Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 38

Story Info
Chapter 38.
1.9k words
4.61
6.3k
14

Part 73 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirty-Eight

Leo broke the kiss with Terra. "What do you want me to do to you next?"

"Fuck me," she said, feeling his cock rubbing into her pubic mound. "That dick in my pussy. You want me bad, and I want you."

He grinned. "No regrets. No annoyance."

"God, this is way better than being a barista." She glanced over at Hagane and the cum on her thighs.

"You want to eat her out, don't you?" Leo asked.

"Never really had a thing for girls," she said, "but now I'm kinda salivating over her. Am I a pervert or something?"

"Yes, you are," Hagane said and sat down on the floor. She had a sort of monotone to her, but there were hints of passion to it. "For that is what Leo wants. He has stamped his perversions on us all and made us into horny women for him."

"Sluts," Terra purred, her pussy clenching, her eyes staring at Hagane spreading her thighs. Her metallic pussy folds dripped with cum. "God, that's hot. I'm going to eat her out, Leo, and if your cock just happens to slip into my pussy..." She shrugged.

He chuckled.

God, I love this, Terra thought as she sank to her knees, her large tits jiggling. She bent over, the coppery wires of her hair falling around her face in waves. She crawled between the animated statue's thighs. Terra adored the detail of the metal pussy before her. Every fold was rendered in silver and twitched. The clit pulsed. Cum smeared over everything and... a metallic tang filled her nose.

Pussy cream.

I am going to love pussy, Terra realized. And she had a feeling there was a lot more pussy here than she had seen.

Not even hesitating, Terra lowered her face to Hagane's pussy. The golem had never eaten pussy before, but she wasn't nervous or afraid. She knew that she would love devouring the animated statue's creampie. That in this world, eating cunt was something that every woman in Leo's harem craved.

What a lucky stud, Terra thought and then kissed Hagane's pussy.

The hot, wet, and smooth folds of the metallic girl's pussy felt amazing on Terra's lips. The flavor of cum and pussy filled her lips, the salty delight mixing with that tang. She shuddered and fluttered her tongue up and down the slit, gathering that wondrous mix of fluids.

Leo fell to his knees. "Terra," he groaned, "I had to pay a lot to bring you and Hagane here. You were so worth it. Both of you."

"I love you, Leo," Hagane said, her voice lacking much emotion, and yet her words felt so sincere.

"I love you, too," Terra groaned, not afraid to say those words. "You are such a stud. Fuck me with that cock. Show me how much you love me."

"With all my heart," groaned Leo.

"Liar, you love too many girls for that," Terra said playfully.

"I love you all with all my heart," he said and then thrust.

Terra gasped as his cock plunged into her pussy. Her juicy flesh squeezed down on him. He groaned as he bottomed out in her in a moment, his balls smacking into her clit. The wave of delight from being penetrated was joined by a spark of pleasure.

The golem quivered, her pussy clamping down on her man's cock. She felt like a whole woman. She licked at Hagane's pussy, gathering up more of the cum bubbling out of her depths. Terra savored having Leo in her as she feasted on the wonderful creampie.

"Damn," Leo groaned and drew back. "You're tight. You're so tight."

"Mmm, and you're so big," she moaned back as he thrust into her pussy. "So thick. Ooh, were you always packing this big boy, Leo?"

"Always," he groaned, his hands stroking up her sides until he found her large breasts. "Enjoy."

"I will," Terra groaned and thrust her tongue into Hagane's pussy.

The metal girl whimpered and moaned. She squeezed her silvery thighs around the golem's face, holding Terra to that yummy pussy. Her tongue probed around in Hagane's pussy, scooping up cum and those tangy juices. As she did, Leo fucked her.

He pumped away at her pussy, his hands squeezing her big breasts. She groaned, loving the feel of him ramming into her cunt. The silky friction rippled through her, feeding her next orgasm. She moaned into Hagane's pussy, licking and lapping at the girl.

"So good," Hagane moaned, her voice ringing, almost bell like. "That's so good, Terra."

"You taste amazing," groaned Terra.

She scooped out the cum that brimmed in Hagane's pussy. Her tongue probed in deeper and deeper, searching for every drop. She loved the flavor of Leo's cum. Her body shuddered, her cunt squeezing down on his cock.

He churned her up. He fucked her with passion. He buried his dick into her again and again. He plowed hard into her. Fast. He buried his dick into her pussy. She loved it, rubbing her mouth into Hagane's pussy and reaching in deeper and deeper for the cum.

Her tongue hit the limit of how far she could reach. But she knew there was more of his cum deeper into Hagane's pussy. Terra whimpered, her cunt clenching down on Leo's cock. His shaft massaged her twat as she ached for his jizz.

Her tongue grew.

It didn't stretch so much as she added more clay to it. She could feel her body shifting ever so slightly to increase the length of her tongue. Terra groaned in delight as her longer appendage scooped up more jizz.

I don't know why I'm shocked I can reshape my body, Terra thought. I'm made of clay. Ooh, this is awesome.

"Goddamn," Leo groaned, fucking her pussy hard. He squeezed her breasts as he rammed his cock into her cunt. "Terra, you feel so good."

She squeezed down on him while her elongated tongue reached deeper and deeper into Hagane's pussy. The girl gasped and squirmed, her hands grabbing her small breasts and kneading them. Terra loved it, her pussy melting around Leo's cock as her tongue reached all the way to Hagane's cervix, finding the last of his spunk pooling in the girl's metallic pussy.

As Terra scooped out the last of the spunk with her elongated tongue, she wondered, What else can I do?

Ideas swelled in her head, driven by that cock slamming into her cunt and hands kneading her tits. Leo delivered such pleasure to her body. She wanted to do the same to Hagane. Make the metallic girl gasp and moan.

So Terra flowed more of her flesh into her tongue. It swelled. Engorged. She shaped it, stretching out Hagane's pussy in the process. The girl gasped and sat up, her glasses shifting on her silvery nose. Wiry hairs swayed around her face.

"Terra!" she moaned, her voice passionate and monotone at the same time. "What are you doing to my pussy?"

Terra winked as she turned her tongue into a dildo. She clenched down on Leo's thrusting cock, almost taking a mold of his girth to shape her tongue into the same shaft, the same tip. Her body could be changed like this.

It was amazing.

She fucked her dildo-tongue in and out of Hagane's pussy, feeling the sleek, silky walls squeezing down on her appendage. The metallic tang suffused all her taste buds. Despite the change of shape, it remained a tongue. Terra shuddered.

I'm literally tongue fucking her! thought Terra. This is awesome!

She matched Leo's hard thrusts, pumping her dildo-tongue into Hagane's pussy at the same speed. As Terra's cunt swelled towards her orgasm on Leo's mighty dick, she delivered the same bliss to the animated statue.

"Oh, wow," Hagane moaned. "Oh, Terra!"

"What is she doing to you?" asked Leo, his hands squeezing Terra's tits.

"She's fucking me with her tongue!" groaned Hagane. Her hands squeezed her metallic tits, kneading them. She slid her fingers up to her nipples. "I'm going to cum on her thick tongue. She's as big as your dick."

"Hot!" growled Leo.

He drove his cock hard and deep into Terra's pussy. Just plundering her cunt. She groaned, loving every moment of being fucked. Of having her cunt reamed out. This wonderful bliss swept through her body.

He pounded her hard and fast. She loved his cock slamming into her cunt. She moaned, her dildo-tongue fucking hard into Hagane's pussy. The metallic girl moaned, her fingers twisting her nipples, her pussy clenching down on Terra's probing shaft.

"Damn," groaned Leo. "Terra! Your pussy! Goddamn, I'm going to cum in you!"

Terra squealed in delight, her clit bursting with pleasure. His heavy balls smacked into her clit. Pleasure rippled through her body. She squirmed there, loving every second of it. This wonderful bliss swept through her body. She groaned, squeezing her cunt down hard on his cock.

It was amazing. Fantastic. She reveled in this bliss. She savored it sweeping through her body. She groaned, her pussy clenching down on his shaft as she thrust her dildo-tongue to the hilt in Hagane's cunt. The metallic girl gasped. Shuddered.

Then she came.

"Oh, that's so good, Terra!" Hagane moaned, her monotone passion echoing through the room. "Such a delight!"

Hot, silky-smooth cunt rippled around Terra's dildo-tongue. She buried it to the hilt in Hagane's pussy, reveling in all that hot flesh spasming around her. Terra squeezed her eyes shut, her own orgasm about to burst over her as Leo buried his cock into her pussy.

His balls smacked her clit.

Sparks burst.

She squealed, her dildo-tongue buried in Hagane's spasming cunt as her pussy went wild around Leo's cock. As he drew back, her flesh massaged him. Sucked at him. Pleasure suffused through her body. So much rapture.

He growled and slammed to the hilt in her cunt. He buried in deep and hard. He squeezed her tits as her cunt rippled around him. She sucked at him, massaging him. He groaned as he erupted into her cunt.

"Terra!"

His hot cum fired into her pussy. It was a wonderful delight. Her cunt rippled around his dick, sucking at him. She groaned, her body trembling. Hagane's pussy massaged Terra's dildo-tongue, hot juices spilling over the golem's lips. It was intense. Amazing.

"Fuck, yes!" growled Leo, as more and more of his cum pumped into Terra's pussy.

That feels so right, Terra thought. Her cunt was made to receive Leo's cum. It was her destiny. She had such a pointless life back on earth, but here... Here she had found something important. She could feel it.

Her pussy milked out Leo's cock. Her hot flesh rippled around him, working out his spunk. She drained him, savoring that delight. Her body trembled as she hit the peak of her pleasure. He panted, his cum soaking her.

"Damn," he groaned.

She let her dildo-tongue dwindle back to its normal shape, the clay merging into the rest of her body. She raised her head, lips dripping with Hagane's passion. The metallic girl whimpered, still twisting her nipples.

"Why don't we go meet the others?" Leo said. "Maya and Garnet will love to see you both."

"Anyone else we know?" asked Terra.

"My mother," he said. "And a movie star you might recognize."

"Movie star?"

"Lana Fulmine," Leo said casually as he slid his cock out of Terra's pussy.

Hagane set up. "Jane Dangerous? You brought the actress that plays Jane Dangerous to this world."

"Yes, I did. Let's go meet the others."