During The Isolation of 2019 Pt. 02

Story Info
Harsh weather brings 2 more in need. Double Candy's fun.
13.3k words
4.33
7.5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ona_edge
ona_edge
35 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

- Two Quick Previews -

1.

As I had fingers up Candy's ass she asked, "Daddy, how did you and Val do Mom? I mean, together... two-on-yum."

"Is that what you want sweetheart? Getting it like the first time we double-dicked your Mom?"

"Yes please! I am sure. Please?"

-

2.

When Candy came out of the bathroom she was holding David's hand in one hand and her robe her robe in the other. "Gentlemen, tonight I want to feel like a certain type of woman... the type of woman that is desired and satisfied by several men." There was the slightest quiver in her voice, a hint of nerves. She had never been naked before more than one man until yeasterday, and now she had four cocks hard for her body.

-

* Category Note: Like part 1, this is nominated as Group Sex because there are 5 people on camera. The moderators classed part 1 as incest. I do not object, the choice is reasonable. However, without giving away too much about the future, I will say the only evidence is a woman's uncorroborated word first given 6 years after the fact, and in support of her own interest. I also note that unrelated lovers are sometimes known to use terms like "daddy" and "baby" at special moments.

-

This story starts the next morning, after Part 1.

In all I spent about 80 minutes outside and in the barn, tending to things. It had been a rough night for the animals, but it seemed they all made it. The biggest issue was water, the pond had a layer of ice, but I broke through that easy enough and everybody wanted a drink. When a fifteen-hundred pounds of meat on the hoof in the shape of a buffalo is thirsty, I get out of the way. While they were drinking I put out an extra helping of the good feed.

During the entire time Candy and I were on the com units, we had help nearby but that's no good if I go down and only the livestock knows it.

She had a full length apron on (front and sides only) and was making breakfast. When Val got up they played a little grab ass (like, who wouldn't?), then she put him in a apron and got him to work chopping veggies. She does hash brown potatoes with onion, green pepper and tomato for breakfast. She set the veggies out with a paring knife and the grater. Val knew what to do. Meanwhile she cooked a mess of bacon, eggs with ham, warmed up some kringle, and got out the cartons of homemade orange and cherry chocolate chip ice cream. How else are you going to avoid scurvy in the winter? It is great on top of the warm Danish. But you have to kiss the cook before you get dessert.

After breakfast we knew our first priority was to get Val rolling. I called across the yard to the county shop foreman and asked about the tires. There we had good luck. I knew the county was phasing out the old "short busses" the schools used, based on Chevy and Ford vans, in favor of new Sprinters, so they had a lot of new tires that were marked as surplus. The foreman had orders to move the tires out so we did each other a favor. Val could have 8 of them for $12 each, plus a few bucks for mounting and balancing. They were not the ideal size or tread for him, but they would serve. I said we would have the 8 wheels in his shop by noon today. I mentioned that the foreman might find a bottle of his favorite scotch when he rolled the newly mounted tires over into my vehicle shed. I kept a few bottles handy for emergencies.

The heater was a damn sight bigger problem. Val and I spent over an hour on the phones trying to get one. A new core was impossible, the truck was 3 decades too old, and all heaters eventually leaked - it is like the "water plus metal equals rust" law. Finally he reached a cousin in Needles, California with a junkyard who said he had 3 trucks on hand he could try. Since they were wrecks some of them had been dry for most of their time in the yard. It would cost $50 to pull a core out and test it. Another $50 and the Fitz mad welder would fix it - if it was fixable. If it wasn't, then it would be another $50 to pull the next one. This was the family rate, he had to pay his guys. Still, Val could spend $150 and not have anything to show for it. Val said to give it a try, there were no better options short of cruising junkyards west of the Mississippi himself, and "that was not going to happen until this damn ice age passed." The cousin fell off his chair laughing. They would talk about shipping when he found one. Getting the part to the state capital was easy, but getting to my farm was a lot harder if the weather stayed bad, like the weather bunny on TV said it would.

Val did not want to wear out his welcome with us, but I said the Mother Nature sort of had control of that, and Candy didn't seem to mind.

After the calls Val and I pulled all his wheels from the truck and carted them over to the county yard where the foreman took charge. His first priority had to be keeping the county trucks running, but he said he could us fixed up by close of business tomorrow at the latest. That sounded good, until then we had 30 hours with nothing to do except a few farm chores and molesting Candy to make her smile. She agreed it was good news, but that we had dirty bodies to go with our dirty minds so we had to clean up first.

After wrestling with the tires Val and I cleaned up our hands with Orange Stuff and got our coveralls into the wash, but we still needed a shower, so the next question was who did Candy want first?

She started undressing Val, and when they were both naked she led him into the bathroom. Meanwhile I texted my wife about our surprise visitor. I knew Mona was in a meeting until noon, then she would text back to me. I copied the text to Bev, I thought she would want to know who was taking indecent liberties with her daughter's ripe naked flesh and tight wet orifices. She texted back: "don't miss anything." Her mom's a trooper.

When Val was all pink skin Candy sent him out and waved me in for my turn. I expected her to get it on right away with Val, I have showered by myself for some time now, but she clearly wanted some two-on-one action with private time, which meant getting both of us ready. She also wanted to make sure I was good with her getting crazy on Val.

"Oh Daddy, he is just a perfect sex toy for me. I mean, after all those tales of you three plus Mom, having his ass in my bed is a dream come true. But I want to make sure it is okay with you... I mean to do just about everything I can imagine, unless you want some limits."

I said the sloppy sex last night showed I was real open to her wishes, I loved her but I sure didn't own her, she had earned her freedom. I was tickled that she asked me to help her exercise it her naughty urges. Plus, Val was special, if he could do my wife any way they wanted - because they had done everything in the past - I could hardly object to him enjoying my very adult daughter every way she wished.

I was good with her idea that this was a dream situation for a couple of fantasies she had.

In that case, she was pretty clear about wanting to start off as our two-on-one sex toy. "I mean it all Daddy, nothing is off limits. Do me like a slut and I will love you even more, if that is possible." Then she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big hot kiss, with plenty of extras thrown in. Naturally I took hold of her delicate parts and got a good reading of her mood, she was hot and wet and wide open for fun. It felt like Val had already stuck it in her during their shower, just to be friendly.

Next she wanted a couple of my fingers to stretch her backdoor real quick, to make the Candy even friendlier. I obliged, we keep a little olive-oil/butter edible lube in the shower for just such occasions as Candy likes her finger violations.

As I had fingers up her ass she asked, "Daddy, how did you and Val do Mom? I mean, together... two-on-yum."

"Is that what you want sweetheart? Getting it like the first time we double-dicked Bev?"

"Yes please! I am sure. Please?"

"Okay... I will explain once we are on the bed."

She wanted a little more first. "That's fine but... Just, I need to know about... her butt. Did somebody get in there that first time?"

"No dear. I got that her first period after I popped her cherry. But your mother took some time before she surrendered her ass for an audience. Heck, she didn't open up to Val at all for the first few visits. She knew I had a girlfriend, but she really, really wanted her baby-daddy, and she was willing to eat my creampie out of my girlfriend's pussy to get some. But Val was a step too far."

As soon as I said that she was anxious to get started. But I was not so anxious, with my fingers in her ass I was suddenly more selfish for her sweetness. So I grabbed her, lifted her feet off the floor, and while holding her in mid air took a hot, deep kiss. I felt kind of wicked doing it. She kicked and struggled exactly enough so she didn't get the slightest bit away; I guess she liked it too. Then she posed like she wanted me up her butt, just to open the door, I took my time with that delicate operation. Once she got what she wanted there was more washing and playing so she had my hands on her body and she loved it. Finally, when we both had our fill, I set her down, turned off the water and we started to dry off. I can't say we did a great job with the towels, she really wanted to get the two-on-one started but I would not let her go. I picked her up and carried her, giggling and screaming, draped over my shoulder like a sweet very exposed bundle of joy, which showed her moist crack pretty openly. Of course she saved her most delicious scream of entertained faux outrage when Val saw her wiggling the good stuff.

Val was on the bed, slowly stroking to keep his cock hard for whatever we did next. He applauded when I came in. "Man, that looks like quite a load of sweet Candy you have there. Are you fixing to share?"

"Well, yes I am... No telling what sort of trouble I would get if I didn't. Speaking of which, do you recall the first time we did our two-on-one thing with Bev?" I asked.

"I sure do! It was memorable because it took so long to get there... but it was worth it," Val recalled.

"I thought we might do this bundle the same way. So she can compare notes with her mother."

"Sounds good. I have always said daughters and mothers sound talk about their boyfriends. What do you want? Heads of tails?"

"Since I don't rightly recall that detail from two decades ago, how about lady's choice?" I suggested.

"Alright!"

With that I set Candy down on the bed next to Val, then flopped down on the other side, next to her. Just for fun Val and I set to kissing one her, both upper and lower lips, for a time. We switched off just to keep things interesting; each time we switched Candy thought we were done. A little extra warm-up never hurts.

Finally we broke it off. I asked, in a lecture-type voice, "Candy, do you know what a spit-roast is?"

"Yes Daddy. I have seen movies and it is a regular in my imagination where there are two of you... or someone else good to do me. A spit-roast, named after roasting an animal on a spit, is where the girl is on all fours with one guy in her mouth and the other in her pussy or pucker, depending on how perverted the nasty guys are. I know sometimes guys switch... it is the human condition where each thinks the other has it better. Assuming they last long enough. I pretty much thought it was the only position for a two-on-one, but I have learned some others."

"Why don't you lend a hand to each of us, like a good girl?" She wrapped her hand around each cock and I explained. "Your mother took some convincing to get with Val. She was not pleased to find I was living with both Mona and Val, and that she had to split her time with Mona. She wanted me all to herself, but I explained those days were history, it was a mutual choice for good reason. After I did Mona I said it was her turn and she should give Val a try, but she wasn't having that. Since I was out of action she groused and grumbled and eventually helped herself to Mona's body, including the cream-filled pussy part. It wasn't right away, she did not want to show any lesbian tilt, but once she got going she was a good girl and suckled them nipples nice, and when Mona got into it they shared a few kisses to entertain the naughty peanut gallery. But with time she showed that she might have had some experience with the sex parts of the fairer sex, when she urged Mona to sit on her face and feed her. She was Mona's first female, but Bev introduced her real nice and got her to liking licking on the ladies."

"I remember," Val said. "I was hard as could be, but those two were busy so I didn't have a hole to stick it in. I had to hold my own and wait for an opening that welcomed me."

"You groused enough," I tossed in.

Candy jumped in with a question. "Look, I'm not judging or anything, but if you were hard, and Daddy had just done Mona, and now Mom had Mona's sweet cream-filled privates in her mouth... Did you ever think of asking Daddy to lend a hand or something? I am not saying you were queer, but did you ever? It seems a natural consideration."

Val and I exchanged looks, this was something we agreed never to speak of. But Candy was my daughter and I had vowed to be honest with her. "We don't advertise it, but there might of been exactly one time when, due to unforeseen dire circumstances, we had cause to consider such a thing. There was strong drink - he liked tequila while I liked scotch... both the cheap sorts... don't ever mix them - plus some wacky weed was in the air. I must say, we were young and foolish at the time, it was before we met Mona and I had been out of touch with your mother for over a year because I imagine somebody noisy was sucking on her teats."

Candy blushed nicely, red of face and pink all the way to her yummy little toes, which wiggled with embarrassment at the scrutiny. "Well, I was hungry... a growing girl has needs you know."

"I wouldn't know because Bev didn't tell me. But at any rate, if that story is ever told it is for another time. But you were asking about Bev. That first time with us she would not even look at Val's privates. But we explained the we three were a package deal and if she wanted to play... which she was very welcome to do when she visited... she had to play by the rules. Or she could just watch. The first visit she watched and had a thing... just one... with Mona. On her second visit she got to making out with Val and let him pleasure her with his fingers, but she made it clear the favor was not about to be returned... until the end of the visit, when she finally jerked him off with about 3 strokes... he was really primed. I was the one she came to see so I got the all-access pass, including her butt while the others watched. I even did her ass in a real visible fashion and she didn't care who saw. Finally, on the third visit she agreed to do a two-on-one with me and Val. We figured it would be a spit-roast but there was a problem. To put it bluntly, Bev and oral sex was not a great combination in those days. She still can't do oral in the doggy position to a guy kneeling in front of her face. What she could do then was 69, but only with her on top."

Candy asked, "Now Mom is better, isn't she?"

"Yes, she has improved in a lot of ways, but the doggy oral is a mental problem she just can't shake. Well, I must say she eats pussy in the doggy position like a champ."

"I'll keep that in mind." I knew Candy and Bev played, I had seen them sitting on each other's faces often enough, but I didn't know what they did at for the "at home" edition.

Val took over and explained that Bev's limitations caused a few problems. For starters, we guys could not swap holes, mouth and pussy, which was what we often did with Mona, who liked a cock well-flavored with her pussy and with swapping a freshly-flavored one that was always available. The second problem was where to put the guy on the bed. It took a lot of space for his head if he was going to be on his back looking at the action - we were using dorms beds so excess space didn't exist. The other way to do it was to put the guy in the 69 bottom position, but then he got to see the other guy's balls up close and risked getting dripped on. Both were not in the "big turn-on" category.

Candy understood the problems, and when she visualized the options she confessed to being at a loss in terms of a useful solution. "So what could you do to double-dick my mommy? You didn't do two dicks in her pussy, did you? Your cocks feel too big for that!"

"Well, she pushed you out that hole, didn't she?"

She had to think about that for a moment while she tried to sputter. "But she said that was after 20 hours of labor... she reminds me when it is time to do the dishes... Oh, you are teasing me!"

We had a good laugh at her confusion and faux anger. Candy has her "mad at Daddy" act down pretty well, but it is just an act and she can only hold the pose for a short period. Then she demands more kisses just because.

Finally we showed her. We asked who she wanted in which spot and she decided she "wanted to suck on her Daddy." As I said, my memory of the very first time is fuzzy but I am 75% sure that was what Bev asked for. So after Candy and Val were in position I squirmed around until I was on my back across the top of the bed, where the pillows normally were.

Candy thought that was a great solution. "Oh Daddy! That is so clever! Plus, I can see where... I bet you got some naughty hands involved in the action too."

She was in the center of the bed where she assumed the all-fours position, just like her mother did, and started to suck my cock better than her mother did. Val was in position on the bed behind her, I felt her quiver as he entered her body and began stroking her pussy. It was compact and practical, plus it worked well. With Mona present it had one bonus feature, if I bent around Mona could sit on my face to make a compact, connected foursome where Mona could put her hands on Bev. After the first time we made that foursome - we called it "the crazy snake" - a part of the activity at least once every time Bev visited the three of us.

Once we got going in that arrangement Candy figured out that she could handle my balls as she sucked my cock, plus she could get me back for fingering her ass in the shower. She has a long finger. Even better, she could get me to play with her tits at the same time. She started to play with my ass more but I said that would end things so she stopped that. She wanted us to last.

Val was a machine, and Val had gotten off a lot with mechanical aids. So Candy's pussy got off first from Val's stroking in and out, it was a good position for the two of them, maybe better than I would be because his shorter thighs put his cock at a better angle to tickle her.

She could not talk much, since I kept her mouth where it did me some good. Her pussy's climax was a reaction that went through her whole body, clenching and squeezing on Val's cock. It was enough to drag Val over the top, so he grunted as he filled her pussy with his cum.

That sound was a long buried trigger for me, when he made the sound I did not take much longer to feed Candy a creamy snack from my balls. On top like that she had complete control so nothing got away from her as she gobbled and sucked it in. Her eyes were on mine as she swallowed half the load, then the minx snowballed me the rest in a sloppy open-mouth kiss where cum got all over and she laughed as she had to lick it up. She likes to do that to me especially, because we drag the naughty kiss out.

After that we all collapsed and took a short nap. Lunch was sandwiches, gradually we each made our own when we felt the urge. Pulling the tires off his truck had been hard work so after lunch we crawled back into bed - sore arms always feel better when wrapped around Candy. This time we were more a pile with body parts on and around other people. That included kisses and naughty fingers, Candy nibbled both cocks and we snacked on her nipples, lips and buns. very friendly and relaxing. Outside the temperature was creeping towards a high for the day, but it was still below zero and the wind kept the wind-chill factors in the "quick frostbite" range.

ona_edge
ona_edge
35 Followers