Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 07

Story Info
Chapter 7.
2.4k words
4.7
10.3k
14

Part 42 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven

I had three mermaid sisters perched before me. Mase was in the middle, her purple scales looking so delightful besides blue Skela and green Pani. The three mermaids were all busty and had playful smiles, their faces dripping in my cum. Skela's and Pani's hair matched their scales. Their gills fluttered. They could breathe air, too. They must also have lungs.

"Mmm, Lord Leo," moaned Skela, her tongue flicking up the cum on her face, "such a salty treat."

"You honor us, Lord Leo," Pani moaned.

"Yes, yes, yes!" moaned Philtara as she shuddered in the midst of her sister oozes. The three of them were writhing in lesbian incest.

"I am thrilled to have you," I said to the mermaids. "Going to be a special room just for you three to live in. Full of warm water for you to swim in."

"Will you join us?" asked Pani.

"Yes, yes, will you?" Mase groaned, her big boobs quivering.

"Of course," I said. "To swim with mermaids... Fuck, that would be awesome."

They all preened.

"But I have to start expanding the base," I said. My mother's notes on the living areas were running through my mind. But I also needed to make the labyrinth larger and more dangerous. I had life and water traps to add to the lightning and darkness hazards I already had.

I used darkness to cloak rooms, making them lightless or to hide doors (like the one that led to my throne room, living quarters, and then the Vault itself). That last spot was the most important part of my dungeon. I had sworn to protect Souleen.

And by doing so, I protected all of my women.

I grabbed the Void Crystal and sank my awareness into the stone, my thoughts merging into the layout of the dungeon. It was all one floor right now. There was a maze at the beginning, a room with lightning pillars that zapped intruders, a false treasure room to act as a decoy, and pit traps and other hazards scattered around.

My dungeon was in a mountain. The exit was onto a small valley. I had formed a natural-looking cave that the door was hidden inside. The hope was everyone wouldn't think there was anything special. I had another cave with a donkey in it to pull the cart to go to Astovin and get supplies every few weeks.

I couldn't make food. I could make clothes and furniture, but not food.

Well, I had a mountain. I had stone above and below. But the idea of going lower didn't appeal to me. In the future, I suppose, I could make it so adventurers had to go down then explore lower levels before coming back up to where I lived.

Put all the real estate I could between me and them.

I began designing it. I raised the living quarters, my throne room, the vault, and the guard room where Usiku was stationed (the last obstacle before reaching my throne room), up one level. I added stairs that connected to the labyrinth. My mind worked through ideas. Having life and water runes added more possibilities.

I expanded the initial labyrinth. Adding more twists and turns. It was in these hallways that my will o' wisps and wildhounds patrolled. They could rush to each other's aid and fight the intruders in the narrow confines. I added the satyrs to the area, moving them as I edited the dungeon. Everyone in it, Halia included, were bound to the Void Crystal. I could move them around, clothe them if I wanted, and shape the environment. If any foreign intruders entered, I lost the ability to modify my domain.

No reshaping my dungeon to counterattack enemy attacks.

Besides the room with the lightning pillars and the room entirely shrouded in darkness and studded with pit traps, I added several large rooms. One for the mermaids and oozes. A large water room for them to swim around in. There would be a switch on the floor of the pool that would raise a bridge to let you cross it. My mermaids could flip it for me when I needed to leave, but enemies would have to dive into the water and face them and the oozes.

I admit I was ripping off Jindag's dungeon. But the idea was sound.

I made another room that was thick with plants. Vines dangled down from the ceiling to grab and immobilize the enemies. To tangle them up and, yes, to strangle them to death. I hated it, but adventurers were very belligerent and intolerant of dungeon builders. I had tried to talk with Halia and her party, and they just attacked.

I couldn't spare adventurers forever. They would keep coming and coming. I had to defend myself until I proved to the world I was on their side. I would do that by protecting Astovin village and the surrounding areas.

I would take on other dungeon builders who were evil and threatening the lives of those nearby.

I would show the people of this world I could be their ally.

I added one more large room that had a deep pit with a narrow bridge. Water cannons would fire at the people crossing to knock them off into a lethal plunge. I swallowed as I built that one, but there were true threats out there. I had my little sister, Mom, and Maya to worry about. Plus Lana Fulmine and Halia. And even the other monster girls, even the ones I created. They were all dependent on me.

I added more detours that led to fake treasures or lethal traps, scattered vines around the dungeon to grab intruders in the corridors, and lined parts of the ceiling with scalding water to drop on enemies. I steeled myself up.

The people these would hurt would be trying to kill my family. I had every right to defend myself. We deserved to live, too.

I hid the door to my throne room off the mermaid room behind darkness. I decided to make it so that the bridge led to one door, but there was a second switch that would rotate the bridge so it could reach my throne room.

Hopefully, adventurers wouldn't figure that out and just wander lost in my labyrinth. Plus, it meant the mermaid pool was close at hand.

I expanded the guard room. Baaghi and Paanee would live with Usiku in there, so I created them a bedroom and gave them some comforts. Though monster girls could just stay happily in one place for days on end, these three used to be humans.

I didn't change my throne room, but I expanded the bedroom and living space. Here I would live with Halia, my mother, little sister, Maya, and Lana Fulmine. I made the bed impossibly huge with lots of pillows. The hot spring bath was expanded to fit every denizen of my dungeon. The kitchen was upgraded to my mother's specifications and stocked with all the cooking implements I had access to.

My dungeon felt huge as I finished it. I had doubled its size. It was a sprawling fortress now populated with my defenders and family. I released the Void Crystal. I had moved this room upward, and yet I hadn't felt it.

I turned around and opened the door onto my bedroom. The large bed was there with the vaulted ceiling. Wool rugs covered the floor with various geometric patterns and tapestries covered the walls to hide the stone.

"Much better," Mom said, nodding in approval. Her arms were folded beneath her big boobs.

"Such a huge bed, big bro!" Garnet shouted. With a flap of her bat-like wings, she launched herself into the air and then landed on it on her knees. Her pigtails swayed and little titties quivered. "Kweh, heh, heh, planning to have large orgies on it?"

"Of course," I told my little sister.

"Isn't he a perv?" Maya moaned. She slid her watery body onto the bed and hugged a pillow to her tits. "Ooh, that's soft."

"Yes, it is," Lana said. She sank onto the bed and stretched out on her back. "Mmm, a much more comfortable mattress."

"I had access to some new materials," I said, shrugging. "More power to expand on the decor."

"And the kitchen?" Mom asked.

"Fully stocked with everything you wanted."

"Well, I have to get started." She glanced over at Garnet bouncing on the bed. "Young lady, it's time you learn how to cook."

Garnet stopped bouncing. "Cook? I'm a succubus. I just need to look sexy for my big brother."

"And since you mastered that, it's time to do something else that's sexy for him." A smile spread on Mom's lips. "If you didn't know, guys find it sexy when you cook for them. Even making them a simple sandwich can please them."

"And if I'm only wearing an apron when I do it?" asked Garnet, her eyes bright.

"Why, he'll really be pleased and might just eat you first and save the sandwich for later."

"Let's learn to cook!" Garnet squealed and crawled off the bed. She darted after our mother. I smiled as she scampered off, her tail swinging behind her.

"Maybe I should learn to cook, too," Halia said, giving an anxious look.

"Go, go," I told her and gave her a wink. "Learn everything you can."

The paladin blushed and whirled around, her braid of black hair flying behind her as she hurried after my mom and little sister. I couldn't help but smile at that as I sank onto the bed and leaned back.

"It has been a long day," I said, sleep falling on me.

"Yeah," Maya said. "You fought Jindag and fucked every monster girl you created today."

"I only came on the mermaid's faces," I said, my eyes closing.

"Poor you," Maya said with a playful, if mocking, tone. "Having to satiate all those horny satyrs and naughty oozes."

"And cum on those cute mermaids' faces," added Lana.

"The sacrifices I made for being a dungeon builder," I said. "Having a harem of sexy monster girls takes a lot of work."

"Yes, it does," purred Maya. She cuddled up against my right side, her body rippling in such a wonderful way. She rested her head on my shoulder. "Mmm, get some sleep. We'll all be here in the morning, horny and ready to fuck."

"You've earned it," Lana Fulmine moaned. "Mmm, Leo, you were amazing today."

"So were you," I muttered, sleep pulling harder on me.

I felt Lana's electrified body cuddle into my other side as exhaustion pulled me down. I still had to master the new magics I'd gained with my life and water runes. I had a taste of them fighting Jindag. I had so much to do, but...

I slipped into dreams.

I was back in Ms. Trueno's class. Hagane sat beside me. The Japanese girl kept staring at me, her glasses shiny like polished steel. Maya was sitting a few rows ahead, mad at me about something, but I couldn't remember what.

Nina Naughty, my favorite porn star, was sitting on the other side of me, masturbating away, her big titties jiggling. I blinked at that. Was she supposed to be here? She couldn't be a college student. Her big, fake titties jiggled as she moaned, her bleached-blonde hair swaying about her shoulders.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she groaned, driving a thick dildo into her pussy. "Summon me, Lord Leo."

"But what about me?" Ms. Trueno purred. The Hispanic professor unbuttoned the front of her blouse. Her large tits appeared. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her brown skin looked so delicious. "I would have made a sexy dryad."

"She would have," Hagane said. "I could have made an adorable succubus. Imagine Garnet but with glasses."

"And what about me," Mrs. Lucina groaned. The married woman who lived across from my house sat on my desk, wearing the tight tank top she liked to wear while gardening. "Mmm, imagine me just glowing so bright."

"You are such a freak," hissed Morana. The goth girl was behind me. "I would have made an awesome succubus. I would whip your ass up and down your dungeon. Get you in shape."

"Why have a girl when you could have a woman?" moaned Mrs. Lucina.

"Or a porn star who knows how to fuck!" Nina Naughty crooned.

"Lord Leo," gasped Alizee the head cheerleader. The blonde girl stood under a vent that blew up her pleated skirts like she was Marilyn Monroe. And she wore absolutely nothing underneath, her shaved pussy dripping with cream.

"Coffee?" asked Terra. The barista thrust a cup at me, her naked tits jiggling. "You need a good pick-me-up. Should have summoned me. I would have been perfect in your harem."

"Yeah," I groaned. "Sorry."

She shrugged and then took back the cup and dumped the brown liquid over her large tits. It spilled over her breasts, staining them like the earth. She moaned, her boobs jiggling, the coffee running hot down to her bush.

"I take it back," said Morana. "I don't want to be a succubus. Make me something cooler. Something dark and depressing and sexy."

"I'll try," I promised. "But I have to kill other dungeon builders and..." I swallowed as I glanced over at Jindag and Mthunzi. They were both leaning against the wall, legs spread out before them, bodies slumped in death. Their blood spilled down their chests while their empty eyes stared at me.

Accusing me.

I ripped my gaze away from them to glowing Mrs. Lucina, her hands squeezing her now naked tits. I wanted to enjoy them, but those eyes. They were on my back. They were pressing down at me, squishing me like a bug.

Then they screeched. A piercing alarm that echoed through my dream. The corpses screamed their rage at me. I had stolen their lives. I had taken away everything that they could have been. Death was so final. The end to everything.

The sound slammed into my ears. It assaulted them. I shook at the pressure of it. Their hands grabbed me. Corpse-cold and squeezing me. They were dragging me from the waiting women. All of the ladies were reaching out to me.

"Lord Leo!" they called. "Don't leave us, Lord Leo."

But the dead hands were dragging me down and down, the screeching tearing at my thoughts. I screamed and--

Bolted up to Maya clutching me. The alarm rang through the room. I blinked at the sound. Lana Fulmine was already up. Garnet burst into the bedroom, her wings quivering. She wore a white apron over her naked form.

"Fuck," I muttered. The dungeon was under attack.