Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 39

Story Info
Chapter 39.
2.2k words
4.55
6.5k
10

Part 74 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirty-Nine

I led my two new women to the bedroom. I had just my companions in here, for now. It was easy to bring them anywhere with the Void Crystal. The others were all in their battle positions. I left Halia to inspect them and meet the new monster girls.

Terra and Hagane were looking around at the bedroom. It was bigger than it had been. The bed was massive. It should be impossible to be that size, but magic lets the frame support the mattress and make it all fluff. On the bed were Garnet, Maya, my mother, and Lana Fulmine.

"Lana Fulmine!" squealed Hagane in her strangely monotone voice. She had no inflection, but she had emotion. She darted to the bed and then stopped, staring at the silvery body of the movie star.

Lana wore a big smile on her lips and stretched her back. "I take it you're a fan?"

Hagane nodded.

"Terra," Maya said, rolling off the bed, her watery body rippling. "Oh, wow, that coppery hair is wild." She glanced at the metallic girl. "Wait, is that you, Hagane?"

Hagane didn't respond, she just quivered there.

"Mmm, I like your rippling form, Maya," Terra said, boldly grabbing Maya's water tits. She kneaded them. "These are nice."

"Ooh, and you have these big boobs," said Maya. "Garnet, god, look at how great they are naked."

"Leo's perverted dreams come true," my little sister said and then chortled, "Kweh, heh, heh! Did you know, Mom, that Leo made us get coffee every morning to stare at those tits?"

"Well, they are magnificent tits," Mom said, her eyes staring at them.

"Just awesome ones," moaned Maya and she buried her head between those large tits.

"Perv," I said, smacking Maya's watery ass. Her butt-cheeks jiggled.

"That's the first thing Leo did, too," Terra said, her gray hands sliding up and down Maya's rippling back.

"I'm only a perv because he's one," Maya moaned. "He stamped perv on all our asses."

"I was already a perv," boasted Garnet. My little sister grinned. "Now I can be open about it and do naughty things with my mommy. Like this!"

My little succubus rolled over, her wings folded in about her body, and then latched onto our mother's nipple and suckled. Sounding like a happy baby, Garnet nursed. Her cute demonette tail swished behind her.

"Wow," said Terra. "That's hot."

"Yes, it is," I said, glancing over at Hagane. "You don't have to be afraid of her, Hagane. Lana's going to love you."

"You must be my number two fan," Lana Fulmine purred. "Leo's my number one, after all."

Hagane nodded. She quivered. "Y-you were... I really... I mean..."

I hugged Hagane from behind, my arms sliding around her body. I slid my hands up and squeezed her breasts. I kneaded those little mounds of hers, my cock sliding into her butt-crack. I loved how her metallic body was warm and soft like skin and yet as sleek as polished chrome.

"Ask if you can lick her pussy," I purred into her ear. "She'll say yes."

"I... I..." Hagane squeezed her butt-cheeks down on my cock. "Leo, she's... I mean..."

"I'm just like you, Hagane," Lana Fulmine purred. Her crackling wings spread wide as she parted her thighs. Her round, perfect boobs jiggled. "I'm one of Leo's women. Part of his harem. I'm not a famous movie star here. I'm something far, far more important."

"More important?"

"Leo's going to change this world," Lana said. "He's going to stop the cycle of violence that plagues it. He was summoned here and made enemies of the inhabitants, but he's going to forge peace instead of continuing the problem. And me and you--"

"And me!" Garnet shouted, her head whipping around to look at us, milk on her lips.

"And Garnet," Lana said, rolling her vibrant, blue eyes. "We're here to support him. Love him. Aid him. This is an important mission. A dangerous one. There will be pain and sorrow, but that will make the joy and happiness all the sweeter."

"We're the... same?" Hagane asked.

"Here, we are," Lana said. "Now, come and lick my pussy. I would really love that. And I'm sure Leo is going to fuck you in the pussy."

"Or ass," I said casually.

"Mmm, yes, that's a delight." Lana smiled. "He made me dress up as Jane Dangerous and pretended to be Baron Doom. Then he jerked off on my tight booty shorts and fucked me in the ass. That was a lot of fun."

"Go on," I whispered. "Love your heroine. Love Jane Dangerous with your lips, Hagane. You're going to do great. You're awesome. I always thought you were amazing. Kick ass in school. I chose you for a reason."

"He's a big perv!" Maya shouted.

"Yep," I said.

"Ooh, Terra, let's get wild," Maya purred. I let them have their fun as I pinched Hagane's nipples.

"Bend down and love her, Hagane," I said. "She loves you. You love her. And I love you both. It's so simple."

"I just... don't want to disappoint her," whispered Hagane.

"You won't," I told her. "Your instincts will guide you. You'll see. You'll deliver her such pleasure. She'll love it."

Hagane shivered, her butt-cheeks squeezing about my cock. "Really?"

"Really," purred Lana Fulmine. "You'll be magnificent."

Hagane slipped from my arms, my cock sliding out of her butt-crack. Her shiny body slid onto the bed. She was so slender and petite, like Garnet. But not nearly as bold. I liked that she was shy. It was hot watching Hagane slid onto the bed, her ass aimed right at me.

I grinned and knelt on the bed behind her, ready to pound her hard.

* * / *

Hagane shuddered as she came closer and closer to Jane Dangerous's pussy. Lana Fulmine was here, transformed into some lightning monster girl that was so sexy. Her skin silvery, but not like Hagane's metallic flesh.

Lana Fulmine wasn't reflective.

Hagane's chrome fingers stroked down Lana Fulmine's thighs. The nerdy girl shuddered. Her glasses slipped. They felt so comfortable on her face even if her vision now appeared perfect. She licked her lips, the tart scent of Lana's pussy filling the animated statue's nose.

Taking a fortifying breath, her entire body shaking, Hagane planted her mouth on the bald twat of her favorite movie star. Hagane had always known she was bisexual, and Jane Dangerous had always been the female character that had attracted her. Maybe the only one, and now...

Hagane licked her idol.

Lana Fulmine gasped, her round breasts quivering. Lightning crackled amid her golden strands. The tingle of current arced through Hagane. Her pussy clenched. She licked again, her tongue sliding through the folds. Sparks burst around them. Arcs of electricity zapped from Lana's pussy to strike Hagane's face.

The animated statue loved it.

The current surged through her body straight to her pussy. Her cunt clenched, growing juicier by the minute. She feasted with absolute hunger on her heroine, unable to stop herself as she licked her first pussy.

"Damn," growled Leo. One of the boys she had always thought was cute, had always hoped would notice her, now pressed his cock into her butt-crack. She shuddered as he slid his dick down her butt-crack to her asshole. "You two are making sparks."

"Mmm, we are," moaned Lana. "Ooh, it's so hot feeling my current zapping into her. I'm grounding out in her, Leo, and it feels awesome. Her tongue is making my pussy tingle."

"Good," Leo groaned, his cock pressing against Hagane's asshole.

She shuddered as her anal ring spread and spread. She groaned as the current zapped through her, making even her asshole tingle. Leo growled and pushed harder. Her sphincter widened and then swallowed his wet dick.

"Goddamn," groaned Leo.

"Oh, my," Hagane gasped as his dick invaded her asshole. "That's good. That is really, really good."

"Like Lana's pussy?" he asked.

"They are two very different experiences," Hagane said. "I cannot compare or contrast them."

"But you like them both?" Lana Fulmine asked as Leo's cock slid deeper into the animated statue's asshole.

The pleasure of his cock invading her bowels was different from her pussy. A rougher and hotter delight. "I do enjoy them both!" Hagane said, her metallic voice ringing. Then she planted her mouth on Lana Fulmine's pussy and thrust her tongue deep into the movie starlet's twat.

Current arced into Hagane's tongue. Her bowels clenched down on Leo's cock bottoming out in her asshole. The metallic girl moaned, her tongue dancing around in her heroine's pussy. Her fantasies had come to life.

I dreamed of eating out Jane Dangerous and being fucked by Leo, Hagane thought. Only I never imagined sodomy would feel this good.

She savored Leo drawing back, his cock massaging her bowels, melting delight to her cunt. She clamped down on his dick, increasing her own pleasure. She moaned into Lana's electrified pussy, savoring the delight.

"Yes, yes, yes," Lana moaned. "Oh, oh, Hagane, that tongue... Oh, my god, that tongue is amazing!"

Joy surged through Hagane. She was worshiping Lana Fulmine and enjoying Leo's cock in her asshole. She wanted to please them both. Her bowels squeezed about that big dick thrusting into her flesh. Leo fucked into her hard and fast. He slammed into her depths.

Her bowels squeezed about his cock. His thick shaft massaged her, enhanced by the current running through her body. Every time he buried into her anal sheath, the pleasure melted delight to her cunt.

She quivered, enjoying his cock's hard thrusts. He pumped away at her. He fucked her with passion. With hard strokes that had her shuddering in delight. She groaned, her bowels squeezing about his dick as her tongue lapped at Lana Fulmine's tingling pussy lips.

Current arced. Lana moaned. Leo grunted.

This is so wonderful, thought Hagane. They're both loving me, and there are other women. Maya's here. And Leo's little sister. Leo's mother is gorgeous and Terra is amazing. And there are others here, aren't there? Other monster girls.

She couldn't wait to meet them.

Her pleasure built and built with Leo's every thrust into her ass. His every plunge into her flesh brought her closer and closer to cumming. She reveled in it. She shuddered, her flesh squeezing down on his cock while her tongue danced through the electrified folds of Lana Fulmine's tangy cunt.

She shuddered, licking and lapping with such hunger. Her tongue caressed over this wonderful passion. She quivered, so close to cumming. So close to her climax. It would be a fascinating time. She shuddered, clenching her bowels down around his cock.

"Oh, yes," Hagane moaned, her orgasm hurtling closer and closer. "Oh, that's so good. Oh, Leo. Oh, that's amazing."

"Mmm, make her cum!" groaned Lana Fulmine. "Make that cutie cum because... Oh, Hagane, you're going to make me explode!"

The other women were groaning and gasping in delight. They were enjoying their own passion with each other. A shiver ran through Hagane as she enjoyed this delight. Her tongue flicked up to Lana Fulmine's clit. She suckled on it.

Then thrust two of her fingers into the movie starlet's juicy pussy.

Current arced down the animated statue's arm. She groaned, her bowels squeezing about Leo's cock. He groaned, thrusting hard into her. His balls smacked into her taint. The metallic girl trembled, nursing hard, her digits burying into her heroine's cunt.

"Yes!" Lana Fulmine moaned. "Oh, Hagane, yes!"

The movie starlet's pussy went wild around Hagane's fingers. Electricity arced between them. Sparks sizzled as Hagane licked up the tangy cream gushing out around her digits. She kept them buried in Lana's spasming flesh, licking them up.

"So good!" Hagane moaned, her bowels squeezing about Leo's cock. "That's so good!"

"It is!" he groaned, slamming into her bowels. "Oh, damn, that's hot! Yes, yes, cum on my dick, Hagane."

He buried into her, his hands stroking her metallic form. She shuddered, the current zapping through her flesh. Her pussy drank in the tingling pleasure and the heat melting out of her bowels. She whimpered and then exploded.

Her pleasure burst inside of her cunt. Her pussy spasmed, juices gushing down her shiny thighs. Her asshole convulsed around Leo's cock. He groaned as she suckled at him. Her bowels nursed at his dick as he pulled back.

"Fuck, yes!" he growled and slammed back in.

Her mind drowning in bliss, she shuddered through her orgasm. The pleasure raced through her body. She whimpered and groaned, her body trembling as his cock unloaded. He fired spurt after spurt of cum into her asshole.

He bathed her as she quivered through her ecstasy. She shuddered, reveling in it. She belonged here. In this new world. With these women. She wanted to love them all. She wanted to share them with Leo and Lana Fulmine.

"Oh, Hagane, you're amazing!" moaned Lana Fulmine.

"Yes, you are!" Leo panted, dumping all his cum into her asshole. He panted while she shuddered, her body buzzing from the bliss. "Go give her a kiss."

"Yes, yes, kiss me," whimpered the movie starlet.

Feeling all the confidence she had lacked earlier, she crawled off of Leo's cock. He groaned as she did, her bowels sliding off his dick. He popped out of her. His cum dribbled out of her butthole. She licked her lips tangy with Lana's cream as she crawled over the gorgeous woman.

Hagane kissed her heroine. Their bodies pressed tight, lightning sparking between them. Hagane reveled in this delight. It was such a wonderful thing to enjoy. Her tongue dueled with Lana Fulmine's as Leo panted.

"Does anyone hear that tapping?" Leo asked.