DUO Pt. 06 - The Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Open mic being now over, our friends started filtering out, but not before they came to express their sadness over what had just happened, and that Beth was very much welcomed into the music circle of friends. A couple of Cayla's best friends came to us in tears, apologizing on her behalf, saying they were disgusted with her behaviour, but would try and get her help.

I for my part, couldn't think of what to do next. Who knew what Cayla was capable of if she were this obsessed with me? Would she harass Beth and I all the time we were here? Would she try and do harm the next time she got drunk, which was pretty much guaranteed?

Beth said to me frowning,

"Well, wasn't that quite the situation?"

I looked at her regretfully,

"I'm so sorry this happened my heart, I don't know what to say."

She gave me a gentle smile and replied,

"Let's talk about it when we get home. Now's not the time or place."

It was a silent ride home and when we got there, we sat down on the couch, my arm around Beth, her head on my shoulder. I started to apologize again, but she put her finger up to my lips to shush me.

"Joel, Joel, Joel...you've nothing to apologize for. I know you were worried I was going to get hurt. Baby, we all come with baggage but mine nearly got you killed down in Charlotte and it's taken you months to recover. This is less than nothing compared to that! I'm not afraid of her. She's just a drunk who has obsessive issues. She's more to be pitied than feared. I'm not going to hide from her. Do you remember why I ghosted you? I couldn't face issues and then I got help. Even after I came back to you, I couldn't tell you how I really felt about you, until you showed up and made my world a wonder. How much time did we waste when we could have been together much earlier? So now? No more running and hiding! I feel that with you, I can face anything...WE can face anything together. Let's face this issue with Cayla and deal with it."

My heart did flip-flops as she spoke. This woman beside me was everything I wanted and needed and more. I don't how it was possible, but I loved Beth even more deeply when she said those words to me. I whispered:

"Oh God, Beth, I love you so much! Thank you so much for saying that. It's exactly what I needed to hear. And yes, we can face anything together. I'm going to get a peace bond on her and see if our friends can get her the help she needs."

Then I hugged her tight and grinned:

"And you, you saucy little thing! When you told her 'That's MRS. cunt to you', if it hadn't been such a serious moment, I would have laughed, squeezed you and lifted you up. What a perfect comeback!"

Beth giggled: "Yeah it was, wasn't it? So, what do you think of your Mrs. Cunt?"

I grinned at her: "I think she's bold, breathtakingly beautiful, warm, wet and inviting."

"You talking about me or what's between my legs?" She asked with a suggestive look.

"Both of course!" I grinned back at her.

She said coquettishly: "Do tell!"

I began planting gentle kisses on her head, brow and cheeks.

"Well, I love how she breaks character and becomes saucy or naughty; I love how smart she is, yet humble; I love her dazzling smile; I love her lips, both sets; I adore her shining blue eyes that always draws me in; I love listening to her voice, either talking or singing because it's so soothing; I love how wet she gets between her legs and how delicious she smells and tastes; I love every inch of her body; I love how she is the perfect fit for me and how our bodies meld to each others; I love how she abandons herself to me and comes easily, frequently and VERY noticeably; I love it when she squirts, because it's like ambrosia to me and tells how completely unrestrained she is with me - no barriers between us; I love how in her presence, I feel like I'm home; I love how she loves me, completely and unconditionally...other than that, she's not too bad."

By this interspacing my words with kisses, I had lifted her top and unclasped her bra. Freeing her lovely cute little breasts, I kissed my way down her chest to her super sensitive nipples and began gently sucking on them.

In between soft moans, after I was finished talking, Beth said:

"Oh God Joel...you have such a way with words...and I thought I was the lawyer in the family...oh baby...don't stop...you're driving me crazy...I'm soaking wet!"

That was music to my ears! I kept sucking and swirling my tongue on her nipples. Abruptly I knelt on the floor and grabbed the tops of her leggings and panties, yanking them both down at the same time as she arched her back to accommodate me. As her panties pulled away from her pussy lips, some of her juices pulled clingingly away proving just how soaking wet she was.

I dove in between her legs. Beth protested:

"No baby, I haven't cleaned up yet."

At the moment I didn't care, I was too caught up in love and lust. Ignoring Beth, I began furiously lapping up her juices, flicking my tongue up and down and in and out of her pussy, like a man dying of thirst.

Going with the flow, Beth grabbed my head and began gasping and moaning and trembling. I lapped at her clit and began fingering her G spot. It didn't take long before she cried:

"Oh baby, I'm cumming!"

Beth gave out cries of ecstasy and began buckling against my mouth. Just as she started her second orgasm, I knelt up and thrust my raging hard cock into her. This caused her to begin wailing as her state of orgasming ramped up even more. The feel of her tight, sopping-wet pussy was among the best feelings I've ever experienced, and I simply couldn't get enough.

I continued thrusting in and out of her heavenly sheath and Beth's orgasms ramped up. We were in such a heightened state of passion, we were both incoherent.

She and my cock now were so wet, and from this position with her on the edge of the couch, I switched from her pussy and thrust into her ass. I then began alternating between fucking her ass and pussy. This drove Beth insane.

"OH...OH..OHHH!" was all she could manage, her body shaking uncontrollably as she entered a state of non-stop orgasms.

I kept up this alternating pace with Beth buckling and coming. Finally, she said hoarsely:

"Baby, no more, can't take anymore! Please come!"

I immediately switched from her ass to her pussy and began pumping for all I was worth, sweat dripping off me. It didn't take long and with great intensity I came, shooting sports after spurt of cum deep into her. Spasms shook my body with the incredible sensation of my overwhelming orgasm. I felt like I was pouring every ounce of love I possessed into my precious young wife.

Beth continued coming, her body jerking with each orgasm. I began to slow down and she started coming down to earth.

I collapsed on the couch on top of Beth, both of us panting and gasping and trying to get our breath back, both of us covered in a sheen of sweat.

We held each other fiercely, despite the slickness of our bodies, planting kisses on each other's faces and lips. No words were spoken, none were necessary or even adequate at this point. We simply basked in the blazing glory of our incredible love for each other.

We sat there together, savouring what had just happened until our bodies began cooling down and Beth started shivering.

Grabbing her by the hand I led her upstairs and turned on the shower. We stepped in, still not saying a word to each other. As the warm water hit us, we both sighed and began kissing again.

We gently soaped each other down, just relishing this simple act of cleansing. After we dried off, we laid in bed together cuddling. Beth broke the silence whispering to me:

"Oh, my precious Joel, what would I do without you? It was like I was dead and now I'm alive compared to my previous life. Don't you dare leave me or you'll be guilty of murder!" She smiled at me in jest.

I had a very sobering moment as I thought to myself:

Oh my love, yes, I will be leaving you, because I'll be leaving this earth long before you will, barring any accidents. I just hope you don't try to join me right away. I know I'll have to convince you over time not to throw your life away after I'm gone.

I would never verbalized this thought however, I knew it was just too agonizing for her to think of it, especially after telling her on our honeymoon that we should just live in the moment.

I just softly chuckled:

"Leave you?! I might as well rip half my heart out while it's still beating in my chest!"

Beth sighed and snuggled closer:

"Good, just checking."

On the Friday that weekend we performed at the brew pub to a packed house. Management hired a security guard this time, just in case you know who tried to show up. Surprisingly, she did not make an appearance.

We had the audience singing along or dancing the whole night long. Our friends kept telling us during breaks how we were the best duo they'd ever seen. Yes, we basked somewhat in the glory because it was an affirmation of how we were just made for each other in every way possible. We tried to keep humble and be down to earth, not letting our heads get swollen. Beth was wonderful in engaging my friends in conversation. I could see them take to her and it warmed my heart. But that's my Beth, people can't help but like her.

We decided after that to take a break from performing for a bit. Once again, I was trying not to make things awkward for everyone by Cayla showing up drunk again. This time however, I had my heart of hearts with me, with loneliness and depression a thing of the past.

As a priority, I filed for a peace bond against Cayla. Based on my description of the situation and her threats, a judicial official determined there was sufficient case to proceed. I could only imagine her reaction when she received the summons for court. That, however, was something for another day.

I bought Beth a new car so she could run around whenever she wanted. Considering her love of Mustangs (like me of course) she chose a fully loaded AWD red Mustang Mach-E GT. She loved that Mustang look with the practicality of an SUV. It became the vehicle we drove around together.

We spent the next few weeks taking in the sights of Toronto, the city in which I grew up. We went to all the tourist spots...the CN Tower...Casa Loma..the Science Centre...Yorkville...the Distillery District and so on. I introduced Beth to the wide range of culturally diverse foods the city and my own town had to offer. She was delighted with all of these experiences.

I took her to the Theatre District where we saw Come From Away, the charming musical about how a small town in Newfoundland took on 7,000 people when airplanes were grounded during 9/11. Beth adored it. The whole experience felt like a honeymoon all over again, minus the exotic locale and the tsunami of course.

We went to Stratford Ontario during the Stratford festival, taking in Shakespeare plays and a stage musical. In between shows during the day, we went on picnics by the Avon River, enjoying the warm, clear summer weather. We both loved it of course, making sweet love in our hotel after shows. Our desire for each other had not diminished one bit.

We drove to Montreal to experience French culture and shop for the latest in fashion design clothing for her. She chose clothing for me that was age appropriate but hip. I was happy to let her dress me. Beth was giddy with delight over her wardrobe purchases. During the long drives, highway head was on the agenda of course. She asked me after licking her lips free of my cum with relish,

"Do you think it's depraved of me that I love the taste and texture of your cum now?"

I chuckled,

"I'm the last guy in the world to give an unbiased opinion about that! Seeing as I'm equally addicted to the taste of your juices, I wouldn't say it was depraved...more like our love for each other overcoming prudish social taboos. Nothing wrong when two people love each other as deeply as we do. We just love each other unconditionally physically as much as emotionally".

Beth sighed, "Yes, that feels right."

We spent a few weekend evenings babysitting the grandkids, allowing my kids a date night. We played games, sang songs and were very goofy with them. We sang endless rounds of "Puff" but didn't mind one bit. They all adored Beth and I could see that she was enamoured of them. Now they would yell "Grandpa, Beth...Grandpa, Beth!!" whenever we came over. However, we both agreed that the best part was leaving them with their parents and making our getaway.

When we finished taking in the sights, Beth took on a part-time volunteer job as a legal consultant with Legal Aid while she studied Canadian law to get her accreditation. She was happy not to be house bound and to be able to help those in need. I in turn, volunteered doing music therapy for disabled adults. Music was such a universal language, and evoked such emotion, it brought them alive, and I loved to see their eyes light up and the smiles on their faces whenever I played.

This separated my darling wife and I during the day but made our coming home to each other in the late afternoons all the sweeter. For us the old adage was true: absence makes the heart grow fonder.

During some of the evenings we had my, now our, friends over for a swim, BBQ and lots of jamming. I did a lot of cooking, one of my favourite pastimes. It was good to be back in my own kitchen with my familiar pots, pans and utensils.

Our nights were filled with giving our bodies over to each other. We still couldn't get enough. We kept it varied, with plenty of lips and tongues involved as we continued to worship each other's bodies. We even read and started practicing the Kama Sutra, minus the adultery part. This kept our love and lovemaking fresh.

Beth did a new move thanks to her acquired taste for my cum. She was riding me, grinding and moving her pelvis, as I lay there. I reached up with one hand and squeezed a nipple. With my other hand I reached down and rubbed her clit with my thumb. It was a matter of seconds before she began coming hard and continuously, throwing her head back and wailing. The wetter she got, the more heavenly was the sensation for both of us. It was a cycle that fed on itself creating more and more pleasure.

I was ready to explode and yelled out:

"Oh baby, I'm gonna come!"

Beth instantly pulled off me and swooped down plunging her mouth on my cock, her mouth repeating what her pussy had just been doing. I came with a roar and an overwhelming sensation that blocked out everything else. I thought I had massive orgasms before, but this took it to a whole new level with my cock slick from both her juices an saliva. Beth grasped my cock and pumped with her hand and mouth, greedily swallowing and pumping for all she could get. I slowed down and she eased the pressure, allowing me to keep having little spasms in her mouth.

When I finally stopped spasming and started going soft, Beth came up beside me and lay her head on my chest. I said to her:

"Holy fuck, what did you just do to me? I thought I was gonna pass out!"

Beth softly giggled and said:

"Just something I wanted to do with my amazing husband...something both of us would enjoy."

"Enjoy? Babe, that was mind blowing!"

She smiled up at me:

"Too much for you? Want me to stop?"

That triggered our automatic response as we said in unison:

"Don't you fucking dare buddy!"

We both laughed at this old joke.

The next morning as we were cleaning up from breakfast and getting ready to head out for more sight seeing, the doorbell rang.

I opened it and there standing on the porch was Cayla. My alarm bells went off as I said coldly:

"Why are you here Cayla?"

She held up a document:

"Joel, a Peace Bond summons to show up in criminal court? Is it really that bad?"

Beth came up beside me as I replied:

"Yes Cayla, it really is that bad. After all the harassment and threats, you've done to me and then Beth by taking a swing at her, we fear for our safety. We don't know what you're going to do next. We can't go out to music events around here because we never know when you're going to show up and disrupt things for everyone. I don't know why you're here, but anything else can be said in court."

Cayla looked at us imploringly,

"Please Joel, Beth, I'm begging you. I won't take up too much of your time. There's something I want to tell you that you'll be glad to hear. Please?"

I asked her:

"Have you been drinking?"

"No! I haven't touched a drop since that day. Believe me, waking up in a jail cell was a very sobering experience. I've never been more ashamed in my life. I haven't wanted to drink at all. You know I've only done those stupid things when I'm drunk. I'm completely sober, so can I please come in and explain a few things? Look.." she said, slowly turning around..."I've got no weapons. I'm not a threat. Please may I come in?"

I looked to Beth who shrugged, but what a look that suggested she was OK with it. I said to Cayla:

"OK, but don't make this long or drawn out."

She said:

"I won't, I promise. Just need to say a few things, then I'm out of your lives."

I let her in and into our living room. Beth and I sat on the couch holding hands. Upon sitting down, she spoke:

"First of all, I want to apologize to both of you. I completely regret my actions while I was drunk and what I've done...especially to you Joel. I'm so sorry Beth for trying to hurt you. I'm horrified to think of what I've done.

This is why I've made two important decisions. One is I've joined AA. An alcoholic has to hit bottom before they admit they need help. I pretty much hit rock bottom waking up in jail. I freely now admit that I'm an alcoholic and I'm determined to get and stay sober. I've got a sponsor and I've started the 12-step program. It all means I'm on a path to keep me away from the person I become when I'm drinking.

The next decision I've made is to move back home to Newfoundland. Joel, I realize how obsessed I am over you, but obviously I can't force you to feel the same. But with you so close by, it's too near for me. I could run into you at any place and that would just trigger my obsession all over again. It could also weaken my resolve to stop drinking. I need this change for both our sakes.

Now that I've made this decision, I feel a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. This is what has to be done.

I'm hoping this will be a relief for both of you as well. I can see how much you two love each other; everyone can see it. So hopefully thus will be the end of all the chaos I've been causing in your lives.

So, that's what I've come to tell you."

I sat for a few seconds taking all this in. I said:

"Well Cayla, if what you say is true, then yes, it will be better for everyone. I'm glad you've gotten some help and joined AA. However, in spite of your many resolutions in the past to not do this again, you kept drinking. So, forgive me if I'm a bit skeptical, but I'll believe it when I see it. And I'm hoping this is not a ploy to get me to drop the peace bond, because I'm not going to. I can't risk our future well being on your word alone."

Cayla looked down:

"I understand, and I'm not going to fight you on it. I'll agree to it and sign it in court."

I blew out my breath and looked over at Beth:

"My love, is there anything you want to say?"

Beth turned to Cayla:

"I don't know you Cayla, other than what Joel's told me and what I've seen with own eyes. However, you seem to be sincere, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt...for now. Joel has suffered far more than I have, so I can only hope and pray that you'll keep your word."

Cayla smiled slightly,

"Thank you Beth and I can completely understand your doubts. All I can do now is show you by my actions not my words. I'll leave you both in peace now."