DUO Pt. 06 - The Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like it when you and Beth sing together, it's really pretty."

Beth and I exchanged smiles; we were now also officially kid-approved!

We spent the rest of the afternoon just being a family, ordering pizza, chatting, and having fun. Beth got down on the floor and played with Leah and Katie, while I did the same with Patrick. In no time, she had them both laughing and giggling, such was her infectious charm.

Then it was time for everyone to leave. Patrick, who tended to be the shyest of the three asked,

"Can we stay with Grandpa and Beth tonight?"

"No buddy, Grandpa and Beth have lots of things to do tonight. Maybe another night." said his dad, Geoffrey.

Beth and I both nodded, smiling at the kids.

When they had all pulled away with us standing in the driveway waving goodbye, I turned to Beth,

"Well, what did you think, you sure you don't mind being married to a grandpa and instantly inheriting a big family?"

"Oh, your family is wonderful! I love your grandchildren. You know how I feel about being married to the man of my dreams, no matter his age. Amanda and Danny made me feel uncomfortable at first, but they seemed to warm up. Did you talk with them while I was in the kitchen?"

"Yup," I replied, "and so did Gwen. They promised to lay off. That is, until we sang. Then you saw what happened. You won them all over and you were just awesome with Katie and Leah!"

Beth just smiled and hugged me.

I grinned at her, "There's just one more thing we have to do before we unpack and relax."

She looks at me quizzically, "What?"

I turned and walked up the porch to the front door. I propped open the screen door and gestured for her to come to me.

As soon as she came beside me, I scooped her up and she squeaked in surprise. I said to her,

"I did this down in Charlotte in our new home there, I have to do it in our second home!" and proceeded to carry her over the threshold.

Beth giggled and put her arms around my neck, sighing,

"Oh, my sentimental and romantic hero!"

Setting her down gently, I leaned in for a kiss. It started softly at first but became more intense and fiercer as our tongues found each other and did their dance of passion.

"Maybe the unpacking can wait for a while," I whispered to her.

"Absolutely," she whispered back.

I led Beth by the hand up the stairs into the master bedroom. I had been sleeping in the second bedroom for the past two years as I couldn't take the ghosts of memories of my deceased wife, even after changing all the furniture. Now, I just felt it was the right thing to do to bring back life into the master bedroom.

We took our time undressing each other. We wanted to savour every moment of this first time in our second home. I lifted her top off and reaching behind her, I unclasped her bra. Revealing her small, perky breasts with their puffy pink nipples had me admiring her body all over again. I hoped that I'd never get blasé about it, and judging by the depth of desire it brought out in me, I don't think I ever will.

I kissed my way down her neck while rubbing her breasts gently. She shuddered in delight. I kissed my way down to her shoulders, then switched to the other side of her upper body. I could feel her nipples get hard under my palms.

Pushing me back, Beth pulled my t-shirt over my head and proceeded to kiss my face, neck and shoulders. I revelled in the touch of her soft lips anywhere on my body.

We wrapped our arms around each other, her breasts squashed against my chest. Our lips came together with a passion that spoke of our abiding love that mere words could never express. A love that had not yet settled and seemed to be still ramping up.

We continued our kiss, neither in any hurry, our tongues exploring each other. Beth finally broke the kiss,

"I want to see you naked my beautiful husband, I need to see you naked."

Beth had expressed to me in the past how she loved looking at my body. I demurred, saying it was an older body with some wrinkles and a very slight pot belly. Although I was fit, I didn't have a ripped physique. She replied saying she'd had enough of chiseled muscle-bound gym rat idiots like Billy, who thought the world of themselves, but had nothing between their ears. Beth said she loved my body because it didn't remind her of those preening, simpering fools. My body, according to her, housed a kind, gentle, intelligent, loving and caring man, and that made it look beautiful. Who was I to argue?

I readily complied, stepping out of my shorts with my erection standing at attention, waiting for its home. Beth did likewise at the same time and once again I admired her perfect little body. She also looked up and down my body with love shining in her eyes. We resumed our kiss, but this time with me grinding my cock against her belly, smearing her with my precum.

I moved us, still lip-locked, to the bed. Still kissing, I managed to pick Beth up and lay her on the bed. We broke off long enough for me to climb onto the bed beside her.

I began to place soft kisses on her forehead moving down to her cheeks, then along her neck. Beth was a beautiful delicate instrument that I would play eternally. I kissed my way down her body, getting moans and sudden intakes of breath from her as I went over her erogenous zones - nipples, toes, earlobes.

I went back up worshipping her body, until she whispered,

"Please baby, I need you inside me now!"

Positioning myself between her legs, I entered her slick, but tight tunnel. We both moaned at the sensation. We were now truly home.

I did not feel an urgent need to come, because of the blow job she had given me in the car earlier that day. We took our time, changing positions - her on top, doggy style, sideways with me taking her from behind. We made love for over an hour in this fashion. Her low, sultry moans were ethereal music to my ears. Beth kept coming off and on. I then moved her to the edge of the bed and lifting her legs pinned together up at 90 degrees to her torso, I thrust even more deeply into her. She cried out, the feeling consuming her. I pulled my cock out and ran its slick head over her clit causing her to orgasm right away. I knew she'd be coming constantly now, and I loved it every time she did. A woman's orgasm is a beautiful thing to behold, and I feasted on it. I lived for her pleasure.

I alternated between thrusting into her and running my cock over her clit. Beth was coming continuously, getting wetter and wetter.

I couldn't take it anymore and taking her legs and wrapping them around my waist I leaned on my elbows over and looked into her sky-blue eyes.

"I love you, forever and always,"

And I came, spurting deep into her. Beth was still coming, and we rode that last wave of orgasms until I finally slowed down.

I rolled over on the bed beside her and while our breathing returned to normal, I just held her tightly and she held me equally as fierce. No force on earth, save death itself, could stop this love between us and I even had my doubts about that.

After a brief nap, we got up and unpacked our suitcases. Half of the walk-in closet was empty, leaving plenty of room for Beth's clothes. Still, she hesitated,

"I feel a bit weird using Laurel's closet space."

"I understand," I replied gently, "you can use the closets in one of the other bedrooms if you want. I think using what was her space does a bit of homage to her by bringing back love into this place."

"Well, I guess that's one way to look at it." Beth shrugged and proceeded to hang her clothes up.

"Beth, my heart of hearts, there will be memories all over. If it bothers you, we can always get another house."

"No! There are also memories of your kids growing up here. You don't want to lose that."

"I can give this house to Michael and keep it in the family. He's very fond of this place. My home is any place I'm with you, regardless of where we're living."

Beth gave me that look of adoration, "And that's why I love you so much."

It was a discussion for another day.

That evening I made us a nice barbecue steak dinner, Michael having stocked the kitchen before our arrival. We ate in the kitchen by candlelight, with smooth jazz playing in the background. This was one of Beth's favourite things to do.

After a long drive, and a full afternoon, we went to bed early.

The next morning, we showered together (we loved to soap each other down and I had a large two person shower built), and got ready for the day. I took her to one of my favourite local places in Ashton for breakfast: Angie's - a one-of-a-kind restaurant, very popular within the community. She was impressed by the quality of the food and the portion sizes, as big as in the US.

Right across the street, I pointed out a local brew pub where I played open mics and did solo gigs.

"No more solo gigs for me my love, and I can't wait to introduce you to my crowd, my musical friends. Tomorrow afternoon is open mic and they're going to be amazed at DUO!"

Beth smiled at me, "I'm so looking forward to it! I just hope they don't judge me."

"Not this gang, they're very accepting and we all share a love of music together." I assured her.

The next day, open mic was packed as usual. My musical gang were out in full force. I had messaged them, letting them know I was back from the U.S. and wanting to introduce my new wife to them all. We had received enthusiastic praise to our musical posts on social media, many of them saying how much they wanted to meet Beth.

They greeted us with big smiles and were immediately accepting of Beth, making her feel right at home. In spite of my encouraging words to Beth the day before, I was a bit apprehensive as my late wife had been very much a big part of this music circle. To see them greeting her with open arms was gratifying indeed.

Time passed quickly as I went from table to table introducing Beth to everyone. Everyone was warm and welcoming to her. Some gave her welcoming hugs.

Normally during open mics, the air is filled with conversations and often the various acts become just background. Rarely does the place become quiet except for some exceptional acts and most open mics tend to have a number of people who are, shall we say, less than exceptional. Still, we always encouraged and supported each other. In our case, when we were introduced, everyone quieted down, and I knew it was for Beth. They wanted to hear this person who had so obviously enthralled me. That's why we had chosen songs to feature her voice and then our harmonies. Our host introduced us,

"For our last act of the afternoon, coming back to us after a six-month absence is Joel Young whom you all know. With him today is the reason for his absence, his new wife and singing partner all the way from North Carolina. Let's give a big warm Canadian welcome to Beth and Joel, better known as DUO!"

I was a bit nervous singing for the first time as DUO in front of my friends, but I needn't be as we nailed our three songs "Angel", "You Are The Reason" and "Leather and Lace."

As usual, DUO stole the show, and the applause and cheers were almost deafening. We were inundated by people coming up to us,

"Joel and Beth, that was just amazing, you two sound absolutely perfect together!"

"Joel man, I knew you could sing but wow Beth, you've got a gorgeous voice...and the two of you together...just stunning!"

"Holy smokes you two, just friggin awesome!"

"That sounded even better than your Facebook posts!"

Barb, the manager, came up to us and said, "Wow, that was great! I have a cancellation for this coming Friday, can I get you guys to fill in?"

We looked at each other and nodded, and I turned to Barb,

"Sure Barb, we'd be happy to."

Things were turning out great. I should have known something was going to turn up that would sour things.

Cayla was my late wife's best friend. Divorced, and in her mid-fifties, she always hung out with us at open mics, going to parties, etc. After my wife died, she tried to console me and we ended up in bed together...

...a year earlier...

I had stopped by Cayla's place one morning to drop something off. She invited me in for a cup of coffee. We sat in her kitchen as we drank making small talk until she pointedly asked me,

"How are you really doing Joel? How are you feeling these days? You missing her still?"

These seemingly innocent questions struck a nerve, and my eyes started watering up.

"I'm not doing well Cayla, of course I'm missing her! Her presence is all over the house, I think of her all the time and just how empty I feel. I can barely get by day to day...barely put one foot in front of the other."

The tears started to flow freely now.

Cayla got up and walked over to me. She put her arms around me whispering,

"It's OK to cry Joel, you need to grieve. I'm here for you, and I always will be."

She put her arms around me and started planting kisses on my cheeks. She kissed her way to my mouth and the next thing I knew we were in a lip lock. She was very aggressive with her kisses, forcing her tongue into my mouth. Next, she grabbed my hand and placed it on one of her breasts. Cayla had a nice set of tits, and was a least a C+

I broke the kiss, but before I could say anything, she put a finger to my lips saying,

"It's OK Joel, I know it's been a long time for you...especially when Laurel was going through chemo and radiation. Let me do this for you."

She grabbed me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. I was in a daze and just letting my emotions rule my body.

Once in her bedroom, Cayla said,

"You just relax Joel and let me do all the work."

She quickly removed her clothes. She had a great body for someone in her late fifties. Her large breasts had some sag to them now but were still shapely. Her muff was completely shaved, and I could see some glistening between her legs.

She pushed me back on the bed and proceeded to suck my cock. It had been a couple of years, with Laurel's illness, since anything other than my own hand touched my cock and the sensation was amazing. Cayla continued her lovely blowjob. From the way she attacked my cock, it was obvious that she had been wanting to do this for a while.

Releasing my cock, she rose up on top and impaled herself. It felt great to be inside a pussy again, though I was a bit uncomfortable with how quickly this had proceeded. Cayla didn't give much of a choice or chance as she ground herself down on me aggressively. I could feel the super slick walls of her cunt massaging my cock and the pleasure nearly drove me out of my head.

It had been too long since I felt this wonderful sensation. She seemed to be in a rush to finish and she managed to come just before I did. I spurted a good couple of months of pent up cum into her.

Panting hard, Cayla whispered to me,

"Oh Joel, I've been wanting to do this with you for a long time, and now there's no barrier between us."

I didn't say anything, but somehow it just didn't sit right with me. Was that why she was friends with us? Just waiting to get at me? Jumping in now to take advantage of my vulnerability? I know I was thinking with my dick earlier like most men, but now I had buyers' remorse.

After I got home, I felt guilty about doing that so soon after Laurel's passing. When I told Cayla that we should go back to being just friends, she didn't take it very well. She kept insisting that it was what Laurel would have wanted. I told her not yet, not so soon, but she didn't listen. Whenever we went out as a gang, whether to open mics or see live music, she'd get hammered. She'd then proceed to practically molest me, rubbing her tits against me in front of the others. She'd whisper in my ear, "I adore you" or "I've wanted you for a very long time", saying it over and over. My friends and I couldn't get her to stop. When I rejected her advances, she threatened me in front of all:

"You fucker, you can't do this to me. You owe me. I'm gonna kill you!"

She'd be so drunk she didn't even stop to think about what she was saying in front of so many witnesses. It was at that stage, one of her friends would take her by the arm and bring her home.

When she sobered up, her closest friends tried to tell her how embarrassing and inappropriate this was, and she'd be remorseful, but the next time it would happen again. It didn't take long until she was banned from our favourite places. I was considering taking out a court order against her, but got talked out of it, her friends saying that she was just a harmless drunk.

I stopped going out to avoid this situation and not make it awkward for everyone. This self-imposed isolation plunged me into loneliness. I was sinking into a deep depression. It was the worst time in my life. My children knew how miserable I was but felt helpless.

Then I found Beth and she became my whole world and brought me back up from the depths of despair. The rest, as they say, is history.

Why am I telling you this? Because no sooner had Beth and I sat down after our set, when a taxi pulls up and Cayla gets out. I see her through the glass front doors, unsteady on her feet. I knew she was drunk. Furthermore, I knew she was no longer allowed in this place due to her out-of-control drunkenness.

I said to Beth, "Oh no, here comes Cayla, drunk as a skunk!"

Having told Beth previously about my encounters with Cayla, she paled and said,

"Oh God, what do we do?"

"Let the manager handle it."

I called over to Barb and pointed toward the doors. Barb rolled her eyes and headed toward Cayla. Barb confronted her, but we all heard her yell "Fuck you, you're not stopping me!"

She shoved Barb backwards, looked around and saw me. She staggered toward our table, everyone too stunned to stop her. I stood up and got in front of Beth, just as Cayla got to our table. She looked at me and began her tirade,

"You, you miserable prick, you're supposed to be mine! I'm the one who comforted you after Laurel died...I'm the one who took you to my bed...who sucked and fucked you...I was both of your best friend...now look at what you've done...you've gone and married some fucking young bimbo...people your own age not good enough for you, eh?!"

"Cayla you're drunk, you need to leave..." But she screamed over top of me,

"Where is she, the little cunt? I'll fucking show her what someone my age can do! Where is she hiding?"

To my consternation, Beth stepped out from behind me, and said coolly,

"I'm right here, and that's MRS. cunt to you."

Even in the heat of the moment, I had to admire Beth's temerity. Cayla, however, didn't seem to share my opinion. Her face went red with rage, and she hauled back and tried to punch Beth. I stepped in and grabbing Cayla's punching arm I pulled her toward me, letting her swing follow through wide. In her unsteady drunken state, it caused her to overbalance, making her fly forward and land face down on the floor.

Cayla screamed and struggled to get up, but I just sat on her, and others rushed to hold her down. She was in no condition to get up, but that didn't stop her from making threats against Beth and I. Meanwhile, Barb had called the police and they showed up shortly, while everyone sat in awkward silence or muffled conversation.

After cuffing Cayla, they led her stumbling and crying tearfully and incoherently to the squad car. One officer came back in to take statements and asked if either Barb or Beth wanted to press charges. Both declined. I asked the officer what happens next, and she replied,

"We'll put her in the drunk tank and let her sleep it off and release her in the morning."

Barb and I both told her our fears that she'd be back again. The officer asked:

"Is she your ex-wife?"

"No" I shook my head.

"Then you'll have to get a peace bond, and then we'll have cause to arrest her if she comes near you."