All Comments on 'Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 110-119'

by winterwhereof

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Enjoying each segment, keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yay, another chapter. As I commented earlier, LEWD Ascent is my current favourite story, but this is not far behind. I'm finding the two different versions of more or less the same core idea a fascinating contrast.

Lonely_readerLonely_reader8 months ago

Finally a breakthrough with Sophia.

And I totally loved it.

Thank you, and go back to writing!

Tuc0Tuc08 months ago

I was wondering how it would start with Sofia and that was perfect!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you for the upload! Also, selfish reader request here, but please continue updating if you’re not burnt out on this story! While I can’t really place why, this story is easily my favorite over lewd ascent. They’re both great, but this one takes the cake for me. The pacing is wonderful and the story itself has me just as interested as the… well, other parts of the plot.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just wanted to say thank you very much for this story. Natalie and the others trying to navigate their emotions, blind spots, and vulnerabilities has made for a sweet a spicy tale. All that with the world building, LitRPG mechanics, and excellent writing make for a story to root for. You really balance the hedonism (dildo wand!) and raw sexuality with intimacy and relationships.

Also, it's really, really (really) refreshing to see a loving-dom lead who's still a real person. To see a character dominate someone to give their partner love and pleasure inhabits the best of the archetype imo. Nat is flawed, fumbling in understanding true intimacy and love, and heard headed. But that's as much of her charms as her frustrations.

To see her and her lovers (and hopefully harem!) grow more confident in their trust and intimacy with one another has been a wonderful payoff so far. Please please continue this amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing story for many parts already, with excellent plot twists and great character depth, looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

After lurking on this site for many years, I am seriously considering making an account just to follow this author. I literally need this story to continue. Thousands more chapters please …. Patreon here I come.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love both the series you are writing. Love the pacing and everything. We kind of missed out on the Tess/Natalie date with tess showing her around the mage guild but maybe that can be explained with a cancelation from one of them or smth because of the school or delve or smth. I can't wait for both series next release!

wieserman1wieserman18 months ago

i think this is 1 of my favorite series ii folloow

Messy_NessyMessy_Nessy7 months ago

I absolutely love the thought and strategy you put into characters abities and reasoning that results in practicality that even i as a reader dont think of is amazing.

And that was by far the best sequence of character writing I've ever read im not joking, the way you used the natures of the characters to take events in unexpected ways but still making total sense was bordering on mastermind level intricacy and then spinning that around into a LOVE TRIANGLE AAAAA I could read a whole book series like this

ZZchromosomeZZchromosome3 months ago

"We're going to have such a reputation at Tenet," Sofia said. "A team of five women, all dressed in slutty gear. Can you imagine?"

-

Hehheh... tell me more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwinterwhereof@winterwhereof
Patreon: If you enjoy my writing and want to read ahead, consider subscribing to my Patreon. I'd love to make writing a career and any support helps me toward that goal. <<Patrons receive early-release chapters and a discord role>>. Schedule/Updates: I write two long ongoing ...