All Comments on 'Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 06'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm looking forward to when the story continues.

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 1 year ago

Another trash 'chapter' of just sex. You really REALLY need plot dude, seriously.

Another 'chapter' that can be safely skipped for absolutely zero content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a good story you are ruining it with to much sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The interaction between the main characters is marvelous, and important to the overall story. The plot here is very sexy, but establishes the relationship between the characters for future chapters.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence10 months ago

If the other dungeon builders are at all like him... when would they have *time* to build any dungeon...?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Couple of notes: when building generic creatures like this, especially with unpronounceable names but in any case, a helpful trick for the reader is to have them all begin with the same letter. That way, the user can just remember the letter for the body type and know what skill set to expect when they're encountered. You don't have to have it as trite as "all Mermaids start with M, all Oozes start with O", but "All Oozes start with C", e.g., would be a boon to the reader.

Also, "peak of pleasure" not "peek of pleasure"

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Need to toss some plot in between the sex scenes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...