Dungeons and Drunk Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right guys. I've given you enough time, I have to go mind the other half of the party. One more attempt. Make it good."

Jayne had been getting a mischievous look going, ever since we'd brought up divine intervention in the strategy huddle. She dropped a wink, and said, "I've got this one."

She left the card table and walked to face Violet, still standing above us on the landing. "So, I'm going to pray."

VI looked amused. "Do tell. So that'll be a wisdom check-"

Jayne stopped her dead, by lowering her pink panties to the floor. The shirt followed. "Orgismia, hear me!" She fell to her knees, one hand up in the air, beseeching, the other diving for her crotch. "I don't know if you can reach us here... uhn.... On this plane, or whatever... mmm.... But I beg, I cry out for you! Help us!" She said other things, went on for quite a bit, but I was distracted, and don't really remember her exact speech.

She writhed, she wiggled, her hand a blur. Jayne kept her eyes on Violet, frigging herself to a froth. Ashley and I only had a view of her from the back, but it was hypnotizing nonetheless, tense buttocks flexing, her back arching. Violet was entranced, her knuckles white on the bannister, watching the girl's devotion. Ashley was shocked, her mouth wide open, her fingers twitching. I do remember how the 'prayer' ended.

"Please... goddess.... Oh! I'm cumming... for you... please... oh, oh, oh! Let this body please you, free us from this plaaaaa-" She stiffened, she gasped, she lowered her outstretched hand to prop her up as she quivered and moaned. Gasping, she crumpled forward, prostrating in front of Violet.

Violet let out a breath, and shook her head. "Holy shit. Not what I had in mind at all. Wow. Okay. Um. Excellent role play. I'm going to... yeah. No dice needed, that was a success."

Jayne flipped her hair back to look up at Violet. I couldn't see her expression, but it rattled Vi, who shivered while taking in a deep breath. Ashley and I exchanged a look, and our hands found each other's. She had a tremble in her lip and a hungry cast to her eyes. I think I was just breathing through my mouth, practically drooling. One of the hottest things I'd witnessed up to this point in my life.

"Right. So, you sink into the black ground, and you can come upstairs now."

She stayed there, watching us, as we gathered up Jayne's crumpled form. Ashley helped her into her panties, I held out her shirt. "Good job," I said as she pulled it over her head. "Inspired. Could I get... I don't know, a replay of that later?"

Jayne blinked bright, happy eyes at me. "Yeah, definitely. God, I love this game."

***

Violet told us we couldn't speak about what happened down there, and led us back to the group.

Seating arrangements had changed, everyone was on one side of the table, staring at a piece of paper. Ben didn't look up, and spoke. "We can't figure it out. I guess..." I plucked the page from his hands. "Hey! I... you're back! How?"

On the page was a hand written... riddle? "The between space. The dark world, it's queen. Your inner light will guide you there and back. Seek joy in the flower. Heed the wind."

Violet had made some major changes to the adventure. I was impressed. Since Ben was occupying my old chair, I slipped into his. Jayne took her old seat back, and Ashley sat across from us, where Theo had been. Our dice and characters landed on the table. We said nothing.

Violet assumed the position behind the screen. "Just as you express your frustration, the shadows behind you bubble and moan. Your fallen members rejoin you, expelled from the corners of the room where the light doesn't reach, like they were birthed from the dark." A glint in her green eyes, and she leaned forward. "Jayne... do you always remove your armor when you... pray?"

Jayne nodded. "Metal corsets are really restrictive. But there's an easy release catch..."

"Well, then, Jayne appears without her armor. The other two are unchanged, but shaken."

A slow smile spread on Jaynes face. "Okay. So I'm naked?"

"Well, unless you're wearing anything under the armor..."

"We have established that I definitely do not." She popped up out of the chair next to me, and discarded her shirt. "There. Got a role to play, right?" She stepped out of her panties and sat back down, hands firmly at her side, a nervous smile on her face, along with a bright blush.

The whole table took a deep breath. I took in Jayne. Firm, perky breasts, tiny pebbles for nipples, a bubblegum pink color. She was as bereft of hair as she'd described her character to be, and her belly trembled as I ran my eyes across it. I may have said something involuntary. "Beautiful," or something similar.

"Thank you, Victor," Jayne said, and put a hand on my leg. "Well? Everyone get a good look? Come on, let's play."

Jayne and I carried on a whispered conversation, as the game progressed forward. A sentence here and there, long minutes in between.

"So, how do you like being the center of attention?"

"I think I like it. REALLY like it." After a long discussion with the rest of the party got too involved, she leaned over to me again. "Vic, should I... take care... of this for you?' The sweatpants were really no barrier, it felt like her fingers were directly on my cock. Couldn't blame her, it had been poking up since her disrobing.

She didn't wait for an answer, and I was unable to speak for several moments. When I did manage to catch her ear, I told her to stop. She nodded and withdrew her hand. Only to place it firmly in her own lap.

"Why?" It was several minutes later, but I followed the thread of our conversation easily.

"Everyone noticed. And I like these pants." Everyone HAD noticed her rubbing me, they were still noticing her rub herself. My boys just glanced and looked away, slight grins on their faces. Ashley stared, eyes wide and lip trembling again. Marla actually leaned forward to get a better view. Our DM was stumbling through her words, and descriptions were getting more sparse, less detail filled. Kaitlyn seemed to be the most chill among the ladies, she saw, her eyes lingered and returned, but she didn't seem to let it affect her otherwise.

"Should just take them off, then." Jayne whispered back. "Your character isn't wearing any..."

"Not ready for that yet."

She smiled. "Yet."

Among other things going on, besides dice rolling and rooms explored, Ben was trying to make inroads with Marla on his right. She seemed indifferent to his advances, eyes on my flagpole and Jayne's flagrant personal massage. Theo kept Kaitlyn busy, the two of them stealing kisses and squeezes like Jayne and I were swapping whispers. And Ashley and Violet were all alone, with nobody to play with, except themselves. Violet... It was hard to say. I think she was playing with herself, that is, using the DM screen to hide her arm movements, but she was sneaky about it. Ash just simmered, getting angrier and hornier with every turn.

"I knew I picked the right girl for the mission," I said much later.

"Am I doing it right?"

"Bet. Five stars. Exceeded expectations. But I did tell you to distract just the two of them, not the whole room."

"What's the next step?" She asked, brown eyes on me, her body trembling.

That was a hard one to answer. A lot of moving pieces. Ideally, however... "Someone does more than make out with one of them. And the other one, too."

"Mm. Could blow up."

"Maybe. Don't think so."

We didn't speak for a while longer. Then she nudged me. "Ash and Ben."

I looked. They'd both been stymied at extracurricular activities, loose ends getting more worked up as the day wore on. They were making eyes at each other, smiles and winks across the table. "Sure," I said back. "But Violet..."

"Got her." Jayne brought up her hand and slowly licked a wet finger clean, while staring at our DM, who actually fumbled her dice, cursing as she dove to keep one from rolling off the table.

"Hey."

"Mm?"

"You bring enough to share with the class?"

She laughed out loud and returned her finger to her cleft. Then she let me have a little taste, quickly when people were happy with a skill check elsewhere. Delicious.

Then, the table erupted in dismay. A trap disarming had gone poorly, and animated guardians menaced us. We got lost in combat.

By now, people had grown somewhat jaded to Jayne's bare skin. Well, I hadn't, and neither had Marla, who kept making side glances. We smacked down the room's occupants quickly, and returned to methodological exploration.

***

There seemed no end to these rooms, it was always a tense moment when they entered a new one. Not every room was trapped, which didn't make it any easier. No one assumed anything. So when the light flared and a rune enveloped Kitty, they were ready.

Destin tried to dispel it, and the warforged dove across the threshold to try to physically knock her free. Fernando, the bard, was faster though, actually causing the metal monk to have to swerve to not hit him.

The warlock's spell fizzled in the blaze of superior magic, and then, there was a drifting plume of smoke where the two had been a moment ago.

***

"To the pit, then?" Theo gathered up his stuff. Kaitlyn followed with less enthusiasm.

The rest of us waved goodbye at them, and Violet seemed to shake off the daze she'd been in. "Right. So, this room, like the first one where you fell, has an extensive set of carvings on one side."

"Stay spread out," Ben said, and he pulled on Marla's sleeve. "More clues. Let's go." Ashley got up, and moved to Kaitlyn's seat, next to Ben. Violet called for intelligence checks all around, and we all actually rolled fairly well.

Violet handed us another sheet of paper. Most of it was the same, the wording altered a little here and there. "The center space. The dark plain has a mistress. Your soul, freed, will bring you back. Find answers in the lotus. Listen to the wind."

"Your translations are getting the Google translate experience," I said, after glancing at it. "Some words have multiple meanings, depending on context... so the translation is a little different each time."

Ben nodded. "Dark plain... the other one said dark world. Similar. The lotus flower..." He chewed on his thumb.

Marla got up, and went to the fridge. "Not making a whole lot of progress. This won't help with that." She brought a handful of drinks back to the table, and distributed them. "Ugh. My brain could use a break."

Violet glanced at the clock on the wall. "Almost noon. Lunch break?"

"I mean," Ashley asked, "how close to the end are we?"

Violet shrugged. "You're close in some ways, really far in others. But it could all come together any minute now."

I had an idea, but I bit my tongue. Soon, I'd mention it. Violet stood up. "Let's see if the jailbirds get out, then we'll have intermission, okay?"

She walked towards the basement, and froze in the doorway. She ran back to us. "Omigod. They're doing it."

I shrugged. "So?"

"Oo. Can I see?" Marla asked and didn't wait for an answer. She peeked around the door, and didn't come back right away.

Jayne got up and put her bare butt up on the bar, truly distracting me, at least, with her nudity. "Let 'em finish, then go talk?"

Violet took a deep breath. "I mean... yeah. Probably."

"But they won't know they're missing lunch..." Ashley said. "And those two can go for hours. Loudly."

Marla came back. "Fuck, that's a goddamn missile. What are we talking about?"

"Interrupting." Ben said. "Them. To let 'em know we're taking a break."

I got up and walked over to Jayne, putting a hand on each of her knees and watching her grin get bigger. "Way I see it... they knew you were heading their way sooner or later, Violet. Maybe they wanted to be caught." Jayne pulled me closer, the tent in my sweatpants made contact with her dewed rose petals. I was done talking, so I gave my mouth something else to do.

I heard grumblimg from Violet, and steps leading away. Faintly, after that, I heard two voices shout in surprise.

I also heard two other voices start to moan, sounding like they both had their mouths full. I snuck a quick glance, to see that Ben and Ashley were finally close enough to kiss. Good for her. Good for him, too. It still stung, but I returned my attention to Jayne, waiting for me with an open mouth. That helped a lot.

There was a long few minutes, where everyone in the kitchen breathed through their noses, or gasped for air when they could. Everyone except the one we'd all forgotten, Marla.

She sipped her Claw and watched both couples for a while. Then she made a choice, and walked over to Jayne and I.

"Hey. No, dont fucking stop." She pushed our faces back together. "Just listen. My pants are a goddamn swamp. And it's both of your fault. So... I'm here to collect. Now, the only thing I'm really asking is, do I get sloppy seconds, or do I get to be the cheese in a sandwich?" Her hands roamed between us as she talked, tweaking this, stroking that.

Jayne pulled her face away from mine. "Oh, um. I... I don't think either one is a bad idea. Marla... that tickles." She blinked. "Hang on. I might be back. If not, he's all yours." She wiggled off the counter and jogged over to a red faced Violet, re-entering the kitchen.

I would have paid good money to have known what they said to each other, but a redhead pulled me in for a kiss, and I couldn't hear with her hands on my ears.

Jayne was delicate, fragile, when she kissed, soft tongue and slow lips. Marla went hard in the paint, reminding me of Ashley's fierce kisses from last night. She started to pull me towards the stairs.

I was reluctant to go, her ass filled my hands so well, and I wanted to see how the rest of this shook out, but maybe it was for the best.

My last glimpse as I took the stairs up to my room, was that Ashley was leaning back and letting Ben nibble at her neck. She had almost leaned into Violet, who was letting Jayne kiss her. An inch more and my sister's head would impact her lover's ass...

But, I was out of sight. It'd work out, I'm sure.

***

Too chunky, Ashley had said. Fuck no, she wasn't. Not even close. Big, white tits, round and pendulous, faint areola and thick knobs for nipples. Blue veins competed with freckles for contrast. Her belly was round, sure, a gentle curve that didn't look out of place. Wide hips, a full ass, and the girl looked just delectable, a soft mound of dough I wanted to knead. She left a trail of her scrubs and underwear in the hall to my room. We were in a hurry, it seemed.

"Jayne." She said, watching me undress. "Who the fuck knew. Girl went all shameless on us, and didn't bat an eye." She idly twirled a red curl between her legs, already on my bed. Once I got rid of my clothes, I paused to let her see how much I liked looking at her. "Oh, goddamn. Ash has been keeping us away from a fucking goldmine. Bring that whopper over here."

I got onto the bed with her. "No need for that," she said, pulling my face up from her pussy. "I'm already overflowing."

"Just a taste?" I asked. "Please." I left a trail of kisses back down from where she'd let my head go. She wasn't kidding, the girl was sloppy wet. She let out a series of moans. I stayed down there, eating my fill. She wasn't protesting anymore. She was clenching her thighs around my head and tilting her pelvis up, though. I helped, grabbing both ass cheeks and lifting her off the bed. Just a little, enough so she knew I meant business.

She popped a little too soon for my taste... oh well. She made the cutest little whimpers after, and started to wiggle away from my tongue. I gave her a break, and kissed my way back up to her face. Well, that was where I intended to go. Got lost in those massive mammaries along the way. Close enough, my hips slid between her legs. I only had to hunch my back a little to bury my meat in her.

That got her to sing in another register. It was like I hit the caps lock key on the keyboard, everything got louder and stayed that way. We fucked, hard and fast, and I saw her face start to twist as she rose in pitch again. I was playing her like an instrument... I let her clench, ride out her orgasm then unspool, and I slowed my thrusts. Time for the third movement.

Her eyes were glazed, her breathing hard. I found her ear in tousled copper strands. "I'm not done with you yet."

"Jesus. Just... give me... holy..."

I rocked my hips slowly, and turned any further words she had in mind into a long, low moan. "I'll go slow, and gentle. But I won't stop."

"Goddamn... goldmine..." She grunted out. "Fucking big... boy... shoulda jumped on this...sooner... fuck..."

I grinned. Loved getting girls this incomprehensible. Preferred it when they lost words and just babbled nonsense syllables... but I'd gotten her pretty close to that. Now, as much fun as this was, it was time to gear up for the next phase of Plan C.

"Jayne, huh? Liked watching her play with herself?"

"Nnuugh. Yes. Fucking little tart. Don't even like girls. Usually."

"If she was here... what would you do to her?" I was moving a little faster now.

"Gh. Get. Her to. Take over... losing my fucking mind."

"No, what would you DO. To her."

"Eat. Snatch. Fuck. Her face. Ohgod. Ohhh. Goddd."

I reached over to a drawer on my nightstand. "Here. Pretend."

I put my pocket pussy, realistically shaped, up to her lips. Her eyes went wide as she licked the silicon. I kept my rhythm slow, teasing, and put my other hand between us to find her clit with my fingers.

Carrot top popped again, right there. She shook like she was getting electrocuted. "No. More."

"More." I said, but I pulled out of her spasming snatch. "Much more. I think it's my turn now."

She begged. "Please..."

"Please, what? Please flip you over and go to town?"

Her eyes, half closed, few open. "Oh... fuck. Yes. Yes, please."

I leaned back so she could maneuver. She got face down over my pillow, that bubble butt staring at me. I handed her the fleshlight. "Keep practicing." She held it with both hands as I stuffed her from behind, her face muffled by the fake pussy.

I let loose then, trying to put her through the headboard. She loved it, judging by her moans. I put my back into it, power and speed my top goals. She yowled after a moment or two, raising up on her arms to look back at me. "Cumming... again!" The pocket pussy rolled down to bump into my knees.

She collapsed, face first, into the bed. I was getting there myself, her arched back and tightening vagina changing the angles enough to start edging me. I gripped her hips and entered into endgame, abandoning any sense of holding back.

I slammed into her one last time, then yanked myself back to hot dog those buns with my slick, twitching cock, splattering her back with everything I had.

I patted her ass as I slid down to lay beside her. "There. Now I'm done."

Her knees worked their way wider, getting her ass out of the air. "Fucker."

"What?"

"My poor pussy. Shoulda creampied me. Soothing."

"Yeah... probably. But then I'd be less inclined to eat you out for number five."

"No. Numb."

"I'll let you recover first." She pried open an eye and glared at me. I grinned. "And then... When I've recovered, maybe we'll go for another round. You're fun."

I was all talk, and I think she knew it. She didn't call my bluff, though. Which was good, round two was going into someone else, if I had my way about it. We laid there, breathing, allowing our heart rates to return to normal.

Marla lifted her head. "Is that Ashley?"

I turned my head to point an ear at our shared wall. "Yep. Middle C. Just getting going." I know I said I keep my earbuds in when she's going, but some sounds get through, and she's at it often enough to where I know her phases. Ashley has long, warbling orgasms, and this was her just warming up to one.