Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 14

Story Info
Chapter 14.
2.7k words
4.61
15.8k
23

Part 14 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Fourteen

Hours later, I extracted myself from the bliss of the wildhound sisters. I had to improve my dungeon. I had to build it better. I could also incorporate darkness into the dungeon. I could use it to hide objects or to make entire rooms lightless and impossible to see through unless you had normal magic.

I grabbed the crystal and went to work on creating the place. I expanded the opening labyrinth. I added more twists, turns and false paths. Even false rooms to blunder into that led further away from my throne room and the Void Crystal.

I placed the will o' wisps and wildhounds in these areas. A few of them in the labyrinth where they could ambush adventurers and work together using their different abilities. In one dead-end room, I put a small squad of monster girls.

I created a trap room that I smothered in darkness and left gaping pits in the floor for those who didn't have magical means. Deep pit traps with spikes at the bottom. I kept the lightning column room to zap the intruders but concealed the door that led from it to my throne room in a darkness-made illusion. Then I put two other doors in the room. One that led to a fake treasure room, with a gauntlet of pit traps on the way, and the other into another little labyrinth that led nowhere but had a few lightning traps in it.

I put a guard room before my throne room that would be Usiku's. She had her own bedroom off of there. She would be the last line of defense. If need be, she could fall back to my throne room where Garnet, Lana, and I would make our stand. The monster girls were all happy being in the dungeon, just hanging out. They were supposed to be guard monsters, so spending endless hours doing nothing was easy for them.

I envied them. I couldn't do that.

"Very nice," said Souleen. "Shame you didn't run into another Mana River to expand your level of magic, but, still, it's nice coverage. You used almost all your pool. We need to get you more."

"I'm not going to go and attack other dungeon builders," I said.

She smiled at me. "You're a good man, Lord Leo. I'm glad you were chosen."

"Wish I knew by whom," I said.

I felt tired. I headed back into my bedroom. From the living room, I smelled cooking. I went past it to find that both Lana and Garnet were in the kitchen making me dinner. I was the only one in the entire dungeon who had to eat.

It was strange having Garnet and Lana both watching me eat the stew they made. They had softened the salted beef I'd bought in the village. I ate it, squirming there as they waited to hear my reaction.

"Delicious," I said. "Lana, Garnet, you two worked miracles."

"I knew you'd love it, big bro!" squealed Garnet, her wings flapping behind her.

"I had to learn cooking for this role," said Lana. "I worked in a one-star Michelin kitchen for a week. It was harrying. That chef was so mean. I barely did anything right, but I guess enough of it stayed. I'm glad you love it."

"Yes, I do," I said, smiling at them both.

It had been a long, long day. I was glad to crawl into bed beside my sister and Lana. I was too tired to have sex. They just cuddled up to me and I drifted off into sleep. The nightmares chased me all night long. I was blind and I could hear Lana screaming. Every time I woke up, I was gasping.

Then I felt my two women around me.

I would drift back into sleep.

* * / *

Garnet woke up feeling refreshed.

The naughty succubus smiled at the sight of her big brother sleeping on his back, the silver-skinned Lana Fulmine pressed up against him. Garnet knew how much of a fanboy he was for the movie starlet.

I'm so glad you brought her here, Garnet thought, but you should have brought me first. I would have made such a cute and adorable lightning sprite. Her wings twitched and her tail swished back and forth. Of course, I'm even cuter and more adorable as a succubus. And so much naughtier.

She could feel the increased sexuality that she now possessed. She knew all these ways to make men hard and women wet. Touches. Looks. Whispers. A subtle stirring of shadows to bewitch them. It made her pussy ache with the things she wanted to do. She licked her lips and stared at him. He had a fit body. His face looked so peaceful while he slept.

She pulled back the sheets enough to spot that her big brother had a hardon. She giggled softly. "Someone has morning wood! Kweh, heh, heh"

She remembered teasing him about that growing up. How he had blushed. Now... Now she salivated. The old her had loved Leo, ached for him, but had been scared by her incestuous feelings for him. That had been the virginal and pure her. She was a succubus. A being of naughty lusts and forbidden desires.

She grabbed his cock, her devil-wings fluttering. She stroked his cock, loving the taboo delight of holding him. She leaned her head down, her black hair, gathered in her pigtails, spilling down around his thighs. Lana and he still slept.

But not for long.

You're going to spurt all that yummy cum into my mouth, big bro, thought Garnet.

She licked the tip of his cock, savoring the way he twitched in her hand. She stared up his body and then swirled her tongue around his dick again. She caressed that pink and spongy crown. Her hand lightly stroked him, coaxing out that wonderful precum.

The salty treat bubbled out of the tip of his cock. She squealed in delight, her devil-tail swishing back and forth. Pussy cream ran down her thighs. The spicy scent of her musk filled her nose. She loved it as she sucked hard on her big brother's cock.

Leo groaned. His handsome face twisted.

She giggled, so eager for him to wake up. I'll do this every morning for my sexy brother. He's just so hot.

She slid her mouth over his cock and sucked with hunger. She nursed on him. He groaned, his face twisting with the delight of her wicked mouth. The incestuous thrill of blowing her brother rushed through her. Her tail swished back and forth as she nursed on him.

She loved sucking on his cock. It made her feel so happy to love her brother. He groaned, his face contorting. His eyes blinked open as she nursed on him. She swirled her tongue around his cock and then popped her mouth off.

"Good morning, big bro!" she said brightly.

"Garnet?" he groaned, sounding groggy. "What are you doing...?" He blinked. "Right, right."

"Forgot where we are?" she asked while Lana Fulmine stirred awake, too.

"Yeah."

"Mmm, we're in a magical place where I can do... THIS!"

Garnet engulfed his cock with her hungry mouth. The naughty succubus sucked on her brother's dick with such hunger. Her wings fluttered. Her pussy clenched as she loved the feel of his cock in her mouth. It was such a naughty, naughty delight. She wiggled her hips back and forth, humming her delight as she blew him. She loved this. So much. It was just the best thing in the world. She was so happy.

Her hips wiggled back and forth, her wings fluttering. She would just suck and suck and suck on his cock until all his yummy cum fired into her mouth. He groaned while Lana sat up, her round breasts jiggling. Her golden hair crackled.

"What a naughty little sister you have," purred Lana, She slid her hand over his chest, idly curling a hair around her digit.

"Yes, she is," Leo said, sounding so happy. "Damn, Garnet, that's such a treat."

She was so happy to give him this treat. She sucked and slurped on her big brother's cock. The salty taste of his precum swelled and swelled in her mouth. He shot a hand down, grabbing a fistful of her hair between her little horns. He gripped her.

She felt his domination over her. She was his. That was such a beautiful thing to Garnet--being owned by him. She was so glad that her brother summoned her here. This was so much better than going to college and living in that boring world.

She had powers.

Garnet sucked hard on his cock, the sloppy sounds echoing through the room. Leo groaned, his face contorting with delight. Lana Fulmine snuggled in and rubbed her nose against his. She murmured something and then kissed him on the mouth.

You bagged a movie starlet, big bro, that's so hot! thought the wicked succubus, her tail swishing back and forth.

She sucked with all her might, cheeks hollowing. She nursed on him with hunger, bobbing her head. He groaned into the kiss with Lana, his hands tightening in her hair. Garnet loved how he did that. It made her feel so wicked and submissive all at the same time.

Her pussy simmered.

His cock twitched in her mouth. Then he broke the kiss with Lana. "Fuck, Garnet!"

Hot cum jetted into her mouth.

Garnet didn't need food, but she needed cum. Her brother's salty, incestuous cum flooded her mouth. Best breakfast ever. She groaned, sucking it all down. She reveled in it. She loved every moment of gulping down that yummy delight. She sucked it down with hunger. She nursed on every bit of jizz that he had in his balls.

And more came firing up. More splashed into the back of her mouth. It spilled over her taste buds. She loved it. Such a yummy treat. Her tail twitched behind her, swishing back and forth. He trembled through his orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, that's good," he groaned. "Lana, don't I have a cute and delicious little sister?"

"Mmm, she is delicious," Lana moaned. "Save me some of that cum, Garnet."

Garnet gulped down almost all of it but she felt like sharing. Because it would be hot. She knew how she wanted to do it. She slid her mouth off Leo's cock and then she slid forward, her lips bulging. Lana sat up, her lightning wings fluttering. She had a gleam in her electric-blue eyes, hungering for that treat.

Winking at her, Garnet grabbed her brother's still-hard cock and impaled herself down him.

"Holy shit, Garnet!" he groaned as she swallowed every inch of his taboo cock. Her pussy celebrated it. Her wings flapped hard as she moaned her delight. "Damn, you're a wild one in the morning."

"She's a succubus with a mouth full of cum," Lana moaned. "Mmm, she's such a naughty thing."

Oh, yes, I am, thought Garnet, feeling so delicious and wicked right now. She worked her cunt up and down her brother's cock as Lana leaned in.

Kissed the succubus.

The two monster girls moaned as they kissed each other. Garnet thrust her tongue, coated in all that yummy seed, into the movie starlet's mouth. They shared it as the succubus's cunt clenched around her brother's big dick.

Then she slid up him. She worked her cunt up and down his cock. She held him tight, loving the feel of his dick throbbing in her pussy. She moaned into the kiss with Lana, their tongues sharing that salty cum.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," groaned Leo. "Garnet, that's good."

Lana broke the kiss and purred, "I bet it is." She straddled Leo's face. "Does my number one fan want pussy for breakfast?"

Garnet giggled. "Of course he does. It's the breakfast of champions."

"That's Wheaties," Leo groaned.

"And pussy!" The succubus slammed her cunt down her brother's cock. "And you're enjoying two of them this morning."

"Yes, he is," Lana moaned, her face twisting. Lightning crackled between the golden strands of her hair.

Garnet loved it. She worked her cunt up and down her brother's cock. She rode him with such glee, impaling her cunt down his dick and then sliding back up him again. Her cunt gripped him. She held him tight, her pussy squeezing around that wonderful cock.

She loved every inch of his dick filling her up.

She groaned, her back arching. Her pussy gripped his dick. That big and throbbing cock filled her up in such wonderful ways. Her hips danced from side to side, stirring her cunt around his cock. She whimpered and moaned.

"Oh, Leo," moaned the movie starlet. "Mmm, work that tongue through my cunt."

"Yes, yes, lick her pussy!" moaned Garnet, her cunt gripping her brother's cock as she rode up him. "Eat her out! Make her cum! Make me cum!"

"You're doing pretty good at that on your own," Leo moaned.

"Because I have my big brother's big dick in me!"

Garnet slammed down his cock, squeezing her twat around him. She drank in that wonderful friction. Her devil-tail swished behind her while her wings fluttered. The heat of this wondrous moment surged through her. She loved every bit of it. The orgasm built and built in her.

Lana's boobs bounced and jiggled. Those silver delights attracted Garnet's attention. Her fingers cupped them, loving the way Lana's skin tingled. The electric charge had Garnet shivering. Her wings fluttered. She moaned, her pigtails bouncing.

Her moans echoed from the stone walls. They resounded back and forth. Her hips stirred her pussy around his cock. She climbed towards that orgasm, kneading Lana's breasts as she did. She squeezed those mounds.

"Mmm, you are cute," Lana said. Her tingling fingers stroked up Garnet's stomach to her small breasts. She traced digits around the succubus's nipples. "Just adorable."

"And you're so sexy!" moaned Garnet. "You make my big bro so happy."

"Good," purred Lana. "That's all I want. I love him."

"Me, too," Garnet said. "I love you, too."

Lana smiled. Joy surged through Garnet, meeting the bliss building in her hot and naughty pussy. Her cunt drank in the friction of sliding up and down her brother's big cock. She loved every second of it. She savored that naughty delight, her cunt clenching about his shaft.

Her orgasm built and built. Her wings flapped hard, lifting her cunt up his cock before she plunged back down him. Her pussy drank in the delight of his thick shaft. Her clit smacked into his pubic bone. The succubus moaned.

Shuddered.

Came.

"Big bro!" she squealed.

Pleasure roared through her body. It blazed out of her cunt in a wild cataclysm of ecstasy. Her body bucked, her pussy convulsing around her brother's dick. She sucked at him, aching for his incestuous seed to flood her depths.

"Fuck!" he growled.

"Oh, is that naughty succubus cumming on your dick, Leo?" Lana asked, her hips grinding her pussy into his mouth.

"Big time," he groaned.

"Yes, yes, yes!" gasped Garnet, her fingers digging into Lana's boobs. "Oh, this is amazing. I love you, big bro!"

Her pussy spasmed harder, writhing around his cock. Her pigtails danced around her shoulders. Lana pinched Garnet's nipples with tingling fingers, adding more delight to the ecstasy flooding through her.

Her pussy sucked at him, rippling and writhing around that big dick. She groaned, loving every second of this delight. Her body shook. Her breasts jiggled. She whimpered and moaned, her eyes opening so wide.

Then, with a growl, he erupted. "Yes!"

Her brother's hot cum pumped into her pussy. She gasped, her cunt writhing and spasming around him. She milked him with her naughty cunt. She sucked out all that cum. She groaned, savoring every bit of the pleasure. It rushed through her body. It blazed across her mind. She loved every second of it.

"Oh, fuck," he growled. "Yes, yes, yes!"

"Leo!" Lana moaned, her back arching. Her fingers pinched hard on Garnet's nipples.

She loved it.

"Drink my juices!" the movie starlet moaned, her lightning wings spreading wide.

"Drink them!" gasped Garnet as her orgasm blazed through her.

She wrung out every drop of cum in her brother's dick. She smiled in delight, quivering on him. The heat rushed through her body. She trembled there, savoring every moment of it. A big smile crossed her lips.

"Oh, big bro, you pumped all that yummy cum in me," she moaned. "Ooh, Lana, want to lick--"

The piercing notes of the dungeon alarm resounded through the bedroom.