All Comments on 'Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 13'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CortavarCortavarover 1 year ago

Lots of plot and battles in the last two chapters, I love it! Keep the plot going, mate, that's the most important part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should have just combined this chapter with the last and released it as one chapter when you were finished writing it. Better to have a well written complete chapter that's released a little later than you'd like, than two underdeveloped halves that get released early. Just sloppy craftsmanship. Although, I don't know why I'm expecting anything else out of this story at this point...

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 1 year ago

Love the story and all the monsters and all, but why do I feel like Leo falls into victory instead of succeeding? Almost all of his wins are a struggle right until the end where he just barely pulls out a victory but is completely decimated from it. And it was won by pure dumb luck. Just getting boring seeing a repeat of this scenario for every battle.

Woogie1Woogie110 months ago

Five stars!!!☆☆☆☆☆

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

SIMILAR Stories