Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, she is," I said. I put a hand on my little sister's shoulder. "I'm sorry, but we're not getting a dragon. I'll get you something else. How about a pony?"

Her wings fluttered. "A pony? That I can ride around on and look so cute doing it."

I nodded.

She squealed and threw her arms around my neck. She pressed her body into me and rained kisses on my face. I grabbed her rump and then her lips met mine. She felt wonderful kissing me. The incestuous thrill of making out with my own little sister shot through me.

"Lord Leo," Hela sent. "Ci and I have found just dead-ends this way. Just a few empty rooms. Traps disabled."

"Come back," I sent to them.

"Yeah, this is a labyrinth on our end, Lord Leo," Du sent. "Nos and I are sniffing around, but just a lot of nothing."

"One of these paths has to lead to the quarters," Fara said, the elf closing her eyes. "Please, keep looking."

"Of course!" Nos sent.

Hela and Ci soon came back and joined the guard. They had gone down the shortest path, it seemed. The other teams were moving deeper and deeper. Fara interrogated the two wildhounds that returned to see if anything interesting had been spotted. Didn't sound like it.

Cysgo and Marwo were the next team to complete their section. They scampered back. "We found a room that was too hot for us to get through," Marwo reported. "It's a trap room. There's a door at the end. I bet it goes somewhere important, but we'll need your magic to get through."

"We'll wait for everyone to get back," I said. "That sounds important. Perhaps our way forward."

"I just hope we're not missing any secret rooms," Maya said. "Your concealing doors are amazing."

"We've seen no sign of Dark magic," Hela said. "I think we'd notice if there was any. It calls to us. Darkness... It's wonderful down here. So black, Lord Leo."

Garnet sneezed. "I'm glad someone likes it down here," she muttered and wiped at her nose. "Too dusty."

Nimhe and Gwyllt scurried back a few minutes later. "We found a room that sapped life. It was freaky." Gwyllt shuddered. "We couldn't get through it without dying, Lord Leo."

"Damn," I muttered, staring at the way they came. "Two different impassible trap rooms? I thought those would be dead after all these years."

"Void Crystal is still active," Fara said. "It's fueling all the traps still. Maintaining the temperature down here. It didn't sustain the monster girls, but the rest of the environmental hazards are still active. More proof that nothing's been here."

"No dragon," sighed Garnet.

"How's it going, Du and Nos?" I sent. "You're the last team."

"Big labyrinth here," Nos sent. "We've been down a dozen false branches. One really long tunnel that ended at nothing. Lots of traps. It's slow going. We think we're on the last section."

I itched to go to the fire or the death room. I had Ice and Life magic. I should have the ability to counter whatever was in those rooms. Or figure out a way to disable the magic. I flexed my fingers and tapped my foot.

Du suddenly died.

I felt her death. I gasped as Nos screamed, "Fire! There's fire!"

Then she died.

I stared at the tunnel they had gone down, my jaw dropping. What had just happened? What had killed them so fast? Fire? Did they blunder into a trap? My heart raced as everyone stared at me. They wouldn't have felt the deaths.

Something had killed two of my monster girls.

"Let's go," I growled.

12