Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 05

Story Info
Chapter 5.
3.2k words
4.51
30.6k
38

Part 5 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

"The Void Crystal gathers mana from the river flowing through here," said the Soul. "Can you feel it?"

"Yeah," I said as I gripped the Crystal.

The Vein of Magic flowed through this room. I could sense it in both directions, flowing upstream and down. It was raw power. I was tapping into it, diverting some of it into the crystal. It was recharging from the mana I had expended. It took more energy to create than to sustain. I felt the magic flowing out of the Crystal into Lana, the dungeon, and even into myself. It went right into that Glyph on my chest.

"The more Veins that flow through your dungeon, the more rivers of magic you tap into, the more power you'll have. Once your dungeon intersects one, it will form a channel to draw the magic right to the Void Crystal."

"Got it," I said, gripping it. Lana was back in the bedroom, dripping with my cum. "And how do I find them?"

"It's a matter of luck," she said, shrugging. "They flow through this world everywhere. They are its lifeblood. The bigger your dungeon is, the more likely it is you'll find it."

"Expand. Progress. Makes sense."

"The more Glyphs you have, the more capacity you have, too," continued the Soul. "But the more Veins you have, the greater your power. The stronger the monsters you can build. The more levels of spells you'll have access to."

"Spells?"

"Right now, you know lightning magic. You draw upon the power of Lord Enlil and Lady Uttu."

"Who?" I asked, my brow furrowing.

"The Lord and Lady of Lightning. They are two of the Twenty-Four, the gods of this world."

I nodded. "Right, of course, there would be gods. Not a fantasy world without those."

"Now, we need to expand your dungeon," said the Soul. "You have to have an exit so you can get out to the village and buy food. As you grow more powerful, you can create farms as part of your domain. Underground, of course, but harvesting food and sustaining livestock, that your servants will attend to. Until then, you'll have to buy it from local villages. But that's dangerous."

"Because they think I'm evil."

The Soul looked down. "Most Dungeon Builders are not... good people. Power corrupts, Leo."

"Not me," I said. I wasn't a bad guy.

"We'll see." She fluttered. "For now, let's build a simple dungeon to get you out and a few guardians to defend it. You can make Will O' Wisps since you have the Lightning Glyph. They're basic lightning elemental monster girls. If you think about creating defenders, they should be the only ones you have access to."

I closed my eyes and entered the Crystal's menu. I opened it up and it had a lot of grayed out options. No Fire or Water. No Life or Death. Just Lightning was allowed. I selected it and saw the image of the monster girl forming in my mind.

She looked hot.

A sexy creature made of blue plasma. Almost like flame, but it had an incandescence that was different. She had curves. Large breasts and shapely hips, her legs long. Her hair was white and crackling with electricity. She stood in a pose, looking at once dangerous and sexy. Her eyes fixed on me, glowing like a lightning bolt captured in a sphere, forever arcing.

"Now bring her to life," said the Soul in my mind. "Give her existence. Name her."

A name arose in my mind. It seemed to come from the monster girl I stared at. Like she always had a name but just needed someone to realize it and speak it to bring her into existence.

"Sviesos," I said, speaking her name with perfect intonation.

Power rushed across me. I opened my eyes to see the darkness swirling on the other side of the Void Crystal. Then Sviesos appeared, her body shedding blue light. Her flesh rippled like dancing plasma in the shape of a gorgeous woman. She stretched her arms above her head, her fingers flexing. Her large breasts swayed.

"Lord Leo," she moaned and moved around the crystal. She ducked beneath my extended arms, my hands still gripping the gem. Then she fell to her knees. "It's so wonderful to exist. I'm going to serve you and protect you with everything I got!"

"Peppy," I said then gasped as she sucked my dick into her warm mouth.

It was different from Lana Fulmine's. This mouth rippled about my cock. She felt ephemeral and solid all at the same time. I groaned as the Soul fluttered around me. She had a big grin on her face, her eyes bright.

"Make another one," she commanded.

I focused on the Will O' Wisp and another name drifted up out of my soul. A potential being who waited for my Imagination and my Word to give her shape and life. "Zaibas."

Darkness swirled her into existence on the other side of the gem. Her large breasts heaved. They rippled with her blue plasma. Her eyes glowed. She shuddered and wiggled her hips. Then she sauntered around.

"Thank you, Lord Leo," she purred, her voice throaty.

"You are welcome, Zaibas," I groaned, loving the feel of that hot mouth on my cock. Sviesos was sucking hard. Just bobbing her head and loving my dick.

Zaibas pressed her busty form against me. She was made of blue plasma, looking as ephemeral as a fire, and yet she could touch me. She could press those lush breasts of hers right against me. It was such a treat to feel. Her hands roamed across my body, touching me. I was having fun with this.

And I could happily make two more of the will o' wisps to guard my base. And to love me. My own harem of naughty monster girls.

Sviesos sucked on my cock, her mouth so warm and exciting. Her hands slid around my waist to grab my rump. She held on tight as I focused on my next monster girl to conjure. I let my thoughts sink into the Void Crystal. I could see the will o' wisp, that curvaceous beauty with the white hair and the sultry smile, her body made out of flames.

"Svyte," I groaned, letting her be born into this world.

The darkness swirled and spun my next lover and servant into existence. Svyte had a naughty grin as she rushed over to my other side. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed at the side of my face, her big boobs pressed into my left side. She rubbed up against me, her eyes so bright and delightful.

"Thank you, Lord Leo!" she cooed. She humped her twat on my thigh. That was surprisingly wet. I could feel the texture of her pussy lips, making my dick throb harder in Sviesos's hungry mouth. She nursed with hunger while her sister will o' wisps rubbed up against my sides.

One more.

"Mmm, you are doing great, Lord Leo," the Soul said in that motherly voice of hers. She reminded me of my own mother. Flashes of her popped into my head. Busty and delicious. A warm and welcoming woman. I flushed at the taboo thought of thinking of my own mother.

As I made the fourth will o' wisp, I almost expected her to be Zoe Baldwin, but instead, the name Kibir rose in my mind. She spun out of the darkness and though she was busty, her large breasts heaving as she stretched her back, there was definitely nothing motherly about how she squealed.

"Lord Leo!" Kibir said with such a girlish delight. She bounced like one of the cheerleaders, her big boobs of glowing plasma heaving before her. "You're so awesome. Thank you for making me!"

"You are amazing," groaned Zaibas as she humped against my right side.

"Yes, yes," Svyte echoed. She kissed my cheek again. "I love you, Lord Leo!"

"I love you!" Kibir gushed as she raced around and hugged me from behind. Her large, soft breasts rubbed into my back. So warm. Her nipples poked hard. She humped her cunt into my ass gripped by Sviesos's hands.

She sucked with delight on my cock. She bobbed her mouth, working that naughty mouth up and down my dick. She nursed with such wonderful hunger on my dick. She sucked with all the passion she could muster.

"Damn," I moaned, three sets of roiling breasts rubbing against me while Sviesos sucked on my cock. She had such a delicious mouth. "You will o' wisps are wonderful." My hands slid around Zaibas's and Svyte's waists. I grabbed their asses. I squeezed their plump rumps. "Just delicious."

They giggled as I kneaded their asses. Svyte kissed to my mouth and claimed it with hungry lips while Kibir moaned, "We're yours, Master."

"Four sexy sisters to serve you," moaned Zaibas. "We'll love you and each other."

Sisters...

My dick throbbed in delight at the idea. They would do things with each other. Incestuous things. My cock throbbed in Sviesos's sucking mouth. The ache rose to the tip of my cock. A wonderful burst of bliss that would explode out of me. I would have such a huge orgasm. My balls tightening, I knew I would dump my cum into her mouth.

"Yes!" I groaned, breaking the kiss with Svyte. "You four are going to get it on with each other."

"We will, Lord Leo!" Svyte cooed.

"To please you, Lord Leo!" Kibir moaned, rubbing those big boobs into my back and humping against my rump.

"Yes, yes, yes!" groaned Zaibas, her tits rubbing on my right side as she bounced.

Sviesos just sucked with all her might, her fingers digging into my rump. They felt amazing, her digits flexing. The will o' wisps all felt incredible on me. I groaned, coming closer and closer to that moment of eruption. The pressure in my balls soared. I would have such a huge one. Just fire all that jizz into Sviesos's mouth.

Zaibas kissed me next. She thrust her tongue into my mouth. She stroked my chest as my sexy will o' wisp sucked hard on my cock. She nursed with such passion, her tongue dancing around my dick. The pressure swelled to the tip.

I exploded.

Wrenching my lips from Zaibas's, I moaned, "Yes! Drink it, Sviesos!"

"Drink all of Lord Leo's cum!" moaned Kibir. She bounced behind me, rubbing her big boobs into my back. "Yes, yes, gulp it all down."

My toes curled as the cum fired out of my dick. Spurt after spurt of hot jizz that erupted into her mouth. She gulped it down while the pleasure rushed through me. I groaned through clenched teeth. This was so much better than spending a day at college. This was amazing.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I panted as she gulped down all that cum.

"Mmm, Leo, you're having so much fun with your groupies," Lana Fulmine called from the bedroom. "They look so hot around you."

"They are hot," I groaned, my fingers digging into Svyte's and Zaibas's asses. I held them tight as Sviesos drank down my cum. She gulped down every drop of it with such hunger. It was fantastic. I loved every second of it.

"Goddamn, yes," I growled.

Sviesos slid her mouth off my cock with a wet plop. "Lord Leo, your cum was amazing. I swallowed it all. See. Aaaaaaah!" She opened her mouth, the blue flames illuminating her tongue as she swirled it around in her mouth.

Not a drop of white to be seen.

"You should have saved us some!" Zaibas said.

"We're your sisters!"

"Whoops," said Sviesos and giggled.

"Don't play dumb!" Kibir said. "We have to have cum, too. We're his!"

"His!" Svyte squealed. "Lord Leo, you own us."

"Yes, I do," I said. I glanced back through the doorway to Lana lying on my bed. She had her legs spread wide, her glowing, silver body looking so lush and delicious. "Sviesos and Kibir, go play with Lana. She needs loving, too. She's a movie star."

"Yay!" Kibir gushed. "She's like our big sister. She's a lightning sprite."

"Big Sis Lana!" Sviesos said and bounded to her feet. She darted around me. Kibir following after.

"Mmm, and I'm going to play with you two," I said, squeezing Zaibas's and Svyte's rumps.

They both giggled in delight as I turned them to the bedroom. My cock was still so hard. So ready to go again. This world might be insane--definitely was impossible--but I was having so much fun here. I was just going to believe it was real. It felt real. I was having all the orgasms I could want. So why not just accept it.

Sviesos and Kibir were on Lana in a flash. They both went for her large tits, moaning, "Big Sis Lana!" They engulfed her nipples and thrust hands in between her thighs to rub at the movie star's pussy. She groaned, her lightning wings crackling as they twitched against the bed.

It was a big bed. I was glad I put one in that size. I reached it and glanced at the two monster girls pressing up against me. Their blazing bodies felt so right. They had this wonderful tingle to them. They were so delicious, ball lightning brought to life. That was what will o' wisps were in the real world. That strange, natural phenomenon. I read that somewhere.

But here they were two sexy sisters I would get to fuck.

My dick throbbed hard.

I had seen enough porn to know exactly how I wanted to handle this. I glanced at the two sexy will o' wisps and commanded, "I want you two to lay together, one on the other, and press those pussies together. I want to devour your cunts. Just feast on them."

"Yes, Lord Leo," they moaned together.

My dick throbbed at that. They were such sexy monster girls. So exciting. My blood boiled as they broke apart from me and headed to the bed. They threw their arms around each other and melted together in an incestuous kiss. Zaibas pressed Svyte down and slid on her, their plasma bodies rubbing tight. They looked so delicious, their blue flames that made up their flesh roiling and rippling in the shape of their feminine forms.

The sisters' pussies were right there, so close together. They were just begging to be eaten out. I licked my lips and leaned down. The tart scent of their pussies filled my nose as I came closer and closer to them.

"God, you two are fucking beautiful," I moaned.

"Lord Leo, you're so nice," moaned Svyte.

"So nice! That's why we love you!" Zaibas said. "Because you're so nice and you made us and you give us cum."

"Cum!" groaned Svyte.

I smiled at that. I could hear Lana and the other two will o' wisps having their fun nearby as I knelt on the floor by the bed, their pussies right before me. I nuzzled into Svyte's lower pussy and licked up her twat. She had juices. Her folds, though made of the same blue plasma, were wet and juicy. They felt as soft as Lana's or the Soul's cunt.

I licked up through her folds to her sister's pussy. They both had lighter azure for their labia, their depths this enchanting blue. They both had tart-flavored cunts, but their flavors were a little different. I groaned, appreciating Zaibas's cunt as I flicked up to her taint.

They both moaned in delight, their bodies squirming tight in incestuous passion. They were excited, their tart juices flowing. Zaibas's dribbled down to her sister's cunt, coating the other in her delight.

It made Svyte's pussy such a treat to feast on.

"God, you two are so fucking delicious to eat," I moaned as I licked at the sisters' cunts. It was so exciting to go from one to the other, fluttering up and down their delicious folds. "Shit, I love it."

"We love it, too, Lord Leo!" moaned Svyte, my tongue sliding up her tart pussy lips and across her clit. "Right, Zaibas?"

"Right!" Zaibas moaned as I flicked at her pussy, brushing her hard clit and then sliding into her folds.

I thrust my tongue into Zaibas's pussy. Her hot flesh squeezed down on me. My dick throbbed, aching to slide into the will o' wisp's cunt. I would have such a fun time fucking the sisters. I would ravish them. It would be fantastic.

My balls swelled with the pressure of my cum. I would have a huge one. I swabbed my tongue up and down their pussies. I licked and lapped at them with such hunger. I caressed them with my tongue, feasting on them with all the hunger I had in me. Their pussy juices mixed on my lips.

The incestuous thrill of devouring a pair of monster girl sisters' pussies was such a treat. I lapped at them, sliding from Svyte's to Zaibas's and then back down to Svyte's, caressing where their clits rubbed together. I thrust my tongue into their cunts, swirling around, letting my taste buds soak in their tart passion.

"Yes, yes, yes," Svyte moaned. "Lord Leo!"

"You make our pussies feel so good," moaned Zaibas. "Ooh, ooh, that's it. Keep doing that."

"We're going to cum!"

"Cum!"

I loved it.

I sucked on their clits together. I had both of their buds in my lips. They gasped and squirmed. The flames swirling through their bodies, the super-heated plasma that made up their flesh boiled faster. The patterns it made across Zaibas's plump ass were hypnotic to watch as I nursed on their clits.

They both squirmed on the bed, adding their delight to the sounds that Lana made as she enjoyed Sviesos and Kibir. My dick ached as I nursed on their clits. I fluttered my tongue against their buds, loving how the sisters moaned and gasped, grinding together in sapphic passion.

This was so hot. So delicious. I had made them. I brought them into existence so I could love them. My heart pounded so hard in my chest. The pressure rose and rose in my balls. My dick throbbed and ached. I would explode. I couldn't wait to fuck them both so hard.

"Lord Leo!" squealed Svyte. "I'm cumming!"

"Me, too, Lord Leo!" Zaibas gasped.

Pussy juices gushed into my mouth.

Twin floods of pussy cream squirted from the sisters' pussies. Their tart passion bathed my face. I opened my mouth wide, drinking down their combined delight. I savored the thrill of gulping down their hot passion.

My dick ached and throbbed as they squirmed together, grinding their bodies tight. They kissed, sharing their incestuous passion for each other while they trembled through their orgasms. The plasma boiled in Zaibas's ass, swirls of bright blues and dark azures mixing in wild roils of delight.

"Yes!" I groaned.

"Lord Enlil's zapping cock!" squealed Zaibas.

"Lady Uttu's tingly cunt!" gasped Svyte. "You're the best, Lord Leo!"

"Just the best!"

I grinned at them, my dick so hard. I was so ready to fuck them. To pound my will o' wisps hard and cum in their pussies.