Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 10

Story Info
Chapter 10.
3.1k words
4.72
10k
16

Part 45 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Ten

The next day, after a hearty breakfast of omelets (how my mother whipped up omelets, I had no idea), I entered the throne room to practice my magic. After fighting Jindag, I had a fair idea of what sort of spells I could cast. He had used Life and Water magics to great effect, healing himself with the former and attacking me with the latter.

It added to my arsenal of Dark and Lightning spells.

Brimming in my soul was the ability to cast spells, like a mage, I supposed. I said a formula and the magic happened. It wasn't like a cleric who prayed to one of the twenty-four gods. There was a Lord and Lady for each of the twelve flavors of magic and a cleric seemed to be able to serve one. Me, I just called upon their domain for some reason.

With Dark, I could blind my enemies, wrap myself up in night, or even throw a dagger of black at the enemy. With Lightning, I could stun with my touch, guard myself with a static aura that zapped incoming attacks, and throw a spear of lightning.

"Okay, Lord Leo, let's start with Life," said Souleen as I stood in the middle of the throne room.

My companions were watching save for Mom who was washing the dishes. Garnet wore her apron, she had helped with cooking breakfast, and just looked so adorable in it. Maya lounged on my throne, her watery legs thrown over one of the armrests. Lana sat gracefully on her own thrown, legs daintily crossed, looking like the movie starlet she was. Halia flowed through sword forms to the side, her black hair streaming behind her in the tight braid.

"Soothing Touch will let you heal minor wounds," said Souleen. "It's an external spell, but you can cast it on yourself. Technically, you can cast any external spell on yourself, since you can project your magic back into your own body as a part of the external world, but this is actually a beneficial one."

I nodded. Magic came as External (prayed to the Lord), Internal (prayed to the Lady), or a Ritual (prayed to both). External spells projected my power. They were my attacks. Internal spells I could only cast onto myself. They were buffs or defenses. Rituals created greater effects that could last permanently but also took time to wrought. I didn't know any from Lightning or Dark.

"You do have to touch to heal," Souleen said.

"So I gathered from the name," I said.

"Sometimes, you have to be obvious with Leo," Maya said playfully.

"What, is this a party line?" I demanded.

"Yep!" Garnet said.

A chorus of monster girls answered, too.

"The only other Life Spell you know is an internal spell," Souleen continued. "Revitalize. This energizes you."

"Ah, that ass-muncher used it," I thought, remembering how Jindag had given himself a boost to his energy. "So what can I do with Water?"

"You have two external spells with it. Water Breath lets you breathe a gush of water. Try it out."

I heard the words whispering in my heart. I already knew them, I just had to remember them. I repeated them. "Waters gush and flow, let the force of Lord Enki sweep!"

The moment I finished the words, I drew on my reserve of mana held in the Void Crystal, and a gush of water vomited from my mouth. I could feel it forming in me and then spewing out at a hard volume. I moved my head, the flow following where I looked. Water splashed over the map, a flowing tide that spread over the floor. It ended after two seconds.

"It has force. Can knock down enemies," Souleen said.

"And the other spell, the drowning one?" I remembered that terror of suddenly being in a ball of water and stuck in it, unable to breathe or escape.

"Watery Grasp," Souleen said. "Deadly and dangerous. It will persist long enough to drown someone."

"Yeah," I muttered, taking in a deep breath. Words drifted through my heart. "Water's crushing weight surround, feel the grasp of Lord Enki squeeze!"

The water surged out and seized Maya. She gasped as she was lifted into the center of the ball. She was almost lost in the roiling sphere. Her own body, made of water, blending in. I smiled as I could just see her naked form swimming around in there.

"Mmm, this is nice," Maya said. The undine sounded at peace in there. "I could just enjoy this all day long, Leo."

"I'll keep that in mind," I thought. "Pity I can barely see you in there."

"Missing these?" she asked and pressed up to the front where her round breasts came into clear view. She jiggled them.

"Better," I thought.

"Is he making you show off your tits," came my mother's amused voice.

"Oh, he doesn't have to make me do that," Maya thought.

"Kweh, heh, heh," Garnet chortled nearby, still wearing her apron. My little sister's red wings spread wide. "Big bro, your perversity is so inspiring. It makes me so wet. See!" She lifted the front of her apron to show off her gleaming slit. That tight delight was a mouth-watering sight. A bead of her juices ran down her pale flesh to the tops of her thigh-high boots.

"Oh, yes, he is such a perv," Lana Fulmine said. "He once pretended to be Baron Doom and made me put on Jane Dangerous's booty shorts so he could ravish me and make me into his slut." A smile crossed the movie star's lips. We had done that when we first arrived. Jane Dangerous, the treasure hunting adventurer, was the character that had made Lana Fulmine into a household name. Baron Doom was her arch-nemesis.

A fun day of roleplay after our first trip to Astovin.

"Okay, okay, only one spell left to learn," Souleen said. "Breathe Water. Not a surprising spell, I know, but one that you'll want to have if you ever come up against another builder with the Water Glyph or the wrong type of monster girl."

I focused on my soul, letting the words for that spell rise within me. It came easily now. I just had to focus on the essence of water, how it flowed down the easiest path while slowly tearing apart that which constrained it.

"Soothing water sustains, let the love of Lady Ninli engulf," I chanted and felt the magic falling over myself. An internal spell. I could only give myself water breathing.

Pity.

But I had to test it out. So I sauntered up to Maya in the sphere of water, my magic sustaining the Water Grasp spell. I could feel it in the back of my mind. I stared at it; flashes of Jindag nearly drowning me in one almost overwhelmed me with fear.

I had my magic. I didn't have to be afraid.

Maya was in there. I never had to be afraid when my best friend was around.

It was strange diving into a ball of floating water. I jumped forward like I was diving into a pool, but before I could even start to arch over to plunge in head first, I slammed into the sphere. It was like a belly flop except I barely had any momentum so it didn't hurt. I was in the water, weightless and almost disoriented.

Maya grabbed me. Her blue face was clear to see with her this close, her watery hair fanning out in the liquid. She beamed at me and then pulled me into the center. We drifted around, the world outside distorted, bent around us by the curve of the ball.

I breathed in the water. It flowed through my mouth and down my throat. Instead of coughing, I could feel it dissolving in my lungs. It was a strange sensation. I laughed, my voice coming out oddly distorted while bubbles rose around me.

Bubbles... I breathed in water and the spell turned the liquid into air inside of me. Then I exhaled it out. Did the spell do something like electrolysis, separating the oxygen molecules from the two hydrogens? Or was it just magically transmuting the liquid into breathable air?

No idea, but it felt so normal as I breathed in again.

Maya swam around me, her hands brushing my body. She moved with such grace through the water. This was her element. Literally. My undine girlfriend was at home here. Her hands caressed over my back and ass. She brushed my cock.

Then her mouth was on it.

I gasped and bucked. My spasming sent me slowly tumbling. The distorted world outside the sphere of water rotated as my naughty undine nursed on my cock. Her warm, wet mouth sucked with hunger.

"Damn," I sent her telepathically. "Maya, you are such a cock-sucker."

"I know," she sent back happily, her mouth busy nursing on my dick. "I always knew I'd be one for you. If you'd just stop drooling over every other woman. The baristas, the MILFs, the professors, the cheerleaders."

"Porn stars." Nina Naughty flashed through my mind.

"Yes!" She sucked hard, my dick throbbing in her wonderful mouth.

Then her legs swung before me. She grabbed my head with them and pressed me into her hairless pussy. Her hot folds pressed into my mouth, feeling liquid and solid at the same time. I licked through her folds and tasted her sweeter water.

I shuddered at the sensation while she moaned around my cock and sucked harder. I hugged her body to me, her breasts pressing into my stomach. Her body rippled in my arms, waves washing through her liquid form.

"Were you shaved in the real world?" I asked as I licked her pussy, her hairless twat rubbing on my mouth.

"Nope. But knowing how much of a perv you are, I'm not surprised you love my bald twat."

"I do."

I thrust my tongue into her snatch, loving the feel of her pussy walls around me, the way the waves flowing through her body rippled through her cunt. Her thighs squeezed tight about my head. She held me with such passion to her twat. I groaned, feasting on her with hunger.

My hands grabbed her asscheeks. I held on tight, kneading her booty. She felt so wonderful in my arms. My tongue danced through her snatch. I stirred around in her, loving her. She groaned, her cunt so deliciously warm about my tongue.

Her body undulated against me, waves of a gentle sea massaging me. She nursed on my dick with such hunger. It was an impressive delight. I groaned, loving every moment of her bobbing her head. She worked that mouth up and down my dick. She suckled with hunger while I plundered her pussy.

I breathed the water, and maybe her cunt cream, while feasting on her. The sweet delight of her twat filled my mouth. I held her as we floated weightlessly. The rest of the world had vanished. There were just Maya and me in this paradise of water.

It was warm and comforting. I didn't have to worry about drowning. My magic kept me alive while her mouth worshiped my cock. I swirled my tongue through her, making her moan. Making her purr. She suckled with passion, her mouth bobbing up and down my shaft.

"Fuck, Maya," I sent to her. "I wish I had given you a chance."

"I dreamed of it," she thought back, moaning the entire time. "Now I get you, Leo."

"Love you, Maya!"

"I love you so much!"

She sucked with such hunger on my dick. It was an amazing situation. I groaned and licked. My tongue slid through her folds. I stroked all her naughty bits. I loved her pussy lips. I savored their texture. I loved its flavor. I fluttered my tongue up and down her folds and licked the hell out of her pussy.

It was a wondrous delight to enjoy. I caressed her with all the passion I possessed. I brushed her clit. She moaned around my dick, my balls tightening from her wonderful suction. I suckled on her bud, that rippling bead feeling wonderful in my mouth.

My nose nuzzled into her folds. I breathed in sweet water, her cunt cream. Her passion sustained me. My fingers dug into her rump. I held her undulating butt-cheeks. The world drifted around us as my passion swelled and swelled. I rose to that moment of eruption.

"Maya!" I thought with a groan.

"Flood my mouth, perv! Give me your cum. I love it!"

"Mmm, and I'm the perv?"

"We both are!" Her body bucked.

A flood of sweet juices gushed out of her snatch. I breathed in her passion then opened my mouth wide and drank her cream. Her boobs rubbed into my chest, the waves rippling through her body growing wilder. I gripped her ass while she moaned around my cock.

The humming delight wreathed the tip of my dick. My balls tightened. Then I growled into her pussy and exploded.

My cum pumped into my undine's mouth. I basted my best friend with all my cum. My legs thrashed in the water. Up and down had lost all meaning. I growled into her cunt as my cum pumped into her mouth.

"So good!" Maya groaned in my mind. "Leo! Leo! I love your cum!"

"Me, too!" Garnet added. "You got Lana so wet she started eating my pussy."

"Because you sat on my face!" Lana moaned.

I shuddered and bucked through my orgasm. I pumped load after load of my cum into Maya's hungry mouth. I drank all the pussy cream I could out of her snatch. I loved every moment of it. I reveled in the taste of her. The wonderful delight of devouring her cunt. She was amazing to eat.

Then she pulled her mouth off my cock and her legs from my face. She spun around me. Her thighs went around my waist. I gasped as she impaled her juicy pussy down my cock, her flesh rippling with her agitated waves.

"Leo!" she moaned as she sank on me.

"Go, Maya, go!" the mermaids all cheered. All the monster girls were listening to our thoughts.

"Oh, I'm going for it," she moaned, her back arching, her tits heaving before me.

She rode me as we floated through the water. I groaned, tumbling in the sphere as she pumped her thighs, working her cunt up and down my dick. Her hot and juicy snatch held me tight. Pleasure flowed through my body, my balls drinking in the heat.

My arms thrust out as I floated through this heaven. I watched her tits slowly heave in the water, rippling with such delight. They were so gorgeous, a darker shade of blue than the rest of our world. Bubbles rose from my mouth as I groaned.

Growled.

It was incredible.

Her moans echoed through the water around us as she slammed her cunt down my cock over and over again. Her thighs flexed as they held my waist. Her pussy massaged my dick and sucked at me over and over again.

I relaxed into peace as I savored my undine's pussy. The hot sheath embraced me. Massaged me. My cock throbbed in her depths. I would have such a mighty orgasm. I would just explode with passion and pump her full of my cum. She would brim with it.

I groaned as we tumbled through the water. It was incredible to enjoy. This was such rapture. Such passion. Her cunt massaged me. My toes curled. I groaned, savoring this wonderful delight working up and down my cock.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I thought. "Oh, damn, that's amazing. That's fucking delicious, Maya!"

"Mmm, you like this?" she asked and then added a swivel to her hips, stirring her cunt around my dick.

"Wonderful!"

She smiled at me. Her hands rubbed up and down my chest, brushing over the four glyphs tattooed over my heart. Her fingers were soft and gentle as she worked her cunt up and down my dick. I groaned, our bodies rotating. We twisted and turned as we floated through our paradise.

Her pussy gripped my cock harder. She grew hotter. Somehow wetter. I groaned at that silky flesh sliding up and down my cock. My fingers flexed. I groaned, bubbles rising from my mouth and drifting around her breasts.

The pressure built at the tip of my cock. Her cunt massaged my dick. She brought me closer and closer to that moment of eruption. That moment when I would spurt all my jizz into her cunt. It would be incredible.

"Maya!" I sent with a groan.

"Cum in me whenever you're ready," she sent. "I love your cum, Leo. All that perverted seed! Makes me feel so naughty."

"Mmm, my slutty, little undine!"

"You're the only man I'd let call me that!" she sent as she slammed her cunt down my dick. The pleasure of it was incredible.

"Undine?" I asked, grinning at her.

She impaled her pussy down my cunt and moaned, "You are such a dick, Leo."

"You love my dick!"

"I do!"

She rose up my shaft, her pussy sucking hard before she slammed back down me. She took me to the hilt and gasped. Her pussy rippled and spasmed with intensity. Waves of sucking passion ran through her cunt.

"Fuck!" I grunted, bubbles bursting for my mouth. "Maya!"

"Leo! I'm your slutty undine! Give me your cum! Please, please!"

Her pussy sucked at my cock. She massaged me. The ache at the tip grew. My balls tightened. I groaned, the pressure swelling and swelling. Her pussy sucked at me. Massaged me. My body shuddered.

I erupted.

"Oh, yes!" Maya gasped and bucked. Her boobs heaved in the water, her hair fanning about her. Her pussy convulsed with such passion. "Your seed, Leo! I love your seed. Love you!"

I growled, a cloud of bubbles rising from my mouth. I pumped load after load of my spunk into her pussy. I basted her cunt. She rippled and writhed around me. Her twat sucked at me with such wild hunger. It was a delight to experience.

I growled out in pleasure. I loved every moment of her pussy rippling about me. It was an amazing delight. She gave me this amazing rapture. Her cunt worked at my dick with passion. My toes curled as I trembled through the ecstasy.

I hit that peak, spilling the last of my seed into her pussy.

Then I growled, my body buzzing with euphoria. She bent over and hugged me. She held me tight as we spun through the water, my magic sustaining the two spells, drawing on the power from my Void Crystal. I could stay like this forever and--

"Lord Leo!" the excited voice of Hela my wildhound, barked in my mind. "Lord Fuegin is at the entrance to the dungeon asking for an audience!"

So much for cuddling with my undine.