All Comments on 'Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 16'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tejingtejingover 1 year ago

Nice, but confusing... where's chapter 15?

Nic2000Nic2000over 1 year ago

Skipped chapter 15?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

From the looks of it this is Chapter 15 and was just mislabeled.

tejingtejingover 1 year ago

I see we got chapter 15 now, and it definitely goes before this chapter chronologically. (NOT a mislabeling issue. Note the bit about the boots)

The sex is fun, but I actually find I read your stories more for the plot and ideas. Interested to see where you take the ideas in this one.

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 1 year ago

We know her name, we know his name, you don't need to be using the full names all the damn time mate. It's seriously annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"For the next week, I spent much of my time training."

LIES.

Of the 15 previous chapters, only a third was used for plot progress. And that's with a little cheating, as the chapters that were crammed with smut were 2 full pages long and the ones that advanced the plot were a lot like this one: a page long, and not even a full page at that.

So, yeah. LIES.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great chapter loved the BDSM (always best when it leaves all parties cumming) and story line. Good balance I think

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...