Durante

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands went to his hair as he paced, then he looked at me and dropped his hands. Moving closer, he pushed me to the bed, then climbed in next to me and curled around me, holding me as close as he could.

I held on to his arm, feeling both stressed and vindicated.

The girl had gotten away and she had killed them! Whoever she was, she had hunted them all down and put a stop to this.

Would Durante kill me now? To keep me quiet about his part in this?

He seemed upset, stressed, but not afraid he might get caught. More like he was upset over his friends being killed.

Rolling me, he pulled me to face him and hugged me close, burying his face in my neck and shoulder. I stayed still for him as he moved his face over my skin, dragging his lower lip over my collarbone.

What was he doing?

He kept breathing me in, like he was trying to memorize my smell and I felt uncomfortable and awkward as he nuzzled me and cried into my neck.

Finally, I got so stressed, I put my hand up on his head to try and stop him. Instead of stopping, he turned and rolled his face on my hand, then wrapped his lips around my thumb and sucked gently.

What the ACTUAL fuck?

I froze all over, my heart hammering as he rolled over on me and ground his whole body against mine.

Including his very hard cock.

Please don't let this be happening!

Moaning, he gripped me even more tightly, dry humping my thigh as he panted into my hand.

He surged suddenly, moving up and gripping my face in his hand, then pressed his lips to mine in the most unpracticed and awkward kiss I'd ever experienced. Even my first time on the bus in middle school was better than this, his parted lips moving over mine as he panted.

Was it even really a kiss, or was he doing the weird breathing me in thing again? No... the way he kept turning his head back and forth, this was how he kissed.

He went up on his knees suddenly, jerking his shirt off, then pushing his pants down to his thighs. His dick was full and hard and panic overtook all of my resolve not to do anything stupid.

Rolling, I frantically scrambled for the side table and the geode, but Durante was quick and so much stronger than he looked as he yanked me back under him and ripped his shirt off of me.

Grunting, he dropped down on my back as he panted in my hair and rubbed his hips against me, grinding his hard cock against my bare ass.

"Don't!" I whispered, closing my eyes and gripping the sheets.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he promised, hugging me from behind as he ground his hips into my ass again. Letting out a whimpering moan that startled me, he wedged his leg between mine, then the other as he continued to dry hump my ass. As soon as my legs were parted, he let go of me with one arm and reached down, gripping his cock and pushing it down between my legs as he whimpered again, then shoved it into me roughly with a thrust of his hips.

"No!" I pleaded in another whisper, terrified of upsetting him or setting him off.

He didn't respond, wrapping his arm around me again, then humping his hips into me, shoving his cock deeper and deeper as he gained entrance to my open pussy. I could hardly breathe, he was holding me so tightly and his hips were pumping sporadically, thrusting and holding, then thrusting again a few times rapidly, then holding again as he trembled and breathed me in.

I was horrified and stressed and terrified all at once, but mostly I was ashamed now as I got wet for him, getting excited as he stroked me from the inside and held me down under him, unable to move at all.

Whimpering more loudly, then grunting, he went still, then spasmed as he came, filling me with each spasming jerk. Collapsing after, he panted into my hair and stayed on top of me as he tried to catch his breath.

After an eternity and just before I was about to tell him I couldn't breathe, he eased to the side of me, letting his soft cock slide out. He still held me, forcing me to roll with him so he could spoon me from behind and breathe me in as he nuzzled me.

I cringed, but tried to stay still, though I wanted to go take a shower now as I felt his cum sliding out of me.

His phone rang again and he sighed, but turned and picked it up.

"Durante," he answered, still sounding breathless. "Yeah, I heard. Kenyon called me. What did you hear? ... Yeah, same as what I heard. Hey, Mark, can I call you back later? I was about to get in the shower and head out. ... Yeah, cool, talk to you soon."

Setting the phone down, he rolled back to me with a sigh and pulled me close again. He no sooner settled in than his phone chirped a notification and he looked at it, then swore as he hurried to his desk and unlocked his drawer, pulling out his laptop.

"Sit down and stay quiet, Bella," he told me quickly, coming back and grabbing up his clothes to put on. Sitting at his desk and running fingers through his hair as he waited for it to boot up.

I curled up on the bed, watching him as he logged into something, then fixed the collar of his shirt and adjusted the laptop, then sat back.

A moment later, there was a chime from his laptop and he took a deep breath, then hit a key.

"Good morning, Mr Abrams! How are you?" a man asked brightly.

"Hey, Mr VanBuren," Durante gave him a nod, leaning back in his seat. "Ok, I guess. Hey, I had some stuff come up, is it alright if we do a short session today?"

"Is it truly important, Mr Abrams? Your parents told you that you could skip or shorten no more than three sessions per year."

"Three of my frat brothers... friends... they were murdered last night. I just found out about it."

"That's horrible news! I'm sorry for your loss, Durante, truly. I was given to understand you didn't really have any truly close friends? Just people you observed and kept close to watch?"

"Yeah... these three were the ones I was with a lot. They came over sometimes to play pool and they always included me, even though I was never like other friends."

"The ones you told me you were sure wouldn't come over so much if you weren't rich?"

"Look... they're the only friends I have, you know?"

"I understand, Durante, I do. Do you know what happened?"

"I guess, I don't know. They were found in the woods? They were messing with this girl and running a threesome on her and she lost her shit? Killed them all."

"Three men against one girl? I do wonder if that's the whole story. This happened last night?"

"Yeah."

"Where were you?"

"Here at home, watching a movie."

"Did you manage to get any sleep or did you just watch TV?"

"Actually... yeah. I did sleep. I slept all night. I slept a couple times yesterday too, some naps."

"You slept all night?" the man asked excitedly. "That's remarkable! How many hours would you say you slept?"

"Umm... at least 9. I fell asleep before the movie ended and didn't wake up until I got the call this morning."

"Durante, that's amazing! What do you think you did differently last night? And the naps as well, did you meditate?"

"No, I told you, I tried that and it didn't work. Umm... actually... I had company here."

"Did you? One of your friends?"

"No... a girl."

"A girl? Like a female friend, or...?"

"I sort of have a girlfriend, I guess," Dante told him, looking away from the screen with pink cheeks.

"Durante... well good for you! I'm very happy for you! I'd like to hear all about this! Last time we spoke, you made it very clear that you had never had any interest in girls, especially not that way."

"It... she... I don't know. It was just her. I don't think it would have mattered if she was a guy, I just saw her and... I saw myself in her. We were the same. We have a lot in common, I think."

"Well I'm very happy for you! Especially if she settles you enough and quietens your mind enough to allow you to sleep. That's a very huge step, Durante! How well do you know her?"

"I guess I have her in some classes, but I never saw her until the other night. She's a lot like me, but she doesn't really get out much. We've been hanging out, I guess. She likes to read."

"You told me an issue you have with girls is that they talk too much, ask too many questions and always try to start drama as you refer to it. She isn't like that?"

"No! No... she hardly talks at all. When I saw her... when I met her... she didn't speak to anyone for hours. Not even her friend. Even when she left, she didn't speak."

"She does speak, though? Is she mute, or...?"

"No, she can. She's just quiet. You can see it in her, she thinks about things, but she doesn't say much."

"Shy like you then," the man commented amiably. "I'm truly happy for you, Durante. Did she know who you were? Does she know about your... background?"

"If you're asking if she knows I'm loaded, she knows and I'm pretty sure she doesn't care."

"Did she know before you asked her out?"

"I know my folks said to watch out for me, but you don't have to worry about this. She doesn't care how much money I have... anyway, I didn't ask her out. We just... we were in the same place at the same time and started hanging out. We just vibed. We don't talk, really, we don't have to. She likes to be close and she's fine just reading or doing whatever while I'm in the room. She likes it when I hold her, too. And... it felt good. Really good. Right. I held her and it was so right, it was like everything was just all in place. I fell asleep and... I've never done that before. Then it happened again, and then last night... I held her all night and I slept all night too."

"That's exceptional, Durante, truly. It sounds like you really have just found your perfect match. Have you spoken to her at all about being asexual?"

"No," Durante snapped, going red again.

"Many girls, especially college aged girls, they have expectations in a relationship and sex is one of them. What will you say to her when she wants that from you, have you thought that through?"

"I don't have to! I... we... we already had sex."

"You... Durante, from day one you told me that you knew you weren't like other young men because you were incapable of getting aroused at all. You said you have never looked at a man or woman and felt anything at all, no attraction at all and you'd never been aroused in your life. You've never even masturbated."

"I hadn't... I never have. Not until her. I was holding her and we were so close, and... it started happening. I felt it happening, and... no one ever really emphasizes just how good it really is? I mean, they say it feels good, but... that's understating it. A back massage feels good... that... that was better than just good."

"Well it seems you've discovered something about yourself, Mr Abrams. I'm happy for you, truly. How did she feel about all of it?"

"She didn't really say, but I know she was into it. I could feel she was into it. I held her after and it was still really nice, the same as before it happened. Still perfect."

"Good. Very good! Maybe you're moving on to the next step in your life and you're finally ready. Everyone does things in their own time and your time, it seems, is now. Let's move on to your sleep. Did you have nightmares?"

"No, none. I had good dreams! I could smell her and she smells... right. Like she's my one. Having her close kept everything right and my dreams were all normal and good."

"Remarkable. And how have your ideations been?"

"I... I haven't actually had any since the night I met her."

"You're pinning a lot on this girl, Durante... is she as serious as you are?"

"Yeah, absolutely. She's in it for life."

"I see. Durante... do you think that's a bit soon for both of you? I just spoke to you last Thursday and you hadn't even met her yet and you were in a very bad place. Now you're telling me this girl has changed your life and outlook and your mental mindset. Everything over one single weekend."

"I mean... not everything is perfect? My friends were killed last night."

"Are you sad about that, Durante?"

"I guess? I don't like that I won't see them anymore and they won't come around anymore."

"Will you miss them as people or miss having them to study? Could you replace them tomorrow with new people to study? You don't seem overly upset that they died so much as that your routine is going to be interrupted and you'll have to find a new group to integrate into. That's how you described it to me last time, remember? Finding new friend groups to integrate into so you could study them?"

"I'll find new friends," Durante shrugged. "If I need to. Things are different now. They came over last night and I didn't want to hang out. I told them to leave."

"They left and ended up dead... Durante, did they have the girl with them when they came over?"

"I don't know, I didn't really let them in. I told them I was busy. Sometimes they bring girls, sometimes they don't, last night I didn't look. I didn't let them in."

"So they went to the woods either with the girl or met her there?"

"I don't know."

"What about your new friend? Did she know the girl?"

"No... she doesn't really know anyone but her roommate."

"She have a name?"

"She goes by her nickname, mostly," Durante shrugged, then silenced his phone as it rang.

"Alright, Durante, we'll go through some of our normal questions, alright? Tell me if the answer is every day, most days, some days or hardly any days, alright? Since we last spoke, how often have you felt like you wished you could go to sleep and never wake up?"

"Dr VanBuren, can we be done now? I was serious before about wanting a short session. It's not just because of my friends, I wasn't completely honest before. My girlfriend is also waiting for me and we're going to make plans for my friends' vigil. I'm going to have it here."

"Alright, Durante, but you know I have to let your parents know, right?"

"Yeah, I get it. It's cool, they'll understand."

I shifted, wondering if I should yell for help. Would the man help me or would he just tell Durante's parents that Durante was obviously into some sort of trouble and they would come home and have me taken care of. At least they knew their kid was a nutjob. Maybe he would help me, though?

"Thanks," Durante spoke quickly, shutting the laptop as I sat up, then looking me over.

I wilted, having lost my chance. I wasn't expecting him to just slam it shut like that, I'd thought I'd had another few moments?

Getting up, I turned away from him and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind me before getting into the shower.

When I came out, there was a new t-shirt for me on the bed and I put it on, still refusing to look at him.

His girlfriend?!?

I liked him too?

I wanted forever with him?

Asshole.

Still... some of the things he'd said had broken my heart. He hadn't thought he would ever have someone he could love. He'd never liked a girl before. He'd never gotten a hardon before or had sex. That actually explained a lot... I wanted to hate him a little less, but he was still a psychopath who let frat guys rape and murder girls. Being literally crazy was no excuse.

I grabbed the next book I was going to read and went over to one of the chairs by a window and curled up to read it. Durante pulled a chair close to me, then sat in it facing me from a few feet away and woke his phone up before dialing.

He watched me, his phone to his ear, but I refused to look up.

"Hey Grant, this is Durante Abrams. I had a few questions for you. ... Yeah, I heard some about it, but I'm going to wait for the official police report. ... Wait, what was her name? ... Ok, good, no one else had that yet. ... Yeah, I saw that you called, but I was at the doctors office, I just got out. I wanted to ask you, I want to host a vigil for them here at the house.Can you set that up? Get the word out and everything? I'll make some calls and get it catered and everything, get it all set up. The pool will be open and there'll be an open bar and everything. It'll be a real send off like they would have liked. ... Yeah, I don't care what her family is saying, we don't know the facts. What we know is she murdered them. She probably lured them out there with promises, then drugged them or something and murdered them, then claimed all that bullshit for some headlines. Yeah, actually, tell everyone that. Everyone. Put it on social media. ... She has access to all kinds of drugs I bet, she's probably on all kinds of performance enhancing stuff for track. You know she is. ... She drugged them and fucked with them, then murdered them, all for the attention. Make headlines since her track career is over now. ... What else do people like track athlete's do once they're out of college? They don't have shit anymore, she's falling out of the spotlight. She couldn't stand it, so she tried to shame some upstanding men who were headed to making it in life. Gonna have a real career once they graduated and she couldn't stand that. ... They were all top notch students, perfect attendance, perfect grades. ... Well we know that, but no one else does! Just put it out there. She ruined their lives and killed them because she couldn't stand that they would be making it while her life turned into a sad little used to be. ... No, she didn't have a boyfriend or anything. ... I just know, ok? They wouldn't fuck with anyone who wasn't single, it was a thing for them. She was a loser and her best years were behind her. Big bash here tonight for the men whose life she cut short, men who were really going somewhere. We're going to celebrate some real heroes and FUCK that bitch who decided their lives were worth her 15 minutes of fame. ... Yeah, set it all up. ... Alright, man, Call me once you have it all done and I'll give you the rest of the details, ok? ... Sure, man, thanks. Later."

He hung up and I looked up then, glaring at him.

His look as he stared back was flat, like he was daring me to correct him or object.

I said nothing, huffing and turning away from him in the chair so he couldn't see my face.

"Hey, Mrs Johanson, this is Durante Abrams. I need you to set up an event last minute for me. ... No and yes. It's actually a vigil, celebration of life thing for my three friends who were murdered last night. ... Thanks, yeah, I figured it was on the news. Don't listen to what they're saying, the real story is she lured them out there with promises and drugged them, then killed them. She told a bunch of people how much she hated that frat boys like them always came out of college with ready made lives and girls like her, their lives were basically over since there was nowhere for her to shine once college and her track career was over. She wanted her fifteen minutes of fame and those three men? They paid with their lives for it. ... You really think one girl could overpower three men if that was the case? She drugged them and murdered them. ... Anyway, I want it catered full on and an open bar too. I'm opening the pool and the poolhouse, you can set up everything in there. ... Probably the barbeque, don't you think? No! Both, do both. Full taco bar set up on one side, barbeque and fixin's on the other and open bar on the end. Full wraparound. Get it all put together and have them here to start as soon as you can. I want it to start at 7. ... Cool yeah, no problem. ... Yeah, I can do that. ... No, don't bother with that, it's no big deal. I'll cover them completely. No ID's at all. I can pay off any cops that show up if that happens, but it's never happened before. ... Alright, yeah, I'll look forward to hearing from you. Thanks."

I glanced at him as he hung up and he was still watching me. Turning away, I looked over the pool area, wondering if I would be able to open the windows and call for help later.

"Hey, Kenyon! It's Durante. ... Yeah, I was about to look it up, I heard it was on the news already. ... Nah, man, I was going to let you know I'm doing a vigil thing tonight, a celebration of life."