During The Isolation of 2019 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well then, step up, put it in, and go crazy! I'm your pussy to please, so make me happy and have a good time. Yesss... that's it, really let... oh that's nice... really let go!" David had boosted his speed, he kept the same leg-cramping movements that worked last time, even if they were a little rough on him, but he was 100% focused on giving Candy what she wanted and enjoying himself in the process. My only concern was whether he had the stamina to keep it up long enough for both of them to get off.

Well, I had given him a head start in terms of how turned on she was, she was a Saturn 5 main rocket at 110% thrust right now. Being with me, having them all see her complete surrender, it really had her at a higher level. So she would not last too long, and when she came, would she to take him with her? Or would it be Challenger?

"Oh yes David, you are hitting the spot... I am almost... almost... ohhhh come with me because here I CUMMMM! YESSS! Ohh You are coming TOO! I can feel... you swell... so good... YESSSSS!"

This was a double first for David, both getting a woman off, and getting off with her. He got them in the right order and was justified feeling a little pride in the accomplishment. Of course, that also meant he was unsure about the mess, they were dripping on the floor and he knew instinctively that it was going to be messier when he pulled out.

I tossed him a hand towel. He knew Val was waiting so he pulled out and pressed the towel against Candy's crotch. I took that as a good sign, putting the lady first. I tossed him a hand towel for himself, then he stepped out of the way.

Of course, Val had something else real handy to plug her hole.

"Damn Max, your sexy woman feels so good sloppy, like her mother and Mona. I have not had anyone sloppy since then, but some memories a guy never forgets." Candy was happy to have him make a quick connection, and his words tickled her. Then he leaned close and whispered something in her ear. It must have been dramatic, because it took her breath away.

"Fuck me, you would do that? Oh Uncle Val, you really know the right thing to say to a girl to turn her little heart." Their actions showed that they were both excited, because they really started to churn David's cum and her pussy juices into a foam.

David wondered what Val had said, but Brice suggested that he leave private things private. Candy and Val had connected last night when he treated her very nice, and he was a charming guy when he wanted to be. In things like this a guy really had to follow his heart, because "the cookbook thing does not work for feelings."

David admitted he had a lot to learn about confident, sexy women. He thought he had blown his chances with something he said earlier. Clearly Candy's heart was bigger than most.

Candy got off twice with Val, on climax had her pounding the table with her fist. Whatever he said really got her going and then his cock took her over a second time. Because she was sloppy I knew he got less out of it and would have to work harder and longer for his climax. So it did not surprise me when, after her second climax, he eased his way out and allowed Brice to step up.

I knew their schedule and how his balls worked, Brice would not take long and then they would have to get going. Val and I would finish our Candy after they left.

Brice had never had a woman sloppy before. This is not to say he was 100% faithful to his wife, they both had engaged in swaps after the children were born, it had stopped about 5 years ago. One time was when Mona and I visited; he showed my Mona a good time in bed and Claire was real happy to get with me again as a temporary lover, she said she could not thank me enough. But that was it for them, just simple swaps, so he never had a woman come to him with lust burning in her, who was slick with another man's cum and hot as a furnace besides. Also, that was his son's cum he was fucking in and foaming real good, that had to be a head trip. So Brice popped his cum before Candy got off.

She was cool and made the most of it. She announced how well she could feel his cock swelling inside of her. The first shot was a surprise, the second was an announcement of, "My goodness... Uncle Brice you are swelling so FUCKING BIG inside me!" And on the third spurt he got her off to a climax that was, perhaps, more volume then sensation. "Give it too me again... OH!"

We let Brice take his time disengaging, he had to tell Candy what a sweet niece she was, and that he hoped she could see clear to stay friendly in the future if she ever went "that way."

The last phrase was code that Candy understood, at his place she might have the option of keeping company with somebody besides Brice. He knew Candy was sexual with Mona and Bev, maybe Claire liked her passion with a soft touch too.

It took Brice and David about 15 minutes to dress and get out the door. Part of that was David making a public apology. "I used the word 'slut' before, in private with Candy, and I am deeply sorry. When I said it I thought a woman who had several men was sad, that she was used or forced or something. But today I learned that a woman could bask in, and bring happiness to, more than one man's honest desire. For that lesson I am humbled."

David was dressed while Candy was naked for his little speech. She accepted his apology with a kiss that was a bit more forceful and hotter than he expected, and gave him a little speech of her own.. "You made me feel real good today David. For your first time you were 100% successful pleasing me as a man, with nothing like the children we both see at school. You remember that, you here? Don't settle... I am sure not going to." That was when she kissed him again.

Then Brice and David were off. They had about 8 hours to cover the distance that should take 7 hours. It was bitter cold, and there was some wind, but there was no snow so it looked good cold, clear night drive for them, with out much traffic.

I assumed we would shower before we got back to the sex, but Val and Candy had different ideas. As soon as the cameras showed Brice was on the road again they took up a 69 position on the bed; Val was eating Candy, eating her sloppy creampie was what he promised it Candy's ear that got her so hot and bothered. Of course he also introduced his cock, sauced with pre-cum from all of us as well as David's load, plus her pussy juices, to her tonsils. It took very little time before they were making muffled, but very happy noises.

They made noises about me joining them, but they were happy and I wanted them to share things as they were, without my cock distracting. So I said I was good watching them "be excellent to each other" in my Bill and Ted voice. (I practice it so rarely, but they both knew me and caught on. I have the first two on laserdisc for the highest quality.)

It took them about 30 minutes before Candy swallowed Val's load and he was ready to call it a night. I was already in bed, on my back, with my flagpole at about 50%. Candy gave Val a hot kiss goodnight, turned off the lights, gave me kisses to get me to a 100% erection, then impaled herself and leaned forward, so she rested her chest on me. I really could not move, but I did not need to. I was pretty wound up. Her pussy was still lubed and pretty loose, but by bending it that way it felt a lot tighter. As we talked softly, exchanging endearments, she flexed her pussy muscles. Normally this type of thing does not work, the tightness and the bend are too much. But because she was stretched open and well lubed, plus she was still in a loving mood with some energy, it worked for both of us. A very loving half hour followed, with lots of whispered endearments and all sorts of kisses that were too obscene for the light, She cried with happiness as she squeezed me tight when she felt every little twitch as I fired my load into her.

Then we both felt asleep in seconds.

We slept that way, there was no spoon fucking that night; my baby slept in my arms, resting on my chest, her legs on each side of me. Both of us in incredible bliss.