DUO Pt. 06 - The Conclusion

Story Info
The final chapter in the Beth and Joel musical love story.
13.9k words
4.87
1.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeOzo
JoeOzo
12 Followers

This is the conclusion of the musical love story of Beth and Joel. If this is your first time reading this story, I suggest you go back to the beginning with "Songstress" and then on to the DUO series.

This the final chapter of my love story. Beth and Joel had their characters very minimally based on real individuals who never lived the life I've portrayed. The story evolved very quickly in the first chapter - Songstress - and on to the other chapters to become pure fiction, a product of my imagination. I wrote this to explore the possibilities of what could have been, not what was. Beth and Joel's story grew far beyond their real-life counterparts and therefore any resemblance to reality is strictly coincidental. I feel like I've reached the natural end to this story, and I hope I've left you with a memorable tale of true love that overcame the barriers of age through music and undying devotion.

It was spring, and Beth and I were on the move. The past months had seen us very busy packing and moving from Beth's apartment to our new home on the outskirts of Charlotte. Beth was ecstatic over the lovely bungalow we found. I was just thrilled to see my beautiful young wife so happy.

With the mild North Carolina winters and springs, we landscaped right away and planted a garden together. I loved working beside my Beth in the soil, bringing life to the yard. Initially, she happily did the garden maintenance, but we had to hire a gardener to look after it when we went away. I looked after the lawn: weeding, fertilizing, watering, mowing, until it looked as pristine as mine back in Canada. This made our place outside looking very much like the home in which she grew up, making her even happier. These days she was going around with a constant smile on her face and a shine in her dazzling eyes.

I wanted to buy Beth a new car, but she told me that there was nothing wrong with hers. That's how selfless she was. My money had not changed her one wit. At my insistence however, she did pay off her student loans that she had carried for many years.

We had barely finished unpacking, redecorating, painting and setting up hoseuse when we had to pack up my car to head north. My six months in the USA were up and I had to return to Canada.

After we returned from our near disastrous honeymoon, we hooked up with April and Darius, doing full SATB concerts, depending on our collective availability. We did gigs in and around Charlotte, becoming more in demand as our reputations grew. We had a Pentatonix/Little Big Town vibe going on, which proved very popular with the locals in and around Charlotte. It took a lot of practicing, but it worked out wonderfully. We even got dressed up in Victorian clothes to do carolling as Christmas approached.

April and Darius seemed to be deliriously happy with each other, much to Beth's and my relief. We suspected a wedding coming up, but probably not as quick as our whirlwind one. Of course, there was no doubt as to who would be April's maid of honour.

We had asked April and Darius to look after our place while we were gone and since it was halfway between where either of them lived, it was a great arrangement. After exacting a promise from them not to get hitched while we were gone, it was time. We said our goodbyes to all our friends in Charlotte and hit the road.

We split the journey into two legs, unlike the crazy 14-hour nonstop drive I did going down to Charlotte initially. I drove both legs of the journey and on both of them, Beth gave me highway head. We were barely out of Charlotte on I-77, when she slid out from under her shoulder harness and leaned over to grasp my cock through the leg of my shorts. I, for my part, hoping this would happen, wore no underwear. I drove very carefully and slowly to avoid an accident...we had enough near tragedies to last a lifetime!

"Mmm...hard already my love? Well, I guess it's time for my mid-morning snack," Beth purred.

It was a great arrangement: I drove, and she happily sucked.

Beth had my cock exposed in no time. She kissed it lovingly and pulling down the foreskin, her mouth descended onto the head. She took me completely in her mouth and then pulled back with just the soft inside portions of her lips pulling back. She did this repeatedly, up and down so smoothly. The sensation was heavenly. It took all my concentration to focus on my driving. Beth's skilled tongue and lips had me coming into her mouth in short order. As I shot my load, while she greedily swallowed, an eighteen-wheeler passed us and blew his horn. We both laughed, another sex act crossed off the list!

"Mmm, mmm, that was yummy in my tummy!" she cooed.

My, how far she had come from the reserved woman I had encountered when we made love for the first time. Now that she had developed a taste for my cum, I almost looked forward to her periods, as she devoted herself to giving me the best head ever. And man, had she gotten good at it!

Of course, I repaid the highway head favour as I ate her cute pussy that night at our hotel stopover.

As we stepped into our room, I said to Beth, "Go freshen up gorgeous, I need an appetizer before we have dinner."

With a small gasp of anticipation, she stripped off her clothes, leaving a trail behind her as she hurried to the bathroom. I heard the water running and Beth humming a happy tune. How I loved the sound of her voice, whether speaking or singing.

She came out completely naked, and casually walking to the bed, she lay down and spread her legs.

"Come and get it!" She giggled.

I had to pause for a moment, drinking in her gorgeous slim body, small breasts with puffy nipples, now hard with lust, her perfectly shaped legs spread out in invitation. I let out a soft growl as I stalked over to her. Kneeling on the floor, I grabbed her legs and pulled her to the side of the bed, and she squeaked in surprise. With her delightful pussy at the edge of the bed and her legs spread wide, I had a perfect view. I inhaled deeply, revelling in the scent of soap and arousal. Without further ado, I dove into her with tongue going up and down her vulva, lapping up her juices.

How I loved the sight, scent and taste of her pussy! I lapped my way down her pussy lips to her rosebud, then back up, repeating this, knowing this teasing was getting her more aroused. Beth was moaning now, "Baby, please don't tease. I've been wanting to come ever since I sucked your cock this morning."

Wasting no further time, I licked up and placing the flat of my tongue on her clit, which I swirled over and over. I put two fingers into her pussy and curling them up I found and rubbed her G-spot. With my other hand I reach up and over her capturing a nipple and squeezed. Beth's nipples were a huge erogenous zone for her. With me stimulating all her triggers at once, she came incredibly hard. She grabbed a pillow and placed it over her face and screamed.

My beautiful Beth kept cumming and screaming and then squirting and I tried to capture her juices in my mouth. I kept this up for about a minute until I knew she couldn't take any more. Pulling my fingers out, I placed my palm on her pussy lips just keeping soft pressure as her body spasmed and jerked in aftershocks.

Removing myself from in between her legs, I swung her legs onto the bed so she could rest properly. I lay down beside her and held her lovingly as she kept panting, still caught up in small spasms.

When she finally caught her breath she whispered to me,

"Oh God Joel, I never knew something like this was possible! What is it you do to me every time? I feel like I've died and gone to heaven!"

"I feel the same my precious Beth every minute I spend with you."

You might say we kinda adored each other. That may sound sappy, but this was a true love, just like the Princess Bride and all that. Through all this time we did little things to show our deep affection for each other. There was the constant touching, or caressing. We both were "touchers", always having a need for body contact; a brush of a forehead curl, a rub of an arm, a caress of a cheek, a trace of fingertips around the lips, and we absolutely could not leave each other's butts alone. We held hands everywhere we went. We just couldn't get enough of each other physically. This contact helped keep our love alive when we weren't singing or making love.

The next morning, we hit the road, and once again the love of my life gave me an incredible blowjob. Judging by her hums of happiness, when I blew my load into her mouth, I'm not sure who enjoyed it more.

Beth said,

"We should do road trips more often; I like this highway head vibe!"

Hey, you don't have to tell me twice! After all, we did have much of the world to explore together.

We crossed the border into Canada at the Rainbow Bridge, which was fitting as I felt I had already found my pot of gold at the end of it. It's funny, while I was happy to see my family again, I wasn't overly emotional to be "home" again. That's because "home" was sitting right beside me. Home was anywhere my delectable wife was. I was home down in Charlotte where we had lived for the past six months. I now had to return to Canada per U.S. immigration law. So, home would now be my house in Ashton for the next few months, as long as Beth was in that house with me.

My severe beating aside, Charlotte was among the best six months of my life. I left Canada with just my guitar and some clothes. I came back with a wife and a heart full of happiness such as I'd never known before.

We came back in my Mustang Shelby which left little room for Beth's wardrobe. I promised her I'd take her to buy her any clothing she wanted and even a trip to Montreal, the fashion capital of Canada. She could keep her clothes here as went back and forth between Charlotte and Ashton.

It was all new and fascinating for Beth and she was very excited. She had left her job in Charlotte in the wake of my hospital stay and our subsequent marriage. Of course, with our money, she never had to work again. But she needed something to do to make use of her college law degree. So, when we stopped at the border, she applied for a work permit.

Once we crossed the border, I introduced Beth to a Canadian lexicon - Tim Horton's.

"Ever been to a Tim's before?" I asked as we pulled into the parking lot.

"Is that what you call it - Tim's?" She asked back,

"Yup; Tim's...Timmy's, everyone up knows what you're referring to."

"Well, no, I've never been this far up north before, so I can't say I've had the experience."

"It's part of our very fabric; embedded in our culture. You take a trip across Canada, and you measure your distance by how many Tim's you are away from your destination." I said deadpan.

"You serious?" She asked incredulously.

"Nah, just messing with you. But we do joke about it. There's over 3500 Tim's across Canada."

"That many? I can see why you joke about it." She chuckled.

We went in and then I got a puzzled and bemused look from Beth when I ordered a double-double. I had to explain it to her, "Double cream, double sugar - it's a Canadian thing."

"How should I order mine?"

"Just ask for it black. No need to say: 'no sugar'."

Coffee was one of the few things we didn't do alike. We sat down while I pointed out to her the large cross-section of people who came in, from all walks of life. Beth seemed fascinated by the experience.

We then hit the road again and I said,

"Just an hour and a half and we'll be there."

We pulled into the driveway of my modest, but well-appointed 2 story in north Ashton. My son Michael had been living there to look after the place in my absence. He greeted us in the driveway,

"Welcome back Dad, and welcome to Canada Beth!"

As I got out of the car, little bodies crashed into me,

"Grandpa!!!" they screamed. I crouched down and spread my arms open wide to hug my 3 grandchildren: Katie, Patrick and Leah. Laughing and giggling, they took turns hugging me.

"You guys, be careful with Grandpa! He's been hurt!" admonished my daughter Gwen, coming out of the house.

"Hey, I'm not that fragile! In fact, I'm pretty resilient," I said somewhat mock indignantly.

"I can attest to that!" Exclaimed Beth coming from around the car.

Suddenly the three little polecats became shy, hiding behind me. I said, "You guys, this is Beth. It's OK, she's very nice."

"Hi Katie, hi Patrick, hi Leah, I'm very pleased to meet you," Beth said with a warm smile to each in turn, recognizing them from the pictures I'd shown her.

"Is she your friend?" asked Katie, the oldest at 7.

"Yes sweetie, she's my best friend and she's also my wife."

Katie looked back at me thoughtfully and asked, "Does this mean we have to call her Grandma?"

We were prepared for this moment. Beth in no way wanted to be called Grandma at her age. There were times when we had to acknowledge the age difference, and this was one of them.

"No Katie, you can just call her Beth," I replied gently.

"OK," Katie said nonchalantly, "Hi Beth."

"Patrick, Leah, aren't you going to say hi to Beth too?" I said to the two 4-year-olds (they were cousins, not twins).

We got a couple of shy, mumbled "hi"'s and I figured that was good enough.

Geoffrey and his wife, Amanda and Gwen's husband Danny, came out to greet us and introductions were made all-round.

Despite being forewarned by their spouses, I could see Amanda and Danny were visibly taken aback by how young Beth looked. They said nothing, however, and I glossed it over by saying to the grandkids,

"Let's go inside, Grandpa and Beth have some presents for you."

It was not lost on Beth that I included her in that statement, and she flashed me a grateful smile.

The kiddies cheered and we went into the house, the adults all helping to carry our luggage and other belongings in. Once inside, the kids eagerly opened up their gifts and took off to the basement to play with them.

Amanda and Danny continued to stare at Beth rather intensely. I could see she was now getting very nervous with the scrutiny she was getting.

Michael, picking up on the vibe, turned to Beth, "Hey Beth, wanna help me get some cold drinks? I'll show you where things are."

Beth gratefully went with Michael to the kitchen. Gwen turned to Amanda and Danny,

"You two! You're staring at Beth nonstop and it's making her uncomfortable."

I added "look, I know what you're thinking, but I promise you she's no gold digger. She didn't even know I had money until after we were married, and she's not asked for a thing since. In fact, she turned down my offer to buy her a new car. We are incredibly happy together. Can we please just leave it at that? Be happy for me...I'm no longer in the depths of despair, depression and loneliness."

Gwen added, "you didn't see their wedding. I told you when I got back that it was the most emotional and moving thing I've ever seen. There was so much love between the two of them you could cut it with a knife! You've seen their posts on YouTube. They're perfect together regardless of the age difference."

Geoffrey turned to Amanda, "what she said!"

I looked imploringly at them, and they gave me sheepish looks.

"OK Dad, I'm sorry, I guess we're acting like judgmental idiots. As long as you're happy, that's all that counts" Amanda said to me.

I looked at Danny who held his hands up in supplication, "OK, OK, I'm sorry too! We'll be happy for you Dad, and no more judging, promise!"

I smiled in relief and gratitude at them.

I recounted our pleasant drive back here, minus the highway head of course. I told them about Beth getting her application for a work permit. It was, to my mind, proof that she wasn't using me for my money.

Michael and Beth came in with cold beers, white wine and juice boxes for the kids.

We grabbed our drinks and Gwen held up hers and proclaimed,

"To Dad and Beth, welcome home and welcome to the family Beth!"

"Cheers!" we all cried and linked glasses and bottles.

Beth apprehensively looked over at Amanda and Danny, but they had nothing but warm smiles for her now. She looked visibly relieved.

We talked about various things like what life was like down in North Carolina; what had been happening up here the past six months and so on.

They were all curious as to what exactly happened on our honeymoon, so I gave them the details about the near disaster with the tsunami, with Beth filling in here and there when I forgot something. They had seen the pictures I had sent back of the devastation. It had taken us five days to get home. We had stayed behind to help our newfound friends, Britanny and Jordan, recover from their losses. We went shopping for clothes and toiletries. We accompanied them to the American embassy to get temporary papers to re-enter the USA, where Beth, as a US citizen with ID, could vouch for them. We had missed our flights and fruitlessly argued with the airline about getting a refund, the heartless pricks. I ended up buying all four of us tickets back home. Jordan and Britanny were tearfully grateful. Their parents had paid for this honeymoon, and they had no money left for all the unforeseen expenses.

We told them about having to sleep in the lounge after our accommodations had been destroyed, and about using other people's hotel rooms who graciously let us use their showers; how Beth and I tried to keep spirits up by singing and having an impromptu party each evening in the lounge.

After we were finished talking, everyone commented on what an incredible adventure it had been. Michael spoke up, "Dad, I know you two just finished a long drive home, but you would mind doing something? I've seen some of the posts in response to the concerts you gave down in Charlotte and they were remarkable comments. Seems you two just blew them away! I read an online review in the Charlotte Observer, and she couldn't say enough great things about you. We'd love to hear how our two superstars sound live."

Beth and I just grinned at each other and without another word, I grabbed my guitar and sitting back down, began to play.

We rarely needed our iPads these days, having sung so much together. We launched into our favourite songs to sing together: "Leather and Lace"; "Misguided Angel"; "A Million Dreams"; and of course, "Angel" and "The Blessing". We moved smoothly from song to song without pause.

As always, we got lost in the music and each other, DUO once again. Weaving our harmonies in and out seamlessly, we became one singer with two voices yet again. Our eyes locked in on each other with absolute love shining through.

My family sat there enthralled at this musical love we were making. When we were finished, everyone was misty-eyed. Silence reigned and Danny swore softly,

"Ho-lee-shit, now I get it!"

"Oh Dad, Beth!" Gwen exclaimed, "That was so beautiful, you two were definitely made for each other!"

Suddenly Beth and I were getting hugs from everyone. Beth was teary-eyed but relieved and happy. I was over the moon that my family now understood the special and very rare relationship Beth and I shared. Once again, our music had reached out and made things right.

Then I heard a small voice coming from the basement doorway,

"Gwandpa, can you please play 'Puff The Magic Dwagon'?"

It was Leah; I smiled at her and said,

"Of course, sweetie-pie, come over here and sit beside Grandpa."

All three of them scrambled over to me. I started playing "Puff". This was one of their favourite songs for me to play. I always played it at bedtime whenever I babysat them. I had also played it for my children when they were little...it was timeless.

I had mentioned this to Beth when we were down south, and we worked out a harmony arrangement. We sang it with a joyous spirit despite its sad undertones. My grandkids sat in rapture, listening. When we were finished, Katie spoke up:

JoeOzo
JoeOzo
12 Followers