All Comments on 'Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 31'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

U seem to have lost focus or are you buying time to figure out how to tell a story around Leo needing to find Meskalamdug's Crystal and perhaps the magic of his magician wife so he can transport. Their is also the Feugin who will betray Leo. Very frustrating waiting for the plot to continue.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

lost focus? the average “chapter” of this story is exactly like this: a one-pager where nothing important happens

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another fucking, plotless chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hey, at least your sex scenes are improving while your plot is abandoned. You’re a good writer, when you want to be. Balance is the key.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There seems to be a common theme to this author’s stories. Start out with a plot then keep adding girls. The plot doesn’t move on until all the characters have sex. Add a few more and repeat. That means the longer the story gets the slower it moves. And here we are. I have kept reading because the beginning was promising. Almost regretting it now. I keep scrolling past paragraphs of repetition looking for something interesting. Will it reach a conclusion or just die off into these one page repetitive and predictable orgies?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...