During The Isolation of 2019 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ona_edge
ona_edge
34 Followers

She toughed it out, using a little faux boldness as she continued. "I had planned to have just my Daddy and his college friend taking turns with me, holding off as long as they could, making me feel so good as many times as possible. But Providence... well, I think four might just be better than two. What I would like you each to do is enjoy me for a time, let us say until you can feel something might be starting to happen. At that point I would appreciate it if you pull out and let the next man enjoy. I am sure that I will enjoy the process repeatedly... I am going to ask for at least three rounds, if it is possible, before things get... hmmmm... explosive for you. I realize I might be a little messy at the end, but we are all adults and family so I am sure that won't be a problem. It is all natural you know. Now, I understand that this is a special night, so I would like David to go first, if he is still interested. The rest of you can arrange yourselves as you wish." With that she placed a pillow, covered with a towel, on the kitchen table, bent forward with her legs spread, and presented her pussy for our use.

I know there are a lot of poses where a woman is beautiful, especially a naked, willing woman. But I often have reason to think this pose is the most sexually attractive. From the back as she is bent forward, the only thing a guy can look at is her pussy, and the pussy visually screams "I want you, inside, doing me good, being a man for me."

Of course we were all drawn to her.

David moved into position but he hesitated. His Dad stepped up by his side. Candy was holding herself open and looking over her shoulder, smiling encouragement. He looked at me and I nodded my approval. Finally he moved forward. His cock touched her, his first pussy. Together Candy and David parted her lips, opening the doorway and getting him lined up. She was oozing fluids and the head of his cock was covered with pre-cum; there was friction and tightness, but no real impediment to entry. Both moaned as he slid part way in.

Again, she looked over her shoulder, smiling that he had done good by her.

His Dad said, "Take it easy son, there is no hurry."

He knew better than to try to get it all in with one stroke. He was careful, Brice smiled at me with pride as we watched his son carefully press his cock into my daughter four times before he was all the way in. Once he was in he had to hold still for a bit, he had never felt so good in all his life. Then she gave a squeeze and "never felt so good" went off the charts.

Candy let him enjoy her like that, she purred and flexed a bit more. He was stunned at how she made it better. Then she reminded him, this was the start, not the finish. "For me, the good feeling come from movement. Lots of movement. That is how we are made."

"Oh yeah... of course..." So he set to moveing. He began to stroke in and out of Candy; he heard her very adult moan and felt her respond. It is an understatement to say he felt unusual to be standing before three other men having sex with a woman he knew and liked since he was about six. He felt manly, but was also suspicious that he was doing something wrong.

Candy also felt a little strange, she had fucked her Daddy, and yesterday she did sex things with Val, but now she was bent over and open before four men, and while she felt a thrill at the knowledge that they all wanted her, she was also a little scared about how it might be a step too far.

Still, her body could not help but respond. David was doing right by her and she felt the excitement grow. "Oh David... that is very nice. You keep that up and I am going to be a very happy woman." She gave a little quiver as he hit her just right. "Oh yes... very happy."

As David kept going they both became more comfortable with their feelings, getting into it. Maybe too comfortable. Brice was the one who stepped up to his son.

"Son... this is supposed to be a start, not a finish you know. Maybe you are getting to the point..."

'Sure Dad, you are right... I kind of lost track of myself. Candy felt so good... But you are right. Okay Candy." She murmured, agreement with a tinge of regret. He stepped back and disconnected from Candy. It was not a good feeling, but he would get another turn. He felt he owed her a kiss, but she was not really in position.

Val was next so he stepped up and slowly eased his cock into Candy. She was an easy entry, David had warned her up and opened her pretty good. She expressed herself. Val did not leave her hanging, in two strokes he had her back to where she had been and maybe a bit more. She clawed the table as she felt him moving in her. Val had a nice stroke, it hit more of her valley than David so she was confident about him getting her off. He was the shortest of the four, only an inch taller than Candy and so he was hitting her pretty directly.

Candy took a moment to thank David for giving her "such a nice start." Before she spoke he felt a little deflated with his wet cock hanging in the breeze, but as soon as she spoke and smiled at him he felt great and made up his mind to do more for her next round.

I arranged them around the table, so Candy could see their eager cocks and they could see her tits and her smile. Val was in her body, behind her on one long side. Brice was at her left, "on deck." I was across from her, and David was at her right.

After Candy clawed the table, I reached out and held her hands, so she could grip and pull on something. I could tell it helped, she smiled up at me and mouthed "thank you." This straightened her body and with the adjustment of her motion she suddenly found herself having her first small climax. "Oh Daddy, it's soooo good," she said as she gave herself to Val's movement and let him push her over the top.

Outside of video David had never seen a woman climax, so he got a little slack-jawed at the sight. It really was a wonder. When the climax was over Candy gave David a little smile, he started things, after all.

The climax also got Val by surprise and accelerated where his body was. He knew he had to stop soon, so he stroked his hands along her body, moving down from her shoulders, across her breasts, down her sides and ending on her hips.

Candy moved like a kitten being petted, her body arching and stretching. A moment later when Val pulled back and stepped out Brice was right there and entered her body. He was the tallest so the stoke was completely different to her, stimulating but relaxing too. She said how it reminded her of the spooning last night.

A moment later David took her hands. He had this expression of pure wonder at the way she looked and moved on his Dad's cock. It was a wonder for him to see a woman enjoying herself as they all took pleasure from her. That was when it hit him, Candy was being served and pleasured, and was returning the same, she was not 'used' like he always thought. It was entirely reciprocal. So since she had a longer limit for pleasure it made sense that she liked four men better than one. He should have realized that. Was a multiple arrangement in his future? Was it viable? Legal?

I saw when Candy's grip on David's hands tightened, she was looking at me, not him. It was because this climax was going to be more dramatic. Brice was moving slow, but his steady stroke was the most experienced. Also, his hands were stroking her back, and what woman doesn't like that?

"Oh Uncle Brice," Candy pleaded, "Please... don't pull out... not until I'm done with this one... not even if... Oh YES... Do it too me... Make me... please... me... Help me... Oh that's NICEEEE."

Instead of pulling out Brice pushed in and held himself tight in her, helping her climax as she worked it out on his cock. Because work is what she did, with sudden movements and plenty of moaning.

He also talked her through it. "There there my Dear, don't worry... you are in good hands... I won't leave you hanging."

She took some time enjoying herself on his ladypleaser. When Candy was finally finished thrashing and moaning with her climax, she hung her head and her body drooped with exhaustion. Brice started to move again, in small, slow strokes, just maintaining and nurturing the arousal for both of them.

David's eyes showed that he had just learned something else about making a woman happy.

Candy recovered quickly, when she had her zip back she looked over her shoulder. "Thank you Uncle Brice for the nice ride. You come see me again, you hear? You don't want to lose your stuff before I get it."

"Sure thing Darling," Brice said as he pulled out. "Hopefully there is plenty more good feelings where that came from."

We all rotated around the table. I put my cock at my daughter's pussy. She was wet and open, but not anywhere close to sloppy wet, just well lubricated with her own juices. Plus, she was not so open that I could not feel a mighty temptation to let go as I entered her body and joined us together for this special father-daughter dance. I pressed my body into hers and she pushed back and wiggled a little bit, she was very happy that we were joined together. When I was in I held her close for a moment, I like to think that the others saw our emotional connection that went with the physical connection. She straightened up and I wrapped my arms around her torso for a moment. "Oh daddy, you feel so good and you let me do such fun things. How can I ever repay you?"

"Just watching you have a good time is my pleasure Baby. I am sure the others feel the same. You have made me so proud." She bent forward again so I started to move in her, getting us both smooth and tight. "You are the best daughter any man could wish for."

She preened and maybe gave a little shiver at that, as we began our dancing back and forth. She felt the best on my cock, tight like my wife or her mother when they were my age, but not too tight. Plus she was so very loving.

She settled herself flat on the table - Val quickly grabbed another pillow for her - and she held David's hand as she settled into my movement. She was very responsive, she started with soft moans and little sub-vocal endearments. I moved my hands to her back and let her feel as they moved around, petting her. Then she shifted a little and moved how my cock was hitting her. It made a difference as she wound up fast. "Oh Daddy... you fuck... oh right there... you fuck me so good. That is perfect its... its... its going to get me... David hold my hand I'm going to cum like this... I'm gonna cum for Daddy... Yes... Here it... YESSSSSSSSS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD!" Her whole body convulsed as she let the climax wrack her body, hard and quick.

I held inside for just a second, and as soon as she started to come down I began to hammer again.

"OHHH DADDY... What Are You... Oh YesYESYESSSSSS AGAIN!" She used to shout that when I threw her up in the air and caught her, again and again. This time I pushed in and held myself there. She lifted herself on her tiptoes and used that motion to keep her climax running through her as she writhed for me, showing all of us her private pleasure exposed. She wanted us all to share it with her, and based on how the cocks rose around the table, she succeeded.

When it was over I bent forward, with my chest on her back, so there was more body contact. I managed to get an arm around her for a hug that she wiggled into. Still, she held David's hand, he was next up and she wanted to be a bit more connected to him. After that surge of feeling I backed off.

Candy had enjoyed everybody so far, she had made a connection, both physical and emotional, with each. As she looked around the table her eyes had lost all semblance of shyness. We were all on the same page about our naked toy, who was enjoying our naked toys.

We rotated and David was very eager to put his cock into Candy. Maybe too eager. "David, I would really appreciate at least three rounds with you, okay? I think you need to take a breath... but you don't need to pull out."

"Thanks Candy. Seeing you get off with your Dad... that is powerful. I did not imagine things could be as real as that. But I'm cool now. How is this?" He had slowed down and was stroking nice and steady.

With that the two 18-years olds started working it. David had seen all of us doing her, so he had a better idea of just how to pleasure Candy while enjoying himself. He incorporated some of the different moves he had seen and added his own. What worked best was changing the height of his cock a little bit every couple of strokes, which changed how it went into her.

Finally he got to something she could work well with. "Stay there baby, that is hitting the good spot on each stroke. You are winding me up real good."

The position was a bit cramped for doing things over a long time, but he wasn't going to be there that long, and he was a very heathy 18 year old guy in good shape. So when he got it right she did not take too long.

"Oh David... you have me going real good... I don't want you to pop... just stay with me... it is getting close... There it is... yess yes YESSSSSS!" When she said it David pushed in and held, like his Dad, letting her enjoy his cock hard inside. "OHHHH SWEET THAT IS SO GOOOOOOOODDDDD FOR ME! Oh Oh Oh Yes!"

Brice was right across the table from his son, who could see how the boy was right at the edge, so he added a word. "Hold on son, let her work it but don't let her work you off. Stay cool."

David was close to popping, but he managed to get Candy off, then gave her up before he had to fire his cum. His trial and victory were clear to everybody and we all told him he had done good.

Val stepped up and put it in as soon as David pulled out. Val and I had swapped women like this before, he knew Candy was still halfway up to slope so he pounded her a bit with his cock and it got her going up again. He stayed with her what was probably the shortest time, but it was all good, with her sliding from peak to peak to peak as she praised his efforts and began to come like crazy on his cock. Finally Val could not take another peak on his cock any more without popping himself, so he switched off.

Brice was smooth as he slid in during mid orgasm for Candy. Brice gave her the steady motion she needed to break the cycle. She worked a last cum out of it just because of the height difference and the angle, but she really needed to calm down after her run and my cousin was perfect for that. She started to use her pussy muscles to squeeze his cock. "Uncle Brice, you feel so good I just want to hug you... is this too much."

"Well Candy, it is mighty sweet of you. But I do believe that if you keep that up things are going to be a might messy for your Daddy and I will lose my third tour with your sweetness."

She stopped doing it. "Okay, I understand... could we go like this for a time?"

"Why sure darling. You know I always like some Candy."

"Maybe you will have to visit me sometime... especially if you bring a certain young man along." She gave a smile and a wink at David, who was across the table for her. Just like that we were all right on the edge of giggles with Candy.

Brice's slow, strong and steady approach was not without its effects. This time is was a subtle climb for her, she began to moan and said how good it was. Eventually the moaning turned to groaning and that got to panting and then she just had to squeeze out another climax on Brice's cock. It was sort of a surprise, and sort of not a surprise. He was ready for it and put his hands partway around her in a hug that was really what worked for her. David was looking right at Candy's face, mesmerized, but she did not see him as she gave up a mostly silent climax to his Father.

When it was over she seemed confused about what to do. Brice pulled out - he was barely holding it in, and I stepped up. Before I could enter her body Candy straightened up, turned around, wiggled her butt onto the table, and had me standing between her legs. She was open and I was there, so I slipped into her body from the front, it was what she needed but that was not all she wanted. Her arms came around my back in a hug, and of course I responded in kind. Then she wanted to kiss, a wet and deep extended kiss. Almost a shameful demonstration.

It was a very loving moment for both of us, we forgot the others and just gave our selves to each other. She needed the loving reassurance that she was special, going from cock to cock is something that women do not do easily because of social conditioning, it is a little dehumanizing even if it feels so good. It sure did me no harm to feel the woman my daughter had become, as a woman, needing me and clinging to me. She broke the kiss and whispered, just for a moment, "Daddy, I... I wish you weren't my Daddy, so I could steal you and keep you and make lots of babies with you."

"I know Candy... sometimes I wish it too. I wish this Arctic thing would go on forever. But it won't."

"I guess I have to be a grown up. Well, if I am going to be a grownup, I want to have a climax on your cock like this. So fuck me so good like you do, then give me to these other nice men to fill me up with their cum and enjoy me like a woman. Okay Daddy?" The last was said in a very chirpy, happy voice the others heard. She got what she needed, now she wanted more treats. So I held her in my arms, kissed her like I loved her and I fucked her like that, hitting all the good spots I had discovered in the brief, but intense, times we had been together.

I knew a LOT of good spots.

We stayed kissing, she wrapped her arms tight around my neck and would not let go. Her kiss became aggressive, penetrating into my mouth, communicating her passion and desire as we moved our bodies in the dance of all mankind. Our position was perfect for her, I was rubbing all along her valley and deep into her body as we moved together. In a very short time she had a fantastic climax on my cock, it was a big one as everybody could see. Only the quickness of her silent storm, coming upon her entire body in my arms, then dissipating, allowed me to hold off my own surrender to her ravaging pussy.

We took some time settling down after. She was still in my arms, sitting on the edge of the table. Our lips were bruised. There was no doubt as to what had happened to her, my degree of involvement was not so obvious. Brice was the one that finally called us back to the circle of friends.

"Do you two want to call this off and spend some time alone? Because, from where I am standing, that was powerful and I am not sure you need us all to let her down while we finish up." Of course, he said this with his little soldier standing very much upright and eager to continue.

Candy answered before I did. "Oh Uncle Brice, I guess I just got carried away. I'm a woman in love after all. But I sure do appreciate all that has happened so far, and the fact that I love my Daddy is no reason to say I like my dear relatives any less then I did last time your manly self pleasured my hungry little kitty."

She slid off the table and resumed her pose, bent forward and positioned for rear entry. She explained herself. "A girl like me needs to breath and make some noises with the rest of you, and if you all did me like Daddy I would have been tired out halfway through the second round. This way, I imagine you can all focus on finishing our mutually pleasurable business before I am exhausted. Is that okay with everybody?"

They were all sure. "Yes," "Of course," "Whatever you want dear."

She turned to one side. "Well David, are you ready to give it too me good for this third round? I want you to let yourself go, I would enjoy it a great deal and I'm sure the others won't mind. Unless you want to hold off and have me sloppy? I wouldn't mind that either."

"No Candy, I am really wanting you right now..."

ona_edge
ona_edge
34 Followers