All Comments on 'Duplicity Ch. 06'

by wws_wws

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
ale1975ale1975over 9 years ago
delicious!

Wonderful chapter and I can't wait for what comes next!

Raisa_GreywoodRaisa_Greywoodover 9 years ago
Not bad!

It's definitely an engaging story. I like bodice rippers sometimes. :-) One thing I do recommend strongly is that you consider finding an editor. It's very hard to edit one's own work, and there are enough grammatical, spelling and word choice errors to make reading a bit disconcerting. Your chapters aren't terribly long, so it shouldn't take an editor very long to manage. The end product will be worth the extra time before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Love this story so much! Please keep writing!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you!! More hawt secs please!!!

Loved it!!

Holding my breath for Evelyn to find out about Lady Ann's relationship with her husband. And how he's going to explain himself.

That would be some riveting read worth staying up all night for.

Can't wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep going!

I agree that you need some editing, but the overall pace & plot is so good that I just want to keep reading.

wws_wwswws_wwsover 9 years agoAuthor
Your comments

As always I enjoy all your feedback and how invested you all are. I'm often tempted to write a long response to those with direct comments to the story itself. But then I fear it would ruin the story yet to be told. =) So I apologize for the radio silence on some truly exciting comments about the characters. I will say that there's more twists coming once I've transcribed what's in my head to words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Suspense!!!

This is my favourite story on lit ... btw love the new prologue!

I can hardly wait for the next chapter ... did you say it is the final??

wws_wwswws_wwsover 9 years agoAuthor
To the last comment

Thanks for reading and giving me your feedback. I do want the next chapter to be the last one. With the holidays I've put off writing for a time, so please be patient with me. Hopefully, it'll be worth the wait. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
When will the next chapter be out?

Hello, I truly loved this tale. When are you planning to conclude it? It's been so long since the last chapter was published....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story!

I love this story! However, their constant misunderstanding is starting to feel a bit forced. I really hope there is a come to jesus between them soon. Also, it is surprising that no one else seems to see through Lady Ann - I hope that it isn't that they happen upon her duplicity but rather they share their love for each other and she isn't able to break it. Looking forward to more!

wws_wwswws_wwsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Still writing....

For everyone who's been following this story, I assure you I'm still writing. I've mapped out the direction this story will go. Just need to find the best way to tell the rest of this tale as its taken an unexpected turn. The biggest challenge has been, what would make sense for these characters given their strengths and weaknesses. Thanks for your patience.l!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love it!

You've accomplished what only few stories do by creating a tightness in my chest and feelings for the characters that shouldn't be this strong haha. For the most part you balance the line between love and anguish well. Some bits seemed a bit rushed at times but overall I have thoroughly enjoyed it so far and can't wait for the next chapter of Lord and Lady Davenport's story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please update the next chapter?!?

Hello, are you still writing this story? Are you going to continue? Please don't stop and leave things hanging, your story is amazing! I love this period piece and cannot wait to see what happens next. I hope Lady Ann won't be a major character and won't break Evelyn and John apart. I hope Evelyn finds out that lady ann only wants her husband for herself and have nothing but ill intentions for her, hope then we'll get to see Evelyn's claws come out and see that she stands up for herself and be fiercely protective of what's hers. Hope John also doesn't waiver in his protectiveness towards Evelyn and show more of his love for her. Please update. The next chapter is long overdue!!!! I'm waiting and dying here...

wws_wwswws_wwsover 8 years agoAuthor
This story will continue

Thanks for all the private notes and comments. I'm so glad that my little story has found such a dedicated audience. I assure you all I haven't stopped working on this story. This final chapter is very difficult to write and it's gone through several drafts and changes. Please have patience. It may be a bit longer. Thank you again, all!

SillenceDancesSillenceDancesover 8 years ago
Please

I want more. This is such a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please continue this story! Am so keen to follow it through to the end. It would be terrible to leave it and your readers hanging.

wws_wwswws_wwsabout 8 years agoAuthor
Keeping faith

Thank you all for staying with this story. I assure you I've not abandoned it. More than half was written, then rewritten. As a reader I like a good story that's unpredictable. As a writer, I find it's not so easy to do. This is still an erotic story site, so there must be enough eroticism to justify being posted here. This and a number of other reasons have held off the last chapter. But I sincerely hope once it is completed, you'll feel it's been worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wanting

So hope you're still planning on finishing this, I have found myself lost in this story and am incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what a saga!!!

Stories like this are not normally to my taste, but this is such a well written rounded story that I have just spent the day binge reading. Now I feel cheated!!! Please at least give us an indication of what happened to these characters :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Again an unfinished tale

I'm so sick of finding a wonderfully written story, even with its many grammatical errors, that are just dropped. No thought for the readers who admire your work. I guess it's why real authors publish finished books.

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Two Years Abandoned - So Sad. Farewell WWS_WWS.

I feel just as disappointed and betrayed as the previous commentor/reader that this story has evidently been abandoned as so many others on this site. But, I must disagree with the statement that this is not a "real author." Anyone that can so capture an audience with a story as engaging and enjoyable as this one, in spite of the terrible grammatical errors, is truely a very talented and real author. For that reason, am still giving this chapter the five stars it deserves. From her notes to readers over the past two years it seems that the author has really tried to finish the story but has been unable. So sad. In fairness to future readers, I intend to post a note at the first chapter warning them not to read as the story is abandoned. Farewell wws_wws.

PetrouchkaPetrouchkaover 7 years ago
Admirable !

Your story is really great, I long to know what happened. I just read it again.

Evelyn and John will they finally admit their love ?

What is the trap that conspires Lady Ann ?

Thank you to publish soon more...

Excuse my English, I am French and my English is terrible...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Any updates??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Update?

Just wondering if you still plan on finishing your story. I hope you do.

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlabout 7 years ago
Ending available someplace?

I just spent hours enraptured by your story only to find it incomplete. Is there someplace that I can read the ending? Perhaps it was published and I can buy the novel? Or maybe you can divulge your intentions for the storyline to a friend that is a good writer and have them finish it for you? It is disappointing to get hooked on the story and not know what happens. Is her mother alive, or was she murdered and did little Evie witness it? What is the secret relationships among our two new characters? So much left unresolved.

wws_wwswws_wwsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

I'm amazed that so many of you are still following this story. No, I have not given up on writing it. I took a small hiatus when I had a bit of a block when it came to the ending. Rather than force a conclusion, I went back and cleaned up the story. Added more, deleted others to make this a more tightly woven story. After several rewrites, I still don't have the third act. They do say it's the hardest. But I'm still working on it. Have faith!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Glad to hear that you haven't given up on this story!

PetrouchkaPetrouchkaover 6 years ago
Absolutely awesome !

Oh my God ! I hope you will write soon soon, I have been waiting for years and your story is fantastic !

I beseech you to continue it :)

Thanks in advance :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please finish!!

GypsytrampGypsytrampabout 6 years ago

Back in May you said you hadn't given up on this. Is that still the case?

wws_wwswws_wwsabout 6 years agoAuthor
Final chapter submitted

I could honestly work on this final chapter for another year. But I decided to submit to submit today. It's much, much longer than expected. And I posted a longer update under "profile." Thanks for reading everyone. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

Clipsparapapel17Clipsparapapel17about 6 years ago
Is There Something Holding Up Approval?

Normally approval takes top 7 days... Do you happen to know if there's something that's holding up the approval of the Final Chapter? I'm just so excited that the last chapter is finally here that I have totally lost any ability to be patient. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I also can't wait, thank you!!!

wws_wwswws_wwsabout 6 years agoAuthor
Last chapter was rejected

Sorry to disappoint. I'll try my best to make the necessary corrections as quickly as possible. Unfortunately I cannot give you all a timeline. My deepest apologies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Why was it rejected??? I just reread all of the chapters because I was excited for the next chapter. šŸ™

Horseman68Horseman68about 6 years ago
Thank You.....

..... for sharing your great talents and perseverance with this gem of a story. I had written off ever having an ending for this story many months ago. And, here you pop up in 2018 with attempting a final chapter. Bravo. We readers owe you our gratitude for this absorbing story and your evident efforts to overcome your problems in its completion. The fact that so many readers have hung on to this story for so many years makes its own statement as to your talent. Wishing you the best, and success in finishing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Was it rejected a second time??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why haven't they connected?

By his actions at the end he clearly wants her but he leaves her bed at night to sleep alone-why is that? I really like Evelyn, why has she stopped speaking up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Have you posted the final chapter somewhere else? Iā€™d love to read it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enraptured. Please do not abort, it is such a beautiful, captivating and rich story.

Please do not give up. We love it.

Still waiting.

wws_wwswws_wwsover 1 year agoAuthor

Hello! If you're interested in reading the edited and polished book, the links are in my bio. Thank you so much for your support!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwws_wws@wws_wws
Some very exciting things happening for me as a writer. Both of my books are doing extremely well on Radish fiction and across multiple ebook platforms. Check out the polished and expanded version of "Duplicity" on Radish via @radish_fiction https://radishfiction.com/stories...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

DuplicityĀ Series Info