All Comments on 'Dungeons and Drunk Girls Ch. 04'

by LiminalHominid

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All in all this was a great series, however the ending seemed quite rushed. My other issue is that Ashley, Victor and Jayne was a huge dynamic in this story so to leave the conversation that was shared between Vic and Jayne untold was a bit of a let down. Still 5 stars though. Looking forward to what happens when the parents get home.

DoxieLoverDoxieLover6 months ago

Loved the series. Really enjoyable. Hope you will write about the next sage the three will have.

LiminalHominidLiminalHominid6 months agoAuthor

For all of you who read this far, thanks! There will be more chapters, this is just the first arc.

albertaboyalbertaboy6 months ago

This story was great, despite me never playing D&D

LongTimer2LongTimer26 months ago

Fantastic series. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Loved the premise, very few errors, hope to see arcs from all of the characters. Thank you. Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love this series. As an avid RPG player, I appreciated the attention to detail you put into that aspect of the story, including the trick d20. Also, Ashely and Vic's "reveal" was nicely done. Looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow. Never played d&d. But I loved this. I hope to find out the OTHER story. Sorry about not commenting till now. But it was a very good, well told tale. And very sexy as well. Looking forward to more from you. Great job

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sad that it's the end, and I am glad that the sluttiness of all concerned is said not to have ruined things for the couple concerned.

Five for you

I read further down in the comments, and this may not be the end. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Memorable. Re read it.

WriterPerson314159WriterPerson3141594 months ago

I really enjoyed this series. It’s absurd in roughly every way, but also absurdly hot, so that’s all right, then.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I thought it was a pretty good story overall. The lowering of barriers through D&D roleplay worked nicely for both the incest and group sex dynamic.

.

I will say that I was hoping for more of a resolution in which Theo and Kaitlyn, Ben and Violet, Vic and Marla, Jayne and Ashley got together, the latter four in a long-term happy foursome type deal. But hey, that’s my head canon.

.

I think with the eight characters we have, it could be wrapped up without involving the parents; however, it’s your story and we readers were just lucky enough to stumble upon it!

Cunninglinguist97Cunninglinguist9716 days ago

Love the story over all, only criticism I have is fairly minor and that's regarding names, there were several times over all 4 chapters where Jaynes name swapped between Jayne and Jane and then the same for Kaitlyn/Kirsten/Kristen. While easily distinguished between the various 8 it still did pull me out of the story a few times 5 stars over all

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous