Durmantravada Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling at them, their mother said, "I used to light the lamp over here every day when I was little."

"Well we need to clean this up before we do that," said Atharva, moving towards the platform.

"No don't, there might be real snakes under these leaves," she said, "We need to call some professional cleaners to get it done."

"Maybe we'll clean up the thekkini too then," he said referring to the south wing.

"Oh, I don't think you'll find anyone from this area ready to step inside that, "she said with a smirk, "Even if my grand uncle hid a treasure over there I'm sure it will lay unclaimed until forever."

"Ooo I need to open this then," said Atharva licking his lips at the challenge. He'd have to take a look at the padlock later, he thought.

"Come on, let's go. This place gives me the creeps," said Asha folding her arms tightly at the front of her top.

"Oh come here you scared cat," said her brother and held her tightly. She wrapped her arm around his back and kissed him softly on his cheek. Though innocent, the action made his heart skip a beat. 'I really need to stop lusting after my sisters,' he thought.

***********

The rest of the day passed away in a blue of unpacking and setting up their new home. All four of them were hard at work and soon it was dinner time. Since the kitchen wasn't set yet, they decided to order out. The dinnertime conversation ranged around the anxieties of the twins about starting at their respective colleges. Veena regaled them with stories of her work and kept the whole atmosphere quite fun. Nirmala was pleased to find her kids connecting so well and knew instantly that her decision to stick with this wonderful family of hers was the right one.

After dinner Asha offered to clear the dishes while their mother retired for the night to her room. This left Atharva and Veena who sat out in the central courtyard. The sky was clear tonight and the crescent moon shone brighter than normal. But Atharva's eyes were fixed on his sister who had a naughty smirk on her face.

"You know the seventh step on our stair creaks when we step on it," she said out of the blue. The smirk on her face remained intact.

"I'll get it repaired as soon as I can," he said, "Can't let it spoil my sister's sleep."

"Oh, I don't think I'll be getting much sleep today anyway."

"And why is that big sis?"

"Well as old and creepy as this house is, I fully expect an ancient ghost to crawl into my room and have its way with me," she said with a naughty grin.

"Guess you will need protection then," he quipped, now feeling himself get erect. She giggled at the word.

"Yes indeed. I wouldn't want my first night here to be unprotected," she replied with hunger in her eyes, "Who knows what all things will get inside me if I have no protection."

He fell silent at this. The innuendo was clear to him and he had forgotten to take care of this little matter. And now he worried that she would perhaps refuse to continue their little game if she understood his unpreparedness.

"It's a good thing that I'm a big girl now and can protect myself," she said when she saw his face.

"Oh, that's a relief. I can be sloppy then I hope," he said, smiling innocently.

**********

The family turned in for the night around eleven. Atharva waited in his bed for about an hour and decided to go pay his sister a visit. He knew that Asha would be asleep by now, due to her habit of waking up early.

Tiptoeing out of his room, he made his way up the stairs taking care to avoid the creaky seventh step. He expected to find the corridor empty so that he could sneak in unnoticed to Veena's room. To his dismay he found Asha leaning against the balcony parapet, looking at the crescent moon with a frown on her face. She turned to face him when she found him approaching.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I just wanted to use the bathroom," he managed to say, "What are you doing so late at night?"

"I can't sleep, I keep hearing strange stuff. And I think I saw a woman standing near the pala tree. One minute I saw her clearly but she disappeared as soon as I blinked."

"I'm sure you must have imagined it," he said.

"Maybe," she said, though her face showed that she didn't think so, "Still I'm quite afraid to sleep alone. I thought I would creep into Veena's room, but she seems to be fast asleep."

"You can sleep with me if you want," Atharva blurted out.

"Are you sure?" she asked, raising her eyebrow. She smiled at him and hugged him saying, "Thanks brother. I was dreading the walk to mom's bedroom."

"Yeah don't worry about it. Go and hop into my bed. I'll be right there after I take a leak."

Smiling, he thought about the situation at hand. In addition to the fact that he nurtured very vivid, indecent thoughts about Asha, he also genuinely cared for her well-being. So even if he couldn't have any fun with her, at least he could make her happy. On the other hand, there was the one in a million chance that she would be open to exploring her wild side with her brother, in which case it would be a jackpot. It was essentially a win-win situation and his cock twitched as he imagined the ultimate prize of bedding both his sisters.

Coming out of the bathroom, he slowly opened his other sister's door and peeked inside. She was indeed asleep, as evidenced by her snores. If he didn't have Asha waiting for him downstairs, he would have thought of creeping into the bed and waking her up in a sexy manner.

As he moved away to the stairs, he saw the door of Asha's room wide open and a cool and scented breeze blowing through this. He recognised the scent; it was that of a blooming pala tree. He had heard folktales which considered the scent as a sign of Yakshis about to appear. Slowly, he entered the room and found her window wide open, which was the source of the breeze. Frowning, he moved ahead to close it. It was then that he saw her.

She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in flesh. Clad entirely in white, she looked irresistible. Her jet-black hair was long, almost reaching till her waist. She smiled at him seductively and slowly walked to the back of the Pala tree. As Atharva stood stupefied at the sight, he realised that the breeze as well as the scent had disappeared as soon as she had.

12