Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 33

Story Info
Chapter 33
3.5k words
4.56
3.4k
5
0

Part 113 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirty-Three

"Big bro, you got a new glyph, right?" asked Garnet as I entered the bedroom. We had lost a group of monster girls dealing with the group of adventurers. I had nearly pissed myself when the alarm rang. I really thought it was Anguin back before we were ready.

"I did," I said. "Death, as we suspected."

Her tail swished back and forth. "You're going to let me play with whoever you're summoning, right? Halia and Fara got to. It's not fair, big bro."

"Fine," I said, rubbing my hand through her hair. "You and Maya can come play with me."

"Big perv, who are you going to pick for the Death companion?" My undine sauntered over to me, her body rippling.

"Who do you think?" I asked, arching my eyebrows.

Maya groaned. "Oh, not her. Really? Really?"

"Who, who, who?" asked Garnet as she rubbed against me, her eyes staring up at me with such question in them.

I winked at her. "If you don't know..."

She puffed out her cheeks. "Now you're just being mean, big bro!" Her tail swished behind her. "Just so mean!"

"He's being a brat," Maya said. "You should know that, Garnet."

"Only I get to be a brat! You're not cute and adorable, big bro!" Garnet puffed out her cheeks again. "You have to be cute and sexy and have little titties like me to get away with being a brat."

"And suck cock really well," added Maya.

Garnet nodded. "And don't I suck your cock very well, big bro?"

"You are a master cock-sucker," I said, smiling at her.

"So you're going to tell me who it is, right?" A big smile spread on Garnet's lips, her red eyes quivering. "You don't want to be bratty because you can't pull it off. So..."

"So...?" I asked, pulling away from her. "Maya figured it out. Let's go meet her."

I opened the door to the Vault as Maya said, "You're lucky that you have such an amazing cock, or I wouldn't put up with this."

I flashed her a grin. "You put up with it because you love me." I put an arm around her, the other around my little sister. "That's why."

"He's got you," said Garnet as I led them into the Vault.

Souleen was waiting. She had a big grin on her face. She could feel I had gained another Glyph and an influx of power. She hummed and fluttered her eyes at me. I winked at her. The little figure giggled. For a MILF, she was cute.

I broke my arms off my two women and grabbed the black crystal. It hummed in my hand as I sank into the awareness. I had some souls to restore. I started reviving the monster girls who had been killed by the adventurers. I felt real bad for the basilisks and werebears in the entrance. They were the ones who took the brunt of it. The monster girls farther in were hardly in danger, but every adventurer would carve their way through Bhaaloo, Panja, Daant, Skamianiela, Vielmi, and Piaro every time.

Poor things.

With that done, I slid my attention into the Death Glyph. I could feel the one I wanted to call. The girl who I knew who fit this element better than anyone in my life. I winked at Garnet as she squirmed, her wings fluttering. She bounced on her heeled boots.

Then she gasped, "Wait, not her!"

"Yep," I said. "Morana."

I pictured her in my mind. The goth girl that went to my college. She was a pale-faced girl with short, black hair cut in a punkish style. A slender girl like Garnet but taller. She had a pierced nose and a tongue stud. She dressed in fishnet stockings and combat boots. She wasn't a traditionally cute girl, but I always thought she was hot in her own way.

Now I saw her in her new form. She still had that pale skin, but now she wore a cloak of dark mist. Her lips were naturally black and not from her makeup. Her eyes were red. She still had the piercings. There was something ethereal about her now as she stood naked in my mind, her pussy hairless and tight, her breasts small little mounds.

A banshee.

I called to her. I summoned her from the other world. I always thought she hated me, but there must be a part of her that could love me because she came. She answered my call. The crystal hummed in my hand and then she spun out of it to stand before me.

The mist spilled down from her head, curling across her shoulders and down her back. She stared at me and then gave a bitchy sigh and rolled her eyes. She put her hands on her hips and shook her head, her red eyes looking me up and down.

"Really?" she asked. "You? Really?"

"Yep," I said. "Really. How's it going, Morana."

She looked around the room. "I was sitting in my bedroom about to hold a séance and communicate with the dead."

Maya made a retching sound.

Morana whirled to her, the black mist spilling down her back. I could see her tight ass through it. "I see you're here. Still as small-minded as ever. So narrow in your focus and quick in your judgment."

"Yep," Maya said. "Quick in my judgment. Why I didn't spend any time on you. I mean, you wanted everyone to think you were a freak, right? Why you went around dressing like you were queen of the damned or whatever."

She turned back to me. "Leo, apparently, likes that look." She put her hands on her hips, the mist flowing over her arm. "He wanted a girl that could give him something new. Something different. Something that would make your basic mind burst like an egg."

"Basic!" Maya gaped. "I'm not basic."

"Did you see how you dressed?" Morana shook her head. "You conformed like a good sheeple."

Garnet giggled. "Sheeple."

Morana turned her gaze to Garnet. "And you're any better? You were both preps. Wearing trendy clothes. No sense of your own identity. You rotted your minds with social media and did what everyone else did without any thought."

"God, your a pretentious bitch," Maya said. "Good choice, Leo."

"Kweh, heh, heh!" Garnet put her hands on her hips. "Basic? Me? You have no idea the things in my mind. The desires. Now I get to realize them. I am my big brother's little succubus. His right-hand woman. The monster girl that makes his dick harder than any other. And you dare think I'm basic?" A whip flashed into existence in her hand.

"Now that's interesting," Morana said. "I like you, Garnet. You can eat my pussy."

"You don't just get to tell me if I can or cannot eat your pussy!" Garnet gasped. "That's my big brother's job. If he wants you to eat my pussy, you'll do it."

Morana turned to me. "You've been silent."

"Just waiting to see if a chick fight will break out. I wish I had some popcorn."

"Such a perv," Maya said. "You summoned Elvira here. I get why you chose her." She glanced to Morana. "And you were really performing a séance? What, surrounded by black candles?"

"How else do you do them?" Morana asked.

"And I'm basic?" Maya muttered. Then she smiled. "Did you get them at Walmart?"

"They're cheap." A defensive look flashed across Morana's face. "You need a lot of black candles. I'm in college. Not like I have a lot of money. I was going to speak to the souls of witches and learn their secrets to cavort with their dark incubi."

"Wow," Maya said. "You were going to conjure a demon boyfriend. That's kinky."

"Now I don't need to conjure anything." She turned to me. "My incubus has called me across the worlds. He has ripped my soul out of my body, bound me in chains of shadow and will, and brought me to him to be his pleasure slave." Morana fell to her knees before me, her red eyes staring up at me. "Command me, Dark Lord."

Maya burst into laughter. Morana stiffened. Oh, yes, this was going great.

"Ignore her blasphemy, Dark Lord," moaned Morana. "I am ready for you. I am a virgin, my purity preserved for you to soil."

"I can't," Maya whimpered through her giggles. "Oh, I can't... That's too... funny..."

"I think it's hot," said Garnet. "Morana, my big brother can be your Dark Lord. After all, he's got a cute, little succubus serving him and there's a devil, too."

"What woman of darkness did you summon as your devil, Dark Lord?" Morana asked, her red eyes staring up at me.

"Er..." Embarrassment rippled over me. "A porn star. Nina Naughty."

Morana blinked her eyes. "Well, you are a horny incubus. That would only make sense that you would own a creature of sin and lust. I bet she pleases you greatly."

"Oh, yeah," I said. "And so does Maya." I smiled at her giggling away, her watery flesh rippling more than usual. "Even if she's being mean to you."

"I don't mind. The lesser minds are always jealous of those of us who have broken free of conformity."

Maya stopped laughing to fake wretch while rolling her eyes.

"Lesser mind?" I smiled. "No, no, Maya is definitely not that. She's amazing. In fact, she's going to teach you how to suck my cock. Right, Maya? You want to help Morana out."

Maya shot me a look and then she shuddered. "Dammit. Yes. I can't believe you brought her, but she's part of the harem. And, well, that Queen of the Damned look she's got is sort of hot."

"I am not hot," Morana said. "I'm beguiling. Seductive. Mysterious."

"Pretentious." Maya sank to her knees beside Morana. She flashed her a smile. "So, we're going to be getting real close. Let's try not to kill each other. Leo wouldn't like that."

"He wants you two to make each other cum!" Garnet said. "Kweh, heh, heh, you're all his slaves! In thrall to the Dark Lord himself."

I shot my sister a look. She grinned at me and thrust her fingers out at me to make the victory sign.

"Dark Lord, huh," said Maya. "You're loving this, big perv. Mmm, come on, Morana, sucking a dick's easy for us basic girls. You'll love it. Grab his dick like this."

Maya wrapped her watery fingers around my dick. Her grip was warm and delicious. The ripples washing over her flesh reached her fingertips, massaging my dick. Morana swallowed, a nervous look flashing over her face. She really was a virgin. I always thought she was getting nailed left and right by dudes with too many facial piercings.

Hell, Morana had a tongue piercing. How could she be a virgin at nineteen with a tongue stud?

Morana grabbed my dick. Her hand was surprisingly cold, not like the icy grip of my older sister, but a different sort of chill. She licked her lips again, her nose piercing gleaming silver. She stared those red eyes at me, the mist spilling dark down her shoulders and back.

"Mmm, now lean in and lick," Maya purred. "He's going to want us to both lick his cock at the same time. That's going to give the big perv the maximum thrill. He wants us to love his dick and each other all at the same time."

"Of course the Dark Lord wants us to engage in lesbianism," moaned Morana, her red eyes hot. Her hand started to warm up around me. She leaned forward. "He wants us to revel in all manner of sexual predilections. To sully our souls in ecstasy."

"Sully?" Maya shuddered. "I always found it joyful to writhe with one of the others."

"Sully," repeated Morana, then she licked the tip of my cock. I gasped at her tongue stud pressing into my sensitive glans. It was this point of hardness that made me shudder, contrasting so much with the softness of her tongue. "Mmm, sully us with your cum, Dark Lord. We are your coven, ready to be drenched in your darkness."

"Cum," muttered Maya, then she licked me with her tongue. "His salty, yummy cum. Mmm, you're going to love it."

"Yes!" moaned Morana.

I shuddered as they both licked me. Garnet watched, her whip still in her hand. She preened at me, this wicked smile on her lips. I winked at her as Maya and Morana licked at my cock. Their tongues bathed my dick, Morana's stud a point of hardness amid their softness.

I groaned at how great it felt, pleasure rushing down my shaft. Their cheeks rubbed together, pale cheek against watery. Maya rippled as she stared at me, this hot look in her gaze. Worship shone in Morana's red stare.

I groaned, the pleasure rippling down my cock. Their tongues felt amazing. It was hot having the goth girl and my best friend blowing me. They were both bathing the crown of my dick with their tongues. Morana was heating up more and more. She started out so cold, but now she felt hot.

"Now we suck his cock into our mouths," Maya purred and slid her lips over my dick.

I shuddered at the feel of her warm, wet mouth around my dick. My cock throbbed. She sealed her lips about me. She nursed on me with such hunger. She suckled with passion. It was incredible having her nurse on me. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick, her cheeks hollowing. I groaned, loving it.

"That's incredible, Maya," I groaned. "That's how you suck my cock, Morana. With passion."

"Yes, Dark Lord," she moaned. "Mmm, I never thought you would be such a dark and powerful man, Leo. But look at you. So strong. So powerful. I can feel it radiating out of you. Your domain is large."

"It's definitely growing," I said as Maya suckled on my cock, the pleasure rippling through me. "You're going to fit right in. Once you stop thinking you're better than Maya."

"Aren't I?" Morana asked. "My voice can kill. I can scream and shatter minds. I am your banshee, Dark Lord."

"Nope," I said. "All my companions are equal." I glanced to Garnet. "Yes, even you. You're all unique. I love you all." I smiled down at Morana. "And it's hotter when you get along with my women. It makes me hard. Makes me want to shower you in cum."

"In your dark essence?" Morana moaned, her red eyes quivering. "You shall bathe me in your seed and mark me as yours?"

"God, yes," I groaned. "So play nice."

"I shall, Dark Lord! You have claimed my soul. You have ripped me out of my body and bound me in chains of your will. I am yours!"

Maya ripped her mouth off my cock and groaned, "Then suck his dick. Suck that big, throbbing dick. He needs to cum."

"Yes!" Morana opened her mouth, her red eyes smoldering.

I groaned as her black lips slid over my cock. Her pierced tongue rubbed against my crown. The hard point of the tongue stud felt incredible. Her pale cheeks hollowed. I groaned as my banshee suckled on me. My hands clenched at the force of her passion.

It was incredible. She nursed with such rapture on me. My balls tightened, feeling the force of her blowjob. Her tongue danced around my cock, massaging the tip of my dick with her tongue stud. God, that felt incredible.

"That's it," Maya cooed. "Mmm, you're sucking his dick like me. Mmm, just so basic. That's what Leo likes. He likes to have sexy girls nursing on his dick. Hot monster girls like us. He chose you. The big perv thought you were hot back on earth. That you were worthy of worshiping his dick. So worship it. Make him cum on our faces."

"Kweh, heh, heh, make the Dark Lord cum all over your faces!" Garnet cried, her hands on her hips. Her pussy cream spilled down her thighs. "My big brother rules you all. You're his slaves."

"So are you, Garnet," Maya said. She stared at me and rolled her eyes.

I winked at her, then groaned, "Damn, Morana, that's good. That's really good. Mmm, you know how to make your dark lord feel good. Fuck, yes."

Morana bobbed her mouth, working her black lips up and down my shaft. The pressure grew and grew at the tip. My balls tightened as the sexy banshee nursed on me. My undine licked at my shaft, brushing Morana's lips.

Garnet thrust a hand between her thighs. She masturbated, a hot look in her eyes. She rubbed at her juicy flesh. A quiver shot through her. Dark-red wings fluttered behind her as she stroked her flesh. Her fingers thrust into her cunt.

I loved it. Morana made things interesting. And that tongue stud of hers felt incredible on my dick. The rounded end of it slid over my crown as she licked me. I groaned, my nuts building and building to that explosive boil.

"Don't forget to share with Maya," I groaned. "You're sharing my dick."

Morana popped her mouth off my cock, drool spilling down her pale chin. "Yes, Dark Lord!"

Maya swallowed my cock with hunger. My best friend nursed on me with passion. I groaned at the feel of her mouth working up and down me. She had such a delicious mouth, her flesh rippling around me. I shuddered, closing my eyes and hurtling towards that explosive moment.

Garnet kept fingering her twat as Maya bobbed her head a few times, her watery hair rustling. She ripped her mouth off my cock. Morana's black lips slid back over it. I groaned as she nursed on me. It felt incredible. I shuddered, savoring the way she nursed on me.

Her tongue stud massaged my cock. I shuddered.

Then she popped her mouth off to let Maya suckle again. The pair passed me back and forth. Undine to banshee back to undine. I groaned, loving every moment of it. I stared down at them, their faces so different. Morana suckled so hard, my nuts about to burst.

"Goddamn, I'm going to cum on my two sexy monster girls," I moaned.

"Cum on them, big bro," moaned Garnet, her red eyes staring at me with such heat.

"Pull your mouth off and stroke his cock with me," Maya groaned. "Then we beg him to jizz all over us. The big perv loves it when we beg to be coated in his cum."

Morana slid her mouth off my dick. "Cum all over our faces, Dark Lord! Shower us in your perversion! Bathe us in your unholy seed!"

She said it with such sincerity. It would have been funny except she wanted my cum to bathe her face. Her red eyes begged for it with such hunger. I groaned, her hand and Maya's stroking up down my cock building and building me towards that explosive release. I swelled and swelled to it.

"Yes, yes, shower us in jizz, Leo!" moaned Maya. "I love it when you cum on my face! I love you, Leo!"

"Shower them, Dark Lord!" gasped Garnet. "Coat them in your perversion! Kweh, heh, heh!"

"Fuck!" I groaned, rising towards that moment of eruption as I stared down at the banshee and undine, cheeks pressed tight. They wanted to be coated in my jizz. "Yes!"

I groaned and erupted.

My cum fired out of my dick. Spurt after spurt of my jizz fired out and splashed over their faces. I shuddered, the rapture slamming into my mind. Sparks flared. They dazed and sizzled over my mind. I shuddered, my heart beating so fast as I savored this hot pleasure.

My milky cum splashed across Morana's pale features and Maya's watery face. Ripples spread across her flesh from the impact of my cum. She moaned in delight. Morana opened her mouth wide, her pierced tongue catching it.

"Fuck, yes!" I growled. "Damn, you two are sexy!'

The pleasure shot through my body. It was incredible to enjoy. Rapture slammed through my mind. I groaned, my body bucking. I shuddered, my nuts unloading over and over again. I coated her with all the spunk I had. It was fantastic.

"Dark Lord, shower us!" Morana moaned.

My dick twitched and fired more cum.

"Mmm, love it," Maya purred.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's fucking amazing." I fired a last blast onto their faces. They dripped with cum. My heart pounded with such wild bliss through my veins. I felt so dizzy. It was incredible. "Damn, you two are gorgeous."

"Now we share it," purred Maya. "We lick it off the other's face. That really gets Leo hard. He's going to love it."

"I see," Morana said. She turned and licked Maya's cheek. Her tongue and stud licked up my cum, making Maya's flesh dimple and ripple. I grinned, loving the sight.

"Big perv," Maya purred.