All Comments on 'Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 39'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
theevilsmurf42theevilsmurf4212 months ago

...and the worst part of all this fucking: it's all so shallow.

Sure they all say they love each other but it's artificial. Created by the summoning. The realest sex in this whole story was when he woke up Hallia. The passion in their coupling felt deep and meaningful. He has brought his sister, his mother, and his best friend to this world and I just don't feel any emotional investment in the character's "feelings". The problem is the Harem is already too large to manage something like that. If he just focused on the main girls and less on the dungeon guards (a lot less) I think he could actually make us care about them.

Break the Bar, and Tefler have both created fairly large harems in their stories but every girl in them has their alone time and alone time doesn't always equate to sex. It's about character development and relationship building. Even relationship building with other members of the harem. I really like the story of this world but the characters could use some fleshing out so they don't feel so carbon copy cutout of each other.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What evil smurf 42 said...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

SIMILAR Stories