Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smoke rose from the town. Floods of halflings raced out of the city.

"Look," growled Vilkas. She was his raiju, his lightning companion. Made of blue-white plasma, she had wolfish ears thrusting out of her hair and a predator's eyes. A tail of static electricity, as bushy as any canine, swished behind them. Once his boss, now she was his slut. His slave. "My thunderbirds have them."

The refugees screamed as the thunderbirds swooped down on their wings of crackling electricity. Bolts of lightning smote them, ripping them apart. A mage fired a ball of fire from the halflings, an impotent act of defiance.

Sulanga smiled, loving the carnage that his monster slaves unleashed.

"But don't forget my werewolves," purred Sulanga's last companion. Peda, his mother. The busty treant had woody skin and small branches thrusting from the top of her smooth head covered in green leaves. "They are going to tear them apart."

Bursting out of the fields were great wolves that crashed into the halflings and tore.

Sulanga smiled at the carnage. The world had to learn that defying his kind was not a wise decision to make. "They thought this Lord Leo would come and help them. Can you believe it?"

His companions joined him in laughter. He felt them squirming. All four ached to know which one of them had pleased him. And which one had not. One would be rewarded. And one would be punished. He watched the fighting and their forces of monster girls, deciding who would be the most fun to discipline.

Sulanga savored this world. He would never be weak again.

"Perhaps we should crush this Lord Leo," he mused. "Show those that are inspired by him that there is no hope. No one will ever save them."

He liked the idea as he watched Sharithin fall.

The END of Book 3

12