Dungeons and Dicks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geri looked at me for a moment, surprised. And then because she knows what a sneaky bastard I am, she thought she'd better know more before she agreed. "Who or what is it?" she whispered.

"Cock vampire."

She snorted. "Let me guess..."

"Yep, but here's the twist: You make him cum, his character dies."

"Oh you are fucking evil."

"Aren't I?"

Geri just nodded and stood back, saying, "Yes," in answer to multiple questions.

"I hereby deputize you as assistant DM. I may make comments, but it's your show now."

I saw Mark lean over to Penny and nudge her. "Just so you know, whatever he's up to, this is new."

"Martin," Geri said, "Ash wakes up slowly, his head still clouded. He can see and think clearly enough, but he knows he could not concentrate sufficiently for his magical arts."

Martin played along, tugging at his wrists for good measure.

"Ah yes, your wrists," purred Geri, still just standing a ways back from our noob, making no pose or gesture. "You swiftly realize that bands around them, though attached to substantial chains, are somehow elastic and would not hold him if he worked at them."

Martin shrugged, "Really? Okay."

He started to slip one loose and Geri called out sharply, "Stop! As soon as the band so much as tugs in the slightest to come off your wrist, your whole body dances with eldritch electricity. It is all quite painful, but the arm that you were starting to work free is now completely numb, and will be for a while."

"Noted," Martin said. "Ash will avoid that in future."

Geri chuckled. Where had she gotten that little idea from? The manacles had been a joke, one that I had used once, for one encounter, one night. Now it seemed that Geri had at least put some forethought into their next appearance.

"The door to the chamber opens and a voluptuous female enters," Geri went on, finally moving toward Martin in a slinky gait. "Her skin is white as driven snow, her lips glitter like rubies, her hair is blonde as gold... and her eyes are as black as night," she added forebodingly.

"Her lush, hypnotic curves are clad in rich, chocolate brown leathers. Both the ankle-length pants and her vest seem sewn onto her body. Polished to a gleam, they actually creak a little as she moves, they are so tight. 'Welcome, Lunch, to your delicious doom,' she says with more affection and warmth layering her voice than Ash feels he has ever heard in his life. As she takes another step toward him, she somehow without effort lets the impossibly tight leather vest flow off of her body, freeing a pair of tits that, in Ash's current mental fog, seem to be his exact personal favorite size and shape."

Geri matched word to deed and pulled her tee off over her head and discarded it languidly. From the look in Martin's eyes, glued as they were to her bouncy mounds and their weird, wonderful, cherry-red nipples, he was finding them pretty perfect at the moment.

Ash leaned forward, apparently involuntarily, and the chains brought his arms to a halt. He grinned up at them, then returned his gaze to the inexorably approaching vampire.

Geri narrated her advance. "She slinks forward, a vision of shapeliness, but profoundly creepy with her dead white skin," she purred.

With elegant grace, the vampire ran a finger over Ash's lips, then downward, trailing away just before she reached his belt. Then she knelt with impossible grace, pushing his knees apart and nestling between them.

"The woman looks up at you and smiles broadly," Geri said. "As she does so, you catch sight of the fangs in her mouth, sharp and long."

Martin was into it enough to react viscerally. "Oh, shit! Hey, that's..." He squirmed backward on the bench.

"Be calm, my delicious lunch," the vampire smiled. "These," she said, tapping the fangs, "are not for you. This is," she added, sticking out her tongue and swaying it back and forth.

Ash relaxed... slightly.

The vampire tugged softly at the wizard's trousers, unbuckling his belt and slipping the fly open.

I heard a giggle from Penny I did not quite understand for a moment. For the briefest of flashes, I saw skin and figured she was laughing at Martin apparently being a commando kind of guy.

"Whoa," said Tess, from her spot leaning on the wall.

Geri froze for a moment, then turned, breaking character to stare at Penny's diminutive form. "Girl, how do you...?" she asked somewhat rhetorically.

You may remember that early on, I'd been disappointed for the ladies that while Mark at least was above average, no one among us was sporting a seriously big dick? I had felt that in a story as crazy as we were experiencing, one of us ought to have one.

Enter Martin Fucking Davis.

Geri turned back to him, getting her act back together. "Well, you are rather a big lunch, aren't you," she said in the vampire's sensual hiss. Then she leaned down and drew her tongue up the long expanse. Ash trembled as she circled his head leisurely several times before finally planting a kiss on that bulbous knob.

Martin wasn't freakishly enormous, just really, really big. He measurably outreached Mark's seven inches, and more to the point, was way thicker around than any of the rest of us. A bright blue vein stood out, snaking up its length, and Geri's tongue snaked out to trace its length downward. Honestly, I'd seen a porno or two featuring guys with smaller dicks. I suddenly perceived that Martin even tanned in the nude.

I figured that Penny had likely seen his cock in another woman's mouth of course, since they were dirty, perverted swingers, not normal people like the rest of us, but I looked her way for a moment.

She had nestled up to Craig and Anne, with Anne in the middle. Her shoulder pressed against the much taller woman's upper arm. Since I was paying attention, I just heard her whisper, "I've never sat back and just watched before like this. I've always been busy, if I was even in the same room. You people are dirty perverts..." Anne chuckled, and Penny rested her head against her shoulder.

The vampire seemed to have steeled herself to attack the big bronze rod, and slid her lips around it, noisily sucking it into her mouth. Ash let out a low, stuttering moan as she took him into her mouth, and he shifted his hips around, unable to contain the burst of stimulation.

The cold, white, beautiful fingers caressed and stroked the plentiful expanse of still exposed shaft while her head bobbed up and down hungrily on him.

Hungrily? Either Geri had forgotten that this was going to kill Martin's character, or she was saving it for a surprise. That just wasn't fair, Ash deserved a chance... and I wanted him to have to deal with the problem while he was having his fun. It would make the role-play more in depth. Geri had great creativity, but needed to learn more of the art of being a DM.

"Ash probably thinks at first that this is the best dungeon monster ever," I said suddenly, in my deepest narrator voice, "but he suddenly realizes that his life-energy, his very soul, is being sucked out of him in this glorious fashion. He instinctively knows that should he orgasm, he will surely and without question... DIE! Dum dum DUM!"

Mark snorted. "Nice touch," he said, and we fist-bumped.

"Oh come on," Martin gasped, "you really... mean... that?" The vampire was really going to town on him now, upping her efforts as the danger was revealed.

Before I could finish laughing enough to reply, Geri let him slip fee of her mouth to speak. "Serious," she said, pumping her hand... both hands actually, furiously as she spoke. "When Ash nuts, he dies!" she hissed dramatically, and leant back down to suck him in again.

The sudden re-appearance of Plot let Martin rally his concentration for a minute. "Oh, come on! I like this character. He's cool." He looked like he wanted to say more, but the vampire did something to him inside her mouth and he gasped.

Ash slumped back on the bench and sighed, "Totally worth it..."

The vampire continued her assault and Ash, who was apparently a moaner himself, was letting us all know that The End Was Near.

"Shanora bursts into the chamber," Tess shouted, suddenly stepping forward.

What the fuck? I hadn't... I mentally balled up the script and went with it. I just held out my hand in sardonic invitation to continue.

"'What the nine hells,' she begins, then takes in the tableau in horror," Tess exclaimed. "'Oh no, a succubus!"

Geri popped up off that big cock with a look of confused irritation. "Hey! How are you supposed..."

"I'll allow it," I said quickly. "This looks fun."

Geri looked back at me, her frustration quickly giving way to the realization that this was, in fact, becoming a bit epic. She hissed at Shanora.

"The moment she pops off of Ash's cock, Shanora wields her wand of lightning bolts," snapped Tess, waving her hand dramatically. "Kaboom!" she laughed.

I rolled some dice, for show of course. "Ash is momentarily blinded and deafened by the blast right in from of him. The Cock Vampire spasms in agony and collapses to the dungeon floor, still as death itself." Almost everyone laughed at the phrase 'Cock Vampire'.

Geri dramatically fell away from Martin and rolled to a stop on the carpet, hamming up her death. The little show-off made sure she posed herself to give everyone a very nice show of her topless form.

"Thank you, Shanora... I think," Ash said, more than a little conflicted at the abrupt cessation of activities. I suspected that his disappointment would be short-lived.

Shanora strutted toward him slowly. "My," she said, as if freshly shocked, "I should not be surprised to see such impressive wood to sprouting from a half-ent, I suppose." I'll admit, that drew a howl or two of laughter from the peanut gallery. Geri tried to remain 'dead', but her silent giggles sent ripples of vibration through her upthrust boobies.

Even Martin, who I am sure had heard his share of 'wood' jokes in his life, was mildly amused.

"Ah, quite so, my lady sorceress. I thank you again, but perhaps you could find a way to release these magical bonds that hold me so that I may cover myself... or perhaps alternatively thank you more extravagantly?" the wizard said with a hopeful leer, getting quickly on board the path of the new train.

"Fickle slut," murmured the dead vampire, clearly meaning Martin.

"Ohh... I don't think you will need to loose the bonds to thank me properly," Shanora mused with a smile. She crossed her arms and tugged upward on the pink knit dress, I mean 'black robes', tugging them over her head and off, presenting herself to Ash in nothing but a gorgeous new demi-cup bralette that lifted her magnificent breasts from beneath and did not quite reach to cover her soft, delicious nipples. The dark blue of the bra matched that of one of her favorite thongs, which graced her hips and nestled between the smooth, luxurious cheeks of her ass. I heard Anne oooh at the new bra. I hadn't even seen the damn thing before. I had thought I was hard again already, but I had been wrong...

Tess had certainly put her best foot forward for our new party members, and she looked like a winning lottery ticket. Martin sure had won one, and he looked like he knew it.

Shanora stood before him and caressed his cheek. "Oh my dear colleague, your skin is pallid and cold. The monster had drained your energies close to death. I fear that you still teeter in the verge. I must restore your life force."

I wondered how this was going to go. My wife had always been the best at fellatio among the women. No one said it, but everyone knew it. She had a gift. Would she demonstrate it here and now? I wondered if even she could deep-throat that fucking dowel of half-ent cock.

But she had other plans.

Shanora reached down, pressing the palm of her hand atop Ash's straining, recently denied cock. Her fingers draped straight down to surround his shaft. The tips pressed lightly around the middle of his rod, then she dragged them upward and off the top. With a smile, she gently touched her hips, and slid the thong down and off, dangling her breasts in Ash's face as she bent.

Ash's hands worked somewhat involuntarily at the shackles, and Shanora gently stilled them. "There is much power in those. I will have to work to remove them safely, and you need more important care first."

Then she kneeled on the bench, astride him, nestling his face between her breasts. Ash's mouth eagerly found its way to an exposed nipple and he sucked greedily.

Shanora's hands found their way to his agonizingly engorged cock. She rose and guided it to her obviously dripping snatch and let herself slide downward.

I watched in utter, aroused fascination as that seemingly enormous cock slid between her folds and she had to actually work her way downward onto him.

If you had told me three months before that I'd watch this with such excitement and anticipation, instead of becoming instantly violent... I'd have probably become instantly violent. But the fact was, I did. I wasn't humiliated, I was arrogant.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have been able to stand watching, if I weren't doing regularly too...

With a groan from both their lips, Shanora settled herself fully on top of Ash's lap. She only rested there for a moment, before she began to rise and fall, and from my angle, I could see that cock appear and disappear again, and her body language told me how thrilled she was, not just at the attention from that new, giant tube of meat, but from the eyes she felt on her as well.

I knew that Tess felt the same way, we all probably did, but watching our friends LARPing with each other was fun, and erotic, and exciting to me. Watching my spouse LARPing with another guy was wildly more intense... thrilling more than fun. It was danger made safe by the circumstances, like a really big rollercoaster.

She rode him softly, knowing how on the edge he must be, and Shanora clearly wanted her ride to last. She gasped with almost every time she took that cock inside her again.

Ash was going to be a popular ride, an E Ticket, if you will, I thought jealously. I was not darkly jealous of him and Tess, but happily jealous of his impending popularity.

Shanora could not contain herself for long, it seemed. She'd been pretty turned on herself to start. Her pace increased and she flexed her hips eagerly. Soon, both of them were breathing heavily, smiling sweatily at each other, and the sounds of their approval were delicious.

"I'm not going to last," Ash gasped. "Where? In you? Or..."

"In!" groaned Shanora, interrupting him hastily. "Do it!"

Ash just moaned happily and wrapped his finger around the chains holding up his arms. We all were practically holding our breath...

Then Geri rose up almost unnaturally. She isn't actually magic of course, but goddamn that girl has some amazingly strong abs! Up she rose, and stepped quickly behind Tess, who was, um... not paying attention. She laid her hands suddenly on my wife's shoulders and lightly around her neck. "The cock vampire has arisen and, surprising the sorceress, renders her unconscious!"

Tess wanted to keep going. I could absolutely see it. But this was the role-play, and the role-play had rules... rules that kept this fucked up craziness at the level of just delicious madness... instead of utter bedlam. She sighed, and slid up and off of poor Martin.

"Is this whole game nothing but torture?" the poor guy wailed, blue-balled on the verge a second time.

"Not usually," I murmured. "Just when it is really entertaining."

Tess looked askance at Geri. "I thought he said you were dead."

"He said the vampire was 'still as death itself'," Geri smirked. "I was listening carefully."

"You are evil enough to be worthy of your assistant DMship," Tess grumbled, in a voice that clearly portended that someone or someones were going to get balled fiercely later to make up for the cunt-blunting she herself was suffering at the moment. I smiled, realizing that whatever happened here the rest of the evening, I was unlikely to get much, if any, sleep that night. Tess swooned prettily and then laid herself onto the floor. She let her knees fall to one side, with her shoulders on the floor, leaving her own gorgeous peaks pointing upward in their dark blue lace display case. Her thighs were pressed together, making this display sexy, rather than lewd.

Geri turned back to her victim, and hesitated. I looked at Mark, and he looked back. We both knew she was debating whether to climb aboard and give that pony a ride for herself. But her current NPC was a cock vampire, and she knew it would need to suck him to death. That was the game, and the game's rules must be followed!

"Sleep tight, spell-bitch," the vampire hissed at Shanora. "'Succubus' indeed. When you wake, your pet will be a shriveled husk." She turned to Ash, and her voice turned to pure honey. "You are going to love this, my precious."

She leaned down and took him well into her mouth, her tongue audibly wrapping itself around his cock as she consumed it.

And she froze.

Geri sat back up suddenly, Matin's cock popping free. She sat there on her knees, nonplussed for a few breaths.

"Well," she said, taking a breath. She looked over her shoulder at my wife. "I now know intimately what Tess tastes like."

Even Martin, who really should have been getting used to whateverus interruptus by now, laughed. Hard.

And with that, the vampire returned her attentions to the wizard. Martin clearly was not going to take long at this point. His head rolled back almost immediately, his hands working in and out of fists.

"Totally worth it," Martin gasped.

The vampire sucked.

Her lips worked around his generous shaft, its polished oaken form stretching out her mouth, clearly her favorite meal in centuries. She alternated between taking him inside her mouth and lavishing his surface with her tongue.

His time was short.

"Fuck, here it comes!" the wizard shouted, his hips bucking upward and his hands pulling the chains tight so he could grasp them together.

He had balls as big as his cock, and they apparently produced volumes, especially after being edged twice. The vampire jerked as he spewed into her mouth. And despite her manifest skill, cum still dribbled from her lips as she swallowed quickly, drawing his soul.

And then, with her thirst working to consume all he produced, he yanked the manacles from his wrists.

"Ash violently frees himself from the cuffs," Martin gasped. "As the magic lashes at him, he uses all his arts to deflect what he can down and into the vampire!"

I was fucking amazed that, at that moment of what looked like titanic release into the mouth of a woman he could only have idly imagined getting a blowjob from fifteen minutes earlier, Martin had the brain cells to rub together to make a play to save his character. I knew he had what it took to be a great player!

His arms collapsed free and he draped them over Geri's shoulders as she both continued to suckle on him and jerk in reaction to his gambit.

I found that I could speak, which surprised me, given the shock of what he had just tried.

"Ash rips the manacles from his wrists, taking nearly 300 point of damage. But given the wide open conduit the cock vampire has torn open to his life-force, most of that damage blasts down and out his cock and into her face and throat. She literally explodes."

What would Geri do with that?

Ham it up, that's what she'd do with that. She flung herself away from him, onto the floor, literally on top of Tess, who was giggling uncontrollably. She jerked several times, gasped, and lay still. Holy fuck, did the two of them lying together like that look amazing.

Penny applauded. I found that I should too, and joined her. "Martin wins the role-play prize for the night. If any of you motley crew can top that shit tonight, 'in medias cum' no less, I'll give you three levels," I laughed.