, strode by. "You've got to play on the football team for Alizee to touch your cock. And your scrawny ass would just get hurt."

"Scrawny ass?" I asked as Morana turned to face us. She had a skull printed on the black t-shirt she wore, the top stretched over her petite body. She was slender like my little sister, but whereas she was all cute and innocent, Morana was all edgy and bitchy. She had a pierced nose and a tongue stud that clicked against the back of her teeth. She wore her black hair cut short with a fade buzzed into the side of her head. "You put the ball in my hand, and I would score the touchdown. None of them would--"

Morana snorted into laughter. "Yep, that's why you're on the team. Oh, wait, your not, Leo. You're just the loser that drools over the cheerleaders thinking you got a shot with them."

"Jealous that I'm not drooling over your skinny body?" I asked. "You need some tits for that."

She burst into mocking laughter. She threw back her head as if that was the funniest thing I ever said. "Maya, why do you waste time with this loser?"

"Why did you become such a bitch?" Maya asked back.

"It's fun." Morana turned and stomped off in the combat boots she wore, her wispy, black skirt swirling about her ass. It wasn't a bad ass, but she was such a cunt. "Later, dweeb."

"Dweeb?" I muttered. "Who still uses that?"

"Right?" Maya said, shaking her head. They used to be friends.

Thunder rumbled again. Louder. An angry growl that reverberated through the air. I sipped at my coffee, glad we had made it to the college before the storm hit. It looked to be a nasty one. Already, the brightness of the morning faded as we headed into the main building. My little sister went to English while Maya and I headed for Ms. Trueno's class, excitement throbbing through me.

"Oh, god, you're so eager to drool over our teacher," moaned Maya. She shook her head, her brown hair dancing over her face. "Please, please, don't make it so obvious today. I'm your friend. It's embarrassing to be seen with you when you do that."

"Like when you stare at Mitch?" I asked. He was the college's quarterback.

Her cheeks went red. "I do not drool. Besides, he has Alizee sucking his dick. Like I want anything to do with a cock that the skank has touched."

"She could put that skank mouth on my cock," I groaned.

"God, you're such an asshole sometimes," Maya muttered and marched ahead of me.

I blinked at that.

I followed her into Ms. Trueno's room. Maya took a seat that I couldn't possibly sit beside. I took my usual one. Normally, Maya sat on my right but she had taken Hagane's usual seat. The Japanese girl didn't say a word at being blocked and just sank down beside me in Maya's place. She adjusted her glasses on her delicate face, her black hair falling down her back. She sat properly in a long skirt and a long-sleeved blouse with a red bow-tie.

"Morning," I said.

"Good morning, Leo," she said in a quiet voice, barely heard over the thunder rumbling outside and rattling the window.

The wind picked up. Rain slammed into the glass. A heavy downpour. Lightning flashed in the distance, the light strobing through the classroom. A few of the students were staring out at it. The nice day had evaporated so fast. I glanced out at the field where the cheerleaders had been. They had vanished.

No one wanted to be outside in this.

"Oh, my, that is coming down," a breathy voice said.

My gaze shot to the front of the classroom to see Ms. Trueno's entrance. Her breasts bounced and jiggled in her stretchy, low-cut top. She sat her coffee mug and satchel down on her desk. I groaned at those tits cradled in the pink silk of her blouse. They were magnificent. She had such gorgeous skin. The Hispanic beauty gazed out at the class, her curly hair falling about her sultry features.

"I hope that's not going to be distracting," she said. "We have a lot to cover today. So eyes up here. Not at the storm."

I had my eyes up there. God, she was gorgeous.

I couldn't help but drool over her. The hottest teacher in college. A Latina heartthrob that would make a corpse hard. She wore a tight pencil skirt of dark gray that complimented the pink of her blouse. Her legs, clad in pantyhose. looked sleek and gorgeous. I swear she had to know how she turned on every guy in the class with how sexy she dressed.

She always had these smiles as she stood before the class.

The rain drummed on the window, but I kept my attention on her as she launched into her lesson. My dick pulsed in my pants. Fantasies danced in my mind. Naughty scenarios out of porn where she would have to give me an education I would never forget.

Maybe a titty fuck with those big boobs of hers. Just working them up and down my cock until I exploded on her face. It would be so incredible. My dick throbbed, fighting to break free of my boxers and jeans.

She lectured for twenty or so minutes and then set us to reading something out of the textbooks. She sat down, most of her body hidden from me by the classmates sitting before me. I sighed and pulled out my book.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I surreptitiously pulled that out, too. I blinked at what I saw. It was a message from a friend of mine, Eric. Naked photos of Lana Fulmine just leaked to the net. Check these out.

I had to. Lana Fulmine was the hot actress set to play the Invisible Woman in the next Fantastic Four movie. She would be incredible as Sue Storm, after all, she had killed it as the action-adventure heroine Jane Dangerous. I hoped there were plenty of chances for Lana Fulmine to prance around nearly naked in the film.

But this...

I clicked the links and fought a groan as I stared at the picture snapped of Lana on a couch, her top pulled down and her round breasts pillowed into two lush mounds. The sexy, Italian actress had a sultry look on her face. The next one was on the same couch, but now she was bent over, her skirt riding up to show she wasn't wearing panties.

God, she was shaved. These were so hot. Why did I have to be in the middle of class right now? I needed to stroke one out so badly. I needed to cum so hard. I could ask Ms. Trueno to use the restroom. Quickly rub one out and relieve these blue balls. I could stare at Lana's picture and--

"Can you protect me?" the sultry voice from my dream asked.

I blinked and glanced over to my right to see the queenly woman floating outside of the window. The storm raged around her, black hair whipped about by the howling winds. Rain soaked her dress. Her breasts bled through the white fabric, nipples dark shadows. She looked in such need. She held out her arms.

"Fuck," I muttered and stood up.

I stumbled to her, passing Hagane's desk. The Japanese girl said something to me, but I didn't hear her. I reached the window, staring at this hallucination. She needed me, but the window was between us. I touched the cold glass, wanting to get to her. To protect her.

To fuck her. God, she was gorgeous. Her dress clung to her curves.

"Leo?" Maya asked.

Lightning flashed in the sky. A bolt sizzled down right at me. I had a brief moment of seeing the glass shatter before me then pain exploded across my chest. I was flung backward, my entire body convulsing. The agony overwhelmed me.

Darkness crashed down on me.

12