Dungeons and Drunk Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
The game continues, and things get harder.
18.1k words
4.78
14.8k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

***

You know those nights where you close your eyes at one AM, and you wake up at nine AM like no time whatsoever has passed. You just blinked and it's mid morning? That was what happened to me. It's disorienting for those first few seconds, and as I remembered why I was on the couch, a brief panic set in.

I jumped off the seat, sending my blanket flying. I looked behind me, and saw that Ashley was gone, her bedding folded and stacked neatly on the other end of the couch.

In the time it took for my heart to stop hammering its way out of my ribcage, I heard voices from the kitchen, girlish giggles and deeper, male laughter. What, was I the last one up?

With a fading rush of adrenaline coursing in my body, I was wide awake. I made my way towards the voices, only pausing when I realized they were talking about me.

"Naw, he's a good guy. A great one, really. But when he and Cierra broke up so badly last year, well... he never really recovered, socially." That was Ben, his oddly deep voice easily identifiable.

"Oh, right. I heard about that... and we're in college. So, us hearing about a high school breakup... must have been super messy." I think that was Kaitlyn.

Theo answered. "Yeah. Look, don't bring it up, don't ask him about it. He says he's over her, but... I kinda doubt it."

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Theo. Look, when a girl tries to stab you, no matter how much history you've got with her, it is time to move the hell on. I hear they've got her on some better meds now, and I wish Cierra all the best in the future. I equally wish that she stay the fuck away from me. Those last couple of weeks with her was hellish, like living through a horror movie. Or a tsundere anime.

I almost walked in to express my indignance, but the next couple of sentences stopped me. Coming as it did from meek and mild Jayne, the shock of it glued my feet to the floor. "But, a whole year? God, his balls have got to be all backed up. I was gonna blow him, but now I'm worried he'd drown me in cum."

While I recovered from that blow, Kaitlyn picked up where Jayne had left off. "I'll help. Two heads are better than one, right?"

The laughter from the girls was expected, the same humor from my male friends less so. Even less anticipated was Ben saying, "Hell, yeah."

The laughter died down, and I found myself only managing another half step before someone else spoke, halting me again. "So, he's in there on the couch. I mean, if you two are serious, I can't think of a better way to wake up than two girls getting their gobble on." Aw, thanks Theo. Awkward as hell, but thanks. Makes up for your earlier lack of faith in me.

I turned around, and headed for the downstairs bathroom. There was no way I could face them without showing some sign I'd overheard, I needed to let that have some room to breathe before I faced them. Aggravating, because I'd intended to take a shower directly after my morning piss, but the entrance to the stairs was in the kitchen. All the downstairs bathroom had was a toilet and a sink.

Still, I scrubbed my face, combed my hair and brushed my teeth, after sink washing my junk. I should be presentable, but I did want to get out of yesterday's clothes before too much longer.

Meanwhile, I had to wonder about the overheard conversation. It seemed that both ladies and both gentlemen had not formed any attachments, considering the ease with which they were discussing double teaming my johnson. It may have only been a joke, but it boded well for what I'd tentatively termed "Plan B" in my head. I still wasn't fully comfortable with Ash's late night ruminating, but I did see her logic. Reason just had a hard time competing with emotions. I didn't want her getting stuffed by either of my friends, and banging one of hers seemed little compensation, not to mention some kind of visceral betrayal I didn't think I could bring myself to do to her.

Also, the lack of two voices, Ashley and Violet, was something else that bothered me. Where were those two? Hopefully making up from their argument last night.

I walked back into the living room and made my way straight to the kitchen, refreshed and determined not to eavesdrop anymore.

There the four of them were, sitting around the bar, the game debris from last night still occupying the big table. No one blushed when I walked in, so I assumed they hadn't continued to talk about me.

Still, they should have been embarrassed, at least a little. Theo was in an undershirt and boxers, Ben in just his undies and his glasses. Kaitlyn was wearing the v-neck shirt Theo had on last night, and clearly nothing else. And then there was Jayne.

I saw her in a new frame of reference, too, after hearing what came out of her mouth this morning, as well as watching her antics last night. The cute little thing had a certain innocent charm to her now that I knew the nice girl act was just a veneer over a girl capable of being so dirty once she let her guard down a little. Her short, light brown hair was uncombed, a tousled look that suggested she'd just crawled out of a busy night in bed. The pink shirt she'd been wearing last night had a sprinkling stain on her chest, that I could guess had been left by Ben at some point. She wore pink panties as well, and that was where she got me. She sat on the bar, while everyone else occupied stools, her legs wide, those simple cotton undies molding themselves to her mound and its creases. I might have stopped in my tracks to stare.

The barely clothed group wished me a good morning, and I did eventually respond. "Hey guys. Have a good night?"

Theo nodded, grinning the grin of a man who'd laid pipe recently. Ben gave me two thumbs up, and Jayne giggled and closed her legs a little, narrowing the tantalizing window to her vulva. Kaitlyn flashed a smile and a wink, hopping off the bar stool in a way that left no doubt as to what she wasn't wearing under the shirt. It rode up, I caught a flash of a honey colored triangle as the shirt lifted, and when she put feet on the ground, her chest jiggled in the way that only the braless ones do. Theo's shirt settled back down to near her knees, and she offered me some coffee.

"Oh, I'll get it," I said, but she shushed me and waved at the vacated bar stool.

"It's no problem. Think of it as my thanks for getting us out of the situation with the guardian last night." She wiggled her way over to the pot, asking me how I liked my coffee.

I sat there with the mug, while she pulled a chair from the table to join the discussion already on progress. I hadn't contributed, probably still on my heels from everyone's lack of attire. They paid it no mind, and I was eventually becoming numb to it.

"So, when you hit level three, you have to make some choices. That's for almost every class, by the way. Bards have to pick a college to study, barbarians get to choose their path, clerics get something for their dominion..." Ben was talking to them about leveling up their characters.

The girls seemed fascinated, and asked about their options. I sipped coffee and wondered if hotter girls had ever played this game... probably not. A lull hit and I asked about the conspicuous absence of the other two ladies.

"Yeah, Violet got up way early, and was doing some DM work over there. Oh, she said we all got level two from last night's session, she'd let us do the level up thing in camp, seeing as it's just a couple of stat boosts." Theo said. "Awful generous of her, honestly."

Ben nodded. "Yeah, no way that golem was worth a whole level. But, hey, I'll take the extra HP. Us magic users need all the help we can get in that department. She said we'd have to go back to town to get third level, though. I was explaining why..."

"Then Ash came in, all green faced and pukey, and Vi took her upstairs to nurse her. They've been gone for a while..." Jayne shrugged, and the pink shirt rippled across her chest, drawing my eyes. C-cup, I guessed.. "...but if anyone knows about how to beat a hangover, it's Vi. She's experienced."

I sipped my coffee and contemplated my next move. How to get rid of these people... I could just tell the boys that playtime was over, get some digits from the girls and get out. Easy. But the ladies were a different problem. Complicated by the fact that I was actually quite enjoying their presence. Very easy on the eyes. I kept glancing at Kaitlyn, curious to see if that honey furred puss was going to peek at me again. Or if that v neck had shifted to the side a little so I could see more of the swells it was barely covering.

They continued to talk about the game, too, which was drawing me back in. I started to figure out how we fit together as a party. Me and Kaitlyn were dps, Ash was our tank, our medic was Jayne, and Theo and Ben were support, and sometimes dps and healing. Ben in particular was going to get good at AOE damage, Theo at applying buffs... It was a good group. And I'd almost forgotten someone was keeping a wizard in their pocket, if Vi decided to keep the NPC around. Or if the luscious, redheaded Marla made a reappearance.

Someone should find out if she was coming back. She worked at a hospital, I think.

Wait, no, we're trying to get the occupancy of this house down to just two, not adding any more bodies. Too late, I realized, as Jayne's phone buzzed on the countertop.

"Marla napped at work, she's heading over with some red bulls. Hang on... let me send her a list... we could use some more white claw, too. Anything else we can get her to pick up?"

Theo looked thoughtful. "Breakfast? I'll pay."

Ben said something about beers, he detested white claw, in all of its various flavors. There was a discussion, during which I downed the last of my coffee, and excused myself.

They weren't leaving, it was becoming quite plain. And I'd be the bad guy if I suggested we postpone our morning session. So I headed upstairs, to get changed and maybe shave...

Much later, I'd be glad for all of the above, as well as my discovery upstairs. At that exact moment, though, I was feeling pretty down, trudging up the stairs and trying to make the best of a bad situation, to find the silver lining in it all.

On the one hand, no one would find out about me and Ashley entering a new level of sibling bonding. That was good. On the other hand, said bonding could not continue until they were gone. That was bad. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't register the noises coming out of Ash's room until I was actually passing it. I glanced inside, out of passing curiosity, she hardly ever left her door open.

There was a damp towel hanging from a doorknob. Another one near her bed. And there was a damp Ashley, quaking under the mouth of a goth girl at her crotch.

I didn't slow my step, because time slowed for me. I saw them from the side, my sister completely nude. It was the first time I'd actually seen her in this state... my eyes snapped a picture that I could see again whenever I closed my eyes. Gorgeous, perky tits, her own hand squeezing one out of shape, her stomach muscles tensed up in a bar as she shook. Her face was scrunched, her back arched toward the dark head between her legs, and she was making muted whimpers through clenched lips.

Of Violet, I saw very little. She had her knees tucked under her, her chest to the bed, her plump ass in the air. Hands gripped Ashley's thighs, and her face was hidden by my sister's legs.

I achieved the relative safety of my room, and heard Ashley finish, louder cries escaping her. They wound down, and words were exchanged.

"God... Vi... Jesus, stop... you're gonna give me an aneurysm."

"Mm. Betcha feel better, though."

"I do. Holy shit..."

"My turn."

"Gimme a sec. Hey, close that door? Someone could just wander by..."

I heard feet on carpet and a click, then silence.

I took a moment to try to figure out how I felt about all of that...

On the one hand, incredibly turned on. On the other hand, incredibly turned on. Hey, I'm eighteen, what do you expect? Light breezes turn me on. But my sister going bisexual, in front of me? I could have humped a hole in an iron plate.

New strategies for the rest of the day forming, I stripped, resisted the urge to whack one out, and got dressed in a manner befitting the occasion. Gray sweatpants and a tank top. I checked the mirror, I looked good, muscles out, hair in place. And my hog shifted under the gray fleece, easily out there for all to see that wanted to look.

I left, as quietly as I could, and went out into the hall, ignoring how Violet sounded in the throes of passion, muted as it was by the door. That's how Ash wanted to play this? Fine. I could play a role. Better than her, I'd bet.

***

I didn't want to share my sister. I was already sharing her. I didn't want anyone else but her. But, since she was having her fun, I might as well have some of my own. Granted, I might not have been thinking completely straight. My horny dial was all the way up to 10, tainted with a more subtle sting of betrayal. But seriously, I did know... I mean come on, I'm not going to marry her. We didn't live in that kind of state, for one. But it would have been nice for our relationship to have lasted longer than eight hours without immediate infidelity. Despite everything else, I still wanted her. I just had to redraw the lines of exactly HOW I wanted her. With some difficulty, I made my decision.

So, I figured I needed some potions from the treasure room. I snuck down the hallway, past the door behind which my sister was tonguing her friend to a speedy climax, I assumed. Sounded like it, anyway. I entered the inner sacred temple, the holiest of holies, Mom and Dad's room.

I was after three things here. The first one was on Mom's side of the bed. Now, if you ask how I knew where to find this, I'd have to lie to you. Suffice to say that it's hard to hide anything at all in a household, let alone in an unlocked drawer, second from the top of the nightstand.

I found three different flavors of lube, and I pocketed them all, gingerly shuffling around a few handheld objects to do so. Next, around to dad's side of the bed. Same drawer, and the goal here was a small bottle of little blue pills. Dad made no secret of the fact he had a stock of Viagra around. It behooved him not to, in case something went wrong... the medics would need to know if there was an incident, and he wasn't exactly an otherwise healthy man. However, this bottle was half full, and the other three were still all wrapped up from their arrival in the mail. I assumed he took one with him to Canada, so he'd be fine.

Now, I know what you're going to say. Eighteen year old kids don't need Viagra! Well, usually, that is true. But today was rapidly edging into uncharted territory, and even us kids have our limits. Limits easily extended by one of these blue wonders and about a half hours worth of rest.

I very specifically wanted no limits today.

The third thing was access to dad's shaver. Not as important as the other two, but I got by on disposable blades and cheap ass shaving cream. This machine, a Braun, was a thing of beauty, and would leave me baby smooth in mere seconds. I also helped myself to some of his cologne and aftershave. While I was there, it was better than the scents I tended to purchase for myself, the real Calvin Klein as opposed to the knock off stuff I got by the pint at the flea market.

Then I let myself back out of the Sanctum and slipped downstairs. Sounded like Violet was peaking, so I'd beat the clock, but barely. Had some things to do before the Luscious Lesbians came down from their Licentious Liaison.

Plan A had been to just get rid of our guests. I liked Plan A, it was simple. But it wouldn't work anymore. Plan B was to throw a red herring or two, to get people off our scent. It involved both me and my sister randomly screwing one each of our guests, then sending them away. It wasn't really viable anymore, either. Well, it COULD still work, but I'd come up with a third, much better, option. Plan C was newly hatched and still highly improvisational, but it was equally simple to plan A, just a few more moving parts.

Everyone fucks everyone. No judgment, no rumors, and just this one weekend. After that, no one talks about anything, because the depravity of all parties would be too much to bring up in polite society.

As I got downstairs, I was glad to see I wasn't the only one who'd had the idea. Well, they hadn't put as much thought into it. But they were clearly on board. That's good, it would save me some time persuading them to give into their horny impulses, if they were already indulging in them.

Theo was running his hands under Jayne's pink shirt, standing between her opened knees as she sat on the bar. She had her hand in his boxers. Neither seemed to notice me, or the other pair behind them. Ben was sitting with the blonde Kaitlyn, the two of them had their mouths attached, I assume touching each other's tonsils. This was a symmetrical swap from the pairings last night. I nodded in approval.

I stopped and emptied my pockets into a handy drawer near the stairs, and then announced my presence. "Don't mind me, folks." Ben jumped away from the blonde, Kaitlyn attempted to regain her composure, straightening her shirt and smoothing her hair.

Theo slowly withdrew his hands, and spread them at me in apology. "Dude... I'm sorry..."

I shrugged and walked to the fridge. "No problem, my man. Gotta get your groove on when you can, right?"

Jayne went bright red, and hopped off Theo's lap, leaving him tenting his boxers. Theo had a big one, easily the largest of anyone I'd ever seen in the showers. Of course, gym showers never showed anyone in their best light, and Theo was casting a shadow with that monolith. Good, girls liked 'em big. Don't they? I'm sure there's a limit, and he might be on the edge.

Jayne came up to me, as I got out some juice. "Hey, I'm so sorry. It's rude, when the numbers are so uneven... well. Violet will be down soon, I'm sure. She'd love to, um. Play. With you."

I shook my head. "She's busy. I think she and my sister have been making up." I emphasized those last two words, and Jayne looked worried.

"Those two? Again? Oh, hell."

"Again?" I probed, pouring juice.

"Yeah, they... um. Were a thing for a little bit. Until it blew up."

"News to me."

"Oh, I know. They kept it pretty low-key until the blowup. Ashley was-" Coming down the stairs. Jayne stopped, almost mid word. I was afraid those teeth had clacked shut on her tongue.

I made sure to get Jayne's eyes back on me. "Hey, text me later? I'm really curious."

She flushed again, and nodded. "Still, sorry."

"I said, no sweat. I mean it. You want to blow both of them in the kitchen, I have zero issues with that. If I don't want to see it, there's other rooms. If I do want to see it, I hope you don't mind me watching. If you do mind, just tell me, and I'll go elsewhere."

She gave me a quizzical look, and slowly wandered away. I saw her pull Kaitlyn off to the side a moment later.

Ashley wasn't looking at me, deliberately. I could tell. She fixed herself some coffee and walked back to her spot from last night at the table.

I had to admit, she was the best dressed in the room so far. Her hair was still damp, but loose, no ponytail today. That, in and of itself was a rarity, her gorgeous long brown hair was hardly ever free of constraint. She was wearing a... I don't know what girls call it. A thin, low cut top, with spaghetti straps and a low hem, past the waist. A cami? Sounds right. It had some kind of geometric pattern on it, earth tones on beige fabric. Her shorts were dark green, the whole thing just went together. She looked gorgeous, outshining the other girls in the room, despite showing far less skin.