Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 16

Story Info
Chapter 16.
2.7k words
4.68
16.1k
26

Part 16 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Sixteen

Garnet loved her boots, of course. They were heeled which changed the way she walked. She had even more sway, her ass somehow perkier. She became even more playful which made my sparring lessons interesting.

I could be in the middle of a match when she would just plop down on my shoulders and plant her pussy on my face. That shaved, spicy snatch was a hard thing to ignore. My sister was a succulent peach just demanding that I enjoy her juicy delights.

Which I did.

For the next week, I spent much of my time training. Usiku taught me the basics of footwork and how to stand. We would spend hours doing that with Garnet trying to trip me up with her devil-tail while holding this innocent expression on her face.

Lana watched intently, though. Studying what we were doing. Soon, she was joining in the footwork exercises, learning how to move better. Usiku, it turned out, did some tae kwon do so she knew something about fighting beyond what being a fomorian could do.

Garnet, being unable to resist, joined in the fun, too. She would scamper around with us on her heeled boots, giggling in delight.

Then I would spar with Usiku. I learned about guard stances. How to use my weapon to defend myself and attack. How not to telegraph my strikes. That was hard. I wanted to wind up to deliver devastating hits, but that just left you open to attack and told the enemy what you were going to do. You didn't want that.

I dripped in sweat by the time I was done; my muscles were sore. Luckily, the bath was a great place to relax. I could spend an hour in there just soaking. Of course, none of my women would let me rest for long before they were playing with my cock.

Near the end of the week, the other monster girls were coming off their posts to spar with me. I dodged lighting blasts from the will o' wisps and leaping attacks from the wildhounds. Their claws and teeth tried to find my flesh. They were all serious about helping me fight.

I was glad I could grab my Void Crystal and heal myself when one of my monster girls was too enthusiastic.

"Sorry, Lord Leo," whimpered Gwyllt as I pressed a hand to my bleeding thigh. She crouched before me, her triangular ears wilted, her entire body shrinking down.

"It's fine," I grunted, crimson welling between my fingers.

"Leo," gasped Lana Fulmine. She rushed over to me and put her arm around me. "Let's get you to the Crystal."

"Bad puppy!" Garnet scolded. My sister-succubus conjured a whip out of shadows. I blinked at that. She suddenly looked like a dominatrix in her thigh-high boots. Her small breasts jiggled. Her demon tail swished back and forth.

"No!" I barked. "Gwyllt was doing what I told her to do. She was supposed to attack me. I should have blocked it. Pain will teach me not to do that stupid move again."

Garnet wilted. Her wings dropped. "Fine, big bro," she muttered, looking so sad. "I won't whip her."

"You can whip me, Little Sis Garnet," said Gwyllt. The wildhounds doted on my sister. They loved her like she was their kid sis. "It's fine. I can take it." She bent down low and thrust her rump up in the air, her black tail curling to the side so that her pale ass was exposed.

"Yay!" Garnet cheered. I had no idea she had this side to her.

It must be the succubus parts of her. She was a creature of sex now. Kinky sex. She grinned and formed the whip out of shadows again. It wasn't like the weapons that Usiku could form out of the darkness. This seemed so ephemeral, like my sister could use it for the sole purpose of whipping a bad monster girl.

"Wait until we get back," Lana said, guiding me to the hallway that led to our quarters. "Your brother deserves to watch."

"Oh, right," said Garnet. Delight flashed across her mischievous face. "That makes sense. He definitely deserves to see how hot and sexy this is. Ooh, ooh, it'll be hot. Look at her cute rump. I want to pet it with my whip!"

I grunted. I might have made myself stronger and faster, but it wasn't always enough. Gwyllt had torn her claws deep into my muscles. I limped, leaning on Lana. My lightning sprite movie starlet helped me to the room.

"Can you clean the blood up, too," she said, staring back at the floor. I was leaving a trail of splatter behind.

"Yes, dear," I said in a playful tone like I was her put-upon husband and she was "honey doing" me.

She smiled. "I am being a little wifey, aren't I?" She laughed. "Well, aren't Garnet and I your wives?"

I blinked at that. "I suppose so, too. You're my women."

"Usiku's your concubine and the will o' wisps and wildhounds are all your girlfriends," she continued.

"Boy, aren't I the philanderer?"

She giggled. "You are, but that's fine. It's fun."

"It is," I said. "I guess the real you wouldn't put up with this."

"The old me could be a bitch," she said. "I am the real me. Just a Lana Fulmine that understands things differently. Being in a new body, in a new world, can do that to a girl, you know?"

"Yeah, I suppose it does."

We reached the Void Crystal. Souleen rushed over and inspected the wound. She shook her head, this worried look on her face. "Leo, you have to be careful. You can't get yourself killed in a training accident. That would be terrible."

"I'm not going to die," I said, pulling my hand from my leg. I groaned as the blood spurted. I grasped the Void Crystal with both hands. "It's just a flesh wound."

"I don't think that's a flesh wound," she said. "It's bleeding very badly."

"Fine," I repeated, feeling a little light-headed.

I concentrated on accessing the Void Crystal. All the options slid through me. I could feel everyone in the dungeon. My monster girls, my companions, Usiku, and myself. I knitted my leg, repairing the damage. Then I mopped up the blood from the floor and repaired my clothing.

"There," I said, "right as rain."

"Now let's go watch your sister whip Gwyllt for no other reason than she's a kinky slut," Lana said.

I laughed. "That she is."

We returned to the throne room. Usiku smiled as I entered. She was naked, her training clothes dismissed. Gwyllt was still kneeling. Garnet perked up. She swung her whip. I settled down onto the throne.

"May I?" Usiku asked, hefting her large breasts. She squeezed those dark-purple mounds.

"You may," I said and unbuckled my silver breastplate. It crackled with the lightning imbued in it. I set it down on the side and then stripped out of my gray robes. My cock thrust out hard.

"Good to see that I have your full attention, big bro," my sister said, staring with hungry eyes at my cock.

"Oh, yes, full attention," I said, shaking my cock at her.

She licked her lips, her hands stretching a length of her shadowy whip between them.

I settled down on the throne while Usiku knelt before me. She leaned in and piled her breasts around my cock. Her nipples rubbed into my chest. Her dark-blue eyes, matching her gray-blue hair, stared up at me with hunger. She squeezed those soft tits about my dick. Then she slid them up and down.

I groaned at the wonderful caress of her tits on my cock and its spongy crown. Lana Fulmine sat down on the armrest of my throne, her eyes on the naughty Garnet and the wicked Gwyllt. The wildhound looked at me, her eyes full of heat.

She was doing this for me as much as my sister. She wanted to be whipped to make us happy.

"Whip that ass," I commanded, my dick throbbing between Usiku's tits.

"Yes, big bro!" my sister said happily. Her pigtails swayed about her face.

She drew back her whip. Lana whimpered beside me. I thrust my hand between her thighs and shaved pussy. I rubbed my fingers up and down her hot flesh, loving the way her juicy snatch coated my fingers. Her juices felt so wonderful against my digits. I dug into them. I loved the heat of her folds.

I slid up to her clit and rubbed at her bud. She gasped, her body shuddering. I worked my digits in fast circles, stirring up her cunt. It was such a delicious thing to feel. She squirmed, her face contorting. My dick throbbed between Usiku's wonderful breasts.

The air hissed.

CRACK!

The whip fell on Gwyllt's ass. The wildhound's head snapped up. Her ears twitched as she let out a howl of pain. Her face, however, held an expression of ecstasy. It hurt, but she loved it.

"I'm so sorry, Lord Leo, for hurting you," she whimpered, her black and bushy tail swishing back and forth. "Thank you, Little Sister Garnet, for punishing me!"

"Mmm, you are welcome," Garnet said, her left hand sliding down her slender body to her hairless pussy. She shoved her fingers between her thighs and rubbed at her cunt while drawing back her whip. Her eyes flicked to me.

She grinned and whipped.

CRACK!

I groaned at the sound echoing through my throne room. My fingers thrust into Lana's pussy. Her tingling flesh engulfed my middle and ring digits. I ground the heel of my hand on her clit as she moaned. Usiku worked her tits faster and faster up and down my cock.

"Thank you, Little Sister Garnet, for punishing me!" moaned the wildhound. Her tail wagged back and forth. She wiggled her hips, her face growing flushed.

"Going to punish you so hard, naughty puppy!" moaned my sister. She frigged her cunt, her legs quivering in her thigh-high boots. Her small breasts had just the right amount of jiggle as she drew back the shadowy whip.

An inky blur slashed down at the wildhound.

CRACK!

"Fuck," I groaned as the wildhound howled.

"You like, big bro?" my sister asked, such hope in her eyes.

"Yes," I groaned, enjoying watching her punishing the wildhound, my cock throbbing between Usiku's boobs.

"I'm so happy, Lord Leo," Gwyllt moaned. "I was so naughty to hurt you. I deserve to be whipped and whipped."

"How wet is your pussy?" I groaned, my balls tightening. The silky glide of Usiku's tits working up and down my cock sent pleasure racing down my shaft.

"So wet."

"She's dripping, big bro," Garnet moaned. She bit her lip, her pigtails swaying about her face and leathery wings fluttering. "Oh, oh, I can smell her. That yummy scent of wildhound cunt. Ooh, I bet she'll cum!" Her arm flicked forward.

CRACK!

"Yes, yes, yes!" gasped Gwyllt. "I was such a bad wildhound. So very, very bad. Mmm, thank you, Little Sister Garnet!"

"You're welcome," my sister purred and drew back her arm again.

CRACK!

Lana's cunt clenched about my digits as she watched. She let out a cooing moan of delight at the sight. It was hot. My dick throbbed and ached from the tableau before us, feeling so amazing in Usiku's delightful tits. She worked them up and down faster and faster.

My face twisted in pleasure. My balls tightened from the boobs fucking my cock. Usiku squeezed them around me. I thrust my digits deep into Lana's cunt. Her pussy gripped them. Held them tight. I shuddered, my dick twitching in between those big breasts.

The whip fell again and again. Gwyllt moaned and howled. She wiggled her hips. Her black hair fell about her flushed face. Her triangular, doggy ears twitched. Red stripes crisscrossed her ass. Garnet groaned, my sister's body shaking. Juices ran down her thighs.

"Such a bad, bad puppy!" moaned Garnet.

CRACK!

"So bad!" howled Gwyllt. Her head threw back. "Lord Leo, Little Sister Garnet, I'm so bad. Such a bad, bad puppy! Yes!"

Her juices gushed out of her and splashed the stone floor. Her moans echoed through the room. My dick throbbed in Usiku's grip. Lana moaned, her thighs squeezing tight about my hand. My digits plundered deep into her cunt.

"You wicked doggy!" gasped Garnet. My sister's wings flapped hard. She threw her head back and cried out in ecstatic delight.

Juices gushed out of her cunt. They spilled down her thighs. She shuddered, her body trembling. The pleasure swept through her. She bit her lip, her face twisting in ecstasy. Her head tossed back and forth, the ecstasy clearly rushing through her body.

"Oh, my god, that's good!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, I love it!"

"Fuck," I groaned, Usiku's tits sliding up to the tip of my dick. She engulfed the crown. My balls tensed.

Erupted.

Cum jetted out of my cock and splashed across Usiku's dark-purple features. The fomorian moaned her delight. She bathed in the spunk spurting out of my dick. It coated over her face. It spilled across her features. She opened her mouth, catching my jizz on her tongue.

"Oh, Leo!" whimpered Lana, her pussy clamping down hard on my fingers twitching in her twat. "Yes!"

Lightning sizzled from her wings, striking the ceiling above. Sparks showered down on us as her pussy went wild. Her cunt convulsed around my digits. I groaned, loving the feel as I unloaded on Usiku's face.

"Mmm, Lord Leo," Usiku moaned. "That yummy cum."

I fired the final blast, the pleasure sizzling across my mind. I groaned, sucking in deep breaths. It was fantastic. Amazing. My mind simmered from the wonderful pleasure. Usiku licked at her lips, the spunk running over her.

Then Garnet was there. She had darted over to lick my cum off of Usiku's face. My fomorian concubine's breasts slid off my cock as my sister-wife fell to her knees to lick and lap up all that spunk. She caressed over the face, gathering up all the yummy spunk she could.

I panted, watching the sight, my chest rising and falling, my digits soaking in Lana's writhing pussy. She shuddered a few more times before she leaned against me, her round breast pressing into the side of my face.

Garnet lapped up my cum. My sister feasted on it with obvious hunger and delight. She lapped the spunk off of Usiku's features. Then the pair kissed, sharing my jizz. They snowballed it back and forth, both of them moaning.

"Lord Leo," whimpered Gwyllt. She crawled to me, her eyes feverish. "I'm sorry for hurting you."

"And you are forgiven," I said as she climbed onto my lap and cuddled there. She pressed her cheek against mine and nuzzled her lips into my ear.

I closed my eyes, enjoying this moment. It was a delicious one. Training often led to such fun.

* * / *

During my second week of training, I started adding magic to my attacks. I trained to cry out a Static Aura spell to surround myself with electricity to protect against an incoming attack. Or learned to throw out a Blind spell, utilizing my new darkness magic.

I had gained three spells with my Dark Glyph. I had seen Mthunzi use them all. Dark Dagger gave me another ranged attack to go along with Lightning Spear. Blind was a good debuff spell. Something to disorient an enemy. Night's cloak let me hide in a pocket of shadow, but they could still blind fire in there. It could be more useful in a dark room, letting me vanish into deep pools of shadows.

I grew more skilled with my silver spear and with the black dagger I fashioned. There seemed to be a weapon associated with each element. The dagger felt right. It was good to use in Night Cloak. The spear often poked out of the area, or so my women told me, and that gave them something to target.

It was good I got the practice in because near the end of that week, the alarm rang. My dungeon was under attack.