Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 19

Story Info
Chapter 19.
2k words
4.79
4.3k
7
0

Part 99 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Nineteen

Hagane ran back to the fight, her armblade ready.

The tail struck Halia and flung her forward. The human landed, her black hair tumbling behind her. She came to rest. The dragon hissed and raised her foot. Hagane gasped, knowing what was about to happen.

She had to get there, but it was too far. She would never make it in time.

Wings flapped. Then Mrs. Lucina grabbed Hagane from behind and lifted her from the ground. They soared across the ground at great speed, rushing at the dragon and the prone Halia about to die. If Hagane had a heart, it would be pounding.

"Save her!" Mrs. Lucina shouted and threw the animated statue.

Hagane hit the ground with a roll and came up beside Halia. Like she was Jane Dangerous saving the day, Hagane thrust her left hand and armblade up to catch the falling foot. Her weapon pierced the foot. Her entire body groaned. Buckled.

She could not hold the dragon's weight.

She kicked Halia, sending the injured human rolling clear of the crushing blow. Doing that put all her weight on her left leg. Her knee fractured then shattered. Screaming, Hagane was compressed down further and further.

Her body failed.

She shattered beneath the dragon's foot.

* * / *

"Shit!" I cried, seeing Hagane die and Halia badly injured.

I ran towards her, but the dragon sensed it, too. She turned to finish the wounded Halia off. Paanee had a hold of one of the dragon's legs, slowing her, but it wasn't enough. I had to do something. My attacks wouldn't deter the dragon. She could take a beating. I needed something else.

Maybe it was desperation, but one of my new spells flashed into my mind. Slick.

"Slippery and treachery, let the slick cold of Lord Anshar coat!"

Ice formed beneath all the dragon's feet. She suddenly lost all traction. She had a lot of mass. A lot of weight. That was disastrous for her. She collapsed with a booming thud. A wind whipped from her and slapped over me.

I reached the groaning Halia and fell to my knees. I pressed my left hand to her broken, left arm and chanted, "Graven wounds pulse in pain, let the healing of Lord Dumazid flow!"

Her arm set and she shuddered, but she still laid there dazed. As the Life magic had flowed out of me, I felt just how badly injured she had been. Her liver had ruptured. She had broken ribs. A punctured lung.

She was still hurt, but she wouldn't die.

The dragon struggled to stand, her feet still coated in ice. She roared. I spied an opening. Wounds covered her body. Scales ripped off. Gashes left in her. She was nearly dead. Garnet whipped her from above. Slepkavi stabbed. I heard Marwo's howls.

I gripped my spear in both hands and gained my feet. I rushed in, trusting in my protective spells to keep me safe. Granite Flesh and Static Aura were both on me. I reached the beast and stabbed into her neck. I buried my spear deep into her flesh.

She roared in pain. I twisted it and wrenched it free. I had to overcome her. Kill her or tame her. I couldn't lose this fight. We would never escape this place if we didn't fight. I drew back my spear and thrust again.

"Leo!" Mrs. Lucina screamed from above as the dragon turned her head and lunged in at me.

Wings flapped. She grabbed me by the shoulders and lifted me off the ground. From my left, red flashed at me. Jaws opened wide. The dragon's open maw slammed into me, ripping me out of Mrs. Lucina's grip. Static Aura discharged. Electricity arced over the teeth that bit down at me. My armor crumbled and then she hit my Granite Flesh.

I felt the stone cracking as she bit down hard, but the spell held.

The words for Sizzle tumbled from my lips. "Sparks zap and crackle, let the strength of Lord Enlil sizzle!"

Lightning exploded around me. Not just a little discharge from Static Aura. This was a full attack that slammed into the dragon. She roared in pain and then her jaws flew apart. I fell to the ground and landed, wrenching my knee. I grit my teeth against the pain. The dragon staggered. Flames burst from her mouth, spraying across the ceiling.

And then her scales exploded. A detonation of fire shot them across the room. They dissolved, burning up in flares of red and then winking out. Like a giant firework detonating. They showered across the room in trails of sparks and then were gone.

I staggered as a woman lay there. She had red scales like the dragon with yellow bands across her belly. Black hair spilled from her head and draped over her face. Small horns peeked out of them. They seemed to thrust out over her eyes. She had delicate wings that were like Garnet's, but somehow daintier.

"You drove her back to her human form!" Fara shouted.

"You did it, big bro!" Garnet whooped. She landed by the dragoness in her monster girl form. "Ooh, and she's got big boobs!"

I limped over to Halia who still lay groaning. It hurt to fall to my knees, but I placed my hand on her and mended her flesh once more. Relief swept through me. We had won. Hardly any of us had survived. Marwo, Slepkavi, and Sviesos were here. As was Paanee. That was amazing. Ci and Gwyllt were with Fara still, guarding her like I ordered. Mrs. Lucina landed as I cast Mend Flesh.

* * / *

The dragoness stirred.

Garnet stood over her and then cracked her whip against her rump. "On your knees before your master!"

The dragoness gasped and shot her head up. Her black hair spilled about a rather cute and youthful face; the dainty horns thrusting up from above her eyes only made her more adorable. The dragoness looked as young as Garnet. Eighteen or nineteen. Though she did have big boobs that were covered by yellow bands of scales. And nipples. She had nipples. Pink nipples.

So cute! squealed through Garnet. But she had to be tough.

"You are Lord Leo's!" Garnet said. "My big bro owns you!"

CRACK!

Her whip fell on the dragon's scaly ass. She gasped and arched her back, her big boobs thrusting forward and heaving. Garnet nodded in satisfaction, her heeled boots clicking as she moved closer to the dragon. She seized a fistful of black hair.

"That's a good dragon-puppy," said Garnet. "You're learning."

Leo limped forward then paused to mutter a spell. He marched forward after that. The granite stoniness of his flesh faded away as he stepped before the kneeling dragon. Garnet loved this. They had done it. Leo would lament all the monster girls dying, but Garnet knew they were all willing.

We all will die for him over and over because he loves us, the succubus thought.

Mrs. Lucina approached Garnet's brother. "Let me help you, Leo."

She started unstrapping his armor. Behind them, Halia rose and sheathed her sword. She fumbled at the straps of her own bent armor and groaned when she loosened it. Paanee slithered up with Slepkavi, Marwo, and Sviesos moving in. Then Gwyllt and Ci darted across the battlefield, Fara running just behind them.

"You did it," the elf said in awe. "You really tamed the dragon."

"Not quite," Leo said.

Mrs. Lucina set down his breastplate while he undid his robe. He slipped out of it. Garnet groaned at the sight of her big brother's naked body. He had all those yummy muscles. He was so strong. His cock thrust out hard before him. He marched up to the kneeling dragoness. She was so placid now. Like she understood she had lost.

And now it was time for her to be dominated by her Owner.

"Suck his cock, dragon-puppy!" Garnet hissed and shoved the dragon's head forward.

The dragoness's scaly lips slid over Leo's cock. Garnet's big brother groaned. Pleasure crossed his face. A wicked delight shot through Garnet as she watched. Gwyllt and Ci reached Marwo, the three wildhound sisters sliding arms around each other. Fara stood by Halia. Paanee's tongue flicked out, a smile on her face.

"Suck that cock," Slepkavi said. Her armor melted away in motes of gold. Her large, green breasts swayed.

"Yes, yes, suck our lord's dick," moaned Sviesos. Her busty, blue breasts jiggled. They were such delights to watch, the swirling patterns of cerulean and azure dancing about.

Leo groaned as the dragoness suckled. Garnet's pussy clenched at the wonderful sight. She kept hold of the dragoness's hair, making sure the naughty, scaly cutie didn't stop. Garnet would make sure that the dragoness submitted.

Pleasure crossed his face. Beads of pussy juices ran down Garnet's thighs as her big brother groaned. He balled up his fists and relaxed them as he enjoyed the dragon's blowjob. The sucking sounds echoed through the air.

"That's so good," he growled. "Damn, look at you go. Mmm, you're going to be mine, aren't you?"

The dragoness moaned, her cheeks hollowing. She made such wild sucking sounds. Garnet loved it, keeping a good hold of the dragoness's black hair. The defeated monster girl bobbed her head, working her lips up and down his cock.

"That'ssss so hot to watch," hissed Paanee. "Mmm, she's good at oral."

"So are you," said Sviesos.

"When you have no arms." Paanee laughed. "Well, you have to compensate somehow."

"It is so fascinating to see her in this form," said Fara. "Dragons in their monster girl form are so rarely seen. When they are deployed by dungeon builders, or just rampaging on their own, they are in their beastly form. She's... surprisingly cute."

"She's a dragon-puppy!" said Garnet.

"She's not a mature dragon," Fara added. "She has size, but she looks to be only budding into womanhood. I wonder if I was wrong about her being Meskalamdug's wife."

The dragoness stopped sucking at that.

"Hey, keep pleasing your owner!" Garnet hissed. "Make him cum."

Groaning, the dragoness resumed her blowjob. She suckled hard and bobbed her head. Garnet nodded her head in approval while Leo groaned and moaned. His face twisted with delight. His chest rose and fell.

Garnet could feel her big brother coming closer and closer to cumming. She wanted that so much. She ached for him to dump all his cum into the dragoness's mouth. Just pump blast after blast of his spunk into her.

"Fuck," Leo grunted.

"Are you going to cum?" Mrs. Lucina asked. The busty angel-MILF hugged Leo from behind. Her halo shone over his shoulder. "Just pump all that spunk into her mouth."

"Yes, do it, Lord Leo!" Ci yipped.

"Your cum is so yummy, Lord Leo!" Marwo added. She squirmed between her sisters. The three of them all had their tails wagging hard. Just flicking back and forth.

"Yes, yes, do it, big bro!" Garnet moaned, her pussy on fire. "Cum in this cute and adorable dragon-puppy's mouth."

"She's not a puppy," Fara said, the elf writing in her journal, wisps of smoke rising from the pages.

"She is if I say she is!" Garnet declared. "Now make our owner cum! You can do it!"

The dragoness moaned. She suckled with such passion. Garnet loved it. She had gone from enemy to playmate so fast. That was so hot. This world is so amazing, thought the naughty succubus, her cunt molten with need. I love it!

Leo groaned, his face twisting with his passion. Then he growled. His body bucked in Mrs. Lucina's arms. The dragoness gulped down the cum that fired from his cock. Garnet could almost taste the salty cum pumping out of his dick. It was incredible.

"Fuck, yes!" Leo groaned. "Oh, that's good. That's just amazing. Goddamn, I love it. Drink down that cum. Drink it all down."

"Yes, yes, yes, dragon-puppy!" Garnet moaned, her pussy clenching. Heat swelled in her as she savored this moment.

He slid his cock from her mouth and said, "What is your name?"

"Isatu, my Lord," the dragoness purred, her voice a fine whisper.