Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter 4.
2.3k words
4.67
11k
16

Part 39 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

Mrs. Zoe Baldwin felt amazing as Halia rolled off of her. She licked her lips, stained in the girl's tangy juices. She had never known she wanted to make love to women until this urge to enjoy her son's girlfriends had simmered in her as he'd matured.

Now she could fully indulge in all those fantasies she'd had. There was no one in society to judge her for taking her son as a lover.

"So," Mrs. Baldwin purred as Halia rolled off of her, "I want to meet your other monster girls."

"Sure, Mom," Leo said. He held out his hand to her to help her stand.

She took it and, as he pulled her up, "So there's just the four companions? Me, Lana, Garnet, and Maya?"

"That I've called," he said, his dark eyes full of excitement. He had grown so strong in this world, his body fit and muscular. He had never been fat, but he had also never been athletic. It was so strange remembering him being in a coma, so helpless, while in this world he was so strong and capable. "But I've gained three from other dungeon builders that I, uh, fought."

"Fought?"

He looked down. "Killed."

Her motherly heart burst with sympathy for her son at the guilt and pain that momentarily shadowed his face. She put her arm around him. "I'm sure you had no choice."

"I had a choice," he said, "but what they were doing..." Now his face hardened. Anger. "One attacked me and the other was taking girls to..."

"Oh." A wave of hot anger flashed through Mrs. Baldwin. "Good."

"You think so?"

"If he was doing that, then, yes." She smiled at her son and hugged him tighter. "You're a good boy... No, you're a man now. You're a good man, Leo, and I know that you had a good reason."

He nodded and led her out of the room with the Void Crystal into his bedroom. Mrs. Baldwin blinked as she gazed out at the orgy. There were women everywhere. Most were split between two types. One group had slender members with black hair and dog-like tails, their skin pale compared to their midnight tresses. They had triangular ears that twitched, and scampered around like hounds. The others were similar to Maya. Not made of water but roiling plasma. Hues of blue that swirled around almost like smoke made up their bodies. They had white hair that crackled and were as busty as Mrs. Baldwin herself.

"Lord Leo!" one of the petite girls snarled as she scampered up. She knelt, smiling. Mrs. Baldwin saw the love and devotion in her eyes.

"This is Nos, one of my wildhounds," he said and scratched her between her ears.

She shuddered in delight.

"Nos, this is my mother," he said.

"Madam Baldwin," said the wildhound.

That must be this world's word for missus, thought the dryad.

"It's a wonder to meet you," Mrs. Baldwin said, glancing around the room. It was so small. There were bodies everywhere, writhing together, pinned against the walls. Girls ate each other, fingered each other, and even ground their pussies together.

"Hi!" one of the busty girls made of roiling plasma said. "I'm Sviesos."

"The first monster girl I made," said Leo. "She's a will o' wisp. I made them after summoning Lana to this world."

"Big Sis Lana is so amazing," said the will o' wisp. "Me and my sisters love her."

"They're all sisters?" asked Mrs. Baldwin.

"Yep," Leo answered.

Then a snake-girl slithered up. Mrs. Baldwin blinked at her. The snake-girl had blue hair and a human torso, her skin pale. She had big breasts and curving hips, her pussy hairless and right before her snake tail started. The girl had no arms, which made her seem so slender and flexible.

"I'm Paanee," she hissed with delight.

"My naga," said Leo with pride. He cupped her face and kissed her on the mouth.

As he did, Nos nuzzled in and licked at Mrs. Baldwin's pussy. She shuddered at the wildhound's licking and lapping. It made her feel so naughty and sent this flutter of delight through her body. Her toes curled.

"It'sssss wonderful to meet you," Paanee said after breaking the kiss. She ducked her head in and kissed Mrs. Baldwin.

She kissed the naga with affection. She would love all of her son's girlfriends and monster girls. They were all sexy and cute. Especially Nos as the naughty wildhound licked and lapped at her pussy, sending delight rushing through her body. Her pussy clenched.

Paanee broke the kiss and slithered to the side as a purple-skinned and busty woman appeared. She looked human other than her skin tone. She had a big smile on her lips. Mrs. Baldwin shuddered, her body fluttering with pleasure.

"I've heard Leo talk about you, Mrs. Baldwin," the woman said."I'm Usiku, your son's fomorian. I'm like his bodyguard."

"And she taught me to fight," added Leo.

"Thank you," Mrs. Baldwin moaned and then received a hot kiss, her pussy clenching around Nos's tongue.

When Usiku stepped aside, a feline monster girl pounced up. She had a pale body with black, tiger-like strikes across her back and sides. Her round breasts quivered while her whiskers twitched. She had green, cat-like eyes and orange hair, her triangular ears twitching. A tiger tail swished behind her.

"My rakshasa, Baaghi," said Leo. "Baaghi, my mother."

"Mmm, Mrs. Baldwin," Baaghi purred and then licked the dryad's lips, tongue rough and exciting.

What must that feel like on my pussy? Mrs. Baldwin thought, her life so changed by being summoned here.

"This is my bedroom," said Leo. "I share it with Garnet and Lana. And now, I suppose, you and Halia and Maya. The monster girls usually spend their time throughout the dungeon to be ready to guard it, but this is a special occasion."

"We're celebrating," Nos said.

"This bedroom is too small," gasped Mrs. Baldwin. "For five people it's tiny, but for orgies, Leo... Your monster girls are all crammed together. They need something bigger. Lots of pillows and cushions. Some couches. You know, places for them to be comfortable while they make love. A nice, thick carpet, too."

"Okay, Mom," Leo said, sounding amused. "My living room is beyond, with a hot spring bath on one side and the kitchen on the other."

"Kitchen!"

"Well, just for me and Halia. Monster girls, including yourself, are sustained by the Void Crystal. You can eat, but only for pleasure not for sustenance."

"But I can cook?" she moaned, that naughty Nos's tongue licking and lapping at her pussy.

"Yes, you can cook," he said.

That sent joy through the dryad. She could still mother her son. And now she had more tenets to mother. All these monster girls, including the wonderful Nos. A smile spread on Mrs. Baldwin's lips, her emerald eyes sparkling. She had a new body, with new abilities.

"Yes, yes, you're going to have to make this room bigger," she moaned. "And I'll have to inspect the kitchen. Make sure it's up to standards."

"It's medieval," he said. "You'll be cooking with fires. They're magical."

"I'm adaptable," she moaned, her hips undulating and grinding her furry muff on the naughty wildhound lapping at her. "And where do we get food?"

"Astovin Village. It's a half-day to go there and come back."

"Uh-huh," she moaned. "That's good. That's very good. Mmm, yes, yes, Nos, you're going to make me cum."

"She's a good girl," Leo said.

Nos's black tail wagged back and forth with such furious joy. Her tongue fluttered against Mrs. Baldwin's clit. She closed her eyes, savoring this wonderful bliss. She had only masturbation to satisfy her after her husband, Leo's father, had passed away. Now her body was so alive and experiencing such pleasures. Things she had only imagined in the darkness of her bedroom.

"Oh, Leo, yes!" Mrs. Baldwin moaned.

He grinned at his mother as she trembled. The pleasure swelled and swelled in her pussy. Nos suckled at her clit now, nursing with hunger. Mrs. Baldwin's large breasts swayed and heaved. They smacked into each other as she shuddered through her bliss. She hurtled towards that naughty orgasm, her mind melting.

Then she gasped and exploded in rapturous delight.

Her pussy spasmed. Juices gushed out to bathe the naughty wildhound's licking mouth. Nos lapped up the cream, gathering up all the juices that flowed out of the dryad with hunger. Pleasure bathed Mrs. Baldwin's mind.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she gasped. "Oh, Nos, you're such a good girl!"

The wildhound moaned into her pussy. Mrs. Baldwin loved her licking. That fluttering tongue sent more waves of delight washing through her body and splashing through her thoughts. She trembled, hitting the peak of her orgasm.

Oh, yes, yes, she would be mothering her son and his harem. She would make sure they had everything they needed to be happy. A big smile spread on her lips as she descended into buzzing euphoria.

"Oh, Leo, I have to see the kitchen," she moaned.

* * / *

I had lots and lots of notes on how to expand the base from my mother, but first, I had to make new monster girls. I returned to the vault alone, the hum of the black crystal filling the room. Souleen perched on it. She smiled at me.

I remembered how I had come here, getting struck by lightning, and making love to Souleen. She had been full-sized then and had embraced me. I stared down at Souleen, seeing her perched there, looking so eager.

"You were much more... queenly when we first met and you pulled me to this world," I said.

"Did I?" asked Souleen. She frowned. "Well, I do remember some of that. We were making love and then you came in me and then... I was torn away and bonded to this Crystal and you."

"Torn away?" Something tickled my mind when she said that. Something Souleen had said in her other form. "You possess this piece of my Soul."

A piece of the queen's Soul...

That had to be important. Did that mean that it wasn't truly Souleen who had summoned me here, but a larger entity? That queenly figure. And all I had was a piece of her. Fuegin, the one dungeon builder I met who had chatted, mentioned he had his own "Souleen," though he called her something different. Every dungeon builder did.

But why were we summoned? It was a question that Souleen did not have the answer to. She just knew what I needed to build a dungeon and make monster girls. She did not know anything.

Why was I here?

To protect Souleen. That was what I agreed to when I came in the Queen. I stared down at Souleen. I had to protect her. If anyone got to this crystal, it wouldn't just be her that died. I would. My monster girls would perish. My companions could serve the new dungeon builder depending on their feelings for me and what they felt about the builder that killed me.

Usiku, Paanee, and Baaghi had all become mine. None of them seemed too terribly impressed with their builder. But mine seemed to love me. No, they did love me. I couldn't see Garnet or Maya or Lana or especially Mom serving the guy who killed me.

"So, what are we doing?" Souleen asked. "You have new monster girls you can create."

I had gained two new glyphs. Water and Life. I had also greatly increased my mana reserves by taking Jindag's power. He had failed to protect his Souleen. I swallowed. I didn't like this. Why couldn't we get along?

Because people were assholes.

"Yeah, let's make some new monster girls," I said and put my hands on the black crystal.

Something like a menu in a video game blossomed in my mind. It appeared to be a way for me to sort through the abilities of the Void Crystal and utilize them. I went to the monster girls. I could make more wildhounds or will o' wisps, or I could expand to make satyrs with my life rune and oozes and mermaids with my water.

Jindag had started out with the life rune. When he killed a dungeon builder who owned the water rune, Jindag didn't keep the guy's companion, a mermaid. Instead, he used her to make mermaids as Level 1 monster girls. There were four levels. It was based on how many mana veins your dungeon tapped into. I had one. If I gained another, I could use more advanced magic and create stronger monster girls.

At least, that's how I understood it.

"Let's start with the satyrs," I said, seeing them in my mind. They were goat-like monster girls and very horny. The ones Jindag had used to run around with strap-on dildos.

I could see the first satyr in my thoughts. She had goat-like legs, shaggy at the calves and hooves but turning into lush and silky human thighs. She had a thick bush covering her pussy and large tits. Lactating tits, just like Mom. Her hair was a curly gray, not from age, but a sleeker and vibrant shade. Goat horns peeked out of her locks. She looked gorgeous.

A name rose in my mind. Bakara.

The Void Crystal hummed and then shadows flashed in the room and there she was. Bakara appeared in all her quivering, busty glory. She smiled at me in delight. Her tits heaved as she trotted forward, her hooves clopping on the stone floor.

"Lord Leo, I love you!" Bakara moaned and threw her arms around my neck, knocking me back from the crystal.

She struck me with such force, she pinned me to the wall and kissed me with hunger, her big boobs rubbing on my chest. I had more monster girls to make, but her tongue wiggled in my mouth. She made a throaty, goat-like baa as she did, her nipples wet.

My dick burst with pleasure. I had to enjoy my first satyr.