Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 13

Story Info
Chapter 13.
1.7k words
4.75
9k
11

Part 48 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirteen

"Yes, yes, yes," Garnet moaned as the basilisk licked and lapped at her pussy. "Oh, just like that. Get that tongue in me! Kweh, heh, heh, you're going to make me cum! You naughty basilisk!"

The basilisk hissed with reptilian delight. Her forked tongue fluttered around in the succubus's cunt, making Garnet feel so good. This was how a fight should go. Cracking a whip and then enjoying the monster girl's hungry licking.

Crimson wings fluttered. Garnet moaned, her hips wiggling to grind her snatch on the monster girl's mouth. Her head tossed from side to side, her black pigtails swaying about her face. She groaned, her orgasm hurtling closer and closer with every lick.

She grabbed the back of the basilisk's head, feathery hairs tickling her palms. "Just like that, slutty basilisk. Ooh, my little lizard-whore, get that tongue as deep as possible and... and... You're tickling my cervix!"

The fluttering touch of that long, forked tongue on her cervix had pleasure exploding in Garnet. The succubus's tail slashed the air behind her. Wings fluttered. Her moans echoed over the village as her pussy cream gushed out of her.

The naughty succubus bucked through her orgasm. Waves of pleasure washed through her body. She trembled from the passion of this moment. She loved every second of it. She groaned as the basilisk drank all her yummy juices.

"Yes, yes, yes, you're such a good lizard-girl!" moaned the succubus. "Ooh, yes, yes, you made me cum so hard and--"

She saw her big brother marching up to her, his robes crimson with his blood around a hole punched through the fabric. She squeaked in shock as he drew back his spear and slammed it into the basilisk's back. She had never seen him looking so furious in his life.

The basilisk screamed and then melted away.

"I was cumming, big bro!" she gasped. "Why did you do that? I could have had more fun with her. You could have, too! We could have fucked her together, big bro!"

"Halia's petrified," he growled.

Garnet's red eyes widened. The black whip in her right hand fell from her grip and dissolved into shadows before it reached the ground. Her entire body quivered. Her red wings hugged about her torso as she rocked in place.

"No," she groaned. "Not Halia. She... You can fix her?"

Her big brother sagged. "I don't know."

She threw herself at him. She hugged him tight, holding to her big brother. His arms slowly went around her. He rocked her as she felt his pain. Halia was so amazing. Garnet loved her.

Surely my big brother can save her!

* * / *

A dozen people had been petrified besides Halia.

The villagers were moving around, staring in shock. Some were hugging the statues of their loved ones and crying. Others looked stunned. The husband to the woman and her child stared with broken horror at his petrified family.

"I'm going to restore them!" I shouted to the people, my surviving monster girls around me. I had healed my mother's wounds. "People of Astovin, this shall be avenged. The dungeon builder who did this, Lord Ziamili and his twin, will face justice for their crimes. Your loved ones who were petrified will be restored to life!"

There had to be a way to save them. I glanced at Halia. There had to be a way.

"I will do whatever it takes!" I promised them. "I will see these lands protected from every dungeon builder. I will teach them not to come here. That Astovin and its people deserve to live in peace and prosperity."

The villagers stared at me. Some had blank faces, unreadable, while others stewed with anger, resenting me like I had caused this. Others had hope, especially those girls I had rescued from Jindag's foul clutches. The mayor stared at me with dead eyes.

I realized that they were used to atrocities befouling them. That the deprivations caused by dungeon builders were the reality that the simple people of this world labored under. It was terrible. My hands clenched in fury. My knuckles throbbed white.

"Let's find a place where they can wait for their cure out of the weather," I said. "They will be fixed. That is my promise to all of you."

Mayor Bevlin started organizing the transportation of the poor people. I went to Halia's statue. I would take her back to my dungeon and keep her safe until I knew how to fix her. Fury beat in my heart. This simmering rage at the twins.

I spotted Orvain, the Priest of Light who ministered to Astovin. He wore brown robes and I could see the golden chain of his amulet vanishing beneath his clothes. I marched over to him. He lifted his sad face.

"I can do nothing for them, Lord Leo," he said, shaking his head. "It is not in the Lord or Lady of Light to restore their flesh."

"But it is possible?" I asked, my heart clenching tight.

"You vowed to fix them without knowing how?" The priest arched an eyebrow.

"I will fix them. There's always a way to undo petrification curses, right?"

"You need a Priest of the Lady of the Earth. Goddess Ki is the one who can restore the flesh."

"And if I gain Earth magic?" I asked, feeling those glyphs burned into my skin.

"I suppose there would be a way," the priest said slowly. He swallowed. "You are not the monster I expected you to be."

"Because dungeon builders are just people," I muttered.

The priest looked doubtful.

Earth magic... The gorgon and the basilisks were Earth monsters. That meant this Lord Ziamili had that element as his Glyph. The gorgon must be his companion. If I killed him, then I would gain access to the power to save Halia.

"How are these twins?" I asked. "Lord Ziamili and his brother."

"Lord Ziamili and Lord Led are terrible dungeon builders," said the priest. "I am shocked that they attacked out here. They must be spreading their influence. They have their domain east of Myrecilla."

That was the capital of this human kingdom.

"They control the Vorianil Mountains and have enslaved the dwarves who dwell in those peaks." The priest looked around the village. "They are not the... gentle master you are."

"I am not your master. I'm your neighbor and ally, nothing more. I don't want to rule."

"By protecting us, you mark us as your territory," the priest said. "Whether you know it or not, the world sees us as yours. Lord Shorvin is certainly not going to stand idle about it."

"Yes, yes, he's put out the call for the adventurers." I waved a dismissive hand. "It's these twins I have to care about."

I wanted to be peaceful. I wanted things to be safe for my family. To have easy lives. But these twins had to be dealt with. What was that old Latin saying from the third John Wick movie? It was one of the last I'd seen before all of this.

"If you want peace," I muttered, "prepare for war."

The priest gave me a sharp look. "You are going to attack the twins?"

"They've already attacked me." I shook my head. "I have to go."

When I returned to my monster girls, they had Halia loaded up on the cart along with the supplies we had come here to buy. I marched forward, our donkey pulling the wagon. My mind pondered this. Anger brimmed in me.

What did the twins want with me? If they were east of Myrecilla, they were far from here. This attack must have taken days to travel here. Days that the twins had left their defenses lowered. But, of course, if there were two of them working together, then they must have combined their resources.

Ziamili and Led...

The names pounded through my head with every beat of my heart.

Ziamili and Led...

They echoed through my mind. Even when Jindag had attacked Astovin to steal their women it hadn't infuriated me. I had gone not to kill Jindag, but to rescue those girls. His death was just a consequence.

I wanted to murder Ziamili.

I never knew such anger could lurk in my heart. Such fury.

My hand gripped my spear as we left the farmland behind and entered the mountains. The trail grew steeper. My thoughts roiled with fury. I couldn't think of anything else but plunging my spear into Ziamili's heart and stealing the power to save Halia.

Every time I glanced at her petrified form, the need to track down Ziamili swelled in me. A reckless urge to charge after him. It shook my body. I trembled with it. I could see no other path before me but one that led to his death.

I wanted to see the fear in his eyes. To hear--

"We're under attack, Lord Leo!" Souleen screamed in my mind.

My head snapped up to stare at the trail. We weren't at my dungeon yet. I could see the peak it was built under looming before us. My heart burst into a wild beat as cold fear shot through me. I could feel the first of my monster girls dying.

"We're being attacked by yuki-onna, orcs, and unicorns!" Souleen continued. "They're Level 2 monster girls from Ice, Metal, and Light."

A satyr died. Then a wildhound. A will o' wisp.

"They are slaughtering your defenders, Lord Leo!" Souleen cried, panic in her tone.

"All monster girls fall back to the guard room!" I cried. "Mermaids, do what you can. We're on our way. Hold out!"

"Yes, Lord Leo!" sang in my mind even as another satyr died.

I burst into a run, abandoning the donkey cart. I pounded down the trail, my mother and Maya running behind me. Garnet soared in the air above me. I gripped my spear, terror slamming through my chest.

Level 2 monster girls? And three different glyphs? This had to be the twins. One force to attack Astovin and draw me out to protect the village, another to attack my dungeon when I wasn't there. My stomach roiled.

A wildhound died. Would I be in time? If they got past the guard room...

I had never run so fast in my life.