Dungeons and Dicks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin's eyes were alight. I think he might have enjoyed the D&D portion of that crazy episode almost as much as he enjoyed what the women did to him.

Okay, he enjoyed saving his character a lot, but let's not get crazy here.

I looked at him. He and Penny had tried swinging before. I figured they had not been the instigators, though. He would have been much smoother, drunk or no, when he had first brought it up.

I still didn't know how they'd actually even brought themselves to try swinging. Given what I sort of knew about the Lifestyle, as he called it (mostly from erotica and stories my dad told about people back in the 70s, allegedly not including him and mom), I just could not fathom trying it. The idea of wandering off with Anne, hot as she is, to an unoccupied bedroom during an evening cocktail party and just sexing each other up did not appeal. (It'd be awesome, but it didn't seem like something I'd feel at all good about.) I truly could not imagine putting my car keys in a bowl with the other guys and, after a night of fun D&D, taking home whichever wife pulled out my keys from the bowl, and fucking her senseless when we got there. Again, it'd be awesome in the abstract, but was not appealing if I thought about it in real terms about real people.

When this night was done, I'd take my wife home and fuck her senseless. It was going to be awesome.

Later.

After we left.

After another couple hours of D&D and crazy sexual performance for each other.

I was glad we weren't a bunch of weirdos like swingers.

----------

Thanks for continuing this tale. As always, thanks for your kind votes, favorites and follows. Mostly, I really want to hear in the comments how this ridiculous, implausible tale is going in your mind! The last chapter is ready, and should be posted soon, so stay tuned!