Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 04 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, yes, get a new dragon-puppy, big bro!" squealed Garnet. My little sister bounced up and down, her wings flapping. "That sounds so neat. A thunder dragon and a wind dragon would be awesome! Then you could be super dominating and have a flight of dragons and conquer the world."

"Do you listen to the words that come out of your mouth?" Maya asked. "Leo doesn't want to conquer the world. The big perv wants to seduce it like the lecher he is."

"I mean..." Garnet squirmed. "Conquer the world with love. That's what I meant. Love and dragons!"

"Never going to get to see that Thor movie," I realized.

"I'm not in it, so would you be missing out?" asked Lana Fulmine. "Unless you like bony Natalie Portman."

I scowled. "You're the movie star for me. I don't need another."

"One movie star and one hot porn star." Nina Naughty landed before me. She had crimson and big boobs that bounced. Her wings looked much like Garnet's. Black nipples topped those voluptuous tits of hers and a wicked smile graced her lips. Horns peeked out of her black hair and her eyes glowed like coals.

My porn star was my devil. My fire companion. She was my favorite porn star. I jacked it to her all the time. And now she was here in my harem. And surprisingly knowledgeable about Sumeria, which was turning out to be the key to why I was here.

"How's the work going with Fara?" I asked Nina. She was the one that worked closely with my elven scholar. Fara had come to serve me to find out more about dungeon builders, specifically the first one whose dungeon lay beneath mine.

That was where I had found Isatu slumbering. The daughter of Meskalamdug and his own dragon-wife. We were trying to unravel what his purpose was. As the first, he seemed to be closer to the Incarnation who brought us. Maybe understood why we were here.

"She is working on all the math," said Nina. "So boring."

"Perhaps I should offer my assistance," said Hagane.

"Living up to those Asian stereotypes, Hagane," said Maya with a smile.

"That is what I love about being here," Hagane said, though she lacked much emotion. "My parents are not driving me to study, study, study. I am free to live with my new family. But I can help her. It's fun solving problems."

"Head back," I said.

Led's dungeon was important. But I also had to redesign my dungeon. I had become predictable with the guardians in the first room. I used werebears and basilisks, a combination of brute force and petrification. But adventurers were using magic to protect them from the gas the basilisks breathed while also were ready to deal with the werebears in their bulky bear forms.

Another problem I had to figure out was finding more mana veins. Those were important to increase the level of magic and monster girls I could create. When I appeared here, my Void Crystal was centered on one. So long as they flowed into my dungeon, I had access to their flow of mana to refill what I expended. Right now, I had three. I wanted one more to gain access to Level 3 magic and monster girls. After that, I would need sixteen for the strongest levels of both.

I had spread my dungeon through Meskalamdug's old one and had only come up with one replacement. The ones that he had used must have dried out thousands of years ago or something. It was frustrating. There were dungeon builders out there who had Level 3 or even Level 4 powers.

I would be horribly mismatched against one of them.

Technically, I would already have Level 3 magic. I had found four, but I had to burn one to turn Isatu into a dragon. Normally, she was a monster girl. A sexy one with big boobs, scales, wings, cute horns. She looked to be Garnet's age, eighteen. Absolutely adorable. When I burned a mana vein, she turned into a huge dragon in the classic sense.

A beast the size of a house that could fly and breathe fire. She was a potent weapon. A last resort. Using her came at a cost.

"I'm heading back to the dungeon," I said. "I need to redesign it. I think that's more important."

"Then dealing with this new dungeon builder?" asked Lana Fulmine. "I'm worried about him."

"We'll protect the town first," I said. "If he's hostile, then let's make sure my followers are safe. After that, we can hunt down his dungeon and figure out what to do with him."

"I don't like it," Nina said as she walked ahead of me beside Lana Fulmine. We were heading to one of the four entrances to my dungeon that I had made in the village to spring our trap on Anguin. Like the walls I had made around the town. From there, we had a long walk back to my dungeon. But at least it was flat and straight. It took not quite an hour. It used to be longer.

"Hela," I thought. I could communicate with my monster girls telepathically. "Take out all the wildhounds. There is a new dungeon north of Astovin. Find it."

"Will do!" Hela yipped. My wildhounds were my Level 1 Darkness monster girls. I had the most of them. They were good at scouting and exploring. I often used them for this mission.

My mind whirling with ideas, I headed down the stairs and stood back in my dungeon.

I was home.

12