Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 04 Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's amazing," Morana said, a big smile on her face. "Dark Succubus Naughty Garnet is one of Leo's most fervent servants. Dedicated to spreading his darkness across the world and bringing it all beneath his dominion."

"I don't want to conquer the whole world," Leo muttered.

"And she's Lady Big Perv Garnet now," Maya said. "She changed her title."

"Such a dumb title," Morana muttered.

Ms. Trueno laughed. "My, my, it is going to be lively being in your harem, Leo."

"You have no idea," Maya said. "Now get on your back. I want to smear my pussy onto your cum-coated face. I love Leo's jizz. It's so wonderful feeling it slowly dissolve through me."

"Then sit on my face," Ms. Trueno said. "I ate pussy once in college. Didn't like it, but I have a feeling today will be a far, far different experience."

"Oh, you have no idea," Maya said as she threw her leg over the thunder sprite.

While Maya had blue hair that was made of thin strands of water, she had no bush. The folds of her azure pussy lowered to Ms. Trueno's cum-coated lips. She smacked them moments before Maya planted her face on the teacher's face. This sweet taste, so much better tasting than the teacher's roommate's cunt, suffused her mouth.

So good, she thought and licked Maya's cunt.

She gasped, waves washing through her body as she trembled. The teacher watched them travel over the watery girl's rump and up her back. Even her hair rippled. She tasted so delicious, too. Ms. Trueno licked that pussy again, savoring that sweet delight of Maya's cunt.

"Goddamn," groaned Leo. "Watching my undine ride my thunder sprite's face is hot."

Undine, of course, thought Ms. Trueno. So what is Hagane? She's all metal? A golem? No, no those are made of clay. An animated statute? Why not?

Leo's cock pressed into her pussy. She gasped at the feeling of finally going all the way with one of her students. The ultimate, forbidden delight denied a teacher. A shiver ran through her body as her tongue lapped at the undine's sweet cunt.

Leo thrust into Ms. Trueno's pussy.

"Oh, god, yes!" she moaned, his huge cock sliding into her twat. She loved the feeling of him invading her twat. He filled her up. "That's so good!"

She shuddered on her back, her tongue sliding through Maya's pussy. The undine shuddered, more waves rippling through her body. The teacher stroked through those folds as Leo's cock slid deeper and deeper into her.

He bottomed out in her, filling up her cunt so deliciously. She quivered, loving the feel of his dick stretching her out. She moaned into Maya's cunt. New waves washed through her watery flesh. The girl was rippling like...

My voice is creating them, realized the thunder sprite. I can control sound. Project it. Can I make her feel good with it?

As Leo drew back his cock, massaging her snatch, the thunder sprite moaned into Maya's cunt. No longer licking, she sought to aurally massage her. The girl gasped, her body undulating as the waves propagated through her liquid form.

"Ms. Trueno!" she moaned, squirming on the thunder sprite's jizz-coated face. "Oh, fuck, that's amazing."

"What's she doing?" Leo asked, pumping his cock away at the teacher's cunt.

"She's moaning in me and making me feel incredible," whimpered Maya. "Oh, yes, yes, she's sending bliss rippling through me by massaging me with her voice."

"Nice." Leo slammed into Ms. Trueno. His hands slid up her body and squeezed her boobs. "Make her cum hard, Ms. Trueno. Make your student explode."

"I will, Leo!" the teacher purred, smaller waves rippling through the undine.

As Leo fucked her pussy, sending waves of delight spilling through the thunder sprite, she modulated her voice, moaning at higher or lower frequencies. Maya gasped. Waves washed across the undine's flesh.

She moaned and gasped, squirming on the teacher's face and soaking her in sweet cream. The thunder sprite enjoyed that delight as she directed her moans into focused spots, massaging the undine's labia.

"Yes, yes, yes," Maya groaned. "Oh, fuck, you're amazing, Ms. Trueno."

"Yes, she is," growled Leo, fucking hard into the thunder sprite's cunt. "Damn, that pussy is squeezing so tight about me, too."

The latina was so glad that he fucked her. He buried to the hilt in her over and over again. It was awesome to feel him slamming into her snatch. She loved it, fueling her massaging moans. Making the teacher squirm and gasp.

He pounded her faster and faster. His nuts slapped into her taint. She quivered, her pussy clamping down around him while she directed her moans to the undine's clit. As Ms. Trueno's orgasm built and built, she just had to share that delight with the naughty girl.

"Oh, my fucking god!" Maya moaned, big waves washing through her body. "My clit! Oh, my god, you're making my clit feel amazing!"

"Good!" groaned Leo. "Cream her face. Just coat her with all your pussy juices."

"I'll drench her!" Maya moaned. "Oh, my god, this... I... Yes!"

A flood of sweet pussy cream gushed into Ms. Trueno's mouth. She opened wide and gulped them down. She swallowed every drop of the wonderful juices that poured out of the undine's pussy. She gulped them down, loving every moment of drinking them.

She clamped her cunt down on Leo's thrusting dick as the undine drowned her in pussy cream. Her student buried to the hilt in her cunt. She gasped, his hands squeezing her big boobs. He kneaded them. Played with them.

His fingers brushed her nipples.

"YES!" she moaned.

"Oh, my fucking god!" Maya howled, her body rippling with a huge wave. She shuddered, drowning the cumming teacher.

The flood of sweet juices filled the thunder sprite's mouth. She shuddered, her pussy clamping down hard on Leo's cock. Her student thrust into her pussy. His balls slapped into her taint. The teacher shuddered.

Her orgasm burst through her.

"Oh, yes, yes," the teacher gasped, her cunt going wild around his dick. Her moans vibrated through Maya, the undine bucking on the thunder sprite's mouth.

"Damn!" Leo groaned, her student thrusting his cock hard and deep into her pussy. His balls slapped into her twat. She loved the impact.

His cock erupted a moment later. His cum pumped into her pussy. The teacher shuddered as one of her students drowned her in cunt cream while the other flooded her snatch with spurts of cum. She groaned, squirming on her back.

She loved every second of his cock flooding her. He pumped her full of his cum. Spurt after spurt of his jizz that bathed her twat. She groaned her delight, her body bucking as she reveled in her student's spunk soaking her twat.

"Ms. Trueno!" her student groaned. "Oh, yes, yes, that's amazing. I'm so glad you're here!"

"Me, too!" Rosa Trueno moaned as she quivered through her orgasm. She didn't know where here was, but all that mattered was she was with Leo. A monster girl in another world.

Her orgasm peaked in her as she milked Leo's cock. She wrung him dry and felt amazing.

12