Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 34

Story Info
Chapter 34.
3k words
4.59
3.4k
4

Part 114 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirty-Four

The flavor of the Dark Lord's cum burst across Morana's taste buds. She shuddered as she licked up the undine's cheek. Maya was such a basic prep. Wore trendy clothes and makeup. She followed Leo around like a puppy begging for his attention. She had no self-respect.

But now Leo was the Dark Lord. He had summoned Morana to this world. She had been yanked out of the boring conformity. No Starbucks on every corner full of posers thinking they were cool with their skinny jeans and close-shorn beards. No girls who thought dying their hair made them anything less than a sheeple bleating what the others did. No hashtags on Twitter to pretend they cared about an issue. No pretending they were virtuous by slapping a little border around their Facebook post.

Slacktivism. Twitter. TikTok. Corporatism. It was all gone. She was free of that terrible world that demanded you act the same. Be the same. She was no longer shoved into a mold. She was embraced by Death. A banshee. Her voice could kill.

She was the Dark Lord's reaper. A quiver ran through her as she licked the cum off Maya's cheek. That salty delight melted across Morana's taste buds. The virgin banshee's pussy clenched. Heat spilled through her, warming her cold flesh. Mist spilled down her shoulders and back.

The Dark Lord stared down at her. Handsome and strong. His eyes were not the same as they used to be. He had suffered. Pain had tormented him. She could see it. He had strode into the night while the masses hated him. He was different.

And she was his.

Morana licked more of the cum off Maya's rippling flesh. She was made of water and yet had shape. Texture. It was so exciting to lick at her, even if she was a condescending bitch. Because they were both Leo's. The Dark Lord had chosen them both.

Why? thought Morana. Why her? There would be so many other girls to pick. Girls who were individuals.

She pushed those questions down as she kept licking up the cum. It was so good. Her tongue stud dimpled Maya's flesh. The salty spunk melted across the banshee's taste buds. She groaned, loving every drop of his cum she licked up.

Maya turned her head. Her watery tongue lapped up the spunk on Morana's face. They cleaned each other up for the Dark Lord. He watched on, his hard dick thrusting out before him. He would soon take her virginity. She would suffer the little death with him. Rapture. Ecstasy. She would find it all from him and his dick.

"Mmm, now we kiss and share his cum," moaned Maya.

"Kiss?" Morana shuddered. This was like what prep girls did at parties to be edgy. Kiss a girl. Pretend to be bisexual. Get the jocks all excited so they could be fucked like the sluts they were. They gave away the magic of sex without any thought.

"Mmm, it'll make Leo so hot," purred Maya.

A quiver of excitement shot through Morana. She kissed Maya without thought. A moan rose in her throat as she sealed her lips on the undine's. Leo groaned as he watched. The Dark Lord wanted her to kiss Maya.

So Morana would. She would kiss Maya and make her Dark Lord so excited. She wanted him to fuck her with that big dick. To ram into her hard and fast. She would quiver on him and find the little death. La Petite Mort. The French had such a beautiful word for orgasms. Not something as pedestrian as cumming.

Morana wanted to experience La Petite Mort so much. She craved it. Her Dark Lord had claimed her. She was ready to be the vessel of his dark seed. To revel in Black Sabbaths beneath his strong form. She moaned, kissing Maya with such passion, her heart beating fast.

"She's into kissing," Garnet said. "Kweh, heh, heh, big bro. Your banshee's such a slut for you."

Of course, I'm a slut of the Dark Lord, thought Morana as she kissed Maya. It was surprisingly pleasant to do, making the banshee's cunt clench. He is so worthy of my passion. Like Brandon Lee.

Leo was as dark and exciting as the hero of Morana's favorite film, The Crow. He had rescued her from mediocrity. He had yanked her out of the mundane and given her salvation. She quivered, her pussy growing hotter and hotter as she kissed Maya for his benefit.

Maya broke the kiss. "Mmm, that was good, but we need to have cum to pass it back and forth. That will make Leo hot. He's a big perv. Remember that. He's a big perv, and so are we."

"Yes, yes, yes," Garnet moaned, her leathery wings rustling.

Morana licked cum off Maya's cheek as she lapped it off the banshee's temple. Then their lips met again. Morana thrust her pierced tongue into Maya's mouth, coated in the Dark Lord's seed. The banshee groaned as they passed his spunk back and forth, the salty flavor melting across Morana's taste buds.

This is such a rush, thought Morana. We're both his women. We aren't sluts trying to impress a boy. We're Leo's women, his dark coven, worshiping his prowess by sharing his salty offering back and forth.

Morana's hot pussy clenched. She was on fire. She would have such a big orgasm. Just a huge burst of pleasure that would rush out of her. She quivered, kissing Maya with such passion. The flavor of the cum dwindled.

"Ooh, ooh, yes!" squealed Garnet. "Big bro, you have to fuck her! You have to fuck her as she's eating out my pussy! Please, please, big bro! I want to play with Morana.

Eating pussy? A shiver ran through Morana. She had never had any interest in girls, but... Kissing Maya had been delicious. And Garnet was clearly a devotee of the dark. The girl might have been a prep in the other world, but here she was no poser.

Morana broke the kiss with Maya and moaned, "If my Dark Lord commands it, I shall devour your little sister's cunt. I will feast on her pussy and make her explode in rapture."

"I want that so much!" squealed Garnet, her wings fluttering. She sank to the floor and spread her legs, her shaved pussy aimed right at Morana. A tight slit dripping with juices.

"Fuck, that's hot," groaned Leo.

"It is," Maya moaned. The cum on her face suddenly melted into her skin and flowed into her mouth. She shuddered, savoring every drop of him. She didn't waste the Dark Lord's gift. "Morana, crawl over there and eat that yummy pussy. Trust me, you'll love it."

"And you're going to sit on Garnet's face, aren't you, big perv?" Leo said to Maya.

"Of course." The undine rose. "I would have been your big perv in the real world if you weren't ogling every busty woman in your life. I'm surprised Ms. Trueno isn't here."

"Yet," Leo said. "Still two glyphs to go."

Our teacher? Morana wondered. The Hispanic woman was such a slut, dressing in such tight and skimpy clothes to have her male students lust after her body. The Dark Lord could do better, right? Just what other companions does he have? I hope he hasn't conjured that bitch Alizee. That cheerleader-cunt isn't worthy of the Dark Lord's passion!

Those questions percolated in Morana's mind as she crawled towards Garnet's beckoning pussy. The tight slit looked so delicious to the banshee. She was eager to lick the succubus's cunt and make the girl cum. Maya straddled Garnet's face a moment later and sank down to her.

"Yummy, yummy pussy!" Garnet moaned. "Plant that quim right on my mouth. I'm gonna make you cum, Maya! Kweh, heh, heh!"

"You always do," Maya moaned, her round breasts jiggling. She planted her cunt on Garnet's face. "Ooh, yes, yes, just go to town on my cunt."

"Yes!" Garnet moaned.

"And go to town on my little sister's pussy," Leo said. "I want you to make her squeal. I love it when my little sister squeals as she cums."

"Yes, Dark Lord!" The banshee lowered her head, her black hair and mist spilling off her. The spicy musk rising from Garnet's pussy filled the banshee's nose. She licked her lips before kissing the wet and juicy slit.

The taste of pussy spilled through Morana's mouth. She groaned at that flavor. A shiver ran through her. She licked at Garnet's pussy, stroking her tongue through her hot folds. The succubus gasped, her body shuddering. Her small tits quivered.

"That tongue piercing!" Garnet moaned. "Oh, yes, that tongue piercing is amazing. I see why the Dark Lord picked you. Mmm, my big bro has such a good eye for talent. All the girls he picks are amazing."

"They are," Maya said. "Even Morana."

"Did that hurt to say?" Leo asked.

"A little." Maya shuddered. "Ooh, but Garnet's soothing it all away with her loving tongue. Oh, yes, yes, just lick me like that. Oh, that's so good, Garnet. You're wonderful. Just amazing. I love you."

Morana didn't know why, but hearing Maya agree that the Dark Lord always picked amazing girls sent such a thrill through the banshee. She was one of those worthy girls. She might not understand why Maya was one of them, but Morana was proud to be summoned to this world.

"Take my purity, Dark Lord!" she moaned, her pussy clenching. She was so eager to finally lose her virginity. "Claim me as your dark bride."

"Yes, yes, claim her and her sexy tongue stud!" Garnet moaned, her thighs squeezing about Morana's face. "And keep licking me, you sexy banshee!"

"Keep licking me," Maya groaned. "Mmm, don't stop. I want to cum, Garnet. I want to cum on that hungry mouth of yours."

Morana licked at Garnet's cunt. She thrust her tongue into the depths of the succubus's snatch, tongue piercing massaging pussy walls. The banshee savored the spicy taste of cunt. She loved the flavor. She feasted on one of the Dark Lord's trusted servants.

His cock nuzzled through her cloak of mist to rub at her cuntlips. Heat burned in her. She was so ready to be taken. This wasn't how she had ever imagined it would be. No dark candles burning. No Good Charlotte thrumming softly in the background.

But her Dark Lord was here. His dick pressed against her virginity. She moaned into Garnet's pussy, dancing her tongue around in the succubus's tight and juicy cunt. Morana's flesh quivered. If her heart still beat, it would be pounding.

Leo thrust.

Her cherry stretched and stretched. She whimpered. Moaned. Her hymen held out against the Dark Lord's passion for one second. Then popped.

His cock slammed into her pussy. She moaned into Garnet's twat as she rejoiced. He plunged into her juicy flesh, groaning as he did. There was so much of him. He filled her up. A quiver of delight ran through the banshee. Her Dark Lord claimed her with his dick.

"My Dark Lord!" she howled, her pussy squeezing about him.

"Fuck, Morana," he groaned. "Goddamn, you have such a hot cunt. So tight. So fucking tight. I'm going to cum so hard in your pussy."

"Shower me in your cum!" she moaned. "I am your vessel. Fill me!"

"Mmm, she's your naughty cum-dumpster," purred Maya as she ground her cunt on Garnet's face.

"And you're not?" Morana asked, staring up at the undine's rippling breast.

"Oh, I am!" Maya arched her back. "I'm a big perv like Leo. I love his cum firing into me. You're going to love it, too."

Morana shuddered as Leo drew back his cock. Her pussy clung to his dick. She shuddered and then groaned as he rammed back into her. He plunged to the hilt in her pussy. She quivered, loving the feel of his dick burying into her snatch.

She licked and lapped at Garnet's pussy, feasting on the succubus as the Dark Lord pumped away at her snatch. The banshee moaned and groaned, pleasure like she could scarcely imagine rippled through her body now.

"My Dark Lord!" she moaned into the succubus's spicy snatch. "Oh, yes, yes!"

"I know!" groaned Maya, her boobs jiggling and flesh rippling. "His cock is amazing. Ooh, you're going to love it. Just enjoy every moment of him fucking you!"

Morana did. She squeezed her pussy down on his cock, drinking in the friction. Her tongue and its stud dragged through the succubus's pussy. Garnet moaned, her passion muffled by the undine's cunt. Morana licked and lapped at the succubus's slit, feasting on her with more passion as her own pleasure built.

Every thrust of Leo's cock into the banshee's cunt swelled her to her orgasm. To La Petite Mort. She craved it so much. Her hips rotated, stirring her cunt around Leo's dick. The Dark Lord buried into her hard and fast. He reamed her out.

"I'm going to quiver," she moaned. "I'm going to drown in the little death."

"Good!" Leo growled, his hands sliding up and down her sides, his skin so warm. So alive.

He swept beneath her and cupped her small breasts. Her nipples burst with delight that shot to her cunt. Her snatch squeezed down on his dick. She gripped him as he fucked into her. His balls smacked into her clit. Sparks burst that showered through her cunt.

She rose towards her orgasm. She craved it. Her lips found the succubus's clit. She suckled on that bud. Garnet squealed into Maya's pussy. The undine moaned, her hands gripping her boobs. She kneaded them, rapture shining on her face.

"Oh, yes, Garnet," Maya purred. "Mmm, I'm going to shower you in all my pussy cream."

The naughty succubus squealed her delight. Her thighs held the banshee's head. Morana suckled on that clit, her own climax building so fast. Leo massaged her nipple as he buried his thick dick deep and hard into her pussy. Her flesh rejoiced, drinking in the feel of his cock.

He pumped away at her twat, driving her closer and closer to her orgasm. She moaned around Garnet's clit, sucking hard on that naughty bud. Her pussy clenched around that big dick. He plowed into her with such power. He buried into her with such passion.

His balls smacked into her clit, sparks flaring.

I'm going to experience the little death! Morana thought, feeling herself on the precipices of that dark rapture. Leo plowed his cock into her pussy.

She climaxed.

Her pussy convulsed and writhed. The ecstasy flooded through her body. Stars burst across her vision. She nursed hard on Garnet's bud as the rapture drowned her mind. Dark euphoria swept through her. Shadowy bliss engulfed her unliving flesh.

"Oh, damn, Garnet!" moaned Maya. "Yes!"

The undine bucked as Morana shuddered through her orgasm. Her pussy suckled at Leo's cock thrusting in and out of her twat. He buried deep and hard into her snatch. He fucked her with such passion. She reveled in it, loving every second of him plowing into her. She gripped him, loving the way he held her. It was fantastic.

"Yes!" Garnet squealed. "My dark sister, yes!"

Pussy cream gushed out of Garnet's cunt and bathed Morana's lips. The banshee licked up the spicy flood, thinking, I am her dark sister. We are bound by the perversion of our Dark Lord!

She drank down those pussy juices as the rapture washed out of her cunt. Her cunt spasmed and convulsed around Leo's cock. The wonderful delight rushed through her and drowned her mind. She quivered, her pussy suckling at his dick. It was amazing for her to feel.

"Fuck, yes!" he growled and buried into her.

His cum fired into Morana's pussy.

Another orgasm burst through Morana as his dark seed flooded her. The little death consumed her. She plunged into ecstasy, her cunt writhing around his spurting cock. She suckled at him with her hungry pussy. Her twat nursed at him with passion, working out all his cum.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Maya moaned, her throaty voice echoing amid the room. The black crystal hummed. "That's so good, Garnet."

"Morana's such an amazing banshee!" squealed Garnet. "Oh, yes, yes!"

Morana kept drinking the succubus's pussy cream as the pleasure rushed through her body. Her cunt rippled and writhed around Leo's dick. She shuddered, savoring the delight of massaging him with her twat. She suckled at him with such hunger. Her entire body quivered. Such rapture swept through her mind. It was amazing.

She loved every moment of it. She savored the rapture burning through her body. She quivered as Leo dumped more and more of his dark seed into her pussy. She worshiped him as the euphoria engulfed every bit of her.

"Fuck, Morana," her Dark Lord moaned. "Goddamn, you were definitely the right choice for the Death Glyph. Just perfect."

Such joy ran through Morana. She quivered, her pussy rippling and writhing around his big dick. She trembled in delight as he fired the last of his spunk into her flesh. She was so wonderfully full of his dark seed.

"God, I have to lick you clean," moaned Maya. "I have to feast on all that cum in your pussy!"

"If that is our Dark Lord's command," Morana moaned, lifting her face from Garnet's pussy. "Then I shall obey."

"Oh, it is," Maya purred. "I know him better than anyone. The big perv is salivating for it."

"You should not be so familiar with him," Morana hissed. "He's a far greater being than we are."

Maya rolled her eyes, grabbed Morana's cheeks, and then kissed the banshee. She squeezed her cunt around Leo's dick and savored kissing the undine with lips stained in the succubus's spicy cunt. A shiver ran through her.

Yes, I am going to be the most leal servant ever, Dark Lord, Morana thought.