All Comments on 'Dust to Dust Ch. 02'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DarkniciadDarkniciadover 17 years ago
Another Alpaca triumph in the making

Solid three dimensional characters, hot sex, an intriguing storyline... all the hallmarks of another Alpaca masterpiece in the making. The [[ threw me off at first, until I got to a point mentioning the switch from English to Terran. Might want to add something about that to the author's notes. This will be mentioned in the AH review thread shortly in a guest review =)

siontehsiontehover 17 years ago
great story so far

wow, u might have upped yourself this time with this new one. Love your sci-fi stories and the humanity/emotions in them

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

Getting better all the time, I certainly hope you write a book someday if you havent already.

rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
What an imagination!

I'm awed.

The authour has built up such a rich background for this story.

Ash's revelation was chilling. But realistic. I could easily see human beings doing this to one another.

I'm hooked but good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

hearing Ash's story almost made me cry

there is no stopping now - I have to find out how this story continues.

suspense with a smile and a lot of heart - how could i resist it?!

sailorchamp24sailorchamp24over 10 years ago
hilarious

I found it hilarious that the bad guys names coincided with Fox show hosts. Keep up the great work!

NW_bi_boyNW_bi_boyover 10 years ago
I was craving some more...

...A Dead Mans World. Thanks for the spin-off it's great.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

EXTRAORDINARY ....... You're creating such intense outstanding fantastic tales and with all the dramatic events, the magical happenings is thrilling to read ...... Chapeau ..... 💖

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

nice story, rich imagination and an classic fail in the storyline: an spoiled teenager gets what she wants, do whatever she just think without any opression against (high?) security details... Yes, of cause. And because of high-security the next three roomate teenagers can attend, too. Sure. Like some cream on your icecream, missus "i-just-do-whatever-i-want" while you jump from one point (i go to school) to next point (now i go home) and back? Propper security guidelines, yeah. But still, interesting sidestory to the dead mens world, which i really appreciate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous