Duskwood Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her blue eyes widened as sticky volleys of ogre spunk shot out onto her naked body, dousing her in a white shower of soupy seed. One after the other, two at a time, four at a time, spewing white filth. Thick ropes and gooey globs. Her hair, her face, her back and her breasts, her thighs and toes, everywhere all at once, covered with jizz.

Dumbfounded and still drunk on cock, she looked up and smiled, catching a full shot glass worth of cum on her teeth, then another between the eyes. Reveling in the depravity, she smiled through it all, her golden hair and pale skin drenched under a shiny, sticky layer of seed.

The ogres were relentless in numbers, a constantly rotating group that likely comprised the entire Splinter Fist clan, grunting as a chorus and jerking their fat cocks, practically drowning her in cum.

Finally, it stopped.

She sat there afterwards, head raised as if waiting for more, basking in the pleasant warmth of the sun and the innumerable layers of baby batter sticking to her skin. It turned her hair white, dangled precariously off of her chin, pooled within her lap and upon the ground, and only once she finally wiped it from her eyes did she realize that the ogres had dispersed. The few that remained lay sleeping, including ZZarc' Vul himself.

Dazed and satisfied, she attempted to stand up, failed, and then tried again. Successful, she hobbled over to her clothes and put them back on.

"Thanks, boys," she whispered.

Leaning on her staff for stability and stepping over the arm of an ogre, she made her way out of the valley towards Darkshire and, hopefully, the end of whatever anti-magic zone prevented her teleportation.

***

"That's it, Mayor. Problem solved."

He didn't look convinced. Perhaps teleporting directly into town without bathing hadn't been the wisest decision.

"And you're sure you don't need to kill them?" he asked.

"Positive," she said, adjusting her corset and making her cream-coated breasts jiggle. "As soon as the women are ready, the ogres will personally apologize to each and every one of them. Naturally, I will facilitate this meeting by teleporting them to the ogres."

"There will be no more attacks then?"

"None," she replied, and added silently: None will be necessary.

Turning away, Jaina stepped towards the door before hesitating with her hand on the knob. Her eyes shifted to Sarah Ladimore who was watching from the bed while a nurse tended to her.

Something unspoken passed between them, and Jaina winked. The other woman's eyes went wide in understanding, then she smiled back. A happy, excited smile.

Exiting the building, Jaina made her way back to her quarters, forgoing the purchase of a contraceptive potion. Climbing into bed weary and exhausted, she laid back and, hand thrumming the sweet spot between her thighs, fell asleep to thoughts of the morrow and the mind-altering bliss of Splinter Fist ogre dick pounding into her.