All Comments on 'Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 19'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 1 year ago

And again, an entirely too long sex scene that is annoyingly repetitive.

CortavarCortavarover 1 year ago

@Kaleb, I answered your comment on the previous chapter, because I'm a doofus.

Also, MPN, please keep the chapters going, if your readers really hated your work, they... wouldn't read them?

I mean it's not something that creeps on you, guys, you actually choose to read MPN's smutty tales! Sure, there's room for improvement (less sex, more plot), but we're pretty hooked to the story as is! (At least I am)

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 1 year ago

@Cortavar, I don't hate the story when there's story that's being told, I hate that for the last 19 chapters, there has been like 7 that had plot progression. and like 4 that had a splash of plot before devolving into mindless and pointless fucking of the fuck holes (the basic L1 'monster girls').

And I'm pretty sure the next 2-3 'chapters' will be of the MC summoning a bunch of the new monster girls, and fucking them to with absolutely ZERO plot. Again, THAT is what annoys me (that and the Lana Fulimane whole name BS)

Volrath316Volrath316over 1 year ago

Just read through the entire thing in 3 days, it's really well done. I live the premise and the companions that are summoned copies of real peoples. The diversity of monster "girl" is amazing. The sex scene are enticing and depraved in the best of ways. Thank you for sharing and you have my attention.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If y’all don’t like it than don’t read it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What some of you don't seem to understand is, it's constructive criticism. Telling the author what you don't like or giving advice on how to improve the story or writing is not the same as "I hate this stop sulking." Just because someone has a different opinion doesn't mean they're wrong. Thinking something can improve is NOT the same as hating it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...