Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 31

Story Info
Chapter 31.
3.4k words
4.31
4.5k
7

Part 111 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirty-One

Terra smiled at Nina when the devil broke the kiss with the dryad. Crystal was kneeling on the floor to suck his dick clean of their mother's asshole. Garnet threw herself at Maya, the two kissing as they rolled on the bed. Mrs. Lucina cupped Hagane's metallic face and kissed her. Halia had taken the journal from Fara. The elf knelt and ate the human's pussy. Lana buried her face in the elf's ass and rimmed her, lightning wings fluttering.

"Want to get fucked by my clit?" Terra asked Nina. "I've seen you in a few pornos getting fucked. Wouldn't mind doing it myself."

"Sure," the porn star said. "So you can make your clit into a dick, huh?"

"Dildo," Terra said. "I'm made of clay. I can reshape my body into weapons. Or dildos. My tongue. My fingers. My clit's the best. It's still got all those nerves, so it feels great for me. Like having my clit sucked by a hot, juicy mouth. Only there's so much more mouth to love me."

The devil rolled onto her back while Mrs. Baldwin started devouring her eldest daughter's pussy. While Crystal nursed on Leo's cock, she moaned as her mother ate that frozen, but yummy, cunt. A shiver ran through the barista.

I love this harem.

"So you got Leo's name on your forehead," the devil said. "Shouldn't it read death in Hebrew?"

Terra shrugged. "I'm owned by Leo."

"Just interesting that we're in another world and there's a Jewish myth, some Christian ones, some Greek. I'm not sure where Hagane or Lana come from. We're all just mixed."

"Who cares," Terra purred. "Besides Fara, that is."

"Fair enough." The devil licked her lips. "Let me see this clit grow. I want to get fucked by a big, thick clit-dildo."

Terra winked and then reshaped her body. It was so easy, like molding herself from the inside. She felt her clit sprouting. It grew as she drew on some of her mass, mostly in her boobs and ass. It wasn't a noticeable difference. A little here. A little there. Her clit swelled larger and larger becoming a respectable shaft of gray.

"Damn," Nina Naughty purred. "That is one naughty ability you have. I can make flaming pitchforks. Just not the sexy kind. Unless you're into some kinky edge play."

"That's Garnet's territory, I think." Terra sank to her knees between the porn star's spread thighs. The pink folds of her pussy stood out against her crimson flesh. The golem licked her lips and guided her clit-dildo to the hole.

She leaned over Nina, boobs swaying. The golem pressed her clit into those juicy folds. The devil moaned, her body shuddering and tits jiggling. Terra found the hole, pleasure sliding up her clit already. She thrust her engorged bud into that hole.

The clit-dildo vanished into the porn star's poon with ease. Terra shuddered as that hot, juicy flesh engulfed her shaft. Her pussy clenched, drinking in the pleasure. It was intense and wonderful. She groaned, so glad that she had this malleable flesh.

"Mmm," Nina purred, the porn star thrusting her hands up into the air. She cupped Terra's big boobs, squeezing them. "It's like clay but doesn't feel sticky or damp. Mmm, you have a delightful feel to you, Terra."

"So does your pussy," Terra moaned as she drew back her hips.

Her tight cunt clenched down on her shaft. It was an incredible delight. She groaned, her face contorting with that pleasure. She shuddered, her head tossing from side to side. Her pussy clenched, juices running down her thighs.

She thrust back into that hot cunt. Her clit-dildo buried in with such intensity. She groaned, savoring that delight. Her boobs bounced and heaved. A big smile spread on her lips as the pleasure rippled through her flesh.

"Ooh, that is good," moaned the devil. "How does it feel for you?"

"It's amazing," the golem groaned. "Oh, yes, yes, it's just fantastic. Mmm, I love how tight your cunt is. You're going to make me cum hard!"

"You're going to cum?" Nina's hands squeezed into Terra's boobs. "Jesus, this shaft is almost as good as the Director's cock?"

"Director? You mean Leo?"

Nina winked a glowing eye. "Mmm, so fuck me hard. God, I would love to have you on set. We would make such a smoking hot video."

"Yes, you two would," Leo groaned, his voice full of throaty pleasure as his older sister sucked his dick clean of their mother's sour asshole. "Fuck, Crystal, that's great."

Terra shuddered and thrust back into Nina's cunt. The devil's silky pussy built and built the pleasure in the golem's cunt. The hot flesh massaged her clit-dildo. Sparks zapped down and rippled through her twat.

She moaned, tits jiggling in Nina's hands. Terra fucked forward hard, driving her clit-dildo deep and hard into the devil's cunt. The bed creaked. Their moans mixed with the others that were gasping and mounding around them.

This is what I get for flirting with a cute boy who bought my coffee, Terra moaned. A clit-dildo and all these sexy monster girls to fuck with it. Mmm, and Leo's big dick, too.

Oh, yes, Terra was thrilled she had made an impression on Leo. Even with the danger, the fighting, she was glad to be here.

She pumped forward hard and fast, her orgasm swelling and swelling. Her clit-dildo drank in the silky delight of Nina's pussy. The devil moaned, her fingers kneading the golem's big tits. They both gasped as Terra thrust forward.

Nina's face contorted. Her cunt clamped down on the golem's engorged clit. Pleasure shot up the dildo, filling Terra's cunt with such wonderful delight. She moaned, pumping away hard and fast, driving her dildo forward with such passion, whimpering as she approached her orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" squealed Nina, her cunt clamping down on the golem's clit-dildo. "That's fucking it! Yes!"

Her hot flesh convulsed and writhed around Terra's clit-dildo. The golem moaned, the pleasure shooting down her shaft as she drew back. Her cunt drank in the delight. Her orgasm brimmed in her as she thrust forward, burying to the hilt in that convulsing heaven.

"God, yes!" squealed Terra as she joined the devil.

Her pussy convulsed and writhed, pleasure washing through her flesh. Juices spilled down her thighs while her big boobs shook in Nina's squeezing hands. The devil's cunt rippled around Terra's clit, adding more delight that surged through her body.

"Oh, that's amazing!" Terra moaned, her mind drowning in rapture.

"Oh, god, it is," groaned Nina. "Fuck, you're amazing, Terra. Just such a delight."

Terra smiled down at Nina. The golem hit the peak of her rapture. She shuddered there, her coppery hair spilling down her face. She licked her lips, panting. The rippling around her clit-dildo stopped. She let it shrink back into her, pulling the clay back into her body and returning it to where it belonged, bliss humming through her flesh.

* \ * / *

Nina Naughty was loving this. She turned and found Hagane was staring at her. The girl had almost no expression on her face. Her entire body was as shiny as the T-1000. Nina cocked her head, staring at the girl.

"You made of liquid metal?" the devil asked. "Can you shape yourself like Terra?"

"Only my arms." Hagane's right arm elongated into a gleaming blade that could cut in half so many of the Director's enemies.

"Could it be something... blunter?" Nina Naughty rolled over onto her hands and knees and wiggled her rump at the metallic girl. "Could you make a dildo to fuck my ass with?"

"I could," Hagane said. "I have seen many of your pornos, Nina Naughty. I studied your blowjob technique to learn to give Leo the greatest one possible if he ever chose to date me. It was quite fortunate when I came here."

"You watched porn to give a guy who might not even ask you out, the best blowjob ever."

"I wanted to be ready to pleasure him if he chose me." Hagane spoke with almost no emotion. But there was a hint of something hot in her. "I had long desired him, but he saw me only as a nerdy girl. Still, I studied hard. I watched hundreds of hours of porn, studying all the techniques. I know what you need."

Nina's cunt clenched. "Then give it to me!"

The animated statue mounted the bed. Her hand landed on the devils' rump. Then it changed, fingers flowing together. A shaft formed. The tip felt narrow as it dipped into her butt-crack and slid down to her asshole.

"This is what I need," Nina Naughty cooed when she felt the tip of the hand-dildo pressing against her asshole. "Fuck me hard. Thrust that dildo into my asshole. I want to cum."

"Yes, Nina Naughty." Hagane thrust.

The porn star's asshole swallowed the narrow tip with ease. It was so smooth, polished to such a finish, there was no need for lube. It was incredible to feel that hand-dildo sliding into her bowels. She groaned, her face contorting from the delight of it. The shaft grew thicker and thicker.

"God, you made it tapered," moaned Nina. "I'm impressed, Hagane. That's wonderful."

"It's identical to the anal dildo that Rebecca Sugar used on your asshole in, 'Mommy's Daughter Loves Anal 3'."

Nina smiled. "Yes, she did. Mmm, that was an early scene of mine. Before I got my boob job."

The animated statue didn't answer. Instead, she worked that dildo in and out of Nina's asshole. The velvety friction melted down to her cunt. A moment later, metallic lips nuzzled into the devil's cunt and licked at her.

The porn star moaned at Hagane's tongue sliding through her folds. The girl knew what she was doing. She had bold strokes. Her metal tongue felt slick but also like living flesh. It was such a wicked delight to experience. Her bowels clenched on the tapered hand-dildo thrusting into her depths.

"Fuck, Hagane," moaned Nina. "And some pussy licking, too. That's what Rebecca did to me. Damn, I had forgotten all about that day. Mmm, but that's good. Yes, yes, make me cum."

"I plan on it," Hagane said, her voice growing huskier. "You're so sweet, Nina Naughty. I thought you'd be spicy."

"I'm full of surprises," moaned the devil.

She quivered as the animated statue fucked her hand-dildo in and out of her asshole while licking with such skill at her cunt. It was such a thrill for her to enjoy. She groaned, her boobs swaying beneath her. She whimpered, her heart pounding from the thrill of this. It was fantastic to have her cunt eaten out by the animated statue.

And her asshole reamed by that tapered dildo.

It stretched out her asshole more and more on the thrust. Each time, her sphincter ached as it stretched around the widening shaft. Then it relaxed as she drew it back up. It was such a thrill to the wicked devil.

"Oh, god," she moaned. "Oh, god, I am going to cum so hard, Hagane."

"Good." The nerdy statue danced her tongue around in the devil's cunt.

The two pleasures mixed and swirled in the devil. She groaned, her head shaking from side to side as she enjoyed every moment of the naughty girl's delight. Nina Naughty shuddered, her boobs swinging beneath her.

The hand-dildo thrust faster and faster. Hagane's tongue danced through her folds, licking them. Teasing them. She brushed the devil's clit, sending sparks shooting through her pussy. Her asshole clamped down on the thrusting shaft.

Nina whimpered, her fingers clawing at the sheets. The moans of the others echoed around her. They were all having such a wild time. Halia squealed as she came. Leo grunted as he fucked one of his women.

I am so glad to be one of his women, Nina thought. This is so much hotter than filming another porno. This world is so intriguing.

She had many questions, but now wasn't the time for them as she was getting her asshole reamed out by that hand-dildo. The metallic tongue plunged into her pussy again and stirred around in her. It churned her up. She loved that. It was such a thrill for her.

She groaned, clenching her pussy on that naughty tongue. Her bowels drank in the metallic shaft. Her orgasm swelled in her. She was about to blaze thanks to Hagane's naughty delights. The animated statue knew her stuff.

"You studied all that porn and it paid off," Nina moaned. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum so hard."

"Good," whimpered Hagane. She latched onto the porn star's clit and nursed.

Pleasure burst inside of the devil. Her head shot up. Her hair swayed around her face and horns that thrust out of those midnight tresses. She squeezed her glowing eyes shut as the ecstasy burned out of her cunt and blazed over her mind.

Her pussy cream bathed the animated statue's mouth. Hagane licked at the cumming devil's pussy, gathering up all those wonderful juices. She shuddered, her breasts swaying beneath her while her bowels rippled around the hand-dildo.

"This harem is amazing!" gasped Nina. "Oh, Director Leo, you have put together quite the fucking cast!"

"Only the best!" he shouted.

Nina Naughty believed it. She was thrilled to be one of them.

* \ * / *

Crystal Baldwin stared at the devil. The ice sprite's body trembled with a chilly lust. An idea had been growing in the back of Crystal's mind. A way to make some steamy passion. It would be incredible. she was eager for things to get wild.

Hagane lifted her metallic face from the devil's pussy and slid her hand-dildo out of Nina's tight asshole. Crystal grabbed the animated statue's wrist and sucked the tapered shaft of gleaming chrome into her mouth.

The sour flavor of the devil's asshole burst across the ice sprite's taste buds. She shuddered in delight, her face twisting in rapture. She groaned, savoring that delight. She nursed with such passion, bobbing her head. Her boobs jiggled and shook. It was such a wonderful thing for her to enjoy.

The devil rolled over, her legs parted wide. Those horns were so inviting to grab. She slid her lips off Hagane's hand-dildo and stood up. Crystal grabbed them and pulled Nina's face right into her icy cunt.

The heat was outstanding. Nina was hot. Her tongue strokes through frozen petals, sending waves of heat through Crystal's frozen body. She shuddered and moaned. A wicked tremble raced through her. A big smile spread on her lips.

"Mmm, you want to get naughty, Nina?" purred Crystal. "I know my little brother spanked it to you. He's such a disgusting worm."

"I think it's hot that he masturbated to me," said Nina. "And so do you. Mmm, you're one of those masochists that likes to pretend she's top bitch."

"I am," purred Crystal. "Leo does what I tell him to do."

"So he plays along until he throws you down on the bed and fucks you like the cock-hungry slut you are?" the porn star asked.

"Yep," Maya said as she sat her cunt on Halia's face.

"Big time," Garnet moaned, her hips pumping away as she fucked a shadowy dildo in and out of Lana Fulmine's cunt.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," gasped Mrs. Baldwin as she ground her furred muff into Fara's mouth. "That's my Crystal to a T."

Leo chuckled as he pulled Mrs. Lucina down on his face and started munching on her cunt. She leaned over and sucked his dick into his mouth.

Irritation washed through Crystal. It was true, of course, but it was so much fun to pretend that her little brother was a disgusting pervert so horny for her that he would kneel before her and kiss her toes. But if he ordered her to bend over and beg to be ass-fucked, she would do it.

"So why don't me and you grind our cunts together and see how steamy we can make the room," Nina purred. "It was hot eating that frozen taco of yours."

Crystal grinned, mist spilling off her body. "That sounds like a hot idea."

She sank down, her gleaming body shifting. She wasn't as reflective as Hagane, who was like a living mirror, but her body still shone as she shifted into position. She threw her icy leg over Nina's crimson thigh. They soon were scissored and sliding together.

A tremble ran through Crystal as she slid closer and closer. And then their cunts came together. Their flesh kissed. Heat seared her pussy lips. It was so wondrous how hot the devil was. The ice sprite moaned her delight, her eyes squeezing shut.

"Fuck, that cunt is cold," moaned Nina Naughty. "Got the ice queen here."

"I know," cooed Crystal. "I'm am the queen." She loved it.

"Well, your majesty, I'm going to melt that cunt. You're going to be squirting juices all over me."

"Yeah?" Crystal ground her bald vulva on the devil's hot muff. "I'm going to make you erupt like a fucking volcano. You're going to burst with your molten passion."

They both grinned, their tits jiggling. They undulated their hips, icy cuntlips rubbing on fiery pussy folds. Their clits met. Sparks burst with such delight. The ecstasy shot through Crystal's body. She groaned, savoring the heat of the devil.

She grabbed Nina's right leg, pulling it between her icy breasts. Mist spilled off her tits and around the crimson skin. The hue contrasted with her bluish, gleaming flesh. The naughty ice sprite licked Nina's foot, dragging up and to the toes. This wicked thrill ran through Crystal's body. She loved the flavor. Salty and sour. Then she sucked a toe into her mouth.

Nina moaned, grinding her molten cunt harder against Crystal's twat. The pair both gasped and groaned as they worked together. They were whimpering and shuddering. They humped together as Crystal suckled on that toe.

"Nasty slut," gasped Nina. She grabbed Crystal's foot and pulled her leg between two hot mounds. "You think you know how to make love to toes. Watch."

Nina Naughty's tongue danced around Crystal's toes. The ice sprite gasped around the big toe she suckled on. That tongue felt incredible as it slid between her toes, her naughty digits twitching. Crystal ground harder against Nina's cunt, loving it.

The ice sprite copied the devil. Her frigid tongue slid around those hot toes. The dirty flavor made Crystal shudder. Her cunt clenched, drinking in the heat of the devil's hot cunt. The pair humped harder together.

Steam rose between their cunts.

The pair suckled on the other's toes as they ground their cunts together. They both whimpered and moaned, their pants and groans mixing with the others. Such depraved sounds echoed through the bedroom, mixing with the other cries as the harem loved each other.

God, she's a hot bitch, thought Crystal, nursing hard on that toe in her mouth, her pussy drinking in all the sensations. She's going to make me cum.

Nina moaned, grinding her molten cuntlips hard into Crystal's frozen vulva. The ice sprite shuddered, her clit bursting with delight. Her orgasm swelled closer and closer. She undulated her hips, smearing her twat in circles against Nina's hot cunt.

Their clits brushed. Both of them moaned. Crystal shuddered, more steam rising from their cunts. The pair rubbed their buds together. Cold and heat circled the other, pleasure spilling through the ice sprite's cunt. She suckled hard on the toe.

Climaxed.

They both howled their rapture. Their cunts gushed juices. Steam exploded between their cunts. It rushed out, hissing with their passion. Frozen cunt cream squirted into molten pussy juices. The two moaned and gasped, boobs heaving.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Crystal moaned, the toe popping out of her mouth.

"I melted your cunt, ice queen!"

"You fucking did! And now your pussy is erupting!"

"God, yes!"

Crystal savored Nina Naughty's molten pussy cream bathing her pussy. The ice sprite drank in that delight, smothered by rapturous sleet. Ecstasy froze her mind. Mist spilled off her body as they shuddered through their shared bliss.

They collapsed, panting. The steam slowed and then died as the two trembled there, listening to the rest of the harem crying out their ecstasy. Crystal drew in a deep breath. It was wonderful. Incredible. A big smile spread on her lips as she luxuriated in being in this world.

So much better than going to college, thought Crystal.