Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 06

Story Info
Chapter 6.
2.5k words
4.56
10.3k
14

Part 41 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six

I sent my six satyrs out of the vault with cum dripping from their various holes. They were quite the distracting girls. I shuddered from the pleasure, panting. My dick dripped with Doodh's pussy juices, the air full of their tangy musk.

"Have fun?" Souleen asked, her smile bright.

"What do you think?" I asked her, grinning.

"That you enjoyed that thoroughly," she said, a big smile on her lips.

"I did," I groaned. "I enjoyed that more than I thought. Fuck, that was great."

"Uh-huh," she said, her eyes twinkling. "You looked like you were having an amazing time."

"I was." I grabbed the Void Crystal. "So, oozes or mermaids? Which should I create first?"

"Mmm, oozes!" Souleen said. "They're like Maya but have tentacles."

I chuckled and sank my mind into the interface. My water rune, made up of three cuneiform-like arrows which formed three chevrons with the middle one larger than the two flanking it. They looked like stylized waves. I accessed the two different types of level one water monster girls I could create.

The ooze appeared in my mind. She was a blue, gelatinous woman. Whereas Maya appeared to be made of rippling water, the surface of a lake wrapped about her body, the ooze was made of jiggling Jello. Her flesh rippled as she moved in the interface. She had large breasts and dark-blue hair that had a plastic quality to it. A solid piece of "hair" like on an action figure or something. Her tentacles came from her hair. Her face was so cute, too.

Adorable.

Cikhala rose in my mind. Her name was perfect. I conjured her and in a flash of shadows, she appeared to my right. She smiled at me, her boobs jiggling as she quivered in place. Her hair swayed impossibly, almost moving on its own.

"Lord Leo," she said, her voice breathy. "I'm alive! Thank you!"

"You're welcome," I said then blinked as a tentacle broke off from her dark-blue hair and surged down.

The ooze wrapped her tentacle around my cock and stroked up and down me with it. Her grip was different from a hand and certainly wasn't a pussy or an asshole. The tentacle was warm and pumped up and down my dick as she wrapped more and more of her gelatinous flesh coiled around my dick.

"Damn," I groaned, feeling the loops of her tentacles caressing up and down my dick.

"Just want to make you happy, Lord Leo," she said.

"You're doing that," I groaned watching Cikhala's boobs quiver.

Souleen cleared her throat. "Distracted."

"I'm nineteen," I groaned. "Big tits are supposed to distract me."

"These big tits, Lord Leo?" Cikhala asked, her fingers digging into them as her tentacle worked up and down my cock.

"Yeah," I groaned. "That's very distracting. Very naughty of you. You're such a wicked ooze."

She beamed at me.

I concentrated and her sister ooze rose in my mind. A new name whispered out of my soul. That was how the Void Crystal worked: Words. They held power. Souleen was the Soul of the Void Crystal and the Soul of the Word. Of Creation itself. That was how you shaped the raw potential of this fantasy world's universe.

Cikata flashed into appearance behind Cikhala. I groaned at the sight of the new ooze grabbing Cikhala's big tits. Cikata grinned and kneaded her sister ooze's boobs. Then her tentacles sprouted from her hair.

"Lord Leo!" she said, sending one of her tentacles over Cikhala's shoulder to caress over my chest. It felt nice stroking me.

The other tentacle slid around Cikhala's body and to the tight slit of her hairless pussy. The incestuous sight of one ooze fucking her sister's cunt with the wiggling appendage had my dick throbbing in Cikhala's grasp.

She shuddered, her tentacle stroking my dick faster. Pleasure spilled down it as I watched the kinky sight. Cikata kneaded Cikhala's boobs, squeezing those gelatinous mounds. I groaned at the sight, the sisters' lips meeting in a taboo kiss over Cikhala's shoulder.

"Damn," I muttered, my hands gripping the Void Crystal as I stared at them. They were so sexy. So silky and beautiful. I licked my lips, my heart pounding with this wild beat. I stared at them, struggling to focus.

I had one more ooze to make. One more sexy girl with tentacles to conjure.

I sucked in a deep breath, my heart hammering away in my chest. This was such a treat to watch. Such a delight to witness.

My dick throbbed in Cikhala's grip. She worked up and down me. She stroked me while her sister ooze pumped that naughty tentacle in and out of her pussy. She moaned, breaking the kiss with Cikata. Pleasure spilled over Cikhala's quivering face.

"Oh, sister!" Cikhala moaned. "Your tentacle is so deep in me."

"Mmm, and you're so delicious," moaned Cikata. "So warm and squishy. Oh, Lord Leo, you have to feel what it's like in an ooze's pussy."

"Like yours?" I groaned, my cock throbbing.

"Yes!" she squealed.

I shuddered and focused on the Void Crystal. Just one more ooze. I shuddered, the pressure building and building in my nuts from that stroking tentacle. It felt amazing. I groaned as I concentrated.

Philtara rose in my mind. A beautiful ooze with bountiful breasts and a playful smile. I couldn't believe how fast I was hurtling to my orgasm from Cikhala's naughty stroking. My toes curled and I groaned as I hit that peak.

Philtara appeared kneeling before me, her mouth opened wide as I erupted.

I groaned and fired my cum into her mouth. The ooze's stiff hair twitched as she drank my jizz. I must have conjured her to appear there unconsciously. The pleasure slammed through my mind as she moaned her delight.

My cock twitched in Cikhala's stroking grip. The next blasts splashed over Philtara's face. I groaned, buffeted by the rapture firing from my dick. I painted the ooze's blue face with ropy cum. She quivered as I groaned, hitting the peek of my rapture.

"Fuck!" I groaned.

"Lord Leo," she moaned in delight, her lips dripping in my cum. "Yummy!"

"Yeah," I nodded, panting.

Cikhala's tentacle unwrapped from my cock. I buzzed with delight as I released the Void Crystal, my mind drinking in the bliss of this moment. I panted while Philtara's tentacles started gathering up the spunk on her face and bringing it to her lips.

She sucked my spunk off her tentacles, nursing on the naughty appendages. I watched in awe at the sight. It was impressive to witness. I groaned at it, my heart pounding hard and fast. The pleasure rippled through my body.

Then Cikata, still fucking her tentacle in and out of the whimpering Cikhala's pussy, flowed around her sister ooze, and I don't mean in one direction. She stretched her body over Cikhala's, oozing around her, the substance of Cikata's body moving like a viscous liquid. And then she reformed in front of Cikhala. Her big boobs bounced as she came together.

"Lord Leo!" she moaned and thrust her leg out. It stretched to wrap around my hip while her arm did the same to grab my neck. Then she pulled herself to me.

I gasped as suddenly I had her in my embrace, supporting her weight. She had her legs wrapped about my waist and her arms around my neck. My cock was pinned between our stomachs, her flesh so soft and warm, like every bit of her was as pillowy as her tits, which were piled into my chest. She had hard nipples, though.

"I love you, Lord Leo," she moaned, her tentacle still fucking her sister ooze's pussy. Cikata kissed me.

I groaned at the softness of her lips. Her tongue thrust into my mouth, so dexterous. I grabbed her rump, squeezing her. My cock throbbed against her stomach, aching to be in her pussy. I went to lift her so I could impale her down my shaft when suddenly her flesh engulfed my cock, flowing around my dick.

I sank into her body, sliding through her warm flesh until my cock was wrapped up in the wetness of her pussy. The silky embrace of it. She squeezed about me, whimpering into the kiss. My body grabbed the ooze's rump hard, my fingers digging into her jello-like flesh.

This was incredible.

She didn't have to work her hips for her pussy to stimulate me. It rippled and moved in ways that felt like her cunt was sliding up and down my cock. I groaned at it, kissing her with passion, our tongues dancing.

"Cikata!" Philtara gasped. "Oh, yes!"

I broke the kiss and saw that two tentacles were extending from Cikata's hair. She fucked both her sister oozes with her tentacles. That was so hot. My dick throbbed in her pussy that rippled and massaged around me.

"You wicked ooze," I groaned. "Fucking your sister oozes!"

"They have such juicy and hot pussies," she moaned. "Like mine!"

"God, yes!" I groaned.

Her breasts rubbed into my chest as she quivered on me. Pleasure crossed her face. Her eyes squeezed shut. Her pussy worked faster on my cock while her legs shifted around my hips. She held me tight to her as that delicious cunt massaged my dick.

The pressure in my balls swelled from the delight of my ooze. She rubbed her nose into mine, cooing and moaning. I kneaded her rump, loving the pillowy softness of her flesh. She was perfect in my arms.

Wonderful.

Then she pumped her hips. I gasped now. What had been delicious became incredible. My dick throbbed at the way her pussy sucked at me while rippling and writhing. My toes curled and my back arched.

"Lord Leo!" she cooed. "Yes, yes, your dick is in me. You're going to give me all that yummy cum."

"So yummy," Cikhala moaned.

"Yes, yes, flood Cikata!" moaned Philtara. "Then I can lick her clean."

"Fuck," I muttered, that delicious pussy working up and down my cock. My oozes were delicious. All my monster girls were. I groaned, so glad I had my satyrs, will o' wisps, wildhounds, and oozes.

My dick throbbed, the pressure building and building as Cikata worked that cunt up and down my cock. She sucked at me, whimpering and moaning as she pleasured me. Her tentacles fucked her sister oozes' pussies.

Cikhala and Philtara came together in incestuous passion. Their bodies pressed tight as Cikata's tentacles fucked both their twats. The two oozes kissed, hands stroking the other's body. Quivering breasts pressed tight.

"Damn," I groaned, watching their taboo kiss.

"Mmm, yes, yes, your cock is so amazing!" Cikata moaned, drawing my attention back to her and her pussy.

"And so is your cunt!" I groaned, my dick throbbing. "The way you ripple about me... Damn, you oozes are amazing."

Cikata's cunt clamped down hard as she squealed, "I'm so glad to please you, Lord Leo!"

I groaned, my monster girl working her gelatinous pussy up and down my cock faster. She flexed her thighs and pumped her hips. The pleasure swelled in me. I came closer and closer to that explosive bliss. I would have such a huge orgasm. Just a mighty burst of pleasure that would explode out of me. It would be incredible.

My balls tightened as Cikata worked her pussy faster. That silky, wet sheath massaged my dick. My crown throbbed, the pressure building there at the tip. Her sister oozes moaned behind her, both getting fucked by her tentacles.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I moaned. "Damn, Cikata. I'm going to cum."

"Cum in her, Lord Leo!" gasped Philtara.

"Yes, yes!" Cikhala moaned. "Oh, Cikata, your tentacles..."

"Your pussies!" squealed Cikata. Her eyes stared into mine, brimming with passion. "And your cock, Lord Leo! Your spectacular cock!"

She slammed her cunt down my dick. The pleasure surged up it. I groaned at how great that felt. How amazing it was to have her cunt rippling and writhing around my dick. I shuddered, so ready for that burst of pleasure.

Cikata impaled her cunt down my dick and gasped. Her pussy convulsed wildly now. Her entire body rippled. Her face scrunched up as I felt her orgasmic passion washing through her body. She groaned as her pussy spasmed around my dick. She sucked at me with such hunger.

I savored every moment of it. Every last second of her cunt writhing around my dick. She sucked at me with that naughty cunt, bringing me closer and closer to erupting. To spurting all my cum into her pussy.

"Fuck," I groaned, as her pussy sucked at my dick. "Oh, fuck, that cunt. That cunt is amazing!"

I erupted.

"I know," she moaned. "That's so hot. That's incredible. Oh, yes, yes, I love your dick! Your cum! I love you, Lord Leo."

My jizz pumped into my ooze's pussy. I groaned as spurt after spurt of my cum pumped into her cunt. The sparks dazzled across my mind. It was an amazing delight. My mind melted from it. I shuddered as her pussy worked out my jizz.

"Cikata!" gasped Cikhala.

"Yes, yes, yes," Philtara moaned, the other two oozes cumming on their sister's tentacles.

I loved the sounds. They mixed with my own groans as I pumped Cikata full of my jizz. Stars burst across my vision as I pumped her full of all the cum that was in my balls. My chest rose and fell, my mind soaking in the rapture.

"Damn!" I groaned.

"Mmm, Lord Leo," cooed the ooze.

Then Cikata flowed off of me. Her pussy didn't slide off my cock, her flesh just spilled around it, teasing my shaft. Then she was standing before me with a big smile on her lips. I glanced down to see my white cum beading on her bald pussy lips and running down her thighs.

"Cum!" squealed Philtara. "Lord Leo's cum!"

Cikhala's and Philtara's tentacles grabbed Cikata. They yanked the ooze I just fucked to the floor. In moments, Cikhala and Philtara were licking and lapping at their sister ooze's pussy, devouring the creampie I left in it.

"Mmm, mermaids?" Souleen asked as I grabbed the Void Crystal.

"Mermaids," I said and sank my thoughts back into the crystal. Last of the monster girls I needed to create.

Mase rose in my mind, a name whispered from the busty mermaid that appeared. She was perched on nothing, like she sat on a rock as dark as the blackness around her. Purple hair spilled around her playful face, matching the wet gleam of her scales. She was a fish from the bottom down. Her pussy appeared as a slit in her scales, pink and wet and inviting. Gills adorned her neck, delicate slits that were almost invisible.

In a flash of shadows, I summoned her. She sat on her folded tail before me, her entire body glistening. It wasn't quite wet. It was a sultry oil that smelled sweet. She gripped my hips with her slippery hands.

"Lord Leo," she breathed, her purple eyes staring up at me. Then she opened her mouth and sucked my cock in.

I groaned as my mermaid nursed on my dick. Mase had a hungry mouth that felt incredible. I gripped the Void Crystal and searched for the next one, the moans of the oozes echoing through the vault.