Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 32

Story Info
Chapter 32.
2.6k words
4.75
19.7k
25

Part 32 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirty-Two

Halia guided the liberated women to Astovin.

I watched with Baaghi from the edge of the town as the girls, dressed in their torn clothing, were returned to them. Jindag had wanted to breed them to form his own army that would let him exceed the limit of what he could create with his Void Crystal. He planned on using life magic to twist them. Mold them. Shape them.

What a sick man.

The women of the village greeted their traumatized daughters. They were embraced. Some broke down and wept in the arms of mothers and sisters and aunts. Others looked stunned. My stomach twisted with rage at the sight of them. I glanced at Baaghi.

"What did you think of Jindag's plan?" I asked.

She scowled. "It was piggish. But he ruled. We obeyed." Her whiskers twitched. "No... We wanted to obey. We wanted to help him. Now... Now I feel your outrage. I share it." She stared at me. "It's like your will is my will. I don't understand it."

"You are tied to the Glyph," I muttered. "I own the Glyph."

"And now you own me, Lord Leo," she said, her voice surprisingly affectionate. "You have freed me from the bondage of evil." A purr rose in her throat, feline and happy. She nuzzled her whiskered cheek into my chest, those long strands ticklish. Her orange, catlike ear twitched as it thrust out of her hair. "I'm yours now. I want what you want. I am glad you killed that pig. He wasn't worthy of me. He never was. When I taught him..."

She spat on the ground, fur bristling.

* * / *

Halia spoke with the men as they stared at her golden armor. "You're a paladin," said the priest of light for the village. Orvain smiled at her. "You have gained Lady Sherida's blessing."

"She approved my vow to serve him," said Halia, turning to where Lord Leo watched her. The rakshasa rubbed her cheek affectionately against him. He stood tall in his battered breastplate and tattered robes.

"What?" gasped Orvain.

"Halia!" Mayor Bevlin grasped at his heart. "A dungeon builder? You have pledged yourself to one of those filthy beings?"

"Yes," she said, her chin held high. "He's not what you think. What we fear."

"He has held you in bondage," protested Orvain. "I heard it from Milies."

He had been a cleric of Sherida, loyal to the Goddess of Light, and her companion. One of the two that was bewitched by Garnet and lured out of the dungeon. She had heard they had wandered for days in the woods before finding their way to safety.

"Only to speak with me," said Halia. "And look at what he has done here. These girls are returned to you by his actions. He suffered to return them. He wants to protect this village."

"You mean rule it," Bevlin said, his face going flat. Hard. "How much will his tithe be."

"Nothing." Halia and Leo had talked about this on the return trip. "He merely wishes to purchase supplies, mostly food, from here. He wants to protect you because we're neighbors. He would rather prosper with us than be our enemy."

Bevlin shook his head. "What game is he playing?"

"None."

"What would your father say?" Orvain said. The priest glared at her, his arms folding in the brown robes. The sunlight caught the golden chain of his amulet that vanished beneath his garb. "He died killing a dungeon builder."

"My father taught me to do what is right. That is what I am doing." Halia lifted her chin. "I know he is proud of me. Lord Leo is not like the vermin, like this Jindag who stole the daughters of our village. Lord Leo will uphold his word. He is a good man. Sherida blessed me, did she not?"

Orvain looked at her armor. His brow furrowed. "She... did."

Bevlin looked at Leo. "It's not like we could stop him. He can shop, but we will be vigilant. We will not be his slaves, Halia. Just remember who your people are. Do not be a pawn for evil."

"I am not a pawn!" She would help Leo show everyone that he was not who they thought he was. That he was someone to be trusted.

She would help him in that mission. Her heart had softened to him and now... Now she saw his passion. His love. She returned it, to her utter shock. She stared at Leo watching them and such excitement rushed through her virgin flesh for him. A quiver that had a pitter-patter beat to her heart racing hot blood through her.

* * / *

Halia negotiated to get us food. It was given for free for returning the women, but they didn't really trust me. Hundreds of years of dungeon builders causing problems for this world would not be overcome easily, I supposed.

Halia, Baaghi, and I returned to the dungeon with the food. It took the rest of the day. Baaghi proved herself to have a playful side. She darted around like a kitten. She was clearly excited. Her tiger-like tail flicked behind her, orange with black stripes.

"God, she's a catgirl," I muttered.

"Cat... girl?" frowned Halia.

"Garnet's going to freak out," I said. Then I sighed. My little sister had gotten herself killed saving my life. She experienced the pain of dying, but her soul was bound to my Void Crystal, so she was just sleeping. A lot of monster girls were.

The path led up towards the dungeon. We crossed the valley, the mountain I built my dungeon beneath rising over us. This place was my new home. For better or worse, I had been brought here from my world, a copy, anyways. Just like Garnet and Lana Fulmine. How? Why?

No idea.

I found the entrance to the cave. I stored the donkey in the side cave that served as his stable. I should build a paddock for him to graze in. Probably get a second so he has a friend to be around. The three of us carried in the food, heavy sacks of dried meat, beans, and root vegetables for Halia and I to eat.

I opened the door with ease. Excitement barked before me. Nos bounded up. She wagged her tail as she crouched before me and yipped, "Lord Leo! Welcome back!" She looked around. Her eyes widened. "It was bad."

"But we won," I said. "This is Baaghi. She's going to be helping you guard the dungeon."

"Hi!" Nos said, a bright smile on her face. "You're a cat! Grr!"

Baaghi hissed and made a playful swipe at Nos. The wildhound leaped up, but not to attack. She grabbed Baaghi's shoulder and licked at her lips. Then the pair were kissing, loving each other the way I wanted my harem to exist.

My monster girls were all special. All beings to be loved and who were eager to share their affection.

Bluish light glowed around the corner and then Kibir appeared. The busty will o' wisp hurried forward, her big boobs bouncing, and threw her arms around my neck. She kissed me with passion, her tongue thrusting into my mouth, big breasts spilling over my chest.

Excitement echoed through the dungeon as Du, Gwyllt, and Marwo bounded in followed by Svyte, Gintaras, and Dvasia. Usiku was last, my fomorian smiling as she saw us entering and then frowned.

"Yeah, it was bad," I said. "But we won. Jindag's dead. Halia's joining us."

The wildhounds all barked in excitement and swarmed her. Halia gasped as the four wildhounds pinned her against the wall and bathed her tits and exposed breasts with their licking tongues, their black tails all wagging back and forth. I smiled at their excitement. They were so enthusiastic.

The will o' wisps took the food from us and all carried it happily. The busty girls walked around me and Baaghi, chatting and giggling. They were all so happy to have me back, thankful that I had returned to them.

We moved through my dungeon. It felt so weirdly nostalgic after the death-gauntlet we'd run in Jindag's. I smiled as we passed my pit traps and lightning traps. The columns buzzed and crackled as we passed through that dangerous room. Then we were heading through the concealed door that led to my throne room and living quarters. We walked through Usiku's guard room.

She spent hours in here doing nothing. I supposed being a monster had changed her and let her have no problem with it. The throne room with the map gave me pause. It showed how few dots were in the dungeon.

I had to fix that.

We slipped through the living room. Baaghi slipped onto the bed and curled herself up in a ball, purring happily. She rubbed her face into the sheets. Halia swallowed and didn't follow me into the vault.

The Void Crystal hummed away, drawing in the mana. Souleen appeared on it. She perched on the top of the jewel, a big smile on her face. She stretched her back and then gave me a friendly wave, her eyes bright.

"Lord Leo, congratulations. You have doubled your power."

"Yeah," I said and grabbed the stone. I felt so many possibilities. New monster girls I could create. Satyrs, oozes, and mermaids. Water had two Level One monster girls, it seemed. One for land and one for water. Interesting. I ignored those, for now. I had to reawaken the ones who fell.

Three wildhounds rose out of the crystal. Hela, Cysgo, and Ci all burst into appearance. They stretched, their petite bodies looking so cute and adorable. They had small breasts and hairless pussies and bright eyes, their manes of black hair spilling about their faces.

"Lord Leo!" the three sisters squealed and rushed at me. They flew into my arms. I hugged them and enjoyed their tongues licking and lapping at my face. They squirmed against me.

"Mmm, you three were amazing," I told them.

They yipped in delight, their hot tongues soaking me in their sweet saliva. I kissed them in turns, capturing their lips. I sucked on them. I groaned at the feel of their mouths on mine. I savored the three of them.

"Okay, go play with your sisters," I said.

"Yes, Lord Leo!" they all yipped and then darted past me. I heard squealing in the bedroom, excited barks and smacking lips. It would be an orgy of celebration.

I grabbed the Void Crystal and drew Sviesos and Zaibas out of the Void Crystal. Their busty forms whirled into being, the various swirls of blue plasma roiling with excitement through their bodies. They flew at me, pressing their big tits against me. My skin felt alive from the arc of the current.

"Lord Leo," the two sisters said with breathy excitement.

They kissed me. Each one planted a delicious and dick-throbbing kiss on the mouth. I grabbed their asses, squeezing and kneading them. I shuddered and then I broke it. I stared into their smiling eyes.

"You two were amazing," I said, groping their rumps. "Go. Have fun. I love you both."

"Love you, Lord Leo," Sviesos said. My first monster girl. She rubbed her nose into mine.

"Love you!" Zaibas said, bouncing in excitement. Then they broke away and sauntered off.

Souleen giggled. "So excited."

"Yeah," I said and grabbed the Void Crystal again.

Lana Fulmine stretched herself into being, her arms thrusting over her head, her round breasts thrusting silvery before her. Golden hair fell about the movie starlet's lush face. She blinked those startling, blue eyes of hers.

"I'm glad you survived, Leo," Lana said. She shuddered. "To be Jindag's. You should have heard what the rakshasa said to me."

"Well, she's a different creature now," I said. "You should go say hi to her." I grabbed the Void Crystal. Two more beings was sleeping, souls named and conjured and not potentials. I seized the naga.

Paanee was her name. It arose in my mind with a sibilant hiss. She spun into the world, a snake-woman with blue scales and no arms. She had a big smile on her face. Her serpentine eyes held such joy. She slithered to me.

"Lord Leo!" she hissed. "I love you ssssssso much."

She darted her head in and kissed me. I groaned, wrapping my arms about her torso. She couldn't hug me back, lacking her own arms, but her tail wrapped around me as her forked tongue flicked with mine. She whimpered into the kiss, her lips feeling so wonderful and soft.

Then she broke the kiss. "Thank you for freeing me. Ooh, Jindag was such an asshole. Can you believe what he did? It's disgusting."

"Yeah," I said, bemused. My soul had imprinted on her essence, too. It was so strange how this all worked. Paanee was almost like a new woman. I didn't want that to happen to Garnet and Lana.

So I could never die. Never be defeated by another dungeon builder, anyways.

"Go play with the others," I said. "I'll be along."

"Sssssure." Paanee smiled. Then she slithered by. I glanced at her and saw she had a curvy rump that ascended to her blue-scaled tail. She moved with sinuous grace, humming as she went into the other room. "You!" Paanee hissed. "You beat me. I have to thank you!"

I shook my head. One last slumbering soul to awaken. Garnet flashed into being sleeping on her side. She had her red demon wings folded around her, a black pigtail draped over her cheek. Her eyes were closed. Her breathing regular. Her little demoness tail twitched slightly.

"Eh, Garnet?" I asked, staring down at her in confusion.

She didn't answer.

"Is something wrong with her, Souleen?" I gasped, fear tightening in my chest. She had died for me. Did something go wrong?

"No, no," said Souleen. "She's perfectly fine. She's just... sleeping."

"Garnet?" I asked. I knelt by her. I grabbed her shoulder and shook her. "Garnet?"

My little sister didn't answer. She just kept lightly breathing.

"Garnet, wake up?" I gasped, concern flitting through me. I pushed her over onto her back. Her body moved limply. The pigtail fell off her face. She looked so peaceful. Like a cute princess. I stroked her, feeling the warmth of her skin. Her small breasts rose and fell with her breathing. "Please, Garnet, wake up."

Why wasn't she waking up? I shook her harder, and she just kept sleeping, her lips pursed in the slightest of a smile like she was having a good dream. Concern pumped through my veins as I stared down at my sleeping little sister.

"Garnet!" I leaned down. "Please, wake up. I love you, Garnet."

Her eyes fluttered beneath her eyelids.

"Garnet?"

She still didn't stir.

What was wrong? This was a magic world. Maybe it had some fairy tale properties to it. I leaned in and kissed my little sister on the mouth, letting her feel my love. Instantly, her red eyes snapped open. Her arms went around my neck and she kissed me with such passion.

Such hungry need.

I shuddered, my body bursting with lust as I kissed my sister. The taboo thrill of kissing my little sister rushed through me. The delight of working my lips against hers. The incestuous rush of making out with her blazed through me. She had no confusion in her kiss. No bewilderment.

She didn't feel like she had woken up from any magical sleep or coma.

Then I broke the kiss and gasped, "You were faking being asleep."

"What?" she gasped, trying to look innocent. "No, no. It was your love, big bro. Your love saved me!"

I broke into laughter that was cut off by her hot and sultry lips.