DUO Pt. 06 - The Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up and made her way to the door. None of us said a word and Cayla simply nodded at us, stepped out and walked away.

I closed the door and turned to Beth,

"Well, what do you think?"

She smiled slightly,

"I think we'll just have to wait and see if she's true to her word."

I nodded and we hugged each other. While I didn't want to get my hopes up, I did have a good feeling. But as my lovely wife said, we'll have to wait and see.

Court day came and Cayla did as she had promised. After signing her agreement to the peace bond, she smiled sadly at us and left the court room. I had also heard from mutual friends that on the rare occasion she did go out, she did not drink any alcohol. She also had them helping her to pack up her things for her move back to Newfoundland.

We were finally free of her presence in our lives.

I had mixed emotions because she had once been a good friend and I was sad that it had come down to this. I also felt somewhat guilty, thinking it was centred around me. I expressed these thoughts to Beth later that day. She grasped my hand and said to me gently,

"No honey, it's not you. You were just being you. It's her that had the problem...her that developed the obsession. You know in a way; I can empathize with her because you truly are a remarkable man. But that doesn't mean you need to feel guilty about it. Let the past stay in the past. She's not our problem anymore. Try and forget about her and let's go on living our lives."

I smiled, nodded and sighed in relief. We were unburdened and free to go where we wanted from now on. And, as always, our love and our music would get us through anything.

The next thing I introduced my darling wife to was shinny hockey. Beth knew a bit about hockey watching the Carolina Hurricanes play. It was the end of summer, and I was starting up again with my hockey group. We played shinny once a week throughout the fall/winter. I was one of those rare and weird breeds - a goaltender.

Although hardly anyone who plays shinny (or "pickup" as it's often called) has their significant other come and watch, Beth insisted on coming with me. This was another experience she wanted to be part of.

The level of play, age and talent on the ice varied but was pretty fast. It was a good bunch of guys, and no one played "goon" hockey", so it was a safe environment. Beth did not stand in the warm lobby and watch us through the glass but chose to sit in the cold stands. I had her bring along a blanket and which she later thanked me for.

During the game, every time I made a save, there was a squealing from the stands or a groan when a goal was scored on me. It didn't take long for the guys to figure out who she was cheering for.

I wanted to impress my wife, so I played with more intensity than usual, making some great saves. The guys chirped me unmercifully in the dressing room afterward. I took it all in good stride and told them they were all just jealous.

Once we were back in the car, I said to Beth:

"You realize my love; you were the only one squealing every time I made a save." I said as we pulled away from the arena.

"You realize my love, that I was the only one in the stands, period." Beth looked at me archly.

"Don't any of the wives or significant others come out to support their man?" She asked genuinely perplexed.

"Rarely, mostly just during tournaments, or when someone has a new girlfriend." I smiled at her

"Well, this 'girlfriend' loves watching you play. And I squeal because I'm exited every time you make a save."

I grinned at her:

"Well, I can think of other ways to make you squeal."

"Is that so?" She replied with raised eyebrows. "Well don't tell me, show me!"

"Right after I shower" I said waggling my own eyebrows.

"You didn't shower in the dressing room?" She asked, surprised.

"Nope, too many guys using it. Besides, I was anxious to get back to you and I always prefer my own shower."

Beth got this naughty look on her face:

"Oooh, I think I want you with all that dried sweat all over you. It's making me kinda hot right now!"

That made me immediately horny. I stepped on the gas to get us home quickly. We were barely in the door, when she began impatiently tugging off my clothes. I did likewise to her. Soon we were naked, and I was sporting a raging erection.

Beth began running her hands over my body and licking my skin.

"Mmm, a little salty but not smelly, I like that! Sit back baby, I want to taste you some more."

She pushed me back on the stairs and stalked over to me like a lioness to her kill. She growled softly and started licking my leg, working her way up to my torso. She licked her way across my chest.

I was in seventh Heaven. I was so worked up, my cock so hard, lost in lust. I was so incredibly turned on by what my gorgeous young wife was doing to me.

Beth continued to lick her way across my upper body. She swirled her tongue and suckled on my nipples. Her hand grasped my raging erection, her fingers running over the head, smearing my precum all over. I shivered in response.

She continued her kisses while jerking me off, her hand using my precum in a slippery grip. It felt so incredibly good! Then she swooped down onto my cock, pulling back my foreskin and her mouth taking me all the way in. She gently caressed my tight balls, the sensation feeling absolutely amazing. I moaned loudly. If she kept this up, it wouldn't be long before I fed her favourite treat to her.

But Beth suddenly paused and said,

"Let's switch, I want you to take me from behind."

Changing places, she stood and bent over, placing her hands on the stairs and wiggling her ass in invitation, casting a glance over her shoulder at me with a smouldering look. Drinking in the site of this goddess, I quickly moved forward, but remembering my intent to make her squeal, I bent down and began licking her rosebud so delightfully winking at me. Sure enough, she squealed in surprise. I kept this up and thrust two fingers into her pussy twisting them around. I could sense that Beth was already on the verge of coming, I knew her body language so well by now.

I quickly stood up and guiding my cock, I thrust deep into her amazing pussy. Beth squealed again in ecstasy. I banged her hard, my hands on her hips, pulling her back toward me as I ploughed into her fiercely. My balls slapped against her clit and she started coming, wailing and shaking as wave after wave of orgasms overwhelmed her. I kept up this pace unrelentingly, sweat starting to pour off me. Her pussy was dripping juices around my cock, on my belly and down our legs. I knew she was squirting on me which made her even more slick.

It was all I could take. I exploded deep into her, still savagely thrusting. I yelled as I came, the sensation carrying me to another plain. It seemed to last forever. As my orgasm finally started to subside, I had to grab on to the stair railings to keep from falling on top of Beth. She pulled away from me and collapsed on the stairs, shaking and still spasming from the force of her own orgasms.

I managed to gasp,

"How is it possible that this keeps getting better?!"

Beth panted,

"Oh my God, I don't know, sometimes I just don't think this is real!"

Then she chuckled,

"Well you certainly did find other ways to make me squeal...you win."

I smiled down at her,

"I think we both won."

"Amen to that!" She giggled.

When I felt I had my shaky legs back under control, I helped her up and we headed for the shower.

We took our time washing each other tenderly and lovingly. I could tell she was still horny, so I fingered her and sucked on her wet nipples until she came again, crying out softly. Oh how I lived to feel, and hear her come.

After drying off each other, we lay in bed in a soft embrace. I said softly,

"Oh Beth, sometimes I can't believe it. You are my dream woman, perfect for me in every way. I think sometimes I don't say it enough, but I love you so deeply, so completely. You are my night and day, my very reason for being. I've experienced love many times before, but nothing like this. This is all new to me. My heart feels like it's going to burst sometimes with the overwhelming love I have for you.

When Laurel and were together for over thirty years we did love each other very much. We connected on many levels, but not as many as you and I have. We didn't have a music connection. Oh, she liked my music alright, and almost always came out to support me. However, her view was that live music should just be a background, so she could chat and socialize. I always thought, what's the point in going to see live music if you're not going to listen to it? As DUO, you and I are soul bound through our music, each and every time we sing together.

As for sex, with you, I feel unfettered and alive. I love how you're willing to do anything with me, and how you love it!

Beth, you and I connect on all levels: mind, music, body and soul. I've never known that. I never thought I would find love again let alone a true and perfect love. That's what we have, something so very unique and rare. An eternity with you is not enough."

Beth whispered back,

"Oh baby, my precious Joel...you don't have to say it all the time, you show me how much you love me every day. It's in the way you look at me, the way you do all the little and big things for me, the way you make love to me, the way you give yourself unconditionally to me. You have made my life so incredibly beautiful. I have to keep pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. I haven't experienced love as much as you have. I dare say I really hadn't experienced love at all until I met you, but I just know that ours is as a rare and unique a love as you said. I love you beyond anything I could have imagined in my wildest dreams. My heart feels like it's about to burst too.

Yes, I feel that same connection with you on every possible level. You are the song in my heart, the light in my soul. I've never known such a depth and length of happiness in my life, and I know it's only going to get better, isn't it?"

"Yes baby, I believe that with all my heart!" I smiled at her.

And it did get better, impossibly better. On our first anniversary we wrote a song together:

Never Like This

I have loved before, but never like this.

I've known joy before, but never like this

Music's been in my soul before, but never like this

I thought I lived before, but never like this

I love you with all of my being and all I possess

And words alone can never express

The way I feel whenever we kiss

The depth of love was never like this...

Over the years, our lives never turned into a dull routine; we never lost our passion for each other. We explored places around the world together. Our Nashville recordings of original songs we wrote together about our love story became a sensation. Our song "Never Like This", went to number 9 on the pop charts. We won a Canadian Juno award for Breakthrough Artist and Song of the Year. We even got nominated for two Grammies - Song of the Year and Best New Artist. We didn't win but appreciated the recognition. We went on tour together playing at smaller sold-out venues, so we could be intimate with our fans. Europe seemed particularly enthralled by our musical love story, so we toured there extensively and had a wonderful time.

When our popularity faded, we didn't mind at all. We went back to singing with April and Darius in Charlotte and just as DUO in Canada. Beth and I continued to compose, and other popular artists recorded our songs, hitting the top of the Country and Pop charts.

Beth specialized in entertainment and copyright law. We (I, as advocate, and her handling the legal side), fought hard against the streaming giants for artists' rights to a greater share of the profits. Beth won a landmark decision that opened the door for artists all over the world. We became the heroes for upcoming artists across the globe. We donated our share of the music income to a foundation that brought music to underprivileged adults and children.

Beth became inundated with requests from musicians to represent them. She was selective in the cases she took on so she wouldn't be consumed by her work, leaving time for us to be together in a perfect work/life balance. I started a foundation which bought musical instruments for the communities in which we lived, keeping music alive and thriving. Of course, I continued to do musical therapy for the disabled. We divided our time throughout the years between Charlotte and Ashton.

The years robbed me of some vitality, but nothing a little blue pill couldn't fix. Besides, I still had my lips and tongue, which I used frequently, much to Beth's ongoing satisfaction and delight.

I introduced Beth to golf, and she took to it like a duck to water. It wasn't long before she was beating me. I was quite happy with that and just glad we could play from the same tees.

The life we lived was full, filled with all the meaningful things we could squeeze into it. And always we had our music, whether performing or just singing to each other at home.

We sang, we laughed, we loved as if every day was our last day. Then, suddenly it was: my heart of hearts became the victim of a drunk driver down in Charlotte. That person didn't realize he killed two people that day.

I buried her in her wedding dress next to her daddy and mother, Sam and Emily. I reserved a plot for me beside her. Darius and a devastated April sang at her packed funeral service, while their two children sat with me, mourning the loss of their auntie Beth. I didn't join them because my music was dead, it died with my musical soulmate. My children and grandchildren, now young adults, came so they could say goodbye to the woman they had come to love so dearly.

Now, a week after we buried her, I lie in bed, in my wedding suit, barely able to move, knowing I simply cannot exist without my Beth. I always thought I'd be the first to go. The depth of emptiness in my heart and soul is beyond comprehension and bearing. In an ironic sense, it's better this way because she's been spared the agony I'm going through.

Over the past week since Beth's funeral, I have not eaten or drank, I have no desire. I have no will to live. I can feel my body shutting down and that's OK. They'll say I died of a broken heart, and it is just so. But I have no regrets. Beth and I had twenty incredible years together, living and loving far more than could be measured in three lifetimes. We lived by the phrase: "Dum vivimus, vivamus...While we live, let us live."

I had previously made all my funeral arrangements and updated my will. Now I called and said goodbye to my children. They're very sad, but upon my request, will take no measures to keep me alive. They understand, knowing the incredible love Beth and I shared and how I must go to her. I smile at all the wonderful memories we created together. As I feel the approach of the end, I smile again, knowing I'll be with my beautiful Beth shortly.

My friends, I leave you with these final words: live with laughter in your hearts, love with your whole being, and let the music transport you to realms of joy...treasure every second of it. I hear her voice now, singing to me, calling me home as before, but to a new home. I go now to start a new adventure...where further happiness awaits us...where once again and forever, we will be DUO.

la fine.